Skål Con 2019!


Local Play

51 to 100 of 229 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
2/5

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

I'm potentially interested in GMing if you still need folks, but I haven't been able to find the form people are talking about in this thread.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Try here.

Pondering if I will replay Siege, either as player or GM.

2/5

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Thank you.

Dark Archive 4/5

Champion tier 15-16 is still looking for a few brave souls.

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I briefly considered Siege, but the Tier I was looking at (5-6 Soldier) dried up faster than the other person and I who were considering playing it were able to sign up.

It's okay, though, sleeping and/or engaging in other popular Minnesota past-times is awesome!

No, I'm not GMing. That's being saved for Con of the North. This is a real vacationCon in a good cause. GenCon really burnt me out hard and I need a recharge.

Wayfinders 3/5 ⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Lieutenant, Illinois—Chicago aka Lindley Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Got my greyhound scheduled! Excited to be playing 2-00 on Friday, with Christen on Saturday, and 2-98 on Sunday! Gonna be an exciting weekend, and I'm pretty sure I know most of the table for Sunday's 2-98 game already. uwu

Liberty's Edge 3/5 Venture-Captain, Nebraska—Omaha

When will we know what we will GMing/HQ?

Need to know so I can sign up for stuff.

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

Assume the slots you signed up for I will find work for you.

We tried a new expansion method this year so as players sign up, more tables open up and more gms get assigned. I plan to get another gm round out Saturday.

The GM form link is just above table selection.

The Exchange 1/5 ⦵⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Agent aka Shaudius

Any chance of alternate programming to the PFS special on Saturday night? I can run a SFS scenario if there's room.

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

Shaudius wrote:
Any chance of alternate programming to the PFS special on Saturday night? I can run a SFS scenario if there's room.

Unlikely. Our player base is still primarily PFS... and until we have multiple rooms it is hard to justify having non-special tables in the room to be interrupted.

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


I briefly considered Siege, but the Tier I was looking at (5-6 Soldier) dried up faster than the other person and I who were considering playing it were able to sign up.

We will be adding more tables with the next round of GM assignments!

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Plane tickets purchased.

c. 42 days to go....!!!!

The Exchange 5/5

I hear there are a lot of dirtbags needing to go downtown. Good thing Valsin is sending the best.

Dark Archive 5/5

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Reminds me I should prolly go register me and She who Rules the Known Universe.

Liberty's Edge 3/5 Venture-Captain, Nebraska—Omaha

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I have reserved my room.

Liberty's Edge 3/5 Venture-Captain, Nebraska—Omaha

I have not received any word on what I may be asked to run/HQ. I would like to sign up to play.

Thanks.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

I'm also curious to see the extra tables, in case I want to switch my signup.

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

Please make sure you are registered for the SkalCon 2019 event. Gary - I don't see you as registered yet so cant assign you to your slots. Found you gary and have assigned some slots

As for extra tables, all varieties have been posted. Any expansion would be more of the same type of tables (IE more 1-02 in certain slots).

Liberty's Edge 3/5 Venture-Captain, Nebraska—Omaha

Andrew Torgerud wrote:

Please make sure you are registered for the SkalCon 2019 event. Gary - I don't see you as registered yet so cant assign you to your slots. Found you gary and have assigned some slots

As for extra tables, all varieties have been posted. Any expansion would be more of the same type of tables (IE more 1-02 in certain slots).

Got them! Thanks Andrew!

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Now to consider my tier for the special!

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I've signed up at 5-6 Soldier for Siege.

Thank you very much for adding additional tables at that tier!

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


I've signed up at 5-6 Soldier for Siege.

Thank you very much for adding additional tables at that tier!

Just need more player signups to add more tables to each slot. Thanks for signing up and thanks as always to all our great volunteers!

2/5

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

I filled out the GM form last week, but haven't heard back. I haven't made travel plans yet. Wanted to hear if I'm useful/needed/accepted as a GM before doing so.

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

NielsenE wrote:
I filled out the GM form last week, but haven't heard back. I haven't made travel plans yet. Wanted to hear if I'm useful/needed/accepted as a GM before doing so.

have you signed up on the Reg App, and the Event? I can't assign you slots until you do.

But I can definitely use more volunteers including you.

Dark Archive 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Reminds me I should prolly go register me and She who Rules the Known Universe.

and done!

Dark Archive 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Reminds me I should prolly go register me and She who Rules the Known Universe.
and done!

hotel even

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Any tips on food amenities near the hotel?

Dark Archive 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Steven Schopmeyer wrote:
Any tips on food amenities near the hotel?

There are a number of fast/fast casual restos about a half mile down the road. You will see them as you turn off the main drag on to the road the hotel sits upon.

There is also a Cub Food grocery store about a half-, three quarter mile west of the hotel

5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Illinois—Chicago aka thunderspirit

Robert Hetherington wrote:

I heartily endorse this service and or product.

Visit isn't in the cards for me this year though :(

Same. Y'all gave fun without us. Skål Con really is best Con.

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

If you were planning on staying at the hotel that SkålCon is hosted at, you should make your reservations now! We just heard from the Crowne Plaza that Saturday is almost sold out, so we cannot add any more rooms to the block. Once these are gone, there will not be any more.

We look forward to seeing you all in, what, a scant five weeks?!

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Do not despair if you cannot get a room at the hotel. There is another hotel within reasonable walking distance (provided it isn't -20F).

I stayed the for Con of the North earlier this year.

Hopefully that helps in a worst case situation.

Silver Crusade 3/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'll be there like always but going really light on the schedule this year. Definitely going to be a fun, relaxing weekend.

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Netherlands aka Woran

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I wish I had a teleporter :(

Scarab Sages 1/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jack Brown wrote:
We look forward to seeing you all in, what, a scant five weeks?!

Yessir! Very much looking forward to my first Skål Con


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Can we organize tables here? I'm at a couple author tables... wondering who else is at them.

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

3 people marked this as a favorite.

The author tables only have 6 paid-in players each. So there isn't any flexibility in who can join the table.

If the question is more related to whether you may request the names of the players who are also signed up, the headquarters/committee staff won't provide that information.

You are free to post here that you are playing at a certain table and would be interested in receiving direct messages from others also registered that table.

Second Seekers (Jadnura) ⦵⦵⦵

Shawn Goldman wrote:
Any chance of alternate programming to the PFS special on Saturday night? I can run a SFS scenario if there's room.

If we can find a spot and some people, I still have yet to play 1-28, 1-30, and 1-37 and would be very appreciative of being able to knock one of those out!

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

2 people marked this as a favorite.
John Godek III wrote:
Shawn Goldman wrote:
Any chance of alternate programming to the PFS special on Saturday night? I can run a SFS scenario if there's room.
If we can find a spot and some people, I still have yet to play 1-28, 1-30, and 1-37 and would be very appreciative of being able to knock one of those out!

If Shawn wants to run it, and you guys don't mind a loud Interactive special around you... I suppose I can add one table.

Dark Archive 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

get hot people!

one month!

Let's do this!

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

Folks!

While there are a lot of seats at our tables still available, we have no way to estimate how many will sign up at the last minute! The sooner you register for the convention, and the sooner you select the games you wish to play, the better!

Of course, we can always take more volunteers, to open more tables, if registration numbers merit it. Right now, our biggest problem is that likely less than half of the potential attendees have let us know what they want to play!

Act now, while there is still time!

2/5

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Similar to Shawn, I'd be happy to run a PFS2 table opposite the Saturday special if there's player demand.

The Exchange 1/5 ⦵⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Agent aka Shaudius

John Godek III wrote:


If we can find a spot and some people, I still have yet to play 1-28, 1-30, and 1-37 and would be very appreciative of being able to knock one of those out!

I'm able to run any of those. I would prefer to run 1-28 or 1-30.

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

Shawn Goldman wrote:
John Godek III wrote:


If we can find a spot and some people, I still have yet to play 1-28, 1-30, and 1-37 and would be very appreciative of being able to knock one of those out!
I'm able to run any of those. I would prefer to run 1-28 or 1-30.

SFS 1-28 added.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Dracomicron wrote:
Can we organize tables here? I'm at a couple author tables... wondering who else is at them.

I can confirm that I'm at the Friday night table of Blood at Darkard Manor with two others if you or anyone else wants to coordinate.

Liberty's Edge 1/5

"I'm being sent to explore a soft-scale made-cave in Andoran! I'm going to be the True Dragon Morale Officer! " chimes in an excited purple kobold wearing a set of parade armor designed along the lines of an Eagle Knight (but missing some key parts).

Spoiler:

Likewise on Friday night for Dralkard Manor. Kobold bard.

Dark Archive 5/5

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Hey we made the blog!

1/5

Steven Schopmeyer wrote:
I can confirm that I'm at the Friday night table of Blood at Darkard Manor with two others if you or anyone else wants to coordinate.

TOZ + Wei Ji, I'm on that table too. Planning to bring my casty Druid 4.

5/5

2 people marked this as a favorite.

”Hope you like Sewer Dragons...”

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Captain, Canada—Ontario—Ottawa aka The ShadowShackleton

What I wouldn’t give to make it to this crazy con one day...

Dark Archive 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Glen Shackleton wrote:
What I wouldn’t give to make it to this crazy con one day...

You are always welcome, Glen!

51 to 100 of 229 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Local Play / Skål Con 2019! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.