Printer Friendly Fillable Expanded Character Sheet


Product Discussion


6 people marked this as a favorite.

So, a while back I finished a printer friendly version of the expanded character sheet (found here), and today I finally finished a fillable version of it! You can find it here:

Printer Friendly Fillable Expanded Character Sheet

It should do a bit of math for you, tracking ability score mods, automatically calculating proficiency, and adding up your bulk for the inventory. I tired to make it as clean as possible and some boxes have drop down menus or scroll bars to allow for more customization or room.

If you notice any errors please leave a comment, I've been staring at it for a few weeks so I'm sure something slipped past me.


Thank you for this! My players and I were complaining of a lack of a companion or familiar sheet.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

This looks great, thanks for sharing.

Any possibility of allowing fractional bulk/multiple Light bulk? Typically if something is Light bulk on my sheet I'd prefer to list it as .1 (instead of L as it currently allows) which makes it easier for listing multiples of smaller things. I know this isn't strictly by the rules but I find it convenient.


Fumarole wrote:

This looks great, thanks for sharing.

Any possibility of allowing fractional bulk/multiple Light bulk? Typically if something is Light bulk on my sheet I'd prefer to list it as .1 (instead of L as it currently allows) which makes it easier for listing multiples of smaller things. I know this isn't strictly by the rules but I find it convenient.

I think using 0.1 as a bulk weight will work fine for the math, although the boxes only display units of single bulk. For example if you have three L items or three 0.1 items, the sheet is tracking them, but your bulk is displayed as 0.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Donovan Du Bois wrote:
Fumarole wrote:

This looks great, thanks for sharing.

Any possibility of allowing fractional bulk/multiple Light bulk? Typically if something is Light bulk on my sheet I'd prefer to list it as .1 (instead of L as it currently allows) which makes it easier for listing multiples of smaller things. I know this isn't strictly by the rules but I find it convenient.

I think using 0.1 as a bulk weight will work fine for the math, although the boxes only display units of single bulk. For example if you have three L items or three 0.1 items, the sheet is tracking them, but your bulk is displayed as 0.

Oh you're right, I simply hadn't experimented enough to see that. This makes the sheet even better than I thought, so thanks again.


Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Thank you for sharing, Don!


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

This is absolutely wonderful - thank you for all the effort put into this!


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber

I was going to give up on seeing a form fillable sheet for 2 edition this early. You are a godsend good sir!


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Spiderdude wrote:
I was going to give up on seeing a form fillable sheet for 2 edition this early. You are a godsend good sir!

Other form-fillable sheets have been available here on the forums for weeks now, but the ones I've found more closely match the official sheet (no companions or crafting, etc.). I definitely prefer this one so far.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / Printer Friendly Fillable Expanded Character Sheet All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.