Basic Descriptions?


Character Operations Manual Playtest General Discussion

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Is there a thread or blog post that provides a basic blurb to describe each new class? Im unable to download the playtest on my phone, and I'm itching to know more about what they are.

Shadow Lodge

Vanguard: Defensive solarion that gathers entropy

Biohacker: Better adventuring through chemistry. Ranged healer/Buffer that shoots friend and foe alike with drug

Witchwarper: Battlefield controller /charisma caster that alters reality


You can get playtest info online at the Hidden Truth.

Paizo Employee Creative Director, Starfinder

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Here's the blog from Monday announcing the playtest that includes brief class descriptions and how the playtest will run.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
BigNorseWolf wrote:

Vanguard: Defensive solarion that gathers entropy

Biohacker: Better adventuring through chemistry. Ranged healer/Buffer that shoots friend and foe alike with drug

Witchwarper: Battlefield controller /charisma caster that alters reality

Thank you!

Xenocrat wrote:
You can get playtest info online at the Hidden Truth.

Double thank you!!

Robert G. McCreary wrote:
Here's the blog from Monday announcing the playtest that includes brief class descriptions and how the playtest will run.

Triple thank you!!!

Community / Forums / Starfinder / Character Operations Manual Playtest / General Discussion / Basic Descriptions? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.