[IRON GM GAMES]Launch Date Announced


Third-Party Starfinder Products

Sovereign Court Contributor

We'll be blasting off for Grimmerspace next Wednesday 5/22. Thought some of you might like to know.


Starfinder Superscriber
Louis Agresta wrote:
We'll be blasting off for Grimmerspace next Wednesday 5/22. Thought some of you might like to know.

Thank's dude! Will be keeping my eyes on the feed for release!

Sovereign Court Contributor

Thanks MikeoRed! That's encouraging to hear!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am also excited, my group and I have experimented with the free adventure and they had a blast.

My group consists of my kids, my nephew, and their friend, (Males and Females age range 15 - 18, they are also big fans of Call of Cthulhu, so this was right up their alley)


Lou, are you going to post the link here on this thread? I'd like to take a look at your Kickstarter.

Sovereign Court Contributor

Malach the Merciless wrote:

I am also excited, my group and I have experimented with the free adventure and they had a blast.

My group consists of my kids, my nephew, and their friend, (Males and Females age range 15 - 18, they are also big fans of Call of Cthulhu, so this was right up their alley)

That's so awesome to hear! I'm so glad everyone had fun.

Adventure Spoiler:
Did anyone get dismembered and need a new torso?

Sovereign Court Contributor

EltonJ wrote:

Lou, are you going to post the link here on this thread? I'd like to take a look at your Kickstarter.

Absolutely, my man! Absolutely. Link will go up either tomorrow or Wednesday morning early in the am.

Right now, I can tell you Wednesday 5/22 10am EST!


Louis Agresta wrote:
Malach the Merciless wrote:

I am also excited, my group and I have experimented with the free adventure and they had a blast.

My group consists of my kids, my nephew, and their friend, (Males and Females age range 15 - 18, they are also big fans of Call of Cthulhu, so this was right up their alley)

That's so awesome to hear! I'm so glad everyone had fun.

** spoiler omitted **

Dismembered yes, did not experience the torso swap though

Sovereign Court Contributor

Hah. Well I'm glad to hear you caught one! lol

Community / Forums / Starfinder / Third-Party Starfinder Products / [IRON GM GAMES]Launch Date Announced All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Third-Party Starfinder Products