May 2019 New Releases & Subscription Shipping + PaizoCon Pick Up Thread


Customer Service

Paizo Employee

The following information, including dates and expected products, is what we currently estimate and may change.

New Physical Product Releases in May
•Paizo Subscription Products•

Pathfinder Products
•Pathfinder Adventure Path: #142: Gardens of Gallowspire (Tyrant's Grasp 4 of 6)
•Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Tyrant's Grasp Poster Map Folio
•Pathfinder Player Companion: Chronicle of Legends
•Pathfinder Maps: Bigger Temple
•Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: —
•Pathfinder Modules: —
•Pathfinder Pawns: —
•Adventure Card Game: Core Set and Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path
•Adventure Card Game Class Decks: —

Starfinder Products
•Starfinder Adventure Path: #16: The Blind City (Dawn of Flame 4 of 6)
•Starfinder Roleplaying Game: —
•Starfinder Accessories: —
•Starfinder Maps: Starfinder Flip-Mat: Spaceport

•Non-subscription Paizo Products•
• Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Occult Adventures Pocket Edition
• Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Wilderness Pocket Edition

•Subscription Product by other Publishers•
•Comics: —
•Battles: Pathfinder Battles— Ruins of Lastwall Case and Case Incentive Ruins of Lastwall Cemetery of the Fallen Set
•Miniatures: —

•Non-subscription Product by other Publishers•
•Miniatures: —

•Authorization (Order Spawning) Date: Wednesday, May 8th
•Begin Shipping Estimate: Monday, May 13th
•End Shipping Estimate: Wednesday, May 29th
•Street Date for Paizo Products: Wednesday, May 29th
•Street Date for Pathfinder Battles Ruins of Lastwall: Wednesday, May 22nd
•Pathfinder Battles—Ruins of Lastwall Singles On Sale: May 22nd - June 21st

•Subscription Product by other Publishers•

Pathfinder Battles Miniatures: Ruins of Lastwall Case & Cemetery of the Fallen Premium Set
•Order Creation Date: Expected Thursday, May 9th, 2019
•Expected to Be Shipping from Paizo's Redmond, WA Warehouse: Monday, May 13th - Wednesday, May 22nd
•Street Date for Pathfinder Battles: Wednesday, May 22nd
•Pathfinder Battles—Ruins of Lastwall Singles On Sale: May 22 through June 19
Pathfinder Battles are not eligible for PaizoCon 2019 subscription pick up.

Note that the Battles subscription has a different order spawning date than other subscriptions this month. Most subscriptions will spawn May 8th. Battles subscription will spawn May 9th.

Order advice:
↬If you need to make changes to the subscription details after the auth/order creation date, double check the changes applied to both the pending order and the subscription.
↬ If you have a licensed subscription you can choose to have it shipped as soon as possible, or with your monthly subscription shipment. This setting is available on a per subscription basis on your My Subscription page.
↬If you have questions about your individual order or subscriptions, please start a new thread.

For those who are not opting in to PaizoCon pick up:
↬If you have anything in your sidecart that is *ready to go* when we run the order spawning process, it will be shipped with this subscription.
↬If you want to add anything to this subscription order, you have until the authorization date to add it to your sidecart. If it is after the authorization date, make sure you choose to ship with the pending order number.
↬If you add an item to a pending subscription order and the added item has a "should ship from warehouse estimate of 4-11 business days or longer, your subscription shipment will wait until that new item(s) arrive before it can be shipped. This may delay your subscription shipment!
↬If you need to make changes to the payment method or shipping address, you can make changes to the subscription until the authorization date, if it is after the authorization date, double check the changes applied to both the pending order and the subscription.

For those who are opting in to PaizoCon Pick Up:
The schedule for people choosing to opt in is as follows:


  • Wednesday, May 8th, 10:00am pst PST — Ability to opt in or change preferences for PaizoCon pick up closes.
  • May 13th-20th — We will create convention pick up orders, charge payment methods and grant PDFs. Stay tuned to the May thread for more details.
  • May 24th- May 27th — Pick up your subscription items from the convention store in the Northwest Ballroom at PaizoCon 2019.

•Products that can be picked up at Paizo Con 2019•
•Pathfinder Adventure Path: #142: Gardens of Gallowspire (Tyrant's Grasp 4 of 6)
•Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Tyrant's Grasp Poster Map Folio
•Pathfinder Player Companion: Chronicle of Legends
•Pathfinder Maps: Bigger Temple
•Adventure Card Game: Core Set and Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path
•Starfinder Adventure Path: #16: The Blind City (Dawn of Flame 4 of 6)
•Starfinder Maps: Starfinder Flip-Mat: Spaceport
Unfortunately we are not able to include any other items for PaizoCon pick up. If you have other items in your sidecart they will wait until the next available subscription to ship.

Shipping & Handling & Sales Tax:
Pick up orders are not charged shipping & handling, but are to charged local sales tax (10%).

What do I need to pick up my subscription items?
Bring your ID, and make sure you know what email address you use for logging into Paizo.com. Printing off your order confirmation email or having it accessible on a smartphone is helpful, but not required. If you'd like to help us test out our account barcode feature, go to your Account Settings under the My Account menu, and look for the "Barcode Box".

I can't make it to PaizoCon, can my friend, family member, partner, husband/wife pick up my subscriptions?
Subscriptions must be picked up by the account holder. We will not release subscription pick ups to anyone but the subscriber.

If I don't have a subscription for a product line, can I still sign up for one and choose to pick it up at PaizoCon?
Yes! Just start the subscription like normal, opt in on your My Subscription page and contact customer.service@paizo.com immediately after subscribing to ensure the starting products are correctly set.

The deadline to opt in or change preferences for PaizoCon pick up of subscriptions is Wednesday, May 8th, at 10:00am PST.

If you have any questions or concerns about PaizoCon pick up please let us know as soon as possible, as the closer it gets to the show, the harder some issues are to resolve. You can email us, customer.service@paizo.com, you can post in the Customer Service forum, or you can give us a call (425-250-0800, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific time).


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I was wondering when this thread would show up. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds this thread extra important in months where Battles cases ship.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

The thread has been updated with the complete information for May subscriptions, including Paizo Con pickup and Battles information. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you!


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

What process do we use to opt in? I had read that it was in the My Subscriptions section of the account page, but I can't find the link or button that lets me do it.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Hello Axoq,

It looks like one of my coworkers helped you with this earlier today.

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

The date for the end of opt in to subscription pick up was incorrectly set to 2018. I've corrected the date in our system and it should now be visible for opting in.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Since you fixed the option for opting for Paizo Con pickup, I have been seeing a problem on the My Subscriptions page -- upcoming subscriptions simply won't show up, but I see a spinning wheel for a long time, after which the page reloads and the cycle starts all over again.

I had hoped that this problem would clear up when you removed the Paizo Con pickup option, but it is still occurring. Will it clear up once you finish the auth run, or is something else messing that page up for me?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Hey folks,

We got a bit of a late start today, but the report is running and orders are being generated as we speak. As usual, the report will be running overnight and may stop, but we'll check in on it in the morning and make sure it's back up and running if it doesn't finish up on its own. Just let us know if there are any questions or concerns about your order, and we'll be glad to help out as best we can. Thanks!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

David knott 242 wrote:

Since you fixed the option for opting for Paizo Con pickup, I have been seeing a problem on the My Subscriptions page -- upcoming subscriptions simply won't show up, but I see a spinning wheel for a long time, after which the page reloads and the cycle starts all over again.

I had hoped that this problem would clear up when you removed the Paizo Con pickup option, but it is still occurring. Will it clear up once you finish the auth run, or is something else messing that page up for me?

Hi David,

Thank you for letting us know! I suspect this is something that'll clear up once we've finished generating orders. If we give the all clear and it seems to still be having issues, let us know and we'll make sure to investigate further ASAP.


Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Is it weird that my order spawned without the miniatures? (I do have them set for shipping separately, but it seemed odd that it wouldn't have been included together with the main subscriptions this time around).

FWIW, I doubt it will make any material difference to shipping costs or anything, so nothing needs fixing. It was a surprise to me though - I thought that the minis subscription is only supposed to spawn separately if it arrives significantly out of whack with the regular, Paizo subs.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Ihave got an real weird order confirmation email.
It looks like almost everything is in its own package - 6 packages
Is this only an error in the order generation or will these really ship in 6 packages ?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Steve Geddes wrote:

Is it weird that my order spawned without the miniatures? (I do have them set for shipping separately, but it seemed odd that it wouldn't have been included together with the main subscriptions this time around).

FWIW, I doubt it will make any material difference to shipping costs or anything, so nothing needs fixing. It was a surprise to me though - I thought that the minis subscription is only supposed to spawn separately if it arrives significantly out of whack with the regular, Paizo subs.

Hi Steve!

Sorry it's not called out as obviously upthread since there was a lot of other information about subscription pick up to tack on, but we're doing a separate generation report for the miniatures today. Right now I'm finishing up the regular subscription order creation (it crashed overnight) and then we're going to be creating Battles orders after that.

I'm not 100% sure when we're going to be starting that 2nd round of order creation, since we've got Oblivion Oath and other stuff going on today, but I'll be sure to pop into this thread and keep folks updated. Just let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Hi folks,

Just wanted to pop in to let you know that the regular subscription generation process has finished, so everyone should now have an order created and should have received a confirmation email.

We will be starting order creation for this month's Pathfinder Battles later today, likely after 5pm PST. The process to generate those separately is a bit new, so we want to be able to dedicate time to it to make sure it runs smoothly. The confirmation emails for those should start flying this evening.

Please feel free to let us know in the meantime if you have any subscription questions. Thanks!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Cyria wrote:

Ihave got an real weird order confirmation email.

It looks like almost everything is in its own package - 6 packages
Is this only an error in the order generation or will these really ship in 6 packages ?

Hi Cyria!

That was indeed how the shipment had been set up by the postal service, but there was the option to ship all the items in one box, and it was only $.40 more expensive, so I bumped it up to that. Let me know if you would prefer a different shipping method.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Battles Update: We did a small test batch with the Battles subscription and ran into an issue where shipping is trying to put too many things into one box and case premiums aren't being generated. We're going to touch base with our tech and warehouse teams in the morning to get things all patched up. We do not expect this to affect the fulfillment of the subscriptions.

For the folks who did receive an updated confirmation email containing their Battles items, we'll be getting in touch with you tomorrow once we know the best way to get orders settled. Thanks for your patience!


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Virginia J. wrote:
Cyria wrote:

Ihave got an real weird order confirmation email.

It looks like almost everything is in its own package - 6 packages
Is this only an error in the order generation or will these really ship in 6 packages ?

Hi Cyria!

That was indeed how the shipment had been set up by the postal service, but there was the option to ship all the items in one box, and it was only $.40 more expensive, so I bumped it up to that. Let me know if you would prefer a different shipping method.

Thank you,

one or two big packages is my preference, as I have to pick them up at the customs office on the other end of town.
Is there a way to set up my subscriptions so that this splitting into many small packages will not happen for future shipments ?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

By the way -- the bug on the "My Subscriptions" page seems to have been cleared up.

The Exchange

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Hate to cause extra work, but just wanted to verify that my subscriptions are set for PaizoCon pickup?


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Virginia J. wrote:
Cyria wrote:

Ihave got an real weird order confirmation email.

It looks like almost everything is in its own package - 6 packages
Is this only an error in the order generation or will these really ship in 6 packages ?

Hi Cyria!

That was indeed how the shipment had been set up by the postal service, but there was the option to ship all the items in one box, and it was only $.40 more expensive, so I bumped it up to that. Let me know if you would prefer a different shipping method.

Hi

My subscription is shipping in five separate packages as well which is unusual. I don't mind if it's cheaper but if I get five separate customs charges that's going to hurt.

Thanks


Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Katina Davis wrote:
Battles Update: We did a small test batch with the Battles subscription and ran into an issue where shipping is trying to put too many things into one box and case premiums aren't being generated. We're going to touch base with our tech and warehouse teams in the morning to get things all patched up. We do not expect this to affect the fulfillment of the subscriptions.

Hi Katina. Any word on how this went?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Steve Geddes wrote:
Katina Davis wrote:
Battles Update: We did a small test batch with the Battles subscription and ran into an issue where shipping is trying to put too many things into one box and case premiums aren't being generated. We're going to touch base with our tech and warehouse teams in the morning to get things all patched up. We do not expect this to affect the fulfillment of the subscriptions.
Hi Katina. Any word on how this went?

Hi Steve!

Battles Update #2: It took us a bit to make sure everything looked ok, but it seems that things should be good to go. We're running the report for Battles right now, so it should slowly go through everybody and get those generated. Let us know if you see any issues with your orders, and we'll take a look on Monday. Thanks everybody, have a great weekend!


Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Brilliant. Thanks. :)

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Void_Eagle wrote:
Hate to cause extra work, but just wanted to verify that my subscriptions are set for PaizoCon pickup?

Hi Void_Eagle,

I've taken a look into your account, and it does appear that your subscriptions are in the correct state they need to be for pickup at PaizoCon. It might look a little confusing because they display in your sidecart but they're tagged for pickup so they should be ok. If you notice anything off when we generate them, just let us know.

Thanks!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Medriev wrote:
Virginia J. wrote:
Cyria wrote:

Ihave got an real weird order confirmation email.

It looks like almost everything is in its own package - 6 packages
Is this only an error in the order generation or will these really ship in 6 packages ?

Hi Cyria!

That was indeed how the shipment had been set up by the postal service, but there was the option to ship all the items in one box, and it was only $.40 more expensive, so I bumped it up to that. Let me know if you would prefer a different shipping method.

Hi

My subscription is shipping in five separate packages as well which is unusual. I don't mind if it's cheaper but if I get five separate customs charges that's going to hurt.

Thanks

Hi Medriev,

Thanks for letting us know! I've taken a look, and was able to consolidate both your monthly subscriptions and your Battles minis into one box. I'll go ahead and send you an updated confirmation email so you can look it over to make sure everything looks good. If you have any changes you'd like to make, please either respond here or reply to the confirmation email to let us know. Otherwise, you should be all set! Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Hello good folks of Paizo!

I just received an email informing me of Order 7865645. It appears that it didn't actually subtract the $10 discount on shipping and handling.

It shows my 5-item subtotal order of $339.71. Then it shows the $57.31 shipping fee, and the -$10 shipping discount under that. The order total correctly states $387.02, which implies the shipping discount was accounted for. But under that it says Store Credit To Apply $397.02.

When tallying up the two shipments, including each listed shipping cost, the total indeed comes out to $397.02. And the shipping cost on the two shipments (the Battles case and then the books/incentive) total out to the original listed $57.31.

Going into order spawning this week, I had a total of $435.20 in store credit. $435.20 - $387.02 (the order total with $10 discount kicked in) comes to a total of $48.18. But my current listed amount of store credit is instead 38.18. I'm not sure how, but it appears at some point I was fully charged for the shipping.

Perhaps it's because I'm using store credit. Or perhaps it's because I got an order confirmation a couple days ago for just the books, but that order appears to have been re-made into the current Order 7865645 tonight. Regardless, something is amiss. I know it's only $10.00, but $10.00 is $10.00. More importantly, if I point it out now maybe you can catch any potential bug on future orders.


Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I've had this happen before too. In my case it only held the full shipping cost but when the charge settled it only charged the discounted amount.

There's this weird thing where store credit is sometimes "allocated" to an upcoming order but it hasn't actually been spent yet. So it disappears from your credit balance but you can't see the benefit. Then it reappears back in your credit balance once the order ships. Perhaps this is the case here too.

(Just providing another datapoint for CS, not trying to answer your question, which may indeed be a more significant error. If you're encountering the same issue I did, then I think it would be good if this looked tidier on the customer side as it doesn't always display in a comforting way.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Steve Geddes wrote:

I've had this happen before too. In my case it only held the full shipping cost but when the charge settled it only charged the discounted amount.

There's this weird thing where store credit is sometimes "allocated" to an upcoming order but it hasn't actually been spent yet. So it disappears from your credit balance but you can't see the benefit. Then it reappears back in your credit balance once the order ships. Perhaps this is the case here too.

(Just providing another datapoint for CS, not trying to answer your question, which may indeed be a more significant error. If you're encountering the same issue I did, then I think it would be good if this looked tidier on the customer side as it doesn't always display in a comforting way.)

All information is definitely appreciated. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that has had this experience at some point. Hopefully this is all it is.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Katina Davis wrote:
Medriev wrote:
Virginia J. wrote:
Cyria wrote:

Ihave got an real weird order confirmation email.

It looks like almost everything is in its own package - 6 packages
Is this only an error in the order generation or will these really ship in 6 packages ?

Hi Cyria!

That was indeed how the shipment had been set up by the postal service, but there was the option to ship all the items in one box, and it was only $.40 more expensive, so I bumped it up to that. Let me know if you would prefer a different shipping method.

Hi

My subscription is shipping in five separate packages as well which is unusual. I don't mind if it's cheaper but if I get five separate customs charges that's going to hurt.

Thanks

Hi Medriev,

Thanks for letting us know! I've taken a look, and was able to consolidate both your monthly subscriptions and your Battles minis into one box. I'll go ahead and send you an updated confirmation email so you can look it over to make sure everything looks good. If you have any changes you'd like to make, please either respond here or reply to the confirmation email to let us know. Otherwise, you should be all set! Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks Katina. All looks good. Look forward to that bumper present arriving. Have a good weekend all.

The Exchange

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Katina Davis wrote:

I've taken a look into your account, and it does appear that your subscriptions are in the correct state they need to be for pickup at PaizoCon. It might look a little confusing because they display in your sidecart but they're tagged for pickup so they should be ok. If you notice anything off when we generate them, just let us know.

Thanks!

Thanks for looking into it. As usual, awesome job by the CS team. :)

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Pigraven wrote:

Hello good folks of Paizo!

I just received an email informing me of Order 7865645. It appears that it didn't actually subtract the $10 discount on shipping and handling.

It shows my 5-item subtotal order of $339.71. Then it shows the $57.31 shipping fee, and the -$10 shipping discount under that. The order total correctly states $387.02, which implies the shipping discount was accounted for. But under that it says Store Credit To Apply $397.02.

When tallying up the two shipments, including each listed shipping cost, the total indeed comes out to $397.02. And the shipping cost on the two shipments (the Battles case and then the books/incentive) total out to the original listed $57.31.

Going into order spawning this week, I had a total of $435.20 in store credit. $435.20 - $387.02 (the order total with $10 discount kicked in) comes to a total of $48.18. But my current listed amount of store credit is instead 38.18. I'm not sure how, but it appears at some point I was fully charged for the shipping.

Perhaps it's because I'm using store credit. Or perhaps it's because I got an order confirmation a couple days ago for just the books, but that order appears to have been re-made into the current Order 7865645 tonight. Regardless, something is amiss. I know it's only $10.00, but $10.00 is $10.00. More importantly, if I point it out now maybe you can catch any potential bug on future orders.

Hello Pigraven,

This error in the application of store credit indicates that the system chose the store credit that should apply before it accounted for the first ten discount. I will let our tech team know this is occurring so they can take a look at it. In the meantime, I have fixed up your order so that it is reserving the correct amount of store credit. You should receive a new confirmation email shortly. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you!

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Has shipping started?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Sam Phelan wrote:
Pigraven wrote:

Hello good folks of Paizo!

I just received an email informing me of Order 7865645. It appears that it didn't actually subtract the $10 discount on shipping and handling.

It shows my 5-item subtotal order of $339.71. Then it shows the $57.31 shipping fee, and the -$10 shipping discount under that. The order total correctly states $387.02, which implies the shipping discount was accounted for. But under that it says Store Credit To Apply $397.02.

When tallying up the two shipments, including each listed shipping cost, the total indeed comes out to $397.02. And the shipping cost on the two shipments (the Battles case and then the books/incentive) total out to the original listed $57.31.

Going into order spawning this week, I had a total of $435.20 in store credit. $435.20 - $387.02 (the order total with $10 discount kicked in) comes to a total of $48.18. But my current listed amount of store credit is instead 38.18. I'm not sure how, but it appears at some point I was fully charged for the shipping.

Perhaps it's because I'm using store credit. Or perhaps it's because I got an order confirmation a couple days ago for just the books, but that order appears to have been re-made into the current Order 7865645 tonight. Regardless, something is amiss. I know it's only $10.00, but $10.00 is $10.00. More importantly, if I point it out now maybe you can catch any potential bug on future orders.

Hello Pigraven,

This error in the application of store credit indicates that the system chose the store credit that should apply before it accounted for the first ten discount. I will let our tech team know this is occurring so they can take a look at it. In the meantime, I have fixed up your order so that it is reserving the correct amount of store credit. You should receive a new confirmation email shortly. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you!

Thank you so much!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Shipping has indeed started today.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Card Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Hi! I was charged for my Paizocon pickup, but I don’t seem to have access to my pdf. Will it be granted later in the process? Thanks!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hello UllarWarlord,

It looks like the PDF was just granted to your account. You should be able to see it on your Digital Assets page.

Shadow Lodge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Looking today I’ve been charged on my card but the status of my order for the month hasn’t changed, still pending. Just want me some access to Gardens of Gallowspire :(

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Hello Cat-thulhu,

Our system indicates that your order has been completed and that your digital assets should be available on your account. If this is not behaving appropriately on your end still, please let us know. Thank you!

Shadow Lodge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

All good Sam. Thanks a bunch.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Are the Ruins of Lastwall PF Battles Singles still going on sale today?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
davrion wrote:
Are the Ruins of Lastwall PF Battles Singles still going on sale today?

Today is the date that they cited. They still have a little over two hours to put them up on the site before closing time.

Of course, there may be the issue that the same people who are busy packing and sending out subscription shipments would be the ones to start opening up miniatures boxes so that they can confirm how many of each miniature they have available to sell. Or can they safely put minis up for sale before they do that?

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

In the confluence of Webstore Manager position still being vacant and PaizoCon looming this weekend it would appear these products were not created. Unfortunately that is outside my skillset. I will see if we can extend the window in which we offer these for sale once we are able to get them listed.

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Chris is doing her best to create the minis by end of day today. I am hopeful they can go up before PaizoCon, but if not, I talked with Jeff and we will extend the for sale window to account for the days they are delayed. Apologies that they are not up on release day.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Any update on the mini singles?

Web Product Manager

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Hey all, Ruins of Lastwall Singles will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, May 30 at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We extended the window for purchase to account for the delay to June 27 at midnight Pacific time.

Battles subscribers opted in to receive marketing emails will have also received a notification about when singles will be available for purchase.

You can browse singles and purchase (tomorrow) here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderbattles/ruinsoflastwall

Community / Forums / Paizo / Customer Service / May 2019 New Releases & Subscription Shipping + PaizoCon Pick Up Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.