Legendary Rangers PDF


Product Discussion

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

Woohoo, no need to be a LONE, the LEGENDARY Ranger is here! :)


Does it have anything for replacing Favored Enemy with something that needs less work by the DM to make relevant?

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:
Does it have anything for replacing Favored Enemy with something that needs less work by the DM to make relevant?

Yes it does!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Purchased :) Now waiting for the PDF to become available :)

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

Oliver Veyrac wrote:
Purchased :) Now waiting for the PDF to become available :)

The print version is already available; we just don't sell it on the Paizo store because of the way their print consignment policy works (only 50% revenue, which makes it tough when we're doing print-on-demand softcovers to make it work).

However, if you bought the PDF here and would like to add the PDF, email me at makeyourgamelegendary@gmail.com with your mailing address and I can send you a Paypal invoice for the difference in price between the PDF alone and the print/pdf bundle+shipping and get it headed your way!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Hello Jason,

I purchased the pdf it just hasn't shown up in my downloads yet sadly.

Sitting in Pending Status


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

If you bought the PDF and didn't get it immediately, you need to contact Customer Service (via e-mail, phone call, or starting a thread in the Customer Service forum) to get the matter straightened out. They never deliberately "pre-sell" PDFs -- especially in a case like this where there is no subscription or bundling to combine the PDF with a physical product.


Okay, I've got this. Slightly disappointed there doesn't seem to be an "urban ranger" archetype. Wouldn't even take much: some small tweaks to Wildspeak and Relentless Stride.

Liberty's Edge

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:
Okay, I've got this. Slightly disappointed there doesn't seem to be an "urban ranger" archetype. Wouldn't even take much: some small tweaks to Wildspeak and Relentless Stride.

What sort of tweaks?


A J Gibson wrote:
SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:
Okay, I've got this. Slightly disappointed there doesn't seem to be an "urban ranger" archetype. Wouldn't even take much: some small tweaks to Wildspeak and Relentless Stride.
What sort of tweaks?

Wildspeak is mostly fine, depending on how often certain types of creatures are encountered in an urban setting.

Relentless Stride needs a change to the part about not being impeded by undergrowth.

Those are the basics, but there might be greater tweaks: Wildspeak might be better switched for a comprehend languages or psychometry ability. The parts of Relentless stride dealing with Climb are fine in a city, but the water-based bits could be exchanged for something like supreme balance to better have a running battle across rooftops.

I'm not saying it's strictly necessary. It's just an archetype I was kind of expecting.

Liberty's Edge

SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:
A J Gibson wrote:
SilvercatMoonpaw wrote:
Okay, I've got this. Slightly disappointed there doesn't seem to be an "urban ranger" archetype. Wouldn't even take much: some small tweaks to Wildspeak and Relentless Stride.
What sort of tweaks?

Wildspeak is mostly fine, depending on how often certain types of creatures are encountered in an urban setting.

Relentless Stride needs a change to the part about not being impeded by undergrowth.

Those are the basics, but there might be greater tweaks: Wildspeak might be better switched for a comprehend languages or psychometry ability. The parts of Relentless stride dealing with Climb are fine in a city, but the water-based bits could be exchanged for something like supreme balance to better have a running battle across rooftops.

I'm not saying it's strictly necessary. It's just an archetype I was kind of expecting.

That's kinda neat, but it really feels like something that should be a rogue or even slayer class.


A J Gibson wrote:
That's kinda neat, but it really feels like something that should be a rogue or even slayer class.

I'm not a fan of Rogue or Slayer.


I read further, and the Pack Leader archetype replaces Wildspeak with a language-learning ability. Still need to adjust Relentless Stride.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Legendary Rangers PDF All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.