Season of Tapestry’s Tides Availability


Pathfinder Adventure Card Society


Anyone know when Season 5: Season of Tapestry’s Tides will be available? I saw a forum post where someone had the adventure already but the page seems to have information copied from the Society page and it says it'll be available in 2019? Any clarification or direct links would be helfpful thanks!


I'm not sure I fully understand it, but this quotation sounds intriguing:

This Pathfinder Society Adventure Card Guild bundle includes five scenarios designed to be run in tandem with Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #10-00: The Hao Jin Cataclysm. The scenarios use the Skull and Shackles box and its adventure decks and feature options for play at Tier 2 and Tier 5.

Is this really the Tapestry description, or is it for something else?

The link:

http://paizo.com/store/pathfinder/pathfinderSociety/pfsacg/season5

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

wkover wrote:


Is this really the Tapestry description, or is it for something else?

That description is for the product Pathfinder Adventure Card Guild Adventure #10-00: The Hao Jin Cataclysm which is also known as the ACG component of the Multi-table Special that was played at Gen Con. In other words, it's not what you would normally be playing as part of season 5.

Quote:
Release: The Hao Jin Cataclysm will be available for sale in August 2019.

Also note the release of August 2019 is specifically for the the special (they generally time-lock the specials for some time after the initial release).

I'm unsure when Season 5 Adventure Deck 1 will be available. We played it at Gen Con but the reporting option for these scenarios hasn't gone up yet either. Between that and the product not being up on the site I am guessing it isn't intended to be released quite yet. Or someone needs to flip a switch somewhere.


Race Dorsey wrote:
I'm unsure when Season 5 Adventure Deck 1 will be available. We played it at Gen Con but the reporting option for these scenarios hasn't gone up yet either. Between that and the product not being up on the site I am guessing it isn't intended to be released quite yet. Or someone needs to flip a switch somewhere.

Strangely, Adventure 1 was listed on the site for a day or two last week, but has since been removed.


I was able to grab it before it was removed. It appears to be the first AD in the next Seasons and it outlines the rest of the adventure path. There are some typos in the PDF. I speculated that it was released on accident and my timing just happened to be fortuitous.


We're completing Season of Factions' Favor today, and we'd like to start Tapestry's Tides in 2 weeks.

Hopefully it will be released soon? Gronk is anxious to get started.


Curious as to any word yet when it's releasing?


Tough to tell, but it seems like Paizo's online services are jumbled and confused. If so, it could be related to the recent crashes/updates over the past few weeks. Or perhaps all of Paizo's efforts are invested in the RPG playtest in the short term.

The Tapestry's Tides entry has been incorrect for over a month (listing the wrong content), and I've had a customer service request that hasn't been answered in a few weeks (despite multiple emails).

Whatever the issue, hopefully a fix is on the way. I remain optimistic. :)


wkover wrote:

Tough to tell, but it seems like Paizo's online services are jumbled and confused. If so, it could be related to the recent crashes/updates over the past few weeks. Or perhaps all of Paizo's efforts are invested in the RPG playtest in the short term.

The Tapestry's Tides entry has been incorrect for over a month (listing the wrong content), and I've had a customer service request that hasn't been answered in a few weeks (despite multiple emails).

Whatever the issue, hopefully a fix is on the way. I remain optimistic. :)

Well it was quite enjoyable at GenCon, I believe there were things to update/fix but I was hoping to have seen back out by now. Here's hoping sooner then later.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Available now!

http://paizo.com/products/btpya22e?Pathfinder-Society-Adventure-Card-Guild- 5-1-Threads-Unravel


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Shnik wrote:

Available now!

http://paizo.com/products/btpya22e?Pathfinder-Society-Adventure-Card-Guild- 5-1-Threads-Unravel

Thank you! I was waiting for this and hoping it would hit long enough before the Gameday special to tier-up a PACG character with.


FYI, per the website, 5-2 will be available on October 24.


wkover wrote:
FYI, per the website, 5-2 will be available on October 24.

So with October 24 being over 3 weeks ago now, does anyone have any other guesses as to when 5-2 will be available? Our group's anxious to play, and it's still unavailable.

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8 aka GreySector

2 people marked this as a favorite.

It is now available for purchase here.


For what it's worth, the website states that 5-3 will be available on Dec 12.

Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Alberta—Edmonton aka Johnny Chronicle

wkover wrote:
For what it's worth, the website states that 5-3 will be available on Dec 12.

Nice! Was just wondering about that. Thanks!


And... it was released! 5-3 now available for purchase.

Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Alberta—Edmonton aka Johnny Chronicle

wkover wrote:
And... it was released! 5-3 now available for purchase.

Noice!


Gronk is ready for 5-4. Any news of an imminent release?


Looks like 5-4 was released:

https://paizo.com/products/btq01wru?Pathfinder-Society-Adventure-Card-Guild -54-Rise-From-the-Wreckage


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Also 5-P1, which goes right after 5-3.

The Paizo page description says it's an AD3 scenario, but it's actually AD4.

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nok-Nok - Shnik wrote:

Also 5-P1, which goes right after 5-3.

The Paizo page description says it's an AD3 scenario, but it's actually AD4.

Thanks for pointing that out, I made a comment on the page to hopefully get it updated. It is indeed AD4 and intended to be played after completing 5-3.

Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Alberta—Edmonton aka Johnny Chronicle

I'm not seeing either of those in "My Downloads"...


Our local venture agent said that 5-4 and 5-P1 hadn't been pushed out to local reps yet. He said hopefully this week - something to do with the nasty winter weather and office closings. (?)

5-P1 is free, though, so you can grab it from the main page.

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

Correct, push to VO's have not been made yet. I'm also guessing it had to do with the weather and office closings. I assume the drops will be made soonish so I haven't bothered escalating the issue or anything yet.

Paizo Employee 5/5 Developer

Quick check: did the push to VO's happen for 5-4?

Shadow Lodge 4/5 Venture-Captain, California—San Francisco Bay Area South & West aka JohnF

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Linda Zayas-Palmer wrote:
Quick check: did the push to VO's happen for 5-4?

Yes - I received notification that 5-4 (and 5-P1) could be downloaded on Tuesday February 26th (and downloaded them that same day)

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

Also got my push, I intended to follow-up here but my memory failed me.

Thanks!


Just FYI, I noticed that there is also an upcoming 5-P2 for Tier 5 characters:

https://paizo.com/products/btq01x9b?Pathfinder-Society-Adventure-Card-Guild -5P2-Heavens-Call


Is there any notice as to when 5-4 will be available to the rest of us? I purchased it way back in December, but it's still not available for download.


Dulcee wrote:
Is there any notice as to when 5-4 will be available to the rest of us? I purchased it way back in December, but it's still not available for download.

Huh, really? Sounds like it'd be worth contacting paizo asap: store@paizo.com or customer.service@paizo.com


wkover wrote:
Dulcee wrote:
Is there any notice as to when 5-4 will be available to the rest of us? I purchased it way back in December, but it's still not available for download.
Huh, really? Sounds like it'd be worth contacting paizo asap: store@paizo.com or customer.service@paizo.com

I sent them an email as you suggested several days ago, but I still haven't heard anything back from them. Not that I'm in any major hurry. There are plenty of other board games I'm still in the middle of, so I'm not sure when my group will get back to playing PACG.

Still, do you have an idea of how long they usually take to respond? I did pay for the PDF, so if it's an error on their end, I would like to be able to download it. If it's just not released yet, then I'll just keep waiting.


Seems like I typically get a reply within 3-4 business days, but on occasion the wait has been longer. I've always eventually been contacted, though.

There's also a phone number that you can call, if you want to go that route. Anyway, good luck!

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'd just wait out the email since you already sent it and are not in a rush, but in general my first-go-to is the CS forum as long as I don't have any private info I need to discuss (like credit card info). They are usually pretty quick to address new threads there. I'd say 1-2 business days.


Our store rep was able to download 5-5 today. Just FYI.

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

Yup, looks like 5-5 is available for purchase now as well.

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

a 5-P2 scenario was pushed out to the VO's and I'm guessing will be made available soonish. It is It is an optional tier 5 promo scenario intended to be played after completing 5-5


1 person marked this as a favorite.

5-P2 is now available to the public.

Venture-Agent, Online—ACG aka redeux

5-6 is now available for purchase

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Adventure Card Society / Season of Tapestry’s Tides Availability All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Pathfinder Adventure Card Society