Minnesota in February? You Betcha! Con of the North 2019!


Local Play

51 to 74 of 74 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Netherlands aka Woran

Leg o' Lamb wrote:
James Hargrave wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Sebastian Hirsch wrote:

I am looking forward to plenty of pictures from this one ^^ have a great time ^^

We'll need to show you the "good" fotos in person, though....
Also March at CoNfUsIoN...lots of people will be there for even more "good" photos!
Interestingly enough, I might make appearances in both....

We're doomed.

Scarab Sages ⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, Netherlands aka CptJames

Tineke Bolleman wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
James Hargrave wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Sebastian Hirsch wrote:

I am looking forward to plenty of pictures from this one ^^ have a great time ^^

We'll need to show you the "good" fotos in person, though....
Also March at CoNfUsIoN...lots of people will be there for even more "good" photos!
Interestingly enough, I might make appearances in both....
We're doomed.

You mean the alcohol supply is doomed right? :P

Dark Archive 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
CptJames wrote:
Tineke Bolleman wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
James Hargrave wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Sebastian Hirsch wrote:

I am looking forward to plenty of pictures from this one ^^ have a great time ^^

We'll need to show you the "good" fotos in person, though....
Also March at CoNfUsIoN...lots of people will be there for even more "good" photos!
Interestingly enough, I might make appearances in both....
We're doomed.
You mean the alcohol supply is doomed right? :P

Both

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵

”Is Lucius gonna have to pry you Neiderlanders away from my hitpoints and armor class?”

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵

”Quiet, Rat” says the armored Chelaxian. ”Your noise isn’t needed around here. Have you gotten your papers in order! And, remember, The Prince of Lies allows me to see through your blather and chicanery. ”

’Just watch. Next he is going to try to use his enhancement spells on an Inquisitor of Asmodeus. What he still doesn’t realize that while they will fail, all he needs to do is pay the prescribed bribe. ‘

5/5 ⦵⦵

A week to go, and I approve this convention.

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵

Master of Spells Aram Zey wrote:
A week to go, and I approve this convention.

Ah, really? Now no one is gonna want to come.

1/5

I've got a room at the Residence down the street, looks like an 11minute walk, hopefully.

It's closer than the last convention I had to walk to....

5/5 ⦵⦵

"Lucious" Lucius Vizinni wrote:
Master of Spells Aram Zey wrote:
A week to go, and I approve this convention.
Ah, really? Now no one is gonna want to come.

I keep trying to send you places where you cannot come back from, yet here you are. What is a (former) Master of Spells to do?

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

...send him somewhere he *doesn't* want to come back from, rather than *cannot*?

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵

"What's all the hate about, all? Now, Aram, baby, didn't you dig those Kelishite twins I got for you. Thought they would relax you, some, Why you so up tight?"

Silver Crusade 1/5

"He's been a bit tied up with his current assignment. I'm sure he'll burn through that load sooner or later..."

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

2 people marked this as a favorite.

163 tables of action over 3 days!

23 simultaneous tables of the stunning Solstice Scar D conclusion!

32 inches of snow already plowed away! With no more snow on the horizon for Friday!

68 hours to go until the magic begins! See everyone there!

1/5

*zombie-shuffle* Time to make the donuts...

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Netherlands aka Woran

Im not on the plane yet. I could still leave....

:P

1/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Nah, this was in the vein of 'Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it.'.

I asked for an earlier shift today so I'd have enough time to rest and prepare for the trip. Unfortunately, I worked late last night so the turn-around is... *special*.

:>


Tineke Bolleman wrote:

Im not on the plane yet. I could still leave....

:P

You're not on the plane... of existence? Do you need a wizard to cast Gate?

Dark Archive 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Light the Party Bus Signal!

Liberty's Edge 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

PARTY BUS! PARTY BUS! PARTY BUS!

Acquisitives 3/5

Leg o' Lamb wrote:
CptJames wrote:
Tineke Bolleman wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
James Hargrave wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Sebastian Hirsch wrote:

I am looking forward to plenty of pictures from this one ^^ have a great time ^^

We'll need to show you the "good" fotos in person, though....
Also March at CoNfUsIoN...lots of people will be there for even more "good" photos!
Interestingly enough, I might make appearances in both....
We're doomed.
You mean the alcohol supply is doomed right? :P
Both

I'm both excited and scared...

5/5

2 people marked this as a favorite.
THUNDERLIPS! wrote:
PARTY BUS! PARTY BUS! PARTY BUS!

It certainly was!

5/5

R.1.G.5. wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
CptJames wrote:
Tineke Bolleman wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
James Hargrave wrote:
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Sebastian Hirsch wrote:

I am looking forward to plenty of pictures from this one ^^ have a great time ^^

We'll need to show you the "good" fotos in person, though....
Also March at CoNfUsIoN...lots of people will be there for even more "good" photos!
Interestingly enough, I might make appearances in both....
We're doomed.
You mean the alcohol supply is doomed right? :P
Both
I'm both excited and scared...

YOU SHOULD BE

5/5

SKWAUK!

Flexes wing making his “Mom” tattoo dance.

1/5

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

A huge shout-out of thanks to the folks from the Twin Cities (and abroad) who made Con of the North an amazingly fun experience!

51 to 74 of 74 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Local Play / Minnesota in February? You Betcha! Con of the North 2019! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Local Play