So how do you get access to those four star exclusive scenarios anyway?


Pathfinder Society

Dark Archive 4/5

1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.

Figured out I should probably ask that even if I mostly run modules and APs these days ._.

1/5

. for interest.

5/5

It should happen automatically I believe but there is often a delay. I emailed customer service and it was sorted out in a couple of days.

Grand Lodge 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Online—PbP aka Hmm

Corvus, if you do not have access yet, call or email customer service. They'll get you sorted.

Good Luck!

Hmm

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

Which scenarios are currently restricted to 4- and 5-star GMs?

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Colorado—Denver aka roll4initiative

Chris Mortika wrote:

Which scenarios are currently restricted to 4- and 5-star GMs?

All the Bonekeep ones, Serpents Rise, Serpent's Ire, & Through the Maelstrom Rift.

Grand Lodge 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Online—PbP aka Hmm

Also True Dragons of Absalom, but that is restricted to 5 stars (4 stars with VL discount.)

Hmm

Dark Archive 4/5

Asked customer service about it and apparently I should have them by next time they run the report. So woo! I guess? :D

4/5

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
CorvusMask wrote:
Asked customer service about it and apparently I should have them by next time they run the report. So woo! I guess? :D

Hey, CorvusMask, did that work for you? I just updated my PFS reporting and have crosses the 100-table threshold, so I guess I should also get access to these scenarios now.

EDIT: Hm, the forum still shows 3 stars next to my name, on my profile page it shows 4 stars already, though. I guess it might take some time to update?

4/5

Hmm... haven't seen Through the Maelstrom Rift show up, but all three Bonekeeps and both of the Aspis ones certainly popped in on their own.
(This is at 4 stars)

Dark Archive 4/5

Zaister wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
Asked customer service about it and apparently I should have them by next time they run the report. So woo! I guess? :D

Hey, CorvusMask, did that work for you? I just updated my PFS reporting and have crosses the 100-table threshold, so I guess I should also get access to these scenarios now.

EDIT: Hm, the forum still shows 3 stars next to my name, on my profile page it shows 4 stars already, though. I guess it might take some time to update?

Yeah I got the 4 star scenarios by now. Also i think for the 4th star you need to pass the 100 credits limit iirc for my case

4/5

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Thanks. I have 101 tables now, and the 4 stars show on my society page as well as on my profile. I guess I'll just have to wait until they've run their report the next time.

4/5

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

So several older specials were now added to my account. I did not get access to these scenarios, however:

#8-99: The Solstice Scar, Versions A–D
#10-00: The Hao Jin Cataclysm
#10-98: Siege of Gallowspire

What is necessary to get access to those?

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Netherlands aka Woran

Zaister wrote:

So several older specials were now added to my account. I did not get access to these scenarios, however:

#8-99: The Solstice Scar, Versions A–D
#10-00: The Hao Jin Cataclysm
#10-98: Siege of Gallowspire

What is necessary to get access to those?

Currently you can only obtain them if a Convention organiser requests these to be added to your account.

4/5

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Tineke Bolleman wrote:
Currently you can only obtain them if a Convention organiser requests these to be added to your account.

Thank you, guess I'll have to wait until they become more widely available later (I hope).

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / So how do you get access to those four star exclusive scenarios anyway? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.