Avengers Endgame official trailer


Movies

201 to 250 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8

Hama wrote:
Thanos kinda snapped the entire universe, not just our galaxy.

Yes, but what I believe Slaadhead is saying (forgive me if I am putting words in your mouth, Slaad) is that Thanos Snapped while on Earth, so if his using the stones have traceable energy signals, those capable of noticing such things would see the surge come from Earth. Same if the Avengers get the Stones and or do something else massive to reverse the Snapture.

I don't think we're going to see any Fox-obtained characters for a bit, since this has been in the making for awhile, however. (And I actually desperately hope they keep the X-Men a separate universe, since the world of mutants is so massive on its own. Yes, even if that means Wanda's an orphan forever, and Rogue will never fly.) But the events of Endgame certainly could open up to expanding the universe, absolutely.

Scarab Sages

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Couple new trailers

Liberty's Edge

Rysky wrote:
What if they show the end credits first and then the whole movie is the stinger?

You reminded me of what Terry Gilliam did when he directed Brazil. After it was done, but before it was released, Terry had a big disagreement with the distributor about some.

But being a good sport, He asked if to promote the movie if He could go to different colleges and show a clip from the film.

The "clip' was the whole movie, without the end credits. Terry won his case with the film company after that.

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8

I've decided the End Credits should be scenes from some of the weirder futures that Dr. Strange saw. Like Captain America trips and falls or something.

In other news, Scarlett Johansson on Hot Ones. This is oddly adorable. I wonder if they expose Red Room trainees to this form of torture? (Fictional Natasha sits and eats 10 of the 2 million Scoville wings without cracking...)

Liberty's Edge

Yeah! Hot Ones is great anyway, but Scarlet was fantastic! She seems like she would be really to hang out with.


Still waiting for the end credits and Kang showing up and be like "So this is the past huh?"

Scarab Sages

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Just heard that some A&*##$$ recorded Endgame at a preview and posted it online. :-(

Liberty's Edge

Yeah, there's a bunch of backlash against the tool who did it too, which is kind of great to see!

Best advice is stay away from social media for the next week or so (or at least stay away from places like Twitter and Reddit!)

Sovereign Court

Some people....


Staying away from youtube...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
DeathQuaker wrote:

I like the idea of the whole thing being post credits. :) But given there are more Marvel movies coming out, I expect we will see the usual "So-and-So Will Return in 'So-And So: the Soening.'" Almost definitely Spider-Man, as Charles mentions, and maybe the official Black Widow announcement (she says hopefully).

buys tickets


I didn't see it. But I am going to read the wikipedia page on it when the movie comes out.

I'm just that masochistic.


Thomas Seitz wrote:

I didn't see it. But I am going to read the wikipedia page on it when the movie comes out.

I'm just that masochistic.

o_O


2 people marked this as a favorite.
DeathQuaker wrote:
I've decided the End Credits should be scenes from some of the weirder futures that Dr. Strange saw. Like Captain America trips and falls or something.

I'd love for one of the end credits sequences/stingers to just be a montage of the next generation MCU heros & heroines (Teddy Altman, Kamala Khan, America Chavez, Kate Bishop, Riri Williams, Sam Alexander, etc.) watching footage of the Avengers on the news and/or trying out their own powers.

And/or Jessica Jones reacting to the un-Snappening by being pissed off that NYC just went back to being crowded again.

DeathQuaker wrote:
In other news, Scarlett Johansson on Hot Ones. This is oddly adorable. I wonder if they expose Red Room trainees to this form of torture? (Fictional Natasha sits and eats 10 of the 2 million Scoville wings without cracking...)

Charlize Theron (aka "Momma Spicy") on Hot Ones (Atomic Blonde 2 is in development.)

DeathQuaker wrote:
*nod* The Guardians are goofballs I never take seriously, and then suddenly I am weeping over them. I think I've cried watching GotG and Vol 2 more than any other Marvel film. (Didn't even shed a tear during Infinity War.)

I enjoyed both the GotG films, but I was spoiled by four seasons of Farscape.


Yes Vid. I'm a freak.


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
I've decided the End Credits should be scenes from some of the weirder futures that Dr. Strange saw. Like Captain America trips and falls or something.

I'd love for one of the end credits sequences/stingers to just be a montage of the next generation MCU heros & heroines (Teddy Altman, Kamala Khan, America Chavez, Kate Bishop, Riri Williams, Sam Alexander, etc.) watching footage of the Avengers on the news and/or trying out their own powers.

And/or Jessica Jones reacting to the un-Snappening by being pissed off that NYC just went back to being crowded again.

DeathQuaker wrote:
In other news, Scarlett Johansson on Hot Ones. This is oddly adorable. I wonder if they expose Red Room trainees to this form of torture? (Fictional Natasha sits and eats 10 of the 2 million Scoville wings without cracking...)

Charlize Theron (aka "Momma Spicy") on Hot Ones (Atomic Blonde 2 is in development.)

DeathQuaker wrote:
*nod* The Guardians are goofballs I never take seriously, and then suddenly I am weeping over them. I think I've cried watching GotG and Vol 2 more than any other Marvel film. (Didn't even shed a tear during Infinity War.)
I enjoyed both the GotG films, but I was spoiled by four seasons of Farscape.

I would love to start seeing the champions get some movies. I feel like we need the current spider man to be a bit older so that hes not the same age as miles or we have to grab miles in diapers.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Carol Danvers gets debriefed.

She'll stick with Her pager.

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8

Marc Radle wrote:

Yeah, there's a bunch of backlash against the tool who did it too, which is kind of great to see!

Best advice is stay away from social media for the next week or so (or at least stay away from places like Twitter and Reddit!)

The whole movie wasn't released, but there was a 5 minute or so leak of "highlights" which apparently included massive spoilers, including the final fight. (I have not seen it.)

Oddly enough the Marvel Studios Reddit has been pretty safe because the mods have cracked massively down on spoilers (and posts have to be preapproved). (Obviously don't go into the Marvel Studios *Spoilers* Reddit, which is different.)

I read there that some jerks are even posting random comments on Youtube videos and Twitter threads (unrelated to Endgame) and on Facebook so do be careful on social media. Fortunately for unrelated reasons I had just deactivated my Twitter account right before it happened.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Time to go dark. Got my ticket for the 28th

Sovereign Court

Yeah, thankfully, I don't have a twitter or instagram, I never go to 4chan and generally never go to reddit either.
Just signed out of Facebook.
I'm good.


Four days to go. Can't wait. We can all reconvene here in a few days :)

Liberty's Edge

Lathiira wrote:
Four days to go. Can't wait. We can all reconvene here in a few days :)

Don't you mean assemble in a few days? ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CapeCodRPGer wrote:
Lathiira wrote:
Four days to go. Can't wait. We can all reconvene here in a few days :)
Don't you mean assemble in a few days? ;)

Depends on if the Snap gets fixed now doesn't it? ;)

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just a FYI, the review embargo ends tomorrow, April 23 at 6PM EST. More spoilers will hit I'm sure.


I'm sure they will.


I'm pretty sure I won't learn anything from Wikipedia until after the 26th.


if all goes well, i will see it tomorrow. Can't wait^^

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

If anyone does see it early. I just want to to know one thing, not a spoiler.

Is the pacing as good as Infinity War? I thought that was perfect, it was long, but did'nt seem long. Always something going on.

Sovereign Court

I am seeing it on 25th. I'm about 7 hours ahead from central time in the US. So around noon.
I will try to not spoil anything.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Be seeing it about 8 hours after Hama, but I'm no good judge of movies, so take any opinion with a grain of salt.


Friday night, 6:30 EST here.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

6:20 Thursday...


10PM here....

Dark Archive

She’s also a fan.


On the 28th here since it is a day off.

Liberty's Edge

Just a heads up, went to you tube and there a a video in my feed with a big spoiler in the title of the video.

I didn't watch it. Be careful.

Liberty's Edge

Thanks for the heads up!


The cast of ENDGAME and Jimmy Fallon creating a music video ahead of the movie.

It's goofy and funny up until the final shot, when it suddenly got a bit real.

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8

Yeah the last shot hit me in the feels.


A lil slow at the start but WOW amazing when it gets going.

There is no post credits scene if you need to run to the bathroom after a 3 hour movie and large soda.


I try not to have soda (of any size) when I'm watching the MCU. That's how I missed the Power Stone go boom in GotG.


Avengers endgame was awesome. There are no bathroom breaks. The is an end credit Easter egg, but can be skipped, I think. My guess is that it is a setup for the next phase of the marvel movies.


"There is no post credits scene..."

"There is an end credit Easter egg..."

Did the Time Stone affect the end credits?


Good film, not perfect but a good capstone to everything Marvel has done so far.

I am satisfied

although Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is going to have one heck of a different character dynamic

As for the Post Credits thing.....that could be anything. A referance to the past or a referance to the future. Guess we just have to wait and see


could you spoiler the end credit thing you think is a thing?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

End credit thing that may be a thing:
It’s the sound of a hammer on metal. I interpreted it as a call back to the first Iron Man movie.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Just got back from it...it is a great movie...I cheered three times...I almost never do so...

The Three parts I Cheered:
1) Captain wielding Mjolnir...
2)"On your left"...
2) "She is not alone"...

I am definitely going to see it many times...

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Zero complaints. So worth staying up past my bedtime.

Sovereign Court

Wonderful 3 hours and 2 minutes. Almost perfect film. 20 seconds of groan inducing eye rolling.


Just curious but did they at LEAST do the one thing they've teased through out ALL the Avengers movies but never quite did?

201 to 250 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Movies / Avengers Endgame official trailer All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.