July 2019 New Releases, Subscriptions, & Gen Con Pickup


Customer Service

201 to 250 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I ordered two copies of the core rulebook. They are in separate shipments.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Lessee. I have one CRB in one shipment, and another CRB and two Bestiaries in another shipment. Both AP volumes and the "Fall of Plaguestone" adventure in the second shipment. No big deal, really.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

The shipping rules are arcane and weird. Every time I’ve asked CS to check a peculiar configuration it’s turned out there isn’t any cheaper way. The system cleverly keeps packages under certain weight thresholds to enable cheaper shipping methods.

Having said that, there have been instances reported where the algorithm glitched (especially the case of shipping two AP volumes individually rather than together - that seems weird to me, Kevin Mack - I’d probably ask them to manually verify it was right, once the dust settles)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

My guess is they'll ship international orders first, followed by cheapest shipping with US priority mail last (go me!).

Just a guess.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
captain yesterday wrote:

My guess is they'll ship international orders first, followed by cheapest shipping with US priority mail last (go me!).

Just a guess.

I used to be consistently at the front of the queue but lately I've been consistently in the last couple of days.

My understanding is that it's more based on the configuration of specific items in your order, rather than where you are. (I'm my own worst enemy in that regard - I'll confidently predict I'm in a batch of one this month). :)


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I do recall them mentioning that they have one queue of repeated orders and one queue of unique orders, and that they run in parallel. It is rare that I have a non-unique subscription order, and my shipment date has been all over the place in recent years.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:

Paizo is working on wrapping up getting the new Pathfinder Accessories subscription up on the website. I believe we are currently targeting sometime Monday, June 24th.

Gen Con Opt In for Pick up for subscribers is open until July 3rd.

Gen Con PreOrder pick up (for not subscribers) is being worked on, but the code has not yet been rolled out.

Well, that's frustrating. I just found the e-mail after having been out of the country on a long cruise, having very little to no access to Internet, only to find out that the e-mail and the end date fell within my trip window. The only reason I added the subscriptions was to be able to pick up at the convention, and now I can't even do that. Is there some exceptionally good reason that the window was only 10 days? I mean, if I had had any indication from forum posts before I left how short a window I would be facing, I would have had one of my daughters checking my e-mail and taking care of it while I was gone.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Erik: It was a combination of unfortunate events, I believe. They had to implement new code to the website, new Subscription infos, new rules for the staggered release of PDF's and prepare for GenCon, all of which culminated to some problems here and there.
And then the script to place orders ran amok and quit some times when the CS-department was down to 2 people and the weekend nearing,
Additionaly, there's been many emails and posts on the messageboard dealing with cancelations and starting items for new subscriptions, and such.

TLDR: busy times and troubles made the window short.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Franz Lunzer wrote:

Erik: It was a combination of unfortunate events, I believe. They had to implement new code to the website, new Subscription infos, new rules for the staggered release of PDF's and prepare for GenCon, all of which culminated to some problems here and there.

And then the script to place orders ran amok and quit some times when the CS-department was down to 2 people and the weekend nearing,
Additionaly, there's been many emails and posts on the messageboard dealing with cancelations and starting items for new subscriptions, and such.

TLDR: busy times and troubles made the window short.

Sadly, that doesn't sound like anything was well thought out. I signed up within the first few days of pre-order availability to get a subscription. I didn't screw around with pre-orders, and cancellations, and subscriptions I'm going to cancel the day after GenCon ends, as I see a bunch of people claim to be doing. I jumped in at full speed ahead as soon as I could, because I saw a lot of value in the product from the playtest, and now I'm getting screwed out of an opportunity, partly due to malcontents finding ways to complicate things and, if you're correct, help to create a shortened window of which I was physically unable to take advantage. It leaves a very bad taste in my mouth, right now.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Erik Zane wrote:
and now I'm getting screwed out of an opportunity, partly due to malcontents finding ways to complicate things and,

Wut

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL!

Which hilariously says it won't actually ship till Auguest 2nd XD


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Rysky wrote:

GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL!

Which hilariously says it won't actually ship till Auguest 2nd XD

I just got mine as well, but it says it will ship BY August 2nd.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Out of curiosity, those of you that have shipped, did you just get Core books or all the stuff?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Skedge wrote:
Rysky wrote:

GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL!

Which hilariously says it won't actually ship till Auguest 2nd XD

I just got mine as well, but it says it will ship BY August 2nd.

Doh, that's what mine says too :3

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Drago95 wrote:
Out of curiosity, those of you that have shipped, did you just get Core books or all the stuff?

1 x Pathfinder Core Rulebook

1 x Pathfinder Bestiary
1 x Pathfinder Adventure: The Fall of Plaguestone
1 x Pathfinder Adventure Path #144: Midwives to Death (Tyrant's Grasp 6 of 6)
1 x Pathfinder Adventure Path #145: Hellknight Hill (Age of Ashes 1 of 6)
1 x Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Druma, Profit and Prophecy

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Nice, so I can have hope that mine will come soon. Thanks!!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Np, here's hopin ^w^


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Rysky wrote:
Drago95 wrote:
Out of curiosity, those of you that have shipped, did you just get Core books or all the stuff?

1 x Pathfinder Core Rulebook

1 x Pathfinder Bestiary
1 x Pathfinder Adventure: The Fall of Plaguestone
1 x Pathfinder Adventure Path #144: Midwives to Death (Tyrant's Grasp 6 of 6)
1 x Pathfinder Adventure Path #145: Hellknight Hill (Age of Ashes 1 of 6)
1 x Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Druma, Profit and Prophecy

I have this plus the flip mat, and my shipping email just came through about an hour ago. Whoo!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Here is to hoping for mine too! :)

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

my 1st order is just
core book
Bestiary and plaguestone.
hoping it ships soon
once i get my notification how long does it normally take to actually be shipped?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

*Crosses fingers for his own shipping notice to arrive soon* Congrats to all those who have product on the way! It's always fun to be part of a big release like this. My group can't wait to jump into PF2.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber
jimthegray wrote:

my 1st order is just

core book
Bestiary and plaguestone.
hoping it ships soon
once i get my notification how long does it normally take to actually be shipped?

They do all the authentications (haven't finished gencon pickup batch) and THEN start doing the non-subscriptions authentications and THEN they start shipping.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Card Game, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
j b 200 wrote:
jimthegray wrote:

my 1st order is just

core book
Bestiary and plaguestone.
hoping it ships soon
once i get my notification how long does it normally take to actually be shipped?

They do all the authentications (haven't finished gencon pickup batch) and THEN start doing the non-subscriptions authentications and THEN they start shipping.

Not quite accurate - they do all the shipping authentications, subscription and none, then give it a little time and answer any issues raised. Then they start shipping (this is where we are right now). At some point between now and August 1st they will do the Gencon Auth, wait a day or two and run the Gencon charging.


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

The Paizo Gods have been favorable!! Shipping notice received. I knew even before I saw the email because I heard my wallet give out a slightly painful grunt as if it had just taken a sizeable punch to the gut :)

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

15 people marked this as a favorite.
Vexies wrote:
The Paizo Gods have been favorable!! Shipping notice received. I knew even before I saw the email because I heard my wallet give out a slightly painful grunt as if it had just taken a sizeable punch to the gut :)

It’s as if a million wallets cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.


Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*begins crying uncontrollably*

Still no shipping email. Paizo hates me. I wants it. I wants the precioussss.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Mogloth wrote:

*begins crying uncontrollably*

Still no shipping email. Paizo hates me. I wants it. I wants the precioussss.

Did you get an authorization email yet? I still havent gotten an authorization email. Didn't get a June shipment either.... They added my June AP to my new side cart.... still no authorization.... Even after they said all the posts were taken care of....

Should I be worried?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Yoshua wrote:
Mogloth wrote:

*begins crying uncontrollably*

Still no shipping email. Paizo hates me. I wants it. I wants the precioussss.

Did you get an authorization email yet? I still havent gotten an authorization email. Didn't get a June shipment either.... They added my June AP to my new side cart.... still no authorization.... Even after they said all the posts were taken care of....

Should I be worried?

On July 6th, Diego posted:

Quote:

Howdy folks,

The auth tells me it is done! So it seems the train has pulled into the station. If you did not receive an order confirmation email or a payment issue email please let us know.

So, yes, something might have glitched in the system with your authorization (or it might not have; a few months back I didn't receive a shipping email but my order shipped anyway).

But you shouldn't be worried. You've already made a post in the Customer Service forum to let them know, and they will take care of it. They won't be back in the office to do so until Monday, but the warehouse generally doesn't ship over the weekend anyway so you're not falling behind. There's still three weeks of shipping left.

I assume you didn't select GenCon pickup? I don't believe they've run the auth yet for those customers.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Joana wrote:
Yoshua wrote:
Mogloth wrote:

*begins crying uncontrollably*

Still no shipping email. Paizo hates me. I wants it. I wants the precioussss.

Did you get an authorization email yet? I still havent gotten an authorization email. Didn't get a June shipment either.... They added my June AP to my new side cart.... still no authorization.... Even after they said all the posts were taken care of....

Should I be worried?

On July 6th, Diego posted:

Quote:

Howdy folks,

The auth tells me it is done! So it seems the train has pulled into the station. If you did not receive an order confirmation email or a payment issue email please let us know.

So, yes, something might have glitched in the system with your authorization (or it might not have; a few months back I didn't receive a shipping email but my order shipped anyway).

But you shouldn't be worried. You've already made a post in the Customer Service forum to let them know, and they will take care of it. They won't be back in the office to do so until Monday, but the warehouse generally doesn't ship over the weekend anyway so you're not falling behind. There's still three weeks of shipping left.

I assume you didn't select GenCon pickup? I don't believe they've run the auth yet for those customers.

Yeah, it was more tongue in cheek there on the worried statement. They will always make it right, but it is getting a little frustrating that 'something' appears to be off with my subs since Paizo Con pickup.

No Gen Con pickup for me, have not been to Gen Con yet and not attending this year.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

They dinged my card on Friday (two holds, one for each shipment), but no shipping email yet. I'll hope for Monday.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Weird, I got my shipping email this morning. Are the raptors working through the weekend?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

9 people marked this as a favorite.

They are!

Silver Crusade

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Send them my thanks!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

Diego- my subscription now says pending/suspended. Could this be a payment issue? My card says they haven’t declined anything, but I went ahead and added a different payment option... Order 7954864


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hm. Nothing to do with Paizo, but apparently I sent an email to myself this morning. Something to do with heart attacks. Or something.

Man, I get a lot of junk mail!


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

So, who will be the first to get his hands on the actual Core Rulebook?

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Whoever intercepts the shipments.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Well, has anyone who ordered a core rulebook received their shipping notice yet? Preferably an American, Canadian, or somebody else with a relatively short time in transit for their package(s).

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I have.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Mine shipped, but it's Cheapest Available shipping so it's not going to be here anytime soon. (On the plus side, with the First Ten shipping discount, I'm paying less than $3 for shipping all this!)

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Woohoo!

Just shy of 4 for mine :3

Silver Crusade

6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Zaister wrote:
So, who will be the first to get his hands on the actual Core Rulebook?

Jason Bulmahn


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Joana wrote:
On the plus side, with the First Ten shipping discount, I'm paying less than $3 for shipping all this!

My shipping came out to $0.60 US after the discount. Not too shabby.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Hello Yoshua,

You have your subscriptions set for GenCon pickup. We have not run the auth for that yet. That is why the items are still in your sidecart.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Diego Valdez wrote:
Vexies wrote:
The Paizo Gods have been favorable!! Shipping notice received. I knew even before I saw the email because I heard my wallet give out a slightly painful grunt as if it had just taken a sizeable punch to the gut :)
It’s as if a million wallets cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

ill be glad when my wallet hits, i am currently stressing with concern that some unforseen thing will come in and knock me below what i have dedicated for my products lol

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Hello Northern Dreamer,

Yes, our system had an issue where it "forgot" some users payment methods. We were trying to email folks about it on Friday so they could update the payment methods. That is why it is suspended. I see more than one payment method on your account so I am not sure which you want to use. Please send us an email or give us a call to let us know which to use and we can get it attached.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hello Jimthegray,

The authorization from when you placed the order has loooong since expired so you won't see anything on the card until the warehouse ships it. But a possible solution would be to buy store credit equal to the amount of the order (that will be charged immediately) and have us apply that to the order.

Looking at your order I see that your shipping preference is first class mail, but only the softcover can go first class. The 2 hardcovers need to go priority. It is more expensive to ship 2 books priority and 1 first class, so I have set the shipping method for this order to priority so they can all go together and you save a few dollars. If you'd like it changed back let me know.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Diego Valdez wrote:

Hello Jimthegray,

The authorization from when you placed the order has loooong since expired so you won't see anything on the card until the warehouse ships it. But a possible solution would be to buy store credit equal to the amount of the order (that will be charged immediately) and have us apply that to the order.

Looking at your order I see that your shipping preference is first class mail, but only the softcover can go first class. The 2 hardcovers need to go priority. It is more expensive to ship 2 books priority and 1 first class, so I have set the shipping method for this order to priority so they can all go together and you save a few dollars. If you'd like it changed back let me know.

thank you, so it should not effect my shipping?

i can call and do the store credit thing at lunch, thank you for your assistance, my nerves greatly appreciate it :)

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Not sure what happened, but I got a notice on my latest preorder of being a Legacy Advantage member. Since I didn't order any APs, that was probably a system error.


Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook Subscriber

I was wondering, I got my shipping notification, it says it shipped, I have a tracking number. However the tracking number doesn't seem to be linked to anything and the email says it will ship by the 2nd.

Did it ship? Or did it not ship? That is my question.

201 to 250 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Customer Service / July 2019 New Releases, Subscriptions, & Gen Con Pickup All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.