Will you be adding more 10-11 Soldier tables for the Special?


Paizo Events


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

There were some requests for this in other threads, but as far as I know we haven't heard anything from staff so I figured I'd highlight the question in its own thread.


LeSigh wrote:
There were some requests for this in other threads, but as far as I know we haven't heard anything from staff so I figured I'd highlight the question in its own thread.

I second this. Can we get more lvl 10 special tables?

Paizo Employee Organized Play Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I've seen people talking about this and I kicked the question up to Tonya earlier today. That is all the information I have at this time, but we hear you all and we're working to see how we can accommodate as many people as possible.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Michael Sayre wrote:
I've seen people talking about this and I kicked the question up to Tonya earlier today. That is all the information I have at this time, but we hear you all and we're working to see how we can accommodate as many people as possible.

Excellent, thank you for the update!


Very glad to hear this is being looked at! The lottery by tier approach has introduced a few complications - the one that I’m most concerned about at this point is that my son and I are flying in to play Pathfinder with friends from other parts of the country and we were unable to get seats in the same tier, sure would be nice to play with my peeps!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Michael Sayre wrote:
I've seen people talking about this and I kicked the question up to Tonya earlier today. That is all the information I have at this time, but we hear you all and we're working to see how we can accommodate as many people as possible.

The time is nigh! Any updates?

Paizo Employee Organized Play Developer

LeSigh wrote:
Michael Sayre wrote:
I've seen people talking about this and I kicked the question up to Tonya earlier today. That is all the information I have at this time, but we hear you all and we're working to see how we can accommodate as many people as possible.
The time is nigh! Any updates?

Unfortunately all of the people who can give solid answers to this are busy and beyond my reach at the moment. I suspect that at this point unless someone has implemented a broader reaching solution that I'm not aware of (totally possible in the set up and prep flurry that's already begun) that this will involve some additional on-site coordination.

Khelreddin wrote:
Very glad to hear this is being looked at! The lottery by tier approach has introduced a few complications - the one that I’m most concerned about at this point is that my son and I are flying in to play Pathfinder with friends from other parts of the country and we were unable to get seats in the same tier, sure would be nice to play with my peeps!

Since I don't have a better answer at this point in time, when you and your friends arrive if they aren't scheduled at another game, plan on showing up a little early (to your scheduled muster time) and have them with you and inform the coordinators that they'd like to play at your table so the coordinators can fill them in as walk-ins.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Michael, I appreciate your efforts on this. I know it's not ultimately your call to make or role to play to organize all this, but I am glad you're communicating with us at least.

Michael Sayre wrote:
if they aren't scheduled at another game

I think the frustration a lot of us are having is that we got scheduled in games that ended up being the wrong tier/difficulty. I would assume the "additional on-site coordination" will be substantial as people abandon their scheduled slots and try to get into others.

Community / Forums / Paizo / PaizoCon / Events / Paizo Events / Will you be adding more 10-11 Soldier tables for the Special? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Paizo Events