My GM Credit for a scenario was assigned to the wrong character number.... can this be fixed?


Pathfinder Society

1/5 Venture-Agent, California—Los Angeles (Camarillo) aka JAF0

I ran a scenario at my LGS and assigned the credit to the wrong character ID #... Is there any way to fix this or is it set in stone now that it's been entered online?

Sczarni 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Pullman aka Coraith

Contact the event organizer/person who reported and see if they can edit the session. If they are unable then contact your local Venture Officer.

1/5 Venture-Agent, California—Los Angeles (Camarillo) aka JAF0

ty... I don't know who my local venture officer is, but I will find out!

Sczarni 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Pullman aka Coraith

The list of Coordinators can be found here:

Coordinators

Sovereign Court 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Netherlands—Leiden aka Ascalaphus

Whoever does the data entry on the website can also change what he reported. So whoever you gave your reporting sheet to should be able to help you :)

5/5 ⦵⦵⦵

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. That happens all the time. Just keep the paperwork straight and you're fine.

Silver Crusade 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Pennsylvania—Pittsburgh aka Terminalmancer

BigNorseWolf wrote:
I wouldn't worry about it too much. That happens all the time. Just keep the paperwork straight and you're fine.

GM credit, so affects stars... they might care a little bit more about that!

Dark Archive 5/5

Terminalmancer wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
I wouldn't worry about it too much. That happens all the time. Just keep the paperwork straight and you're fine.
GM credit, so affects stars... they might care a little bit more about that!

The table still counts towards stars, no mater which character the credit goes on. But yes, as stated, contact your event organizer or VC and they can fix it for you!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I have a similar issue as a player - I played The Confirmation at GenCon with my character -7, but the online reporting shows that the chronicle & prestige were assigned to my -1 (which would not have been a legal character for that scenario, as it was already 3rd level). I emailed PFS Reporting Errors a week ago and have not heard back, which I assume is due to the paperwork crunch post-GenCon. Would there be any issue with playing my -7 before it is resolved? Is there someone else I should message in the meantime?

Sorry if the answers should be obvious - I've played some PbP PFS games, but only a few live PFS games outside of our home group and this was my first GenCon.

Dark Archive 5/5

3 people marked this as a favorite.

The chronicle sheet is the single most important thing when it comes to character records - as long as the chronicle sheet is correct, you're good to play. I know Paizo has been super busy during and after GenCon, so it may take them some time to get to everyone who emailed in. If it's just a question of transferring credit to the correct PC, you're better off contacting the VC/coordinator for your area. See Steven's post above for the link.

1/5 Venture-Agent, California—Los Angeles (Camarillo) aka JAF0

Thanks all... I did email my area coordinator but I'm sure he's busy getting ready for Strategicon, so I don't expect to hear from him til after Labor Day... no problem with a little delay.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Alanya wrote:
The chronicle sheet is the single most important thing when it comes to character records - as long as the chronicle sheet is correct, you're good to play. I know Paizo has been super busy during and after GenCon, so it may take them some time to get to everyone who emailed in. If it's just a question of transferring credit to the correct PC, you're better off contacting the VC/coordinator for your area. See Steven's post above for the link.

Thanks, Alanya. I think I'll give it another few days to a week to let it filter through the system before bugging anyone else, but will take your advice about emailing the Chicago VC if I haven't heard anything after that.

5/5 ⦵⦵⦵

a lot of paperwork in PFS goes on the close enough for state work paradigm.

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / My GM Credit for a scenario was assigned to the wrong character number.... can this be fixed? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.