Hey there GM's!
When I went to upload the map of Roslar's Tomb into Roll20 this morning I was deeply disturbed at how terrible it was. Not all of the squares are equal size and the quality of the map wasn't fantastic when I tried to stretch it to fit. I quickly mocked up a replacement map to use instead. Plop this into Roll20 and set the canvas size to 3220x2030 at the default 70 dpi and it fits perfectly!
I generally have a little problem getting maps to line up in Roll20 but after a bit of work they always bend to my will. I've spent probably 2 hours on this map and have yet to get it exactly the way I wanted to. I thought it was just me!
Edit: This map took me all of 3 minutes to get lined out. Good job!
Unfortunate thing is that I've already completely set up the map in Roll20 (Dynamic Lighting, creatures, etc.); by taking the three floors as separate maps instead of all in one it made the uneven square problem tolerable--it still exists but it's at least nor super bad. After having to readjust a certain opera house map after learning that it was supposed to be 1 square=10 feet I don't feel like doing something similar in completely redoing a map another time.