Wildly inappropriate questions about PF 2E


Prerelease Discussion

251 to 279 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

221) How many games must a game master master, if a game master must master games?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mass Kneebreaker wrote:


53: is it finally possible to see the sun with new perception changes?

Only if you have legendary perception.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Igwilly wrote:

15) Will we have lightsabers?

222) Can I play an Ewok?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

223) If I become an expert in any skills, can I use them in real life?

224) If I get legendary in Perform, do I get an auto-crit in answer to question 22?


Gwaihir Scout wrote:
41) Will we actually be able to catch Carmen Sandiego with the new proficiency system?

225) If we cant catch carmen sandiego. Can we atleast find waldo?


226) In pf2 will all characters still be orphaned murderhobos?

Liberty's Edge

3 people marked this as a favorite.

227) Will the PF2E initiative system take into account relativistic frames of reference? Will a wizard casting Chain Lightning on her initiative 6 act after or before a rogue riding a train traveling at .5 the speed of light on his initiative 8?

228) When will PF3E be released?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

229) If I order now, do I get an ice cream with my order?

Liberty's Edge

230) Is PF2E the moment Paizo fails to track the true cost to produce box sets and sells 10s or 100s of different Pathdinder Box Sets, many that are just paper bound booklets with a couple of cardboard cards of arbitrary information on them, without knowing if they are making a profit?


The Unfortunate Pumpkin wrote:
226) In pf2 will all characters still be orphaned murderhobos?

231) Rephrase of question 226: Will there be a background for "Orphan Murderhobo"? If so, what ability scores will it enhance?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

232) What happens if an irresistible force meets an immovable body and they decide to play Pathfinder with their irresistible and/or immovable friends?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

233) So if I ask pretty please, can I play the Tarrasque?


Gregg Reece wrote:
The Unfortunate Pumpkin wrote:
226) In pf2 will all characters still be orphaned murderhobos?
231) Rephrase of question 226: Will there be a background for "Orphan Murderhobo"? If so, what ability scores will it enhance?

-2 penalty to all ability scores; gain Disadvantage: Greedy Cur; gain Disadvantage: Murderous Wanderlust; gain Advantage: Plot Armor - Impervious: Familial Plot Exploit; gain Sense: Plot Arrow and Sense: Loot Stash. ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

234) Is there a Bard composition named Inspire Snark where you can play the world's tiniest violin to make someone realize that their problem isn't so bad?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

235) Is the sun a visual effect for the purposes of counter performance?


Elleth wrote:
235) Is the sun a visual effect for the purposes of counter performance?

...and so was born the campaign world of Evernight...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

236) Will the staff release a track of them singing, "I've got the second edition blues"?


237) Do elves poo like everybody else?


Tender Tendrils wrote:
237) Do elves poo like everybody else?

No. Elves are too good for that. They also wake up perfectly neat and smelling like daisies.


238) Will 2e convert Matt Mercer and the cast of critical role back to Pathfinder?


Tender Tendrils wrote:
237) Do elves poo like everybody else?

Sure, whenever I devour an elf it shows up in my poo like anything else... oh I seem to have misread your question, I am so sorry! Can I offer you a roasted elf haunch to make up for it?


Fuzzy-Wuzzy wrote:
Tender Tendrils wrote:
237) Do elves poo like everybody else?
Sure, whenever I devour an elf it shows up in my poo like anything else... oh I seem to have misread your question, I am so sorry! Can I offer you a roasted elf haunch to make up for it?

Depends what kind of elf - drow meat contains too many toxins and wood elf is a bit gamey


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tender Tendrils wrote:
Fuzzy-Wuzzy wrote:
Tender Tendrils wrote:
237) Do elves poo like everybody else?
Sure, whenever I devour an elf it shows up in my poo like anything else... oh I seem to have misread your question, I am so sorry! Can I offer you a roasted elf haunch to make up for it?
Depends what kind of elf - drow meat contains too many toxins and wood elf is a bit gamey

You can't eat high elves in my state, but you can in Colorado.


Tender Tendrils wrote:
Fuzzy-Wuzzy wrote:
Tender Tendrils wrote:
237) Do elves poo like everybody else?
Sure, whenever I devour an elf it shows up in my poo like anything else... oh I seem to have misread your question, I am so sorry! Can I offer you a roasted elf haunch to make up for it?
Depends what kind of elf - drow meat contains too many toxins and wood elf is a bit gamey

Grunge elf. That's what they get for wandering over from a different game (eaten).


239)If a druid with the verdant metamorphosis feat becomes a tree, and a second comes up and turns into a parasitic plant attached to that tree (e.g. rafflesia), and the first turns back, is the second still attached?

240)If the druid instead turns into a power plant, what is their electricity production?


241) Do Centaurs start with 4 feats?


Gregg Reece wrote:
241) Do Centaurs start with 4 feats?

This question does not Behoof an answer.


Unicore wrote:
Gregg Reece wrote:
241) Do Centaurs start with 4 feats?
This question does not Behoof an answer.

It is a Foalish question, leaving all the Mane ones unanswered.


ENHenry wrote:
Unicore wrote:
Gregg Reece wrote:
241) Do Centaurs start with 4 feats?
This question does not Behoof an answer.
It is a Foalish question, leaving all the Mane ones unanswered.

You two stop this horseplay right now!

251 to 279 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Archive / Pathfinder / Playtests & Prerelease Discussions / Pathfinder Playtest / Pathfinder Playtest Prerelease Discussion / Wildly inappropriate questions about PF 2E All Messageboards
Recent threads in Pathfinder Playtest Prerelease Discussion