I'm trying to understand what's happening with my August subscription + some extras, currently bundled together in Order 7986242.
It lists shipped as of two friday's ago (8/16), but also as not-yet-shipped with a tracking number. There are two auth that are listed as processing yesterday, but their total combined is more than the cost of the full order.
We had issues with my stored payment account when I picked up items at GenCon (and at PaizoCon), where it seems like your system likes to submit no? zip-code or re-use an old one for point of sale, rather than online transactions. While we got it fixed at both cons, I'm worried if it messed something up for the regular subscriptions.
It processed normally today, and the charges dropped to slightly lower amount that are correct (but still split in an odd to me way), so I think everything is fine. Just makes me wonder why it updated at all on Monday, the earlier state was the 'shipping in n-n days', so when it changed to shipped, but hadn't shipped I got confused.
|Diego Valdez Customer Service Representative|
I took a look at the order and I see what you were seeing. I am not sure why it authorized so high. I see that there was another item that was cancelled, but it looks like that was cancelled before the authorization was opened. It did settle correctly though so everything looks good.