|6 people marked this as a favorite.|
Hey folks. I posted this in the Homebrew thread a while ago but I decided to crosspost here since some may not visit that forum often (in hindsight, I probably should have posted here in the first place) and because I have made some major updates.
Anywho, here is a link to my hack of the official B/W Paizo character sheet. The link is a Google Drive link. It will always point to the most updated version of the sheet.
- Form Fillable
- Some Auto-calc (includes support for those feats that add 1/2 or full level to untrained skill checks)
- Less Clutter
- Multi-Attack Penalty calculation/display for each weapon
- Inventory with Auto-calc. Can state if unworn items are stowed, readied, or placed in one of two "stashes" (ie. bag of holding, cart, etc). If a stash is selected, bulk is not applied to encumbrance. You can describe what each "stash" is in the notes section located where the inventory is.
- More space to describe spells, feats and actions (less need to pop open the rulebook)
- Reset button to clear the sheet (the reset button, untrained gray circles and setting boxes do not appear on print).
Anywho, there you go. I have some more plans for the sheet. I likely need to add a page for Rogues (and likely the upcoming Investigator class) to add their extra skill feats. I also probably need to add a thing for Alchemists too. Those changes are a ways off though.
I hope you enjoy it.
Glad you like it.
The inventory section has recently been updated to better use available inventory slots (all slots can be either worn, readied, stowed, stash 1 or stash 2). Also, the total bulk of the items in each "stash" is now also separately tracked. This helps determine if you are nearing the bulk cap in a bag of holding or how much you are weighing down the party's cart.
|The Raven Black|
|Andrew the Warwitch|
Are there any PDF calculator sheets designed for the 2e animal companions/familiars?
I'm maintaining a list here: List of alternative character sheets. There are several in that list that are fillable PDFs, though I don't think any that do animal companions.
If you find one, let me know so I can add it to the list.