taig's Twelve Days of Thirdpartymas [add fourced pun here]


Product Discussion

101 to 150 of 162 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Nedreow maintains his status!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

YAY!

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

Let's see how many 20s we can get on

** spoiler omitted **

How about 3? Three is a nice number.

Also, Orthos got last place to himself again. Yay!

Gruu huu huu huu huu... Wait....


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Another nat 20? At least the crit confirm failed...
Wait...
Did I want the crit to confirm?

:D

RPG Superstar 2012

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Uncle Teddy wrote:

Another nat 20? At least the crit confirm failed...

Wait...
Did I want the crit to confirm?

:D

The dice roller can be cruel sometimes (many times?). That's two roll offs you've been involved in now.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

My second 20 followed by a roll off loss too, this time a 1.
It seems Uncle Teddy and me are in need of a Desna cleric ;)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Quite the exceptionnal situation on that last roll!
My players would have loved these!

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

3 people marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

Let's see how many 20s we can get on

** spoiler omitted **

How about 3? Three is a nice number.

Also, Orthos got last place to himself again. Yay!

Looks like Orthos gets...

… roll...

A Feast of Flavor Premium Card Deck!

Email me to collect!

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Hellder wrote:

My second 20 followed by a roll off loss too, this time a 1.

It seems Uncle Teddy and me are in need of a Desna cleric ;)

I missed that one. Wow.

What's eventually going to happen is there will be a roll off just between you and Uncle Teddy.

RPG Superstar 2012

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I won't make any predictions about

Day 8!:

Rednal: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Bardess: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Whack-a-Rogue: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Sliverik: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Readerbreeder: 1d20 ⇒ 11
master4sword: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Sethvir: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Uncle Teddy: 1d20 ⇒ 5
DungeonmasterCal: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Necromental: 1d20 ⇒ 2
bhampton: 1d20 ⇒ 6
APOPHIS1989: 1d20 ⇒ 5
137ben: 1d20 ⇒ 17
J4RH34D: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Orthos: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Nedreow: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Dizzydoo42: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Ragadolf: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Hellder: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Jelloarm: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Nothing wacky there, except maybe all the 2s and 5s.

Bardess wins today's rolling! I'll be in touch soon.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Nedreow is still right where he was.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Well, I’m late again (though not as late as last year).

So, without further ado:

1) I do not wish to be entered into the draw.

2) I am reprising my Early Bird and Late to the Party awards, for the first and last people who opt into the draw but do not otherwise receive a prize. For these two people, I will purchase any 3PP supplements requested to a total value of $20 for each (purchase only through Paizo.com at this time).

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chemlak wrote:

Well, I’m late again (though not as late as last year).

So, without further ado:

1) I do not wish to be entered into the draw.

2) I am reprising my Early Bird and Late to the Party awards, for the first and last people who opt into the draw but do not otherwise receive a prize. For these two people, I will purchase any 3PP supplements requested to a total value of $20 for each (purchase only through Paizo.com at this time).

Thank you!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Taig, I really love to see this during the holiday time. Kudos to you!

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Elorebaen wrote:
Taig, I really love to see this during the holiday time. Kudos to you!

Thanks! Mikaze's giveaways sparked my own goofy spin on the idea.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The odds are getting better for those remaining on

Day 9!:

Rednal: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Whack-a-Rogue: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Sliverik: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Readerbreeder: 1d20 ⇒ 2
master4sword: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Sethvir: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Uncle Teddy: 1d20 ⇒ 3
DungeonmasterCal: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Necromental: 1d20 ⇒ 15
bhampton: 1d20 ⇒ 4
APOPHIS1989: 1d20 ⇒ 17
137ben: 1d20 ⇒ 15
J4RH34D: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Orthos: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Nedreow: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Dizzydoo42: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Ragadolf: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Hellder: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Jelloarm: 1d20 ⇒ 19

The dice roller barfed up a lot of really low rolls, but there was one 19, belonging to Jelloarm! I'll be in touch shortly.

Grand Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Wow! Awesome!

Getting some Legendary Games Starfinder pdfs to spice things up for my homebrew - thank you for everyone who's partaking in this!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:
Elorebaen wrote:
Taig, I really love to see this during the holiday time. Kudos to you!

Thanks! Mikaze's giveaways sparked my own goofy spin on the idea.

And we thank you for keeping that spirit of generosity alive!

Darn my stupid fever for keeping me from posting DAILY HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE~! WOO~!

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Jelloarm wrote:

Wow! Awesome!

Getting some Legendary Games Starfinder pdfs to spice things up for my homebrew - thank you for everyone who's partaking in this!

Thanks and hope you love them!

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

We're getting near the end, as it is now

Day 10!:

Rednal: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Whack-a-Rogue: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Sliverik: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Readerbreeder: 1d20 ⇒ 5
master4sword: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Sethvir: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Uncle Teddy: 1d20 ⇒ 1
DungeonmasterCal: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Necromental: 1d20 ⇒ 7
bhampton: 1d20 ⇒ 16
APOPHIS1989: 1d20 ⇒ 19
137ben: 1d20 ⇒ 4
J4RH34D: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Orthos: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Nedreow: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Dizzydoo42: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Ragadolf: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Hellder: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Uncle Teddy's luck with 1s pays off this time, netting a book from Legendary Games. Nedreow is disqualified from J4RH3D's "luckiest unluckiest" prize with the only 20. I'll be in touch soon.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

We're getting near the end, as it is now

** spoiler omitted **

Uncle Teddy's luck with 1s pays off this time, netting a book from Legendary Games. Nedreow is disqualified from J4RH3D's "luckiest unluckiest" prize with the only 20. I'll be in touch soon.

Oops. I won't be in touch, because I can't PM you, Nedreow. :(

Let me know which PDF(s) you'd like, and I'll make sure to get them to you.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Our leader is now Hellder win an average of 12 and place of 8.5.

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

2 people marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

We're getting near the end, as it is now

** spoiler omitted **

Uncle Teddy's luck with 1s pays off this time, netting a book from Legendary Games. Nedreow is disqualified from J4RH3D's "luckiest unluckiest" prize with the only 20. I'll be in touch soon.

Random roll says....

Path of Villains for Uncle Teddy!

Email me and I'll send you the file!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It's true, we are getting into the home stretch! 8D ...Can we get a drumroll in here?

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Drumroll


2 people marked this as a favorite.

ALmost late last minute HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!

AND congrats to the winners! :)

<continues drumroll,...>

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Let's see what luck holds for everyone on

Day 11!:

Rednal: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Whack-a-Rogue: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Sliverik: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Readerbreeder: 1d20 ⇒ 18
master4sword: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Sethvir: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Uncle Teddy: 1d20 ⇒ 8
DungeonmasterCal: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Necromental: 1d20 ⇒ 3
bhampton: 1d20 ⇒ 1
APOPHIS1989: 1d20 ⇒ 18
137ben: 1d20 ⇒ 7
J4RH34D: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Orthos: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Dizzydoo42: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Ragadolf: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Hellder: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Bhampton gets the sole 1 today, which is good for a PDF from Jason. The dice roller is becoming shy about 20s now, but we've got a tie at 18.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Let's break that tie:

Readerbreeder: 1d20 ⇒ 15
APOPHIS1989: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Readerbreeder wins the roll off by 3, and APOPHIS1989 joins the repeat tiebreaker club with Uncle Teddy and Hellder (sorry about that, everyone!).

I'll be in touch with Readerbreeder soon.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

What a festive idea! If it’s not too late, I’d like to join in the fun.

I’d like to be entered into the draw AND contribute a prize (winner’s choice of a title from Endzeitgeist’s Top 10 of 2017 list).

This is my way of thanking Endzeitgeist for the tremendous amount of time, effort, passion, and excellence that he puts into reviewing and celebrating the efforts of 3rd party publishers. Without his work, I would never have discovered the vast majority of 3pp material I now own. Kudos and Happy Holidays to you, Thilo!

The winner will be whoever’s roll is closest to the average of all rolls on the Dec. 24 draw. In case of a tie, the winner will be determined by a roll-off, highest roll wins.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Jason Nelson wrote:
taig wrote:

We're getting near the end, as it is now

** spoiler omitted **

Uncle Teddy's luck with 1s pays off this time, netting a book from Legendary Games. Nedreow is disqualified from J4RH3D's "luckiest unluckiest" prize with the only 20. I'll be in touch soon.

Random roll says....

Path of Villains for Uncle Teddy!

Email me and I'll send you the file!

Woohoo! My unluck holds out! Thanks Jason. I'll be emailing you shortly.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Applied_People wrote:

What a festive idea! If it’s not too late, I’d like to join in the fun.

I’d like to be entered into the draw AND contribute a prize (winner’s choice of a title from Endzeitgeist’s Top 10 of 2017 list).

This is my way of thanking Endzeitgeist for the tremendous amount of time, effort, passion, and excellence that he puts into reviewing and celebrating the efforts of 3rd party publishers. Without his work, I would never have discovered the vast majority of 3pp material I now own. Kudos and Happy Holidays to you, Thilo!

The winner will be whoever’s roll is closest to the average of all rolls on the Dec. 24 draw. In case of a tie, the winner will be determined by a roll-off, highest roll wins.

You're just in time. I have one more rolling to do, so you're in that one. :)

Thank you very much for the offer too!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I won? I won! Woo-hoo! It's rare that the Fickle Finger of Fate picks me from the masses. Give me a little time to decide what to do with the largesse, and I will respond to the inquiry PM that Taig sent me!

Edit: PM sent! Thanks again, taig!

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

2 people marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Readerbreeder wins the roll off by 3, and APOPHIS1989 joins the repeat tiebreaker club with Uncle Teddy and Hellder (sorry about that, everyone!).

I'll be in touch with Readerbreeder soon.

Viva la losers! Readerbreeder gets a PDF of... roll...

Fort Scurvy!

Yo ho ho, email me and get yer piratey swag!

RPG Superstar 2012

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Jason Nelson wrote:
taig wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Readerbreeder wins the roll off by 3, and APOPHIS1989 joins the repeat tiebreaker club with Uncle Teddy and Hellder (sorry about that, everyone!).

I'll be in touch with Readerbreeder soon.

Viva la losers! Readerbreeder gets a PDF of... roll...

Fort Scurvy!

Yo ho ho, email me and get yer piratey swag!

That would be bhampton, yes?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ragadolf wrote:

ALmost late last minute HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!

AND congrats to the winners! :)

<continues drumroll,...>

BI-DAILY (due to real life) AND EARLY LAST DAY HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!! Congratulations to all winners, losers, players, and played! Thank you to all participants, gift-givers, and gift-getters! Thanks to Mikaze for starting this, the badger for continuing it, and everyone for being a part of the Paizo boards family and community!

Love you all, hope to game with you in eternity, and I’m so grateful for the life of opportunities we’ve been afforded: like getting together and celebrating all sorts of amazing things. God bless you all, and Merry Christmas!

RPG Superstar 2012

This is it. A whole bunch of stuff goes down on

Day 12!:

Rednal: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Whack-a-Rogue: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Sliverik: 1d20 ⇒ 1
master4sword: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Sethvir: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Uncle Teddy: 1d20 ⇒ 11
DungeonmasterCal: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Necromental: 1d20 ⇒ 14
bhampton: 1d20 ⇒ 7
APOPHIS1989: 1d20 ⇒ 7
137ben: 1d20 ⇒ 10
J4RH34D: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Orthos: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Dizzydoo42: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Ragadolf: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Hellder: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Applied_People: 1d20 ⇒ 11

DungeonmasterCal gets the only 20 today, so no roll off will be necessary. Sliverik and Hellder get 1s, so they are entered into Jason's drawing (if they haven't already been). I'll be in touch with DMC soon.

Today's average was 10.52941176, so Uncle Teddy is the closest by a smidgen (so is Applied_People, but this is for Applied_People's prize, so I think Uncle Teddy gets it).


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Let's see..... I believe Ragadolf wins my prize? o wo Or did he win something earlier?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

So our Winners of the luckiest unlucky competition are:
APOPHIS1989 with the highest average roll of 11.71428571 across all twelve days. It seems lady luck does favour you... slightly.
Our very late comer, Applied_People, wins the highest average placing, coming in 7th on his only roll!
Because of how late Applied joined, I will be giving a prize to the person who came second after him in terms of highest average rolls.
Hellder placed at 9.25 on average for the full 12 days!

I will try and get some PM's out to you fine folks shortly to discuss your prizes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rednal wrote:
Let's see..... I believe Ragadolf wins my prize? o wo Or did he win something earlier?

Wait, I won something? Why? Where? How? O_o

Um, nope, not won a thing, so far? ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
J4RH34D wrote:

So our Winners of the luckiest unlucky competition are:

APOPHIS1989 with the highest average roll of 11.71428571 across all twelve days. It seems lady luck does favour you... slightly.
Our very late comer, Applied_People, wins the highest average placing, coming in 7th on his only roll!
Because of how late Applied joined, I will be giving a prize to the person who came second after him in terms of highest average rolls.
Hellder placed at 9.25 on average for the full 12 days!

I will try and get some PM's out to you fine folks shortly to discuss your prizes.

Wow. All I saw was "mathmathmathmathmath,..."

;P

Congrats to the winners!
Erm,... loseers?
Loser/winners?!?

Oh what the heck, it's Christmas.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
:D


1 person marked this as a favorite.
J4RH34D wrote:

So our Winners of the luckiest unlucky competition are:

APOPHIS1989 with the highest average roll of 11.71428571 across all twelve days. It seems lady luck does favour you... slightly.
Our very late comer, Applied_People, wins the highest average placing, coming in 7th on his only roll!
Because of how late Applied joined, I will be giving a prize to the person who came second after him in terms of highest average rolls.
Hellder placed at 9.25 on average for the full 12 days!

I will try and get some PM's out to you fine folks shortly to discuss your prizes.

I have won on overtime, but I've had fun all twelve days os taigmas.

Thank you taig for the opportunity to join the fun, J4RH34D for giving the unlucky a bit of luck, all the fine people with gifts, all who participated, and all who hyped.

Always wanted to know how Santa gift wraps a PDF :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks a lot to all these who make this possible: taig, obviously, but all the other generous giver too.
It was a fun game to come see every day!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks again taig.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Congrats to Uncle Teddy for winning my prize! A PM will be on its way momentarily.

Merry Taigmas everyone and may the new year bring more lovely 3pp content!

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

So much fun! Thanks for organizing the event!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Wow! I can't believe it! I won! Many thanks to all the generaous contributors and an extra special thanks to Taig. This was fun.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Subject to the result of the Legendary Games' The Last Shall be First print book draw, here's how things look for my prizes right now:

Early Bird: Rednal, with Whack-a-Rogue in reserve.
Late to the Party: Dizzydoo42, who can't be eliminated by other prizes at this stage.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks to Taig for instigating Taigmas once more, and to all of the other contributors as well for their amazing generosity!

And to all of those who participated, winners, losers, and to all of the oddball givers who make it hard to tell the difference! :D

AND since it is 11:30pm where the elder wizard sits,...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOO,....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz,....
;P


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yes. Thanks, Taig! Merry Christmas!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thank you and season's salutations.

101 to 150 of 162 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder RPG / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / taig's Twelve Days of Thirdpartymas [add fourced pun here] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.