SFS #1-99 minimum simultaneous tables requurements


Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild

**** ⦵⦵

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber

Good day!

Please, tell me, what is minimum number of simultaneous tables to apply for running this special? I see that it must be run at convention (15+ any PFS/SFS tables during 3 days at one place), but how many exactly 1-99 tables? Can there be multicity tables?

***** ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Germany—Rhein-Main aka GreyYeti

Flagged to get moved to the organized play forum where people are better qualified to answer this.

Edit: As far as i know minimum table requirement is 3 tables.

* ⦵⦵⦵

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Starfinder Superscriber

After Gencon it does not need to be run at a convention (15+ sessions), you can organize a game day - ideally within a month of Gencon.

You only need 3 tables and 4 GMs (one as coordinator). Talk to your VOs, secure a location, then fill out this form for event support and someone from the organized play team will get back to you.

I just went through this to run it in Portland, OR on Aug 11.

Grand Lodge ** ⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, Washington—Tacoma aka Pakishi

Is there a chance we can get a Paizo OrgPlay staffer to chime in on this? I'm a Venture-Agent with a venue that has enough players to support at least three tables, but there seems to be some confusion on availablility for V-O's.


  • 1. this thread says after GenCon
  • 2. the scenario debuts this week at Origins, so isn't it available after debut?
  • 3. And my V-C is quoting that it won't be able to run at "Games Days" until next year based on the product page.

Which is correct?

Starfinder Society Developer

Adam Watson wrote:

Is there a chance we can get a Paizo OrgPlay staffer to chime in on this? I'm a Venture-Agent with a venue that has enough players to support at least three tables, but there seems to be some confusion on availablility for V-O's.


  • 1. this thread says after GenCon
  • 2. the scenario debuts this week at Origins, so isn't it available after debut?
  • 3. And my V-C is quoting that it won't be able to run at "Games Days" until next year based on the product page.

Which is correct?

I'll be speaking with Tonya and the team about it at Origins. We'll figure out what the requirements to get this sent out to local events will be. That being said, at this point the product won't be available to events until after Gen Con.

Grand Lodge ** ⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, Washington—Tacoma aka Pakishi

Thanks Thursty.

* ⦵⦵⦵

Starfinder Superscriber
Adam Watson wrote:



  • 1. this thread says after GenCon
  • 2. the scenario debuts this week at Origins, so isn't it available after debut?
  • 3. And my V-C is quoting that it won't be able to run at "Games Days" until next year based on the product page.

This confused me too. The scenario cannot be purchased until June 2019, but you can get permission to run it locally after Gencon.

You should absolutely run it locally, but we'd also love to host you guys down here in Portland on August 11th

From Tacoma its only a 2 ~ 2.5 hour drive down I5 and the venue is a block from the I5 south exit 200b off-ramp, easy day trip.

There's already a few carpools coming down from the Seattle area including the GMs for our two tier 7-8 tables. See your Special Events forum for carpool details.

Grand Lodge ** ⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, Washington—Tacoma aka Pakishi

Arc Riley wrote:
Adam Watson wrote:



  • 1. this thread says after GenCon
  • 2. the scenario debuts this week at Origins, so isn't it available after debut?
  • 3. And my V-C is quoting that it won't be able to run at "Games Days" until next year based on the product page.

This confused me too. The scenario cannot be purchased until June 2019, but you can get permission to run it locally after Gencon.

You should absolutely run it locally, but we'd also love to host you guys down here in Portland on August 11th

From Tacoma its only a 2 ~ 2.5 hour drive down I5 and the venue is a block from the I5 south exit 200b off-ramp, easy day trip.

There's already a few carpools coming down from the Seattle area including the GMs for our two tier 7-8 tables. See your Special Events forum for carpool details.

We'll do what we can. I'll let everyone know about it with our group. thanks for the invite.


Adam Watson wrote:
Arc Riley wrote:
Adam Watson wrote:



  • 1. this thread says after GenCon
  • 2. the scenario debuts this week at Origins, so isn't it available after debut?
  • 3. And my V-C is quoting that it won't be able to run at "Games Days" until next year based on the product page.

This confused me too. The scenario cannot be purchased until June 2019, but you can get permission to run it locally after Gencon.

You should absolutely run it locally, but we'd also love to host you guys down here in Portland on August 11th

From Tacoma its only a 2 ~ 2.5 hour drive down I5 and the venue is a block from the I5 south exit 200b off-ramp, easy day trip.

There's already a few carpools coming down from the Seattle area including the GMs for our two tier 7-8 tables. See your Special Events forum for carpool details.

We'll do what we can. I'll let everyone know about it with our group. thanks for the invite.

I would love to see your group there. I had a great time with some of the tacoma crew at paizocon. check in on the nwpfs site for carpooling fo sure

Sovereign Court ⦵⦵

Starfinder Superscriber

I also got the chance to play with some Tacoma folks (three Soldiers and an Envoy make a perfect group!)as well as GM'd a pick-up game for some during the special.

I expect we'll have a car or two coming down from Seattle on the 11th, but it would be nice if we got more folks signed up and possibly got a couple more tables going!

Grand Lodge ** ⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, Washington—Tacoma aka Pakishi

Thanks! We meet up tomorrow and I'll pass along the invite. It's awesome to hear that the Tacoma crew is making a good impression. These folks are awesome and I love gaming with them.

Shadow Lodge *

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber

Adam, is there info about your group I can look for? My son and I are in TAC and if the stars and schedules align would love to find a regular ogranized play opportunity.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber

I am not Adam but can tell you that most of the Greater Seattle area, including Tacoma, communicate and sign up for games via

nwpfs.org

To participate in the forums you will need to follow the instructions regarding emailing a request to join. I suggest you let Tony know that you were referred from here and are interested in playing in the Tacoma area. It helps to identify you as a genuine request.

Also, toward the end of August Dragonflight GameCon will be held in Bellevue. It is a great way to meet some of the local Organized Play population.

Grand Lodge ** ⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, Washington—Tacoma aka Pakishi

numbat1 wrote:

I am not Adam but can tell you that most of the Greater Seattle area, including Tacoma, communicate and sign up for games via

nwpfs.org

To participate in the forums you will need to follow the instructions regarding emailing a request to join. I suggest you let Tony know that you were referred from here and are interested in playing in the Tacoma area. It helps to identify you as a genuine request.

Also, toward the end of August Dragonflight GameCon will be held in Bellevue. It is a great way to meet some of the local Organized Play population.

Thanks numbat1!

Hi Illrigger,

We meet every Sunday from 12:30pm until 5pm at Terracrux Games in downtown Tacoma. I post the schedule on NWPFS.ORG and I also maintain a small mailing list (low volume) but your first stop should be NWPFS.ORG as numbat1 shared, but if you private message me your email address, I can also add you to my SFS contacts list.

SFS Location (Venue Page on Paizo.com):

Terracrux Games
760 Commerce St
Tacoma, WA 98402-4516

NWPFS.ORG Newcomer Link:

How to get access to this site

And then once you have access, you can find my posts here under SFS Tacoma:

Local Game Planning and Signups/Tacoma

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild / SFS #1-99 minimum simultaneous tables requurements All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild