Storyteller-Shadows-Multi-Game-Recruitment III


Recruitment

101 to 150 of 991 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Morgrym Black wrote:
This is the character I will be ressurrecting for Vtm lol pun intended although not catiff and not nosferatu otherwise pick the clan for me and I will deal with it.

Small revisions to his background would need to take place [too old right now :-)] but good old Morgrym seems like a Toreador to me. A surgeon Artiste... a Plastic Surgeon for modern nights.


Tundran wrote:
Storyteller Shadow wrote:

1. Yes go ahead and take Vudrani as a bonus starting language.

2. No I will not allow you to coat weapons beforehand BUT I just did create a Feat that allows that in my Vampire game. If you are interested I will polish that Feat up and you can select it to do just that!
3. I'll allow alchemical pre-crafting.
4. Yes I'll allow those to stack.
That all sounds good, thanks. I would be interested in seeing your custom feat for sure!

Alright, I'll finalize it then and shoot it out by Friday, I was looking for it but I think it was a proposal and not fully polished as no one ended up taking the Draft version of it.


Jam412 wrote:
Hey I was in that game too!

Right now I think my PC is a partial rework of the one from New York by Night, still a Tremere medical examiner but packing a little more physical and social punch. He's statted and I've got a background basically done, but I still have a vague urge to do something different instead. Maybe a guy with some family connections.


Samnell wrote:
Jam412 wrote:
Hey I was in that game too!
Right now I think my PC is a partial rework of the one from New York by Night, still a Tremere medical examiner but packing a little more physical and social punch. He's statted and I've got a background basically done, but I still have a vague urge to do something different instead. Maybe a guy with some family connections.

There are Sires for that depending on the Clan and Generation you pick.


Crunch is still in progress, but the mortal history is basically done. Trying to emphasize a bit why this guy is a Brujah, despite the JD and Bar license.


Sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to pull Neisen from the Council
Of Thieves game. Good luck with it and have fun.


Niesen Kurch wrote:

Sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to pull Neisen from the Council

Of Thieves game. Good luck with it and have fun.

No worries. Good gaming to you! :-)


Done, and ready to go. If you have someone in particular for me to be Sired by, Shadow, I can move a dot or two around if you need.


Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Samnell wrote:
Jam412 wrote:
Hey I was in that game too!
Right now I think my PC is a partial rework of the one from New York by Night, still a Tremere medical examiner but packing a little more physical and social punch. He's statted and I've got a background basically done, but I still have a vague urge to do something different instead. Maybe a guy with some family connections.
There are Sires for that depending on the Clan and Generation you pick.

Fourth generation Giovanni abomination with true magic, obviously. Also a pet dragon that lives in a flying castle. And a pony. A unicorn pony! :)

Seriously, probably a Tremere or Ventrue connected guy. Off chance of a Malkavian.


A unicorn Pony like in My Little Ponies? My daughter would LOVE that. :-)

Speaking of 4th Generation abominations [the adjective NOT the Vampire/Werewolf hybrids - though I did have my PCs kill Samuel Haight back in the day :-)], here is an excerpt of one of my Favorite Dark Ages scenes to get a feel for the way I run a Vampire game. Hope you enjoy it:

Venice by Night – Tuesday March 11, 1309:

Baldemar De Frisia

Baldemar, you freeze in fear unable to speak you are so shocked by the unliving horrors you have discovered.

In a flash, the Vampire on the left is on Sir Martin. His jagged teeth cut into the valiant Knights' neck. Too late he begins to pull the blade but his nerveless fingers slip off of the hilt as he screams in utter agony. His face goes pale as his body slumps to the floor of the hold. You see his breathing ragged, still he lives still there may be a chance…

Your mind snaps back to reality as the other Vampire takes you, draining you until you fall to your knees. Your condition at the moment is Wounded having suffered Aggravated Wounds.

“Not too much from that one Andreas, I wish to punish him for his transgressions”, snaps Pietro.

Augustus smiles at Pietro, “Excellent Pietro. I was beginning to think you were going soft on me, spending too much time with these mortals. Come, let those who have given passage to these men of God pay for their folly”.

Augustus snaps you up single handedly like a rag-doll armor and all. He does not bother to disarm you.

“Ignazio, you will bring the other”. Ignazio drags Sir Martin by his leg, his head smacking each step on the way up. While he is softly moaning his neck still leaks blood from the fangs of the fiend who attacked him.

Within moments you are both back on the deck. The crew of Captain Menini’s ship is aghast at what has taken place when they see your condition. Perhaps it is the poor lighting, perhaps it is the sight of two men who seemed so powerful laid low that has the blood of these sailors up. They begin to charge across the gangplanks.

Strangely, the crew of the Giovanni ship fall back instead of rushing forward to engage Menini’s crew. Within mere moments you see why. Augustus, Andrea and Ignazio move with a speed which your blood dimmed eyes cannot hope to follow. Each strike of their bare hands snaps an arm or a neck or simply eviscerates the combatant with the force of their strength.

While the other Vampires dodge the clumsy attacks of the sailors who move far too slow for the likes of these creatures, Augustus merely raises his hands and the metal weapons break upon his skin! The lucky sailors, are struck so hard that they die or are thrown from the ship are not subject to what happens next.

Augustus raises his hands and speaking in arcane words of utter blasphemy, the once living sailors’ rise where they had lain dead mere moments before. Menini’s crew begins to shift the gangplanks into the water below as he bellows out orders to disengage from the Giovanni ship. The quick thinking of the crew has prevented the dead men from gaining entry. This though, does not stop Augustus and his brood. As easily as a child skips a puddle they leap from the deck of their ship to the deck of Menini’s ship continuing the carnage they wrought only moments before.

The men left on the ship either are not fighters or have become so shocked by what they have witnessed they offer little resistance as the Vampires drink deeply of whatever victims they get their hands on. Based on the screams and moans of these victims, they still cling to life. Even after being drained.

Some see discretion as the better part of valor and plunge into the waters of the Mediterranean.

“There is no escape”, Augustus hisses, Once again he and his brood gesture and speak in lifeless tongues. From the void beyond spirits answer their call, the creatures plunge into the icy depths and retrieve the men seeking escape depositing them back on the deck.
To a man, they are beheaded, fountains of bright crimson wash over this vile brood who revel in the blood bath until the only living soul left on the ship is Captain Menini himself.

He holds out before him two holy symbols, one the star and the crescent of the faith of Islam the other the cross of Jesus Christ. Augustus approaches and grabs each one from Menini’s hands and plunges them into one of his legs. “These trinkets avail you nothing mortal. A good Captain always goes down with his ship. So it shall be for you”.

“KNEEL AND DO NOT MOVE FROM THIS SPOT MORTAL EVEN AS THE FLOOD WATERS TAKE YOU TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA”.

His voice seems to hold a powerful command and the poor Captain can do naught but obey. Andreas rips one of the smaller masts down and uses it to provide a walkway back to the Giovani ship for himself and his evil father and brother.

Ignazio snatches Sir Martin and drags him across. He turns him upside down and with the broken weapons of the crew, crucifies him on the wall of the main cabin, Sir Martin screams in agony. You know that soon he will succumb to his injuries and be in the bosom of the Lord though for some reason this gives you small comfort at the moment.
Augustus turns to you but Pietro intervenes. “Grandsire. He and his played me falsely, I would pick his punishment”.

”Very well replies Augustus. But let him live for at least a little while longer that he may bear witness to the carnage his folly has wrought”.

Pietro and Ignazio return to Captain Menini’s ship with you in tow. You see Ignazio begin to tip torches, though he does so ever so gently setting fire to the vessel.

Pietro drives the shaft of two separate cutlasses through your legs, you nearly black out in pain until a warm dark liquid is poured down your throat.

Gain 4 blood points and 1 dot in Potence. You are now at the Crippled condition having suffered Lethal Wounds.

Your vision returns and you see that the ship is about to become a raging inferno.

Pietro clearly seems agitated but bends down to whisper in your ear sighing, ”Did I not warn you Sir Baldemar? I have given you a drought of my blood. It will give you the strength to remove these blades from your legs and heal your wounds. From there it is a two mile swim to shore. It is too late for these others, I spare you not because I care for you but because the depravity of my family horrifies even me and I do what I can to preserve my own Humanity against the inexorable tide of blood which washes over us all. Good luck Sir, we shan’t see each other again in this world and perhaps not the next”.

Pietro quickly runs along the small mast and back to the Giovanni ship. The crew of the Giovanni ship uses oars to disentangle their ship from Captain Menini’s doomed ship.

The flames close in on you, Captain Menini, and the crucified Sir Martin as the Giovanni ship sails away with seeming renewed purpose.

What do you do?


Wait wait... I hope this is still open. I love bards ^_^


Vitaliano da Riva wrote:
Wait wait... I hope this is still open. I love bards ^_^

Yep, till the 23rd. :-)

Sczarni

Jing must make a reappearance as a BARD! But I'm so torn....do I go Arcane Healer or do I go Busker?

I'm torn as Jing has always been more of a Thief but having a right and proper healer Bard finally available as an Archetype really expands the Bardly bardedness that all parties truly need. I think I'll be hitting the Arcane Healer.

Sczarni

Would you by chance allow the poor Bards a minor buff in having the feat Weapon Finesse be a bonus feat?

Just to give them a little feat taxation reprieve?


Storyteller Shadow wrote:

A unicorn Pony like in My Little Ponies? My daughter would LOVE that. :-)

Speaking of 4th Generation abominations [the adjective NOT the Vampire/Werewolf hybrids - though I did have my PCs kill Samuel Haight back in the day :-)], here is an excerpt of one of my Favorite Dark Ages scenes to get a feel for the way I run a Vampire game. Hope you enjoy it:

** spoiler omitted **...

Cooooool. :)

I've got a huge soft spot for the Giovanni. So delightfully messed-up.


Jing the Bandit wrote:

Would you by chance allow the poor Bards a minor buff in having the feat Weapon Finesse be a bonus feat?

Just to give them a little feat taxation reprieve?

Alright.

Sczarni

Jing is at least updated for crunch, I now need to work on the fluff. Permission to create an NPC known as a young catfolk child IE his little sister Cessily? (I prefer to ask as some GMs hate family/having to now work on extra work due to NPCs the players bring in.)


Jing the Bandit wrote:
Jing is at least updated for crunch, I now need to work on the fluff. Permission to create an NPC known as a young catfolk child IE his little sister Cessily? (I prefer to ask as some GMs hate family/having to now work on extra work due to NPCs the players bring in.)

Sure, the more related NPCs the more the PC cares about the story.


Storyteller Shadow wrote:

RECRUITMENT NOW OPEN FOR FORGED IN STEEL - SECOND EDITION VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE

The PCs would start as Neonates from Gary Indiana/Chicago Illinois set in the year 1992.

Camarilla Clans ONLY EDIT: I will allow Caitiff. Independent or Sabbat Disciplines, if they are chosen, better have a hell of an explanation though!

Starting Generation 13th
Attributes - 7/5/3
Abilities - 13/9/5
Backgrounds - 6
Virtues - 7
Disciplines - 4
Freebies - 21
Merits & Flaws - 7 & 7 max

Non - clan Disciplines can be purchased with Freebie points and an explanation as to how and why you obtained that ability.

You will need to spend Background or Freebie points for Generation no Elder Generation or Backgrounds and max Generation 8th.

I will pick your Sires once selections are made and then those selected can draft short background narratives.

This will be a relatively short campaign (6-16 months) and I will try to post on a daily basis to keep the story moving.

Recruitment will stay open until April 30th.

Hey! I'm going to come up with a character at weekend, maybe a bit later. For now, I'm thinking about a malkavian or toreador architect/painter.


Madcaster wrote:
Storyteller Shadow wrote:

RECRUITMENT NOW OPEN FOR FORGED IN STEEL - SECOND EDITION VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE

The PCs would start as Neonates from Gary Indiana/Chicago Illinois set in the year 1992.

Camarilla Clans ONLY EDIT: I will allow Caitiff. Independent or Sabbat Disciplines, if they are chosen, better have a hell of an explanation though!

Starting Generation 13th
Attributes - 7/5/3
Abilities - 13/9/5
Backgrounds - 6
Virtues - 7
Disciplines - 4
Freebies - 21
Merits & Flaws - 7 & 7 max

Non - clan Disciplines can be purchased with Freebie points and an explanation as to how and why you obtained that ability.

You will need to spend Background or Freebie points for Generation no Elder Generation or Backgrounds and max Generation 8th.

I will pick your Sires once selections are made and then those selected can draft short background narratives.

This will be a relatively short campaign (6-16 months) and I will try to post on a daily basis to keep the story moving.

Recruitment will stay open until April 30th.

Hey! I'm going to come up with a character at weekend, maybe a bit later. For now, I'm thinking about a malkavian or toreador architect/painter.

OK!


The submissions for the Bard game so far:

adsapiens (The Chess) - Lettu "Wings" Kan - Tiefling Bard (Arcane Duelist)
Aldizog - Blackspire Thundergloom - Gnome (Dirge) Bard.
Andrea1 - Beorn the Divine - Half-Orc Bard
CariMac - Sia Markham - Human Bard (Dervish Dancer)
DarkestHeart - Keamba Mafiki - Suli Skald (Dread Thane)
Jing the Bandit - Jing the Bandit - Catfolk Bard (Arcane Healer)
Rob Lusteck - Rig Veda - Ifrit Bard (Flame Dancer)
TheSuperDodo - Dom Rosemana - Halfling Bard (Solacer)
Tundran - Vara - Vishkanya Bard (Magician)
william Nightmoon - Yari Von Fizzle - Kobold Bard (Dragon Yapper)


Submissions for the Forged in Steel Game so far:

Talomyr - Dalton Michaels - Clan Gangrel

Edelsmirge - Morgrym Black - Clan Toreador

Shisumo - Tyrell Barker - Clan Brujah

Interest Expressed

Samnell (Tremere),
Jesse Heinig (Clearly NOT Tremere),
JD Phipps (No Clan noted),
Jam412 (No Clan noted),
Madcaster (Malkavian or Toreador).


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Storyteller Shadow wrote:

RECRUITMENT NOW OPEN FOR FORGED IN STEEL - SECOND EDITION VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE

The PCs would start as Neonates from Gary Indiana/Chicago Illinois set in the year 1992.

Camarilla Clans ONLY EDIT: I will allow Caitiff. Independent or Sabbat Disciplines, if they are chosen, better have a hell of an explanation though!

Starting Generation 13th
Attributes - 7/5/3
Abilities - 13/9/5
Backgrounds - 6
Virtues - 7
Disciplines - 4
Freebies - 21
Merits & Flaws - 7 & 7 max

This is what we know about the campaign, right? Should I read up on anything?

Also, I know you said that you would help folks along through character creation, but I feel like I should should tell you that I started with Revised, so I'm not really familiar at all with 2nd ed.


Also! I never really got to play much with my New York by Night character. Would it be cool if I used him? I could just transplant my night club to Chi town.


Julian Preston wrote:
Also! I never really got to play much with my New York by Night character. Would it be cool if I used him? I could just transplant my night club to Chi town.

Revised is very similar to 2ed so it should not be too hard to adapt.

Sure, you can submit him just tweak him based on the Recruitment as noted above. Looking at the original Recruitment, I believe these licks will be a bit more potent than the original build you had.

Yes to owning the Nightclub (I believe there is a Merit for that - 3 Points you should take). Do you want it near or far from the Succubus Club?

Domain is NOT a Background in 2ed just an FYI so two of the three points you would need for that Merit are freed up right there.


Submissions for the Forged in Steel Game so far:

Talomyr - Dalton Michaels - Clan Gangrel

Edelsmirge - Morgrym Black - Clan Toreador

Shisumo - Tyrell Barker - Clan Brujah

Jam412 - Julian Preston - Clan Toreador

Interest Expressed

Samnell (Tremere),
Jesse Heinig (Clearly NOT Tremere),
JD Phipps (No Clan noted),
Madcaster (Malkavian or Toreador).


Dotting with a Malkavian. It's been ages since I've played Vampire so I'm ironing out some details.


I can go something besides toreador to not be in that clan but do want auspex and celerity hmmm...


Morgrym Black wrote:
I can go something besides toreador to not be in that clan but do want auspex and celerity hmmm...

No one has picked Venture. Can always take Celerity and Auspex 1 dot each with 14 Freebies, just need a story as to why you learned those powers :-)

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Caitiff, man! Who needs a Clan anyway?


Storyteller SIN wrote:
Julian Preston wrote:
Also! I never really got to play much with my New York by Night character. Would it be cool if I used him? I could just transplant my night club to Chi town.

Revised is very similar to 2ed so it should not be too hard to adapt.

Sure, you can submit him just tweak him based on the Recruitment as noted above. Looking at the original Recruitment, I believe these licks will be a bit more potent than the original build you had.

Yes to owning the Nightclub (I believe there is a Merit for that - 3 Points you should take). Do you want it near or far from the Succubus Club?

Domain is NOT a Background in 2ed just an FYI so two of the three points you would need for that Merit are freed up right there.

Gotcha, I'll dig up my revised books and redo his stats.

What is the Succubus Club? Is that something I should read up on?

Sovereign Court

Julian Preston wrote:
Storyteller SIN wrote:
Julian Preston wrote:
Also! I never really got to play much with my New York by Night character. Would it be cool if I used him? I could just transplant my night club to Chi town.

Revised is very similar to 2ed so it should not be too hard to adapt.

Sure, you can submit him just tweak him based on the Recruitment as noted above. Looking at the original Recruitment, I believe these licks will be a bit more potent than the original build you had.

Yes to owning the Nightclub (I believe there is a Merit for that - 3 Points you should take). Do you want it near or far from the Succubus Club?

Domain is NOT a Background in 2ed just an FYI so two of the three points you would need for that Merit are freed up right there.

Gotcha, I'll dig up my revised books and redo his stats.

What is the Succubus Club? Is that something I should read up on?

Traveling vampire nightclub venue, popular spot for neonates to mingle and hear the latest rumors. The DJ is the developer of the game.


Ventrue it is!


Jesse Heinig wrote:
Julian Preston wrote:
Storyteller SIN wrote:
Julian Preston wrote:
Also! I never really got to play much with my New York by Night character. Would it be cool if I used him? I could just transplant my night club to Chi town.

Revised is very similar to 2ed so it should not be too hard to adapt.

Sure, you can submit him just tweak him based on the Recruitment as noted above. Looking at the original Recruitment, I believe these licks will be a bit more potent than the original build you had.

Yes to owning the Nightclub (I believe there is a Merit for that - 3 Points you should take). Do you want it near or far from the Succubus Club?

Domain is NOT a Background in 2ed just an FYI so two of the three points you would need for that Merit are freed up right there.

Gotcha, I'll dig up my revised books and redo his stats.

What is the Succubus Club? Is that something I should read up on?

Traveling vampire nightclub venue, popular spot for neonates to mingle and hear the latest rumors. The DJ is the developer of the game.

Ha ha, neat. Thanks for the info Jesse!

Morgrym; if you were skipping out on going Toreador on because of me, I can switch Julian to Ventrue. I'm really not tied to that choice at all. Either way works for me.


Tyrell takes off his sunglasses, rubs the bridge of his nose for a moment, then puts the shades back on again. "Yeah, I have trouble telling them apart too."


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I'm going to have to lurk in the Vampire game when it gets going. It sounds interesting, but I don't know anything about the system. Other than it's been around a long time.


Julian Preston wrote:

Ha ha, neat. Thanks for the info Jesse!

Morgrym; if you were skipping out on going Toreador on because of me, I can switch Julian to Ventrue. I'm really not tied to that choice at all. Either way works for me.

Morgrym already switched to Ventrue. :-)

Yes the Succubus Club will be in this game. During this time period it is a static location - perhaps it will not be after PC actions, we will just have to see!


Playing devil's advocate, CariMac, as a neonate you wouldn't be expected to know much. That particular scenario has led to many a good game for first time players as they learn all the history and different interactions just as their characters do.

If you are interested I would highly recommend submitting a character. Storyteller Shadow/SIN has been playing/running Vampire games a long time. So have a number of the applicants (Heck, Jesse's even written some of the books!). I'm sure we'd be willing to help.


Talomyr wrote:

Playing devil's advocate, CariMac, as a neonate you wouldn't be expected to know much. That particular scenario has led to many a good game for first time players as they learn all the history and different interactions just as their characters do.

If you are interested I would highly recommend submitting a character. Storyteller Shadow/SIN has been playing/running Vampire games a long time. So have a number of the applicants (Heck, Jesse's even written some of the books!). I'm sure we'd be willing to help.

Talomyr is spot on here. I am literally starting this game with the first starter adventure that was ever released for the game.

You can make a PC that was just Embraced within the past few days to explain the lack of knowledge regarding the World of Darkness.

I will probably have to start the game with PMs to players to discuss their knowledge bases to help curb unintentional meta-gaming ;_)

Dark Ages Vampire - Bloodlines Feel free to lurk here and even read through a bit to get a feel for the game. The PCs started as mortals in this game so the feel is a BIT different but not much. Every player in this particular campaign is somewhere between solid and fantastic. Most of them (at least in the beginning) were players that I ran table top for from about '95 through '12 when I started the game due to time constraints.


CariMac wrote:
I'm going to have to lurk in the Vampire game when it gets going. It sounds interesting, but I don't know anything about the system. Other than it's been around a long time.

The system is easy. All dice pools are d10's. Rolls are based on One Attribute and One Ability each dot represents one die in your dice pools. As ST I almost always set the DC and ask for the roll I want to see.

Sczarni

You know, as much as I am not a fan of the archetype as I find it a bit powerful for a bard. I'm surprised I am not seeing a sound striker. I played one before and they can be fun. I did a motif of words hurt bard and I found it to be hilarious but not gamebreaking.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Talomyr wrote:

Playing devil's advocate, CariMac, as a neonate you wouldn't be expected to know much. That particular scenario has led to many a good game for first time players as they learn all the history and different interactions just as their characters do.

If you are interested I would highly recommend submitting a character. Storyteller Shadow/SIN has been playing/running Vampire games a long time. So have a number of the applicants (Heck, Jesse's even written some of the books!). I'm sure we'd be willing to help.

Talomyr is spot on here. I am literally starting this game with the first starter adventure that was ever released for the game.

You can make a PC that was just Embraced within the past few days to explain the lack of knowledge regarding the World of Darkness.

I'm going to advocate for a Caitiff again, because I am a serious fanboi for the Clanless, and "I don't know you or my Sire or any-damn-thing at all" is a very fun way to begin a Chronicle. (Like being a shovelhead but without the annoyance of putting up with the Sabbat.)

Inside baseball terminology aside, CariMac, I'd suggest submitting a character too. The best way to learn is from the inside, the way your character does.

Heck, I played in a game where one particular character's Sire flat-out lied to them, repeatedly, about how being a vampire worked and what vampiric society was like, because it was an easy method of control. Being ignorant of the rules is not the worst place to be...!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Morgrym Black wrote:
I can go something besides toreador to not be in that clan but do want auspex and celerity hmmm...
No one has picked Venture.

Go Team Venture!

I failed a self-control roll.

Sovereign Court

I've tentatively worked up Randolph Miller, a neonate Tremere who handles legal wrangling for the clan. Has a rudimentary understanding of what the hell is going on in vampire society on a very superficial level.

Sovereign Court

CariMac wrote:
I'm going to have to lurk in the Vampire game when it gets going. It sounds interesting, but I don't know anything about the system. Other than it's been around a long time.

I play in your Jade Regent game (as Leo)!

Happy to help if needed.


I only just realized the all Bard party recruitment is happening. I probably won't have time to make a submission (last final exam on Monday), but I had a really cool idea. Court Poet/Bold Schemer Skald, thanks to Skald weapon and armour proficienies he can still mix it up, but he is very much the tool for any problem outside of combat. Skald of Twists and Turns is great for an Urban campaign. He also just makes his allies better at their casting and out of combat utility with Insightful Contemplation and eventually Bold Strategy. Plus he can really make use of those extra proficiencies he gains in a party where it is certain that the knowledge checks will be covered.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Jesse Heinig wrote:
CariMac wrote:
I'm going to have to lurk in the Vampire game when it gets going. It sounds interesting, but I don't know anything about the system. Other than it's been around a long time.

I play in your Jade Regent game (as Leo)!

Happy to help if needed.

And with me in Madness in Kintargo. ;) (Davina here.) Expect a PM with questions.

Sovereign Court

If you want a character to be a sort of mentor/buddy, I'm happy to totally change direction and make something that would fit better for that.


Storyteller SIN wrote:

Submissions for the Forged in Steel Game so far:

Talomyr - Dalton Michaels - Clan Gangrel

Edelsmirge - Morgrym Black - Clan Toreador

Shisumo - Tyrell Barker - Clan Brujah

Jam412 - Julian Preston - Clan Toreador

Interest Expressed

Samnell (Tremere),
Jesse Heinig (Clearly NOT Tremere),
JD Phipps (No Clan noted),
Madcaster (Malkavian or Toreador).

Question: I forget, did Cam Malks have Dementation yet or are they still on Dominate?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

In 2nd edition Malkavians had Dominate. Or at least Camarilla Malvavians did...Sabbat, that's a different story.

101 to 150 of 991 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / Storyteller-Shadows-Multi-Game-Recruitment III All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.