Is there a new way to report PFS errors?

Pathfinder Society

Dark Archive 4/5

It used to be that, when someone incorrectly logged something for PFS, I could email to get it corrected. Now, however, these emails get ignored. Does anyone know how reporting errors can now be corrected?

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Agent, Finland—Turku aka Tomppa

Contact the GM in question and ask them to correct it.

If it's something minor like wrong amount of prestige, I wouldn't bother though - your paper records are the important bit. If it's a dead character or wrong number, I'd definitely pm the GM and ask to correct it.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Generally your VC should be able to fix reporting errors, but the access scripts have been a little borked of late. As always, if it’s a player credit, the chronicle sheet is the official record so having perfect online records is nothing to obsess over. If it’s a missing table, gather as much info regarding the table as possible and they can recreate the reporting.

5/5 ⦵⦵⦵

I really wouldn't bother with it. These are a pain to correct.

Paizo Employee 5/5 Organized Play Manager

We have logged everything sent to, but have had no capacity to fix issues.

It is in the plan to get done, but is one of those things that has slipped through the cracks.

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Is there a new way to report PFS errors? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.