Starfinder Boon Trading Thread


Starfinder Society

451 to 492 of 492 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Jadnura) 5/55/55/55/5

KettouRyuujin wrote:
jon30041 wrote:
KettouRyuujin wrote:

Looking for a Dragonkin race boon.

Have:
Relics of lost Golarian 2017
Halfling Admittance
Formian Admittance

I am open for discussion/negotiation, especially if I don't have anything quite good enough for your liking. I MIGHT be able to grab other boons to trade with, but no promises.

[also, this is my first time trying to trade boons, so...yeah. Here's hoping!]

Unfortunately those race boons you have, being from scenarios, are not tradeable :(

...are you kidding me.

Alright...how do I get tradeable boons, or just outright get the dragonkin boon? I don't exactly get much SFS exposure ATM, so far it's all been from conventions outside of some stuff in summer '18 which I think I've used.

If you GM conventions often you get a race boon as a reward.

Second Seekers (Jadnura) 5/55/55/55/5

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Cassi wrote:

Okay;

Want:
Vlaka Race Boon (for a very special player whom would be perfect for, not myself)

Have:
Damai/Quorlu/Verthani

Could someone help me make someone's day (if they have a spare)?

Pretty sure I have an extra Vlaka (I got several this year as it seemed the boon of choice for cons - but also gave away several too), but won't be home until Sunday to check for sure. If you PM me your email address and your player's org play number I can send it your way.

Silver Crusade

John Godek III wrote:
Cassi wrote:

Okay;

Want:
Vlaka Race Boon (for a very special player whom would be perfect for, not myself)

Have:
Damai/Quorlu/Verthani

Could someone help me make someone's day (if they have a spare)?

Pretty sure I have an extra Vlaka (I got several this year as it seemed the boon of choice for cons - but also gave away several too), but won't be home until Sunday to check for sure. If you PM me your email address and your player's org play number I can send it your way.

It's not for me. But I'll see if I can message the relevant person.


Want:
Manifold Host

Willing to trade:
Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling
Bolida/Kalo/Vlaka
Damai/Quorlu/Verthani
Public Relations Specialist

Would even be willing to trade 1 Dragonkin + 1 other, including another Dragonkin.

5/5 5/55/55/5

GM Xain wrote:

Want:

Manifold Host

Willing to trade:
Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling
Bolida/Kalo/Vlaka
Damai/Quorlu/Verthani
Public Relations Specialist

Would even be willing to trade 1 Dragonkin + 1 other, including another Dragonkin.

I'd do manifold host for a draggon.


Well that first trade was painless, (thanks BNW) and I still have a small clutch of Dragonkin, I think I'll try again.

Have:
Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling

Want:
SFS boons, make me an offer.

Exo-Guardians 5/55/5

If KettouRyuujin pops in here again, send me a private message with your email. Ive got a dragonkin with your name on it, no trade needed.

5/5 5/55/55/5

Have: Bolida Kalo Vlaaka
Want: Rebuild.

Switching a biohacker from Pistols to Longarms and half my feats are useless.


Starfinder Superscriber

I have a bunch of random boons from Gencon that I doubt I'll be using.

Have: Broad Arc, Universal Explorer, Lone Agent, Public Relations Specialist (3x)

Want: SFS Boons, Make an offer

Grand Lodge 2/5

Looks like the Boon spreadsheet is no longer being updated. You wouldn't happen to have the text (or at least the gist) of those boons you're offering?

The Exchange

Hi everyone,

My playgroup is new to Starfinder, but one of our players would love to have a Brenneri character. I'm looking to give them the boon for Christmas if anyone is able to spare one. Unfortunately I don't have a boon for trade, so I'm asking for some good will, long shot. I can PM my email, organized play number, and the organized play number of the person in question. I will also verify with pictures the delivery of the boon. Thanks for your time.

Second Seekers (Jadnura) 1/5 5/55/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

There aren't currently any boons that allow Brenneri that I'm aware of...I'd love to know if I'm wrong, though!

3/5 5/55/5 *** Contributor

2 people marked this as a favorite.

It was the SFS RSP GM boon this year. I think it might not have gotten widely distributed, since it basically got released right before the pandemic started shutting down in person gaming in the US.

Shadow Lodge 4/5 5/55/55/55/5 **** Venture-Captain, Indiana—Southern

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Varus Aurelius wrote:

Hi everyone,

My playgroup is new to Starfinder, but one of our players would love to have a Brenneri character. I'm looking to give them the boon for Christmas if anyone is able to spare one. Unfortunately I don't have a boon for trade, so I'm asking for some good will, long shot. I can PM my email, organized play number, and the organized play number of the person in question. I will also verify with pictures the delivery of the boon. Thanks for your time.

I've got you covered :)

I'll send you a PM shortly!

Grand Lodge 3/5 5/55/55/55/5 ***

Hey all, a friend of a friend really wants to play a ghoran but that's one of the few boons that I don't have handy. So...

Want: Ghoran

Have: Bolida/Kalo/Vlaka, Damai/Quorlu/Verthani, Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling, Possessed Augmentation, Alien Associates, Mystical Guidance Systems Upgrade, Light Spore Torpedo Launcher, Emergency Resupply.

I'm willing to trade two non-race boons or one race boon for that ghoran.


Starfinder Superscriber
Nomadical wrote:
Looks like the Boon spreadsheet is no longer being updated. You wouldn't happen to have the text (or at least the gist) of those boons you're offering?

Broad Arc (Starship):

Allows a weapon to shoot in adjacent arcs at a -2 penalty

Universal Explorer (Social) - Choose area of space: Pact, Near space, vast, drift, extraplanar. When in that area reroll result for length of time to travel. Also, +2 to navigation. Applies to piloting (starships and vehicles) in area. Can reroll Initiative once per adventure but must use new result.

Lone Agent (Faction): Gain no rep. Instead for every point of rep you would obtain you can reduce the fame cost of any boon purchase by an equal amount (1 minimun).

Public Agent (Ally): Provides you with 5 free points of fame that can be spent on purchases at the end of a session. Once all 5 checkboxes are completed the boon is expended.

I also have a spare slotless starfinder season 1 explorer boon that gives +1 to Life Science or Physical Science after 15 scenarios have been played in season 1 (for any character) and gives a once per adventure crit on a natural 19 after you've played 30 scenarios with any character.

1/5 5/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Sasha Laranoa Harving wrote:

Hey all, a friend of a friend really wants to play a ghoran but that's one of the few boons that I don't have handy. So...

Want: Ghoran

Have: Bolida/Kalo/Vlaka, Damai/Quorlu/Verthani, Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling, Possessed Augmentation, Alien Associates, Mystical Guidance Systems Upgrade, Light Spore Torpedo Launcher, Emergency Resupply.

I'm willing to trade two non-race boons or one race boon for that ghoran.

The drawback to the Boon I have is that it has Formian (now Allowed Race)/Ghoran/Pahtra(A race I was thinking of doing something with).

That being said, with Pahtra being allowed via Xenometric Android that gives me what I need to make that character concept (or the other concept) work.

I'd be quite interested in a Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling combo in return.

That is, of course, unless you've already found a trader. :>

Liberty's Edge 4/5 5/5

Xain wrote:


Have:
Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling

Want:
SFS boons, make me an offer.

Do you still have this boon available? I have a variety of regular boons and race boons I could look to trade.


Damian West wrote:
Xain wrote:


Have:
Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling

Want:
SFS boons, make me an offer.

Do you still have this boon available? I have a variety of regular boons and race boons I could look to trade.

Yes, in fact I'm looking for another race right now to complete my Gray Anatomy boon. I've got enough as is but not without sacrificing one or two I'd like to keep.

1/5 5/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Was there ever a boon released for Undine in SFS?

Asking for a... friend...

Second Seekers (Jadnura) 1/5 5/55/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:

Was there ever a boon released for Undine in SFS?

Asking for a... friend...

Yup - it was part of the GenCon2019 GM Boon, which allowed either a Contemplative, or any of the Elemental Scions.

So...it exists, but you're gonna have a hard time getting one.

Dark Archive 4/5 *

Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:

Was there ever a boon released for Undine in SFS?

Asking for a... friend...

I have one - what are you offering? Send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out.

Exo-Guardians 2/5 5/5

Sasha Laranoa Harving wrote:

Hey all, a friend of a friend really wants to play a ghoran but that's one of the few boons that I don't have handy. So...

Want: Ghoran

Have: Bolida/Kalo/Vlaka, Damai/Quorlu/Verthani, Dragonkin/Aasimar/Tiefling, Possessed Augmentation, Alien Associates, Mystical Guidance Systems Upgrade, Light Spore Torpedo Launcher, Emergency Resupply.

I'm willing to trade two non-race boons or one race boon for that ghoran.

I have a delicious Ghoran that's been collecting dust for 2 years. If you're still looking for one let me know.

5/5 5/55/55/5

Have:

Embri/Phenomite/witchwyrd
Alien allies
One dog eared duct taped free agent boon (the dates shot but i think you can still see the signature...)

Looking for: Race boons that are now generally available races. Especially Nuar ikeshti,and maraquoi,

I've got an alien allies boon I want to stock up on for my skill monkey, and don't want to deprive people of playing their races. Hoping to do 2 fer one for the current race boon


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Have: Possessed Augmentation
Want: Tiefling (Dragonkin/Aasimar)

Make my Inuyasha themed solarian dreams come true <3

Grand Lodge 3/5 5/55/55/55/5 ***

James Birmingham wrote:

Have: Possessed Augmentation

Want: Tiefling (Dragonkin/Aasimar)

Make my Inuyasha themed solarian dreams come true <3

Message sent!


James Birmingham wrote:

Have: Possessed Augmentation

Want: Tiefling (Dragonkin/Aasimar)

Make my Inuyasha themed solarian dreams come true <3

Trade completed - I can't figure out how to delete previous post sorry ^_^

1/5 5/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

There is a one-hour window for deleting/editing posts.

After that, they remain for posterity or until Customer Service removes them for some infraction/request.

Don't worry about it, it's working as intended.

5/55/5

Not sure how this works, how desirable what I have is, or how valuable the things I'm looking for.

Have: Endless Potential

Want: Racial boons for elemental scions (any), barathu, or aasimar

5/5 5/55/55/5

RP. wrote:

Not sure how this works, how desirable what I have is, or how valuable the things I'm looking for.

Have: Endless Potential

Want: Racial boons for elemental scions (any), barathu, or aasimar

PM sent.

5/55/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
BigNorseWolf wrote:
RP. wrote:

Not sure how this works, how desirable what I have is, or how valuable the things I'm looking for.

Have: Endless Potential

Want: Racial boons for elemental scions (any), barathu, or aasimar

PM sent.

This trade complete. Thank you!

Dark Archive 4/5 ** Venture-Lieutenant, Finland—Turku

1 person marked this as a favorite.

So, I don't think this boon exists yet, but if it does (or if we get a boon for this one day), I just want to throw this out here:

Looking for Dessamar (Instar, the larvae form).

Exo-Guardians

I dont have much but thought i'd try

for newbish me:
Have: Lone Agent
looking for: Manifold Host

for a newer player:
looking for: Ikeshti race boon for a character he is already playing

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Want:
-Manifold Host
-To give to new players or players who have played SFS but have yet to receive a race boon from a con

Have:
-Maaaaaaany Bolida (Space Pill Bugs)/ Kalo (Space Monster From The Black Lagoons)/ Vlaka (Doggos In Spaaaaaaace~)

I have so many Vlaka boons that I can no longer keep up the daily walkies schedule. Please help~ :D

Exo-Guardians

Cassi wrote:

Want:

-Manifold Host
-To give to new players or players who have played SFS but have yet to receive a race boon from a con

Have:
-Maaaaaaany Bolida (Space Pill Bugs)/ Kalo (Space Monster From The Black Lagoons)/ Vlaka (Doggos In Spaaaaaaace~)

I have so many Vlaka boons that I can no longer keep up the daily walkies schedule. Please help~ :D

sending a pm that may help you in the long run!?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
lvletal wrote:
Cassi wrote:

Want:

-Manifold Host
-To give to new players or players who have played SFS but have yet to receive a race boon from a con

Have:
-Maaaaaaany Bolida (Space Pill Bugs)/ Kalo (Space Monster From The Black Lagoons)/ Vlaka (Doggos In Spaaaaaaace~)

I have so many Vlaka boons that I can no longer keep up the daily walkies schedule. Please help~ :D

sending a pm that may help you in the long run!?

Ah, I love getting to help out people.

This is done, and my puppers are going to a good home.

Sczarni 5/5 5/55/5 ***

(cross-posting here for visibility)

Want (PFS2): Unconventional Faith

Have (SFS): Alien Associates, Bolida/Kalo/Vlaka, Draelik/Witchwyrd, Embri/Phentomite/Witchwyrd, Emergency Resupply, Hauler-Bot 6000, Kalo/Verthani, Mining Laser Upgrade, Relics of Lost Golarion, Xenowardens Affiliation

Alternatively, I'd be happy to run something PFS2 or SFS over Roll20.

I've only seen this Boon offered as a charity auction and I've been outbid every time =(


Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have: Embri/Phentomite/Witchwyrd Heritage
Public Relations Specialist

Want: Manifest Hold
Vlaka Heritage
Brenneri Heritage


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Couple of questions.

Are boons for Drow a thing in Starfinder?

If they are, how would I go about getting one.

Can one trade something like Paizo gift cards or PDFs for one (I assume not).

I've got a character concept that EVERYONE is going to love, I just know it!

5/5 5/55/55/5

2 people marked this as a favorite.

You can buy a drow with 40 Starfinder achievement points, which is playing 10 games or running 5. Pretty easy to get

Unfortunately...:) ducks

Sczarni 5/5 5/55/5 ***

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Drizz't Du'Skywalker wrote:
Are boons for Drow a thing in Starfinder?

I just noticed them the other day for the first time.

Go to the Organized Play section of your Paizo Account and you'll see a handful of tabs. Click on the "Boons" tab and Ctrl+F for "Drow".


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Thank you, both!

451 to 492 of 492 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Starfinder Society / Starfinder Boon Trading Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Starfinder Society