#MyPathfinderSpoiler


Second Edition

351 to 400 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Adam Daigle wrote:
So tempted to sneak into Jason's office to help all y'all out.

Go for it! We're counting on you Flumph, you're our only hope!

Ok, not only. We could you know, just find the actual card. But a giant flatulent flying-jellyfish wiggling under the door to his office to snoop has style points. Eveything is better with flumphs.

New adventure idea, free of cost: Flumphy Road, like We be Goblins or Skitter Shot, but with all flumph party. You know you guys want to do it. Also, are Flumphs in Starfinder yet? I didn't find them when I was looking through things. If we can't have a party of a Flumph, a Skittermander, a sentient ooze and bug-person, then what's the point?


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Deception: 1d20 ⇒ 6

So I pretty sure that 85 doesn't exists. Only way for Mr Jason proves the contrary is if himself post #85 here...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Dante Doom wrote:

[dice=Deception] 1d20

So I pretty sure that 85 doesn't exists. Only way for Mr Jason proves the contrary is if himself post #85 here...

Please tell me you have Confabulator or at least a Hero Point so you can have a go at that one again without too much trouble...


Perhaps it's like the McDonalds Monopoly thing where someone with access to all the cards has ensured we will never get our hands on Park Place/Card #85.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Ignoring the search for #85 for a second, I just realized that there are less then 7 weeks until release (YAY!). Didn't they promise to talk a lot about second edition once it is done?

Other than the "100 Spoiler Hunt of Madness" and a couple of tidbits revealed during PaizoCon, we haven't really gotten anything, did we? I mean, the blogs about the regions and stuff are nice and all but I was hoping for something more substential rules-wise.

I was kind of expecting blogpost like those leading up to the Playtest. Shouldn't that start about now? Will we get any at all?

EDIT: Went through the old blog posts. They started revealing stuff about PF1 in may, about 14 weeks before release.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Blave wrote:

Ignoring the search for #85 for a second, I just realized that there are less then 7 weeks until release (YAY!). Didn't they promise to talk a lot about second edition once it is done?

Other than the "100 Spoiler Hunt of Madness" and a couple of tidbits revealed during PaizoCon, we haven't really gotten anything, did we? I mean, the blogs about the regions and stuff are nice and all but I was hoping for something more substential rules-wise.

I was kind of expecting blogpost like those leading up to the Playtest. Shouldn't that start about now? Will we get any at all?

EDIT: Went through the old blog posts. They started revealing stuff about PF1 in may, about 14 weeks before release.

I believe they're planning to start rolling this stuff out when Jason's back, and he was just going to put in extra should we achieve this goal of finding the 100. So probably Monday they'll have their first article around 2pm EST.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

We have 7 weeks until release, and 7 meta-regions to explore.
I'd say we're not getting rule blags.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Edge93 wrote:
Dante Doom wrote:

[dice=Deception] 1d20

So I pretty sure that 85 doesn't exists. Only way for Mr Jason proves the contrary is if himself post #85 here...

Please tell me you have Confabulator or at least a Hero Point so you can have a go at that one again without too much trouble...

I am sure that the Paizo folks already have this one figured out, but the obvious thing for Jason to do in his blog next week is to post whatever spoiler(s) we failed to come up with -- which would prove the existence of #85 to the extent possible.

On the other hand, since he has to prepare the larger spoiler blog anyway (because it is still possible that that single last spoiler will turn up), maybe he will settle for 99 out of 100?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
David knott 242 wrote:
Edge93 wrote:
Dante Doom wrote:

[dice=Deception] 1d20

So I pretty sure that 85 doesn't exists. Only way for Mr Jason proves the contrary is if himself post #85 here...

Please tell me you have Confabulator or at least a Hero Point so you can have a go at that one again without too much trouble...

I am sure that the Paizo folks already have this one figured out, but the obvious thing for Jason to do in his blog next week is to post whatever spoiler(s) we failed to come up with -- which would prove the existence of #85 to the extent possible.

On the other hand, since he has to prepare the larger spoiler blog anyway (because it is still possible that that single last spoiler will turn up), maybe he will settle for 99 out of 100?

Nah, he's already said he's sticking to his guns, even at 99/100. And even with our genius fake spoilers. XD


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Just saying... on Jason's Twitch channel, you can read this:

Earn XP
Watch stream = 1 XP / 10 min
Follow me = 5 XP
Subscribe = 50 XP
100 bits = 10 XP

Spend XP
Ask a question = 100 XP <-------
Follow your twitch = 200 XP
Nightbot command = 200 XP
...

"What is the exact content of Spoiler #85?" would make a perfect question to ask if we can't get this spoiler by more conventional means...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dalvyn wrote:

Just saying... on Jason's Twitch channel, you can read this:

Earn XP
Watch stream = 1 XP / 10 min
Follow me = 5 XP
Subscribe = 50 XP
100 bits = 10 XP

Spend XP
Ask a question = 100 XP <-------
Follow your twitch = 200 XP
Nightbot command = 200 XP
...

"What is the exact content of Spoiler #85?" would make a perfect question to ask if we can't get this spoiler by more conventional means...

Is this a Glimpse of Hope?


Dalvyn wrote:

Just saying... on Jason's Twitch channel, you can read this:

Earn XP
Watch stream = 1 XP / 10 min
Follow me = 5 XP
Subscribe = 50 XP
100 bits = 10 XP

Spend XP
Ask a question = 100 XP <-------
Follow your twitch = 200 XP
Nightbot command = 200 XP
...

"What is the exact content of Spoiler #85?" would make a perfect question to ask if we can't get this spoiler by more conventional means...

He didn't say he'd answer a question, just that you could ask one. Presumably if you ask one before you've earned 100 XP you're in debt to him.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dante Doom wrote:
Dalvyn wrote:

Just saying... on Jason's Twitch channel, you can read this:

Earn XP
Watch stream = 1 XP / 10 min
Follow me = 5 XP
Subscribe = 50 XP
100 bits = 10 XP

Spend XP
Ask a question = 100 XP <-------
Follow your twitch = 200 XP
Nightbot command = 200 XP
...

"What is the exact content of Spoiler #85?" would make a perfect question to ask if we can't get this spoiler by more conventional means...

Is this a Glimpse of Hope?

That's genius. Let's freaking go!

...anyone got 100 XP? I don't use Twitch worth a darn. XD


3 people marked this as a favorite.

To anybody just joining us now, Monday's the deadline, and only #85 left to find :D

transcribed list

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber
Edge93 wrote:
Dante Doom wrote:
Dalvyn wrote:

Just saying... on Jason's Twitch channel, you can read this:

Earn XP
Watch stream = 1 XP / 10 min
Follow me = 5 XP
Subscribe = 50 XP
100 bits = 10 XP

Spend XP
Ask a question = 100 XP <-------
Follow your twitch = 200 XP
Nightbot command = 200 XP
...

"What is the exact content of Spoiler #85?" would make a perfect question to ask if we can't get this spoiler by more conventional means...

Is this a Glimpse of Hope?

That's genius. Let's freaking go!

...anyone got 100 XP? I don't use Twitch worth a darn. XD

I THINK I do... I'm saving up for a chance to die in his in chat RPG. He's streaming on Saturday, I could give it a shot


Ediwir wrote:

We have 7 weeks until release, and 7 meta-regions to explore.

I'd say we're not getting rule blags.
Jason, Upthread wrote:
And yes... I'm sticking to it. If you are even 1 short, you will have to wait for our more traditional reveals for more info.

In addition, Jason and others talked of PaizoCon as "the beginning" of reveals/previews of PF2.

Things may have been delayed with UK Games & Jason being out of the office, but I'm sure we'll get some material between now and August 1st.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber

I mean, we have been getting reveals since PaizoCon, they just aren't previews of the core rulebook, they're previews of the Lost Omens World Guide

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Ediwir wrote:

We have 7 weeks until release, and 7 meta-regions to explore.

I'd say we're not getting rule blags.

Heck, this is their flagship product. They should be flogging / blogging about it every single day at this point.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Joe Wells wrote:
Ediwir wrote:

We have 7 weeks until release, and 7 meta-regions to explore.

I'd say we're not getting rule blags.
Heck, this is their flagship product. They should be flogging / blogging about it every single day at this point.

I agree. We are less than two months from release, so we pretty clearly are past the one class a week point. I'm hoping July is going to be a dense month for previews.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I would describe the previews as glacial, except due to global warming the glaciers now appear* to be moving faster than the previews

(* subject to a successful perception roll)


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Well to be fair we got a lot from Paizo Con, and it seems like Jason has been traveling ever since. The con schedule really seems to be dictating what we hear and when. Which is a bummer but I guess that's the business.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

So I won't like I didn't contribute at ALL to this thread and I feel really guilty, but I'm happy to know that the cards on my table were upon reviewing my gallery did not include number 85.

I honestly thought this whole thing would be done and over that evening. My personal best guess would be that someone took one of the cards off the tables unintentionally, not to be a big meanie-head, but by accident, because there were people ALL over that room coordinating to get them captured.

Alternately if there is trickery afoot, my money is on Cosmo so he can hold off to until Jason pulls into the office Monday morning to post a picture of him holding it in a selfie with JB in the background locking his car.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Captain Morgan wrote:
Well to be fair we got a lot from Paizo Con, and it seems like Jason has been traveling ever since. The con schedule really seems to be dictating what we hear and when. Which is a bummer but I guess that's the business.

It’s also how we got familiars, an ancestry, and large chunks of several classes through video screenshots, so I’ll take the bad with the good!

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber
Themetricsystem wrote:

So I won't like I didn't contribute at ALL to this thread and I feel really guilty, but I'm happy to know that the cards on my table were upon reviewing my gallery did not include number 85.

I honestly thought this whole thing would be done and over that evening. My personal best guess would be that someone took one of the cards off the tables unintentionally, not to be a big meanie-head, but by accident, because there were people ALL over that room coordinating to get them captured.

Alternately if there is trickery afoot, my money is on Cosmo so he can hold off to until Jason pulls into the office Monday morning to post a picture of him holding it in a selfie with JB in the background locking his car.

*heads to the Blame Cosmo thread*

Dark Archive

Honestly not seeing many previews of the new CRB at this point is making me nervous. I thought we'd already have a good idea of everything by now to quell the gripes with the playtest. The lack of much info makes it seem like its not worth showing.

Please paizo just show us stuff!

(Also rest in peace #85. I hope you come to the light in time.)


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Vessa wrote:

Honestly not seeing many previews of the new CRB at this point is making me nervous. I thought we'd already have a good idea of everything by now to quell the gripes with the playtest. The lack of much info makes it seem like its not worth showing.

Please paizo just show us stuff!

(Also rest in peace #85. I hope you come to the light in time.)

What exactly are you expecting? I feel like we have a pretty good idea of the game, especially with the playtest to use as a baseline. Like, what are you hoping to know about the game that we don't already know?


12 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

It's like... we get it, people want spoilers. That doesn't mean Paizo is somehow dropping the ball because they're not essentially releasing the whole thing 6 weeks early.

Ameteur backseat marketing advice isn't necessary at this point.

Dark Archive

Captain Morgan wrote:
Vessa wrote:

Honestly not seeing many previews of the new CRB at this point is making me nervous. I thought we'd already have a good idea of everything by now to quell the gripes with the playtest. The lack of much info makes it seem like its not worth showing.

Please paizo just show us stuff!

(Also rest in peace #85. I hope you come to the light in time.)

What exactly are you expecting? I feel like we have a pretty good idea of the game, especially with the playtest to use as a baseline. Like, what are you hoping to know about the game that we don't already know?
WatersLethe wrote:

It's like... we get it, people want spoilers. That doesn't mean Paizo is somehow dropping the ball because they're not essentially releasing the whole thing 6 weeks early.

Ameteur backseat marketing advice isn't necessary at this point.

I'd like to get centralized and official stuff that is literally copied and pasted from the book like they do with literally every other product. I understand some things haven't changed from the playtest, but "a lot" has and it is very strange to not see any of it on paizo's own website. I'm not looking for the "whole book" to clarify. And I'm definitely not trying to give advice. Clearly, I am just showing my unease with the current situation. :)


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Vessa wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:
Vessa wrote:

Honestly not seeing many previews of the new CRB at this point is making me nervous. I thought we'd already have a good idea of everything by now to quell the gripes with the playtest. The lack of much info makes it seem like its not worth showing.

Please paizo just show us stuff!

(Also rest in peace #85. I hope you come to the light in time.)

What exactly are you expecting? I feel like we have a pretty good idea of the game, especially with the playtest to use as a baseline. Like, what are you hoping to know about the game that we don't already know?
WatersLethe wrote:

It's like... we get it, people want spoilers. That doesn't mean Paizo is somehow dropping the ball because they're not essentially releasing the whole thing 6 weeks early.

Ameteur backseat marketing advice isn't necessary at this point.

I'd like to get centralized and official stuff that is literally copied and pasted from the book like they do with literally every other product. I understand some things haven't changed from the playtest, but "a lot" has and it is very strange to not see any of it on paizo's own website. I'm not looking for the "whole book" to clarify. And I'm definitely not trying to give advice. Clearly, I am just showing my unease with the current situation. :)

Isn't that what this thread is? We have 99 official items that were literally copied and pasted from the book (down to the font) centralized in lists that are getting posted consistently. It was leaked in a more... coquettish manner than just doing a press release or blog post, but it seems to have achieved this very thing none the less.

We also have threads devoted to devoted to compiling what we know, which is rather a lot. The basic structure of the the game is going to look a lot like the playtest and the biggest overarching changes were told to us back in December. (Proficiency numbers, odds of success, spell duration, saving throws, resonance is gone, the Champion...)

I'm genuinely curious what information you think we are missing that isn't so far into the weeds we might as well have the book.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Dim light.


For a second, I thought Ediwir had found the last spoiler and it was about “dim light” stats :)

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Jason Bulmahn, Game Designer wrote:

@JasonBulmahn

I'm back from Scotland which means tomorrow I will streaming some Kingmaker on Twitch! Join me starting at 4pm PST!

@JasonBulmahn
And no, I won't be spoiling #MyPathfinderSpoiler #85... even if someone spends XP to ask me a question. ;)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Joe Wells wrote:
Jason Bulmahn, Game Designer wrote:

@JasonBulmahn

I'm back from Scotland which means tomorrow I will streaming some Kingmaker on Twitch! Join me starting at 4pm PST!

@JasonBulmahn
And no, I won't be spoiling #MyPathfinderSpoiler #85... even if someone spends XP to ask me a question. ;)

*Sad violin solo*

How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes...

Who can say, where the road goes...

Hello darkness, my old friend...

Everywhere around me are familiar faces...

Oh well. Was worth a shot. XD

C'mon #85! Don't be a her- well actually DO be a hero, fork it over! And don't wait till the last second! XD


I mean, there is the faint hope that someone has #85, and is sitting on it until the last possible moment in order to reveal it with the most drama.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
PossibleCabbage wrote:
I mean, there is the faint hope that someone has #85, and is sitting on it until the last possible moment in order to reveal it with the most drama.

That's kinda what I thought too. Though if they are waiting, I'll celebrate them equally as strong should they post it tonight (hint hint)

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber
Joe Wells wrote:
Jason Bulmahn, Game Designer wrote:

@JasonBulmahn

I'm back from Scotland which means tomorrow I will streaming some Kingmaker on Twitch! Join me starting at 4pm PST!

@JasonBulmahn
And no, I won't be spoiling #MyPathfinderSpoiler #85... even if someone spends XP to ask me a question. ;)

Thank you for saving my XP


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

I did just find a card in one of my scenario maps as I was unpacking some PaizoCon stuff I hadn't gotten to....

I was set up to run a Monday morning event, but my table didn't fire, so I was helping HQ pack up and left my maps out. Someone slipped a card into them. Sadly it was #46, so not helpful to the cause.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Good morning all. To anybody just joining us now, Monday's the deadline, and only #85 left to find :D

transcribed list


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Sigh. At this point this is what I fear for #85.


With four of them out there... someone is waiting until Sunday night to put it up on Twitter. *crosses fingers*

Paizo Employee Director of Game Design

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Just about 48 hours to go. Let's call the deadline noon, Pacific time.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Someone remind me how many souls we owe Jason if we lose the bet....


Jason Bulmahn wrote:
Just about 48 hours to go. Let's call the deadline noon, Pacific time.

48 Hours Remain

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber

Actually 49, its only 11 AM pacific right now


Maybe a hero will appear in the last second, like 5 minutes before the deadline... if not... it will be a sad day.

I was hoping for another wizard thesis in the new bath of spoilers.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I remain cautiously optimistic, given how obstinate the last 4 spoilers seemed before they all popped off.


I’d like to see the Treasure Distribution Table... okay, I already said that... maybe a dagger stat or kobold warrior spoiler! I will not lie, I searched high and low, on Twitter and other dark places for 85 yesterday.


TBH I'm less work the cards were lost or someone is invoking dramatic timing and more worried that they ended up woth people who don't like PF2...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

If we don't find the last card, I hope we are at least told what the spoiler would have been cause if not I'll spend the next 7 weeks wondering. Does that make sense?


5 people marked this as a favorite.
PFSocietyInitiate wrote:
If we don't find the last card, I hope we are at least told what the spoiler would have been cause if not I'll spend the next 7 weeks wondering. Does that make sense?

I feel like a reasonable way for Jason to signal "times up, and you all fell short" is if he just gives the text of the remaining card.

Like even when we all have the book, there will be no way to tell which thing was on card #85.

351 to 400 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / #MyPathfinderSpoiler All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.