How do you bypass DR / good as a bad guy?


Advice


So party is walking into a Demon terf war everything has DR/ good. We cannot wield holy weapons without taking the negative level. And no they don't have DR / good cold Iron there using the fiendish template. Is there some way to bless our weapons and ammunition without it hurting us?


Align Weapon might suit your needs.


Lost In Limbo wrote:
Align Weapon might suit your needs.

Perfect thanks!


One thing to keep in mind about align weapon is that it counts as a spell of the alignment that you're imbuing the weapon with, so casting it may cause issues for an evil divine caster. An oil, wand or scroll should help you get around that, though. Weapons against evil could work as an alternative since it lacks the [good] descriptor, but it only works if the enemy's DR is 5 or less.

Beyond that, there isn't really a way to bypass it other than having weapons with a +5 enhancement bonus. Holy water would work if you're facing undead or outsiders, but it's useless against other creatures even with the fiendish template.

Dark Archive

Holy weapons give a negative level in starfinder? I'm not seeing where it said that


Name Violation wrote:
Holy weapons give a negative level in starfinder? I'm not seeing where it said that

It doesn't. I'm a derp and thought this was a Pathfinder thread.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Diachronos wrote:
Name Violation wrote:
Holy weapons give a negative level in starfinder? I'm not seeing where it said that
It doesn't. I'm a derp and thought this was a Pathfinder thread.

My bad as well, I thought this was for Pathfinder.

So, bad news, no align weapon spell.

Good news, holy fusions wont give you a negative level.


Lost In Limbo wrote:
Diachronos wrote:
Name Violation wrote:
Holy weapons give a negative level in starfinder? I'm not seeing where it said that
It doesn't. I'm a derp and thought this was a Pathfinder thread.

My bad as well, I thought this was for Pathfinder.

So, bad news, no align weapon spell.

Good news, holy fusions wont give you a negative level.

This is a colossal derp I thought I did put this on the Pathfinder thread.


Alright, I've flagged this to please be moved to the Pathfinder Advice board.


Just blame a ship jumping into the drift for causing this thread to go wandering to the wrong area.

Community / Forums / Starfinder / Advice / How do you bypass DR / good as a bad guy? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Advice