Late Night Forum with Vidmaster7


Off-Topic Discussions

601 to 650 of 1,960 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Woran wrote:

*sneaks out*

[dice=stealth]1d20 + 2

[dice=Perception]1d20+2

pauses pornhub

Hey, WORAN! Where you going?!

To get a responsible adult ;)


Woran wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Woran wrote:

*sneaks out*

[dice=stealth]1d20 + 2

[dice=Perception]1d20+2

pauses pornhub

Hey, WORAN! Where you going?!

To get a responsible adult ;)

takes off hat, brandishes drivers license

See? Responsible!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

You know, all I had imagined originally was the Swedish Chef playing an irate chicken like it was a bluegrass fiddle. While the Emmet Otter and his Jug Band launch into The Chicken Reel. It was a super cute visual, worthy of the classic Muppet Show.


quibblemuch wrote:
You know, all I had imagined originally was the Swedish Chef playing an irate chicken like it was a bluegrass fiddle. While the Emmet Otter and his Jug Band launch into The Chicken Reel. It was a super cute visual, worthy of the classic Muppet Show.

No man, we are talking about Gonzo plowing chickens while I record it/upload it to pornhub to display to Woran what a responsible adult I am.

The Exchange

Oh if Freehold wants to record Gonzo ploughing chickens, let him...you know, if it bothers you, don't look?

I mean it's the same thing as gym locker rooms. I've changed in view of everyone. When you're running late for gym class, niceties get thrown in a corner.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It might bother the chickens.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I feel I may have encouraged a monster.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vanykrye wrote:
I feel I may have encouraged a monster.

r/imsorryvany has a nice ring to it.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Well, that's just fowl.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

There really should be a bard/ninja archetype that wields puns like Weirding module shurikens.


I would play that class so hard.


Scintillae wrote:
I would play that class so hard.

you're just playing yourself.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

For a brief moment I had to figure out if Freehold intentionally or unintentionally left out a word. It's Freehold.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm happy tonight! It might be midnight but by Crom's blue balls, I'm happy to NOT have to wake up and drive back and forth between my house and my client's VERY rural home.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Poor chickens. They did not ask for this.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Amby's Brain wrote:
There really should be a bard/ninja archetype that wields puns like Weirding module shurikens.

I AM THE QUICKWITZ JOKEYHACK!!


Quibblemuch Haderach wrote:
Amby's Brain wrote:
There really should be a bard/ninja archetype that wields puns like Weirding module shurikens.
I AM THE QUICKWITZ JOKEYHACK!!

My name is a killing word.


Woran wrote:
Poor chickens. They did not ask for this.

Have you not seen The Muppet Show? I'm pretty sure they were.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
Cap'n Siskel, FaWtLy Critic wrote:
Woran wrote:
Poor chickens. They did not ask for this.
Have you not seen The Muppet Show? I'm pretty sure they were.

I saw the muppet show. I dont think any of those chickens want to end up on pornhub.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

You are all weirdos. And degenerates. Uch.


I am weird, sure but not degenerate. My physical integrity is pretty solid.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Sam, The Andoran Eagle wrote:
You are all weirdos. And degenerates. Uch.

Sir, I have been called many things, but never in all my years has anyone ever dared to call me "uch"!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Vanykrye wrote:
Sam, The Andoran Eagle wrote:
You are all weirdos. And degenerates. Uch.
Sir, I have been called many things, but never in all my years has anyone ever dared to call me "uch"!

I have, but only once.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Ultimate Champions of Hentai?

Uncanny Clammy Hamster?

Underwear Cereal Howitzer?


The first one.


Ultimate Paladin of Torm. :p

The Exchange

Could I ask for volunteers to try this?

I got a response time of 732 ms, now I'm trying to figure if I'm not getting enough sleep or I'm just slow in reaction time(which is true).

Also hi, uch! *waves at Vanykyre*


Just beat the heart in Slay the Spire with the Silent. Now have to do it with the Ironclad. Who I have barely played since unlocking the other two characters.


*shakes head unknowingly*


Just a Mort wrote:

Could I ask for volunteers to try this?

I got a response time of 732 ms, now I'm trying to figure if I'm not getting enough sleep or I'm just slow in reaction time(which is true).

Also hi, uch! *waves at Vanykyre*

I got 9 something. I did this just after waking up, and a few times I had to press more than once for it to register. I wouldn't take this too seriously.

The Exchange

You see, if you set aside 8 h for sleep what you're getting is probably 7h since you don't fall asleep the moment your head hits the pillow. And it's not as if I have issues falling asleep - after running 5k/doing hiits/lifting weights and generally being active you're all too happy to hit the sack.

The Exchange

gran rey de los mono wrote:
Just beat the heart in Slay the Spire with the Silent. Now have to do it with the Ironclad. Who I have barely played since unlocking the other two characters.

Grats on that - what kind of deck? I've beat the heart on ironclad and defect before but never silent =(


Just a Mort wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Just beat the heart in Slay the Spire with the Silent. Now have to do it with the Ironclad. Who I have barely played since unlocking the other two characters.
Grats on that - what kind of deck? I've beat the heart on ironclad and defect before but never silent =(

For my Silent is as many After Images (as you can, bonus if innate) & Caltrops - should beat the heart, bonus if you have dead branch & mummified hand.

Through hours of play I'm Ascension 11 Ironclad, 14 Silent, 15 Defect.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
Just a Mort wrote:

Could I ask for volunteers to try this?

I got a response time of 732 ms, now I'm trying to figure if I'm not getting enough sleep or I'm just slow in reaction time(which is true).

Also hi, uch! *waves at Vanykyre*

I got about an average of 400MS


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Man, five hundred posts since the last time I refused to read this thread. Keeping with that tradition, I've no idea what's written here, but I'm making sure that anyone here is invited to DaWtL (the Discord associated with FaWtL). After all, I'm about to run a PbP there and Vidmaster having literally nothing to do (>nope! I can't here you! he's got nothing, I say!<)I figured he'd want to know. Please PM me. I'm bad at checking PMs, though, because I can't see that I've received any. But I'mma try to check consistently when I can for a bit!


Oh! Alternatively, if anyone here is already on DaWtL, feel free to send an invite to someone who asks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*still thinks he's the ultimate Paladin of Torm....*


I am back... looks like Freehold ran amok (is that the right word?) while I was gone.


Oh hey gran if your around I got "Slay the Spire" is that the game you and Mort keep going on about?


So my all 18's game has had 2 games so far. Biggest difference aside from everyone making saving throws realitivly easily. That 18 con makes it virtually impossible for me to kill some one outright which is for sure an upside. crit hit first level for 24 hp but hey least your not dead.


Vidmaster7 wrote:
Oh hey gran if your around I got "Slay the Spire" is that the game you and Mort keep going on about?

Yep.


Just a Mort wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Just beat the heart in Slay the Spire with the Silent. Now have to do it with the Ironclad. Who I have barely played since unlocking the other two characters.
Grats on that - what kind of deck? I've beat the heart on ironclad and defect before but never silent =(

Cards:

After Image+
2 Blur+
Catalyst+
Footwork
2 Footwork+
Noxious Fumes
2 Noxious Fumes+
Cloak and Dagger+
Defend+
Neutralize+
Survivor

Relics:
Ring of the Snake (starter relic)
Ninja Scroll
Meat on the Bone
Mercury Hourglass
Lee's Waffle
Empty Cage
Red Mask
Ornamental Fan
Tiny House
Dream Catcher
Mummified Hand

I got lucky and still had a lot of HP after the previous fight, and drew all 3 Noxious Fumes on turn 1. Then just got as much block as possible each turn and let the poison do its thing.


I've played it now. It is fun. I like the little robot guy although I seem to do the worst with him. Its pretty hard. I haven't got past or even close to past the second stage.


I think the Defect is my favorite, but yeah he's kinda tough to use right. It's all about the orbs.


I feel like if I could hand pick the cards I could make him scary but usually RNG hates me.


Whew gonna be a rough night. The trip got my internal clock all messed up. I woke up at noon today and couldn't go back to sleep. Looks like im going to be running on coffee come 3 am.


Yeah, getting the right cards is pretty important. Same with the relics.


Ack drunk to much coffee tonight. Heart burn.

The Exchange

I have the least luck with Silent. Usually with defect(robot guy), I can ice or lightning around, and ironclad I just do massive block + body slam. Silent poison decks usually don't pack enough defense and shiv decks using cloak and dagger don't do enough damage. Besides its multi mob attack sucks.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

I've started intermittent fasting to help with weight loss.

So far Its been pretty easy to keep up once I got over the sugar cravings.

601 to 650 of 1,960 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Late Night Forum with Vidmaster7 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.