Inn of meta-knowledge and what-not


Play-by-Post Discussion

301 to 350 of 508 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

no problem, its to be expected with the season and all.


Hope its enjoyable. Some of you made decisions I hadn't anticipated :P


Anduriel Silverthorn

Heh. Enjoying it so far. Now to take out that bastard before he blows out cover. Or technically makes one of us blow our cover.


Anduriel Silverthorn

Did the Spellcraft check indicate what school of magic?


no, and yes, there's a mixture of enchantment like, and mind-affecting like aura in the air.


Rols wrote:
No image could compare with how I see him in my mind, like an elfy Mr. Slave

Image


Human Cleric 4 | HP: 20/30 | AC 20/13/17 | F+5 R+4 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 (+5 in Surprise)| Channels 2/4 | Spells: 1st (3/3) 2nd (2/2) | Arrows (50) Blunt Arrows (10)

Hahaha, loving the images that have been popping up.

And glad to be keeping you on your toes.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Anduriel Silverthorn

I love that Damari's inviting people to a barbecue at the temple, that the temple knows absolutely nothing about.


Human Cleric 4 | HP: 20/30 | AC 20/13/17 | F+5 R+4 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 (+5 in Surprise)| Channels 2/4 | Spells: 1st (3/3) 2nd (2/2) | Arrows (50) Blunt Arrows (10)

How can the God of the Hunting and Families, not approve of a Town BBQ.

In fact its a sacramental must in offering to host a spontaneous Town BBQ on the spot.

What could go wrong at a large spontaneous gathering for a religiously divided temple, with secret fanatical terrorist about.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | Neutral | Hitpoints 56/56 | Armour Class 24[28] Touch 19 Flat Footed 15[19] CMD 24 | Fortitude +6 Reflex +9 Will +8 | Perception +18 Initiative +16 |

Reading team 2's adventures is quite fun as well as our own. Steal some orc magic for me :D


NG Gnome Arcanist (Brown-Fur Transmuter) | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +3; (+2 vs llusion, -2 Vs trap/hazards) | Init: +2 | Perc: +2 (-2 vs Surprise), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft/15ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/5 | Spells 1st: 1/4 | Active conditions: Medium Encumbrance.

Been catching up on Team 1 myself. You guys are nuts! Keep it up.


Anduriel Silverthorn

Lol


Male Elf Wizard 5 | Neutral | Hitpoints 56/56 | Armour Class 24[28] Touch 19 Flat Footed 15[19] CMD 24 | Fortitude +6 Reflex +9 Will +8 | Perception +18 Initiative +16 |

What... I swear I changed my profile for my latest gameplay post... sigh


I promise guys, plot and plot advancement are happening... I think.


Human Cleric 4 | HP: 20/30 | AC 20/13/17 | F+5 R+4 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 (+5 in Surprise)| Channels 2/4 | Spells: 1st (3/3) 2nd (2/2) | Arrows (50) Blunt Arrows (10)

No worries. Loving the unfolding plots so far. Very serialized story feel to it.

Exhausted from epic work load. Will post in the morning.


Hey all, I'm off school for a bit so I should be able to post more.


Anduriel Silverthorn

Sorry all. Helped a friend celebrate turning 40 on a weekend bender, followed by 13hrs sleep. Will post shortly.


Alistair is quite the popular man it seems.


Anduriel Silverthorn

Heh whatever it takes to stop him getting us all killed.


killed? naaaaah, that's totally an over exaggeration :P


Anduriel Silverthorn
thelizardwizard wrote:
killed? naaaaah, that's totally an over exaggeration :P

It could get our boss' son killed.....pretty much the same thing.


Anduriel Silverthorn

Looks like another poor bastard's about to get his head cracked open.


Anduriel Silverthorn

Team two is so above board and by the book. The differences are fun to watch.


team 2 has managed to stay together, save a planned separation, of 1 person.

meanwhile, we have team 1 over here split 4 (technically 5) ways to Sunday XD


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Anduriel Silverthorn

And 1 situation already turning violent with at least one more with the potential to be. lol

Team 1 - Suicide Squad
Tean 2 - SHIELD


Male HP:66/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Ah yes the age old battle of magic vs. loins...who will win.....the women trying so hard to break the enchantment that has gripped Alistair by using their beauty...or will it be the voice of the willy bard and his evil plans...stay tuned for the answer....
lol
I was wondering since I have two lovely women trying to get my attention, does that give me a second will save...lol


Anduriel Silverthorn

That bard is seconds away from being 'outed'as a 'witch' lol


Male HP:66/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

and I would love to be the one to burn him at the stake....lol
but then again he just might have the whole town under his spell.


Sorcerer 4 | HP: 19/27| AC: 14 (14 Touch, 12 Flatfooted, 18 w/Mage Armor) | CMD: 16 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +4, Will: +7 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +2

I just wished I rolled better on my last save. All I needed was a 10 and I couldn't get that.


Male HP:66/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

well that DC is a tough one to beat...


Hopefully most of the others will make it back into the inn before things come to a head.


Male HP:66/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

That would be nice...It is never a good thing to split the party...ever!


No they aren't allowing a reroll, but they are a good distraction. Since you are pretty much still regular Alistair, just with a slight compulsion to have a sit and talk with the Bard, who you see as a good friend. So as an example view it as you deciding to hangout with two groups of friends, one you know better and likely have longer relationship with, the other however seems to be doing something fun and you really wanna join them. It's not a dominate effect or anything of the like, mechanic wise it's akin to charm/suggestion stuff. With a little fascinatr


Male HP:66/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

I am ok with that, it was more of another saving throw that a reroll of the original one.


Male Human Fighter 4 | HP: 39/48, NL: 0 | AC 20/11/19 | F+8 R +3 W+3 (+4 vs. Fear) | Per: +3 | Init: +1 | Arrows: 20

Well, Dalen's about to be busting on in, and I give it 50/50 odds that the bard is going to smack him with whatever you guys got hit with.


I must admit, its nice to GM players that /aren't/ completely suspicious of every NPC I present to them haha.


Hope Eliana likes ice cream.


Female Human Mystic Rank: Novice Advancements: 1 Bennies: 1 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 6/15 ISP: 10/10 Pace: 6, Parry: 7, Toughness: 8(3), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 Ammo: Iceblast Shotgun: 0/8, NG-33: 19/20 Status: Quickness: 0/3

"Yes please," she says in a charmingly disarming voice.


Damari is going to get back to the Inn and be like. What the hell people, I leave for 10 minutes and this happens??? lol.


Anduriel Silverthorn

His leaving almost turned out way worse. Dalen's probably gonna have a few words for him.


...

Ya'll are a buncha heathens.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Wizard 5 | Neutral | Hitpoints 56/56 | Armour Class 24[28] Touch 19 Flat Footed 15[19] CMD 24 | Fortitude +6 Reflex +9 Will +8 | Perception +18 Initiative +16 |

Uh guys... It's not what it looks like up here...


Anduriel Silverthorn
Dreadguard Lienhol wrote:

...

Ya'll are a buncha heathens.

Yes...yes we are


Male Human Fighter 4 | HP: 39/48, NL: 0 | AC 20/11/19 | F+8 R +3 W+3 (+4 vs. Fear) | Per: +3 | Init: +1 | Arrows: 20

When Damari gets back

"YOU!" Dalen says as his massive hands clamp onto Damari's shoulders like a pair of vices. "Why weren't you with Elaina when she was being accosted by hooligans, knave?! Next time she's with, you do not let her out of your sight or so help me, I'll return anything that happens to her on you a hundredfold!"

In case you haven't noticed, Dalen suffers from overprotective big-brother syndrome.

Actually, After he gets done with the ALA trio, he's going to start wondering what happened to Damari. Fortunately, he's more exasperated than mad. When he gets angry, that's when the cussing starts, rapidly followed by the blood and the screaming and the "Please gods! NOOOOUUAAAAAAAAGH!!!"'s.

Just don't get him mad. That's all I'm saying.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | Neutral | Hitpoints 56/56 | Armour Class 24[28] Touch 19 Flat Footed 15[19] CMD 24 | Fortitude +6 Reflex +9 Will +8 | Perception +18 Initiative +16 |

Serill has a plan but I have to see if this spell combination will work or not with the GM. If he casts invisibility and then Detect Thoughts while still up in their room, I'm hoping invisibility doesn't break if he heads downstairs to take a look at people's minds.


Anduriel Silverthorn

It's not an attack so technically it shouldn't


I'd say it doesn't. If you used a more invasive spell I'd probably rule you would at least need to make a check of sorts, however your idea should be fine.


aaaaaaaannndddd all trust gone. lol.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | Neutral | Hitpoints 56/56 | Armour Class 24[28] Touch 19 Flat Footed 15[19] CMD 24 | Fortitude +6 Reflex +9 Will +8 | Perception +18 Initiative +16 |

Cool. The plan then is for someone to chat to the guy *cough*bard*cough* and ask him some personal things while Serill hangs back and observes his thoughts and we hope he fails his will save. He will also scan everyone there. Who knows he could pick up some hint of the evil cult hiding out among the people anonymously.


Human Cleric 4 | HP: 20/30 | AC 20/13/17 | F+5 R+4 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 (+5 in Surprise)| Channels 2/4 | Spells: 1st (3/3) 2nd (2/2) | Arrows (50) Blunt Arrows (10)
thelizardwizard wrote:
aaaaaaaannndddd all trust gone. lol.

Trust? Whats that.

But I really thought that Elaina would be fine. I though I told her to keep an eye on the others. But I think, we got a good bit of entertainment from all the action thus far.

301 to 350 of 508 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Inn of meta-knowledge and what-not All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.