#MyPathfinderSpoiler


Second Edition

401 to 450 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

7 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I've figured out why we can't locate it. #85 is "invisibility"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Runnetib wrote:
I've figured out why we can't locate it. #85 is "invisibility"

Nah, I think it's the Bag of Holding...

...'cause someone is holding on t... Oh, if you don't get it you never will. Kind of like the last spoiler card.

:P

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber

We're trying to coax it out of him on Twitch, but even bribes aren't working


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Cori Marie wrote:
We're trying to coax it out of him on Twitch, but even bribes aren't working

Y'all try scotch? He likes scotch.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber

He brought home seven bottles from Scotland, does he need more?


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Cori Marie wrote:
He brought home seven bottles from Scotland, does he need more?

Yes.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

New page, still #85 left to find.

transcribed list


26.75 hours and counting...


https://youtu.be/TsBlQ0gdo5o

Lantern Lodge

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Has anyone who was at Paizocon tried contacting the hotel to see if it's in the lost and found?

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Donald wrote:
Has anyone who was at Paizocon tried contacting the hotel to see if it's in the lost and found?

If it was loose, it probably ended up in the Hotel's recycling at best and trash at worst


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

In the arms of the angel..........
Fly away from here.................
From this dark, cold hotel room................
And the endlessness that you fear................
You are pulled from the wreckage.............
Of your silent reverie................
You're in the arms of the angel..............
May you find some comfort here..........


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Bleh. Just spent the last hour scouring Google in hopes that we missed it somewhere. Nothing turned up as of yet.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Look on the bright side, after August gets here we won't care about the missing spoilers anymore since we'll have the books by then. So, the missing spoilers and reveals will only matter for a month and a half.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Thundarr the Barbarian wrote:
Look on the bright side, after August gets here we won't care about the missing spoilers anymore since we'll have the books by then. So, the missing spoilers and reveals will only matter for a month and a half.

It's the principle of the thing. We had a task to try and accomplish and we failed.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
FedoraFerret wrote:
It's the principle of the thing. We had a task to try and accomplish and we failed.

Real issue is that the actual failure occurred about 3 weeks ago (potentially all copies of #85 were discarded before anybody could record them) and it's only unfolding over the last few weeks that this happened. So it's sort of a slow motion train wreck.


12 people marked this as a favorite.
PossibleCabbage wrote:
FedoraFerret wrote:
It's the principle of the thing. We had a task to try and accomplish and we failed.
Real issue is that the actual failure occurred about 3 weeks ago (potentially all copies of #85 were discarded before anybody could record them) and it's only unfolding over the last few weeks that this happened. So it's sort of a slow motion train wreck.

The real quest were the friends we made along the way.

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

11 people marked this as a favorite.

Failure builds character.

Also we can learn from this. When Paizo is set to release Pathfinder 3, we'll know to lock the doors at the Paizocon banquet and collect all of the cards before anyone is allowed to leave.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Joe Wells wrote:

Failure builds character.

Also we can learn from this. When Paizo is set to release Pathfinder 3, we'll know to lock the doors at the Paizocon banquet and collect all of the cards before anyone is allowed to leave.

Uhh... Who is going to accomplish all that without coming across like some kind of Batman villain?

Also, I really hope we won't ever need a Pathfinder 3. I hope this newest edition really nails it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Runnetib wrote:
I've figured out why we can't locate it. #85 is "invisibility"

My theory... Do to a clerical error, #84 got printed twice and #85 got skipped. So no one has the missing card! ;)


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Thundarr the Barbarian wrote:
Joe Wells wrote:

Failure builds character.

Also we can learn from this. When Paizo is set to release Pathfinder 3, we'll know to lock the doors at the Paizocon banquet and collect all of the cards before anyone is allowed to leave.

Uhh... Who is going to accomplish all that without coming across like some kind of Batman villain?

Either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Liberty's Edge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
FedoraFerret wrote:
Thundarr the Barbarian wrote:
Look on the bright side, after August gets here we won't care about the missing spoilers anymore since we'll have the books by then. So, the missing spoilers and reveals will only matter for a month and a half.
It's the principle of the thing. We had a task to try and accomplish and we failed.

Not yet.

While there is life, there is hope :-)

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

If I was Jason, I would have already prepared my info release and I would post it whatever the result of the hunt for 85.

I would just not mention this thread if 85 was still missing in the end ;-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Raven Black wrote:

If I was Jason, I would have already prepared my info release and I would post it whatever the result of the hunt for 85.

I would just not mention this thread if 85 was still missing in the end ;-)

LOL Or he could just anonymously post #85 if he wished. Or just come out and give it to us. No need to ignore this thread. ;)


The PaizoCon hotel check might be worth a go. What have we got to lose, right?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yeah! Those lousy banqueters! What did they do?!?

*talks loudly to cover shredding noises*

*whispers*

Jeez, Hunt, you couldn't get a quieter paper shredder?

>.>

<.<

:)


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Thundarr the Barbarian wrote:
Also, I really hope we won't ever need a Pathfinder 3. I hope this newest edition really nails it.

Nothing is perfect, and they didn’t find solutions to every problem they identified in PF1 (Resonance was an attempt to fix one such problem, which they gave up on fixing, though they may have alleviated it).

With all the improvements made this time around I’m looking forward to the next one - albeit in ten+ years time. I certainly don’t want it much sooner.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
graystone wrote:
The Raven Black wrote:

If I was Jason, I would have already prepared my info release and I would post it whatever the result of the hunt for 85.

I would just not mention this thread if 85 was still missing in the end ;-)

LOL Or he could just anonymously post #85 if he wished. Or just come out and give it to us. No need to ignore this thread. ;)

Or, since we got 99 out of 100 spoilers, publish the info release with every 100th word removed.

(Then promise another spoiler if we manage to guess all the redacted words correctly)


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I don't think he should give up the spoilers without the 100th one.
He's rolling in full view of the players. Let the dice fall where they may.

Exo-Guardians

Joe Wells wrote:

Failure builds character.

Also we can learn from this. When Paizo is set to release Pathfinder 3, we'll know to lock the doors at the Paizocon banquet and collect all of the cards before anyone is allowed to leave.

I don't know if asking guests for their papers will be well received.

I was thinking about it at the time, however.

If anyone knows anyone else who was there, reach out to them.

Lantern Lodge

I called the hotel and if it wasn't left in a room it would have been tossed. If it was in the room, you'd need the room number.

Nothing ventured....


18.25 hours... I was like 21 new posts, yes 85 was found... wa wa waaa (I looked up “wa wa waaa” and it says it ends with three As... what would we do without Google)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Darkwynters wrote:
18.25 hours... I was like 21 new posts, yes 85 was found... wa wa waaa (I looked up “wa wa waaa” and it says it ends with three As... what would we do without Google)

I usually think the same thing. Also kudos on your attention to detail.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

15 hours *starts biting nails*


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Thundarr the Barbarian wrote:
Joe Wells wrote:

Failure builds character.

Also we can learn from this. When Paizo is set to release Pathfinder 3, we'll know to lock the doors at the Paizocon banquet and collect all of the cards before anyone is allowed to leave.

Uhh... Who is going to accomplish all that without coming across like some kind of Batman villain?

You say that like it's a bad thing.


8 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Do we know for a fact there was an 85? I mean, if I'm releasing pigs on a school campus for a senior prank, I'm gonna mark them "One", "Two", and "Four".


Donald wrote:

I called the hotel and if it wasn't left in a room it would have been tossed. If it was in the room, you'd need the room number.

Nothing ventured....

Did you ask them to check room 85? XD


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I cast one final net out in hopes of catching somebody with #85. Good luck to everybody still searching and thanks for sticking to this. It's been a fun journey, regardless of the outcome later today.

transcribed list


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm making one last ditch effort just in case. I realized none of us have just outright asked Jason Bulmahn nicely for #85 so I asked to make sure that wasn't the trick all along, like some Xiaolin Showdown reference or something. XD

I doubt it, but all stops pulled, right? I'd feel dumb if I didn't try.

Rolled while typing the question, 14. Not bad, but no clutch Nat 20. XP


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Well, with any luck we'll at least get a "big spoiler reveal" blog post - which then contains nothing but #85.

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Jason will never crack, but what about his co-workers? Anyone there look like a squealer?

Jason wrote out the cards on his own and I think printed and cut them on his own, but who helped Jason collate and distribute the cards?

Were there any cards left over?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

the cards were handed out by the Paizo staff at the banquet, whichever paizo employee was at your table gave you your card, There were extra cards i saw Jason handing out on Sunday/Monday

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Brew Bird wrote:
Do we know for a fact there was an 85? I mean, if I'm releasing pigs on a school campus for a senior prank, I'm gonna mark them "One", "Two", and "Four".

Way ahead of ya


HidaOWin wrote:
Jason will never crack, but what about his co-workers? Anyone there look like a squealer ? ...

Yep! Number "Three".

:p

Spoiler:
Refer to Brew Bird & Rysky's posts above...


3 hours... “85 where are you”


HidaOWin wrote:
Jason will never crack, but what about his co-workers?

Hopefully we still have that Scotch to bribe them with. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE JASON!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

This is what happens when you use cheap goblin labor... They burn some cards and blame the poor banquet goers for losing them. ;)

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber

Where is that flumph who said he'd raid the office?


30 minutes... eeeee


Darkwynters wrote:
30 minutes... eeeee

1.5 hours. Pacific is 3 hours from EST, which is as of this post 1:34pm (10:34 am Pacific)

401 to 450 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / #MyPathfinderSpoiler All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.