taig's Twelve Days of Third Partymas, Year Two


Product Discussion

351 to 400 of 576 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

And, because Zenith Games is on a roll, a winner who picks Zenith Games' Jacob's Tower will also get the newly published Occult Secrets: The Occultist (in addition to the other $30 worth of free stuff)!

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

A mega-adventure and access to the excellent We Be Dragons alone are excellent deals. :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I got a natural 1 and an 18!
I don't know what that means but I am happy!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

You get to jump in the hopper, here take a complimentary barf bag, and enjoy this fresh, delicious popcorn.

Supposedly, eventually something happens to us.

(Still haven't gotten word on safety inspections)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Yeeeha! I won, I won, I won something real cool, I'm sure of it. I got a lucky 13!

< scurries off to familiarize herself with some product lines >

I want to thank the people at Forest Press: getting six interesting books is a wonderful partymas present! I'm looking forward to reading them.

And Micah, I wish you well on pubbing more books in your "Pyromaniac Press Encounters Series;" am I correct in believing that "Lair of the Lava Queen" is the only one you've done so far? Of course, you've got the full "What Lies Beyond Reason" AP -- and I have to say, being as I'm a glutton for city maps & gazettes, the Campaign Guide for the AP looks like a solid choice to consider. So I'm sincerely grateful for your generosity: whether I go for a lava cave scenario or the city, I'll be a happy girl this partymas. I just want to know if I'm looking at all the options!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

You get to jump in the hopper, here take a complimentary barf bag, and enjoy this fresh, delicious popcorn.

Supposedly, eventually something happens to us.

(Still haven't gotten word on safety inspections)

There was an inspection? ...I think I just found out who I critted...

Body bag! I need a body bag!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Alright, back to the boards after the weekend. Waiting on Baron, Necromental has told me what he wants (send that out in a minute) and need to send a PM to Anthony Adam.

Should be caught up in a bit.

EDIT: Alright, Necromental should have his PDF now... 2nd one of those to give out.

Waiting on Baron whom should be back with his choice soon.

Anthony Adam has been PMed.

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

2 people marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

OSW gets first place and necromental gets second place (plus, in perhaps karmic fashion, also gets a 13)!

Entrants into Legendary Games' 1derful drawing: Lord Mhoram, Trekkie90909: , Lazaro, and The NPC

This brings us to precisely 20 members of The Last Shall Be First Club, so since this is a d20-friendly kind of affair a random d20 has been rolled and come up... Elorebaen gets a free product.

The random dice of randomness say... The Fiddler's Lament (5E)!

Shoot me an email and it shall be yours (or if you've already got it/don't play 5E let me know and we'll reroll)!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Yay!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Woot-woot~! HYPE TRAIN ROLLIN'~!

Missed a day! It's like Church, family, and repeatedly falling on my backside/face/knees at my eldest's friend's birthday party took all my time, or something!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Woot! a 1 ! :)
Hey, I won a chance to win stuff! That's better than I usually do! :)

Gratz Partymas winners! (So far,...) ;)

Woot woot! (Hyp-a CHugga hype-a chugga hype-a chugga,...) :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I think tonight we'll have barbecue.

Throws a suckling pig and vat of barbecue sauce into the hopper.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Wraithguard wrote:
EDIT: Alright, Necromental should have his PDF now... 2nd one of those to give out.

Got it, thank you very much.

bitter lily wrote:
...and I have to say, being as I'm a glutton for city maps & gazettes, the Campaign Guide for the AP looks like a solid choice to consider.

I picked that one, and I'll say it's 130+ pages of goodness.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
bitter lily wrote:


And Micah, I wish you well on pubbing more books in your "Pyromaniac Press Encounters Series;" am I correct in believing that "Lair of the Lava Queen" is the only one you've done so far? Of course, you've got the full "What Lies Beyond Reason" AP -- and I have to say, being as I'm a glutton for city maps & gazettes, the Campaign Guide for the AP looks like a solid choice to consider. So I'm sincerely grateful for your generosity: whether I go for a lava cave scenario or the city, I'll be a happy girl this partymas. I just want to know if I'm looking at all the options!

Lair of the Lava Queen is the first, and currently only, product in the Encounters series, though the second one - The Tidus Tomb - is just waiting on cartography alterations and should be released soon. The plan (time and commitments permitting) is to release these at about 1/month going forward.

The rest of the products are sequential adventures and a campaign guide for an ongoing adventure path - the current catalogue makes up about 50% of the full AP. The remaining 50% should be rolled out next year (most likely via KS to pay for the art).
That being said, they are all usable as standalone adventures or as a setting with just a little work - of course the deeper into the AP you go the more it references past material. If you take an adventure they will not be 'useless' without the previous installments.

Hope this helps you make a decision.

Micah


3 people marked this as a favorite.
necromenta wrote:


bitter lily wrote:
...and I have to say, being as I'm a glutton for city maps & gazettes, the Campaign Guide for the AP looks like a solid choice to consider.
I picked that one, and I'll say it's 130+ pages of goodness.

Thanks! Like all 3rd party publishers a huge amount of work and care went into these, so I love to hear any feedback - good or bad - that lets me know how I'm going.

On the campaign guide, in addition to my work, there is a full length adventure written by Richard Develyn (4 Dollar Dungeons)and some pretty cool monsters from Russ Brown (Rusted Iron Games). These guys have been great supporters of me, and it you aren't familiar with their work you should check it out - it's outstanding.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

So, the following fine users and aliases have been given to the inevitable Rick Kunz for prize-gifting of the entire FGP product line*.

* The Archive
* Readerbreeder
* Solnes
* bitter lily

Hope you enjoy!

* it sounds much bigger than six PDFs that way...

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I'd like to thank my Secret Santa for getting my latest subscription shipment into First Ten discount level. I shall think of you as I read Worldscape #3.

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

2 people marked this as a favorite.
TriOmegaZero wrote:
I'd like to thank my Secret Santa for getting my latest subscription shipment into First Ten discount level. I shall think of you as I read Worldscape #3.

Wait a minute ... how'd you get #3 already! I just got #2!

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Have you checked out the new subscription options? I have my comics set to ship as soon as they arrive.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
dire rugrat wrote:

This is fun!

Dire Rugrat Publishing is in.

In honor of our three rugrats, anyone who gets a 3 on Taig's rolls can PM me with their DriveThruRPG email address and the name of any Dire Rugrat Publishing product and we'll send that product your way ASAP.

Ties are acceptable - it's just got to be a three and you've got to PM me. Reviews are, of course, always appreciated.

Thanks again! Thank you so much!

EDIT: early submit button...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Micah Watt, Pyromaniac Press wrote:
bitter lily wrote:


And Micah, I wish you well on pubbing more books in your "Pyromaniac Press Encounters Series;" am I correct in believing that "Lair of the Lava Queen" is the only one you've done so far? Of course, you've got the full "What Lies Beyond Reason" AP -- and I have to say, being as I'm a glutton for city maps & gazettes, the Campaign Guide for the AP looks like a solid choice to consider. So I'm sincerely grateful for your generosity: whether I go for a lava cave scenario or the city, I'll be a happy girl this partymas. I just want to know if I'm looking at all the options!

Lair of the Lava Queen is the first, and currently only, product in the Encounters series, though the second one - The Tidus Tomb - is just waiting on cartography alterations and should be released soon. The plan (time and commitments permitting) is to release these at about 1/month going forward.

The rest of the products are sequential adventures and a campaign guide for an ongoing adventure path - the current catalogue makes up about 50% of the full AP. The remaining 50% should be rolled out next year (most likely via KS to pay for the art).
That being said, they are all usable as standalone adventures or as a setting with just a little work - of course the deeper into the AP you go the more it references past material. If you take an adventure they will not be 'useless' without the previous installments.

Hope this helps you make a decision.

Micah

Thank you! Rock on!

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The dice roller is dying to give away more stuff.

Day 8!:

Freehold DM: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Rednal: 1d20 ⇒ 20
captain yesterday: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Zesdead: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Tacticslion: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Whack-a-Rogue: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Lathiira: 1d20 ⇒ 1
N.Jolly: 1d20 ⇒ 1
El Ronza: 1d20 ⇒ 15
grimdog73: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Treppa: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Gerald: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Lord Mhoram: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Ragadolf: 1d20 ⇒ 12
pulseoptional: 1d20 ⇒ 20
necromental: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Jaxom Dragonheart: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Sliverik: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Alexandros Satorum: 1d20 ⇒ 13
137ben: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Calex: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Trekkie90909: 1d20 ⇒ 20
The Archive: 1d20 ⇒ 17
baron arem heshvaun: 1d20 ⇒ 6
pezlerpolychromatic: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Elorebaen: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Misterhabs: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Readerbreeder: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Flame Effigy: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Bardess: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Celestial Healer: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Walt Flanagan: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Air0r: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Oddman80: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Solnes: 1d20 ⇒ 6
J4RH34D: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Uncle Teddy: 1d20 ⇒ 20
John Napier 698: 1d20 ⇒ 13
lucky7: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Limeylongears: 1d20 ⇒ 9
lynora: 1d20 ⇒ 13
bitter lily: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Raven Moon: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Voadam: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Lazaro: 1d20 ⇒ 18
The NPC: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Glorf Fei-Hung: 1d20 ⇒ 4
master4sword: 1d20 ⇒ 2
JosMartigan: 1d20 ⇒ 11
legoguy4492: 1d20 ⇒ 7
ULTRAGEEK: 1d20 ⇒ 8
DJEternalDarkness: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Micah Watt: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Anthony Adam: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Sundakan: 1d20 ⇒ 16
ShadeKyubi: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Jonathon Wilder: 1d20 ⇒ 7

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The dice roller was so excited, it exploded with 20s.

Mega 20 rolloff:

Rednal: 1d20 ⇒ 18
captain yesterday: 1d20 ⇒ 16
pulseoptional: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Trekkie90909: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Oddman80: 1d20 ⇒ 20
J4RH34D: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Uncle Teddy: 1d20 ⇒ 9

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Oddman80 and Trekkie90909 are involved in the second rolloff of 20s.

Mini 20 rolloff:

Trekkie90909: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Oddman80: 1d20 ⇒ 17


3 people marked this as a favorite.

dun dun DUNNNNN

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Silly dice roller. I'm going to stay here all night until you figure this out.

Second second rolloff:

Trekkie90909: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Oddman80: 1d20 ⇒ 18


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I ain't even sad. XD That's just funny.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

There we go. Oddman80 gets first place, and Trekkie90909 receives a prize from Wraithguard.

Whee!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

what a dramatic tiebreak.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sorting everything else out...

1s (entered into a drawing from Legendary Games): Lathiira, N.Jolly, grimdog73

3s (please PM dire rugrat for a selection of their PDFs): Lord Mhoram, Flame Effigy, Air0r, lucky7

13s (free PDFs from Forest Guardian Press): necromental, Alexandros Satorum, John Napier 698, lynora, Anthony Adam, J4RH34D

And, as always, all winners please PM Micah Watt for a PDF from Pyromaniac Press (if you have not already done so).

Congrats!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Dun Dun DDUUUUUNNNNN!!! (Indeed!)

Haven't seen dice rolls that exciting in a long time! ;P


1 person marked this as a favorite.

SO DAGGUM AWESOME~!

Good job, badger~!

Good job, winners~!

Good job, those giving stuff away~!

Good job, everyone else~!

:D

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Well that was interesting.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

OK, I need to start sending out those Ancient Tombs, so if you won first place on any draw, PM me linking the draw post showing you as a 1st place winner so I can check a lot easier please.

Then I can get you pdf into your downloads :)

If you already own Ancient Tombs, let me know and I'll try and surprise you with something else.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Woot! Natural 1! Keep it coming RNG!

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to those donating their work for Christmas as pdfs! Thanks to the RNG for being so entertaining!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

Sorting everything else out...

1s (entered into a drawing from Legendary Games): Lathiira, N.Jolly, grimdog73

. . . Congrats!

And Voadam :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Yay! More people for the hopper! It's starting to be a party up in here!

Adds some hops, barley, and a German Shepherd (for that authentic German taste) to the hopper.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Voadam wrote:
taig wrote:

Sorting everything else out...

1s (entered into a drawing from Legendary Games): Lathiira, N.Jolly, grimdog73

. . . Congrats!

And Voadam :)

Oops. Good catch!!

Jason, don't leave out Voadam!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

I get a 20 and I still don't win. Just my luck. :) Ah well. Congrats to the winners.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

There are still 4 more days' worth of drawings. Maybe your luck will change! :)

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

most of the fun is the anticipation....


1 person marked this as a favorite.

... and spreading the awesome Christmas cheer~!


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Uncle Teddy wrote:
I get a 20 and I still don't win. Just my luck. :) Ah well. Congrats to the winners.

And I'm throwing everyone that doesn't win anything by the last day a copy of the Vampire Hunter D book. If you're into that sort of thing, at least.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
pulseoptional wrote:
Uncle Teddy wrote:
I get a 20 and I still don't win. Just my luck. :) Ah well. Congrats to the winners.
And I'm throwing everyone that doesn't win anything by the last day a copy of the Vampire Hunter D book. If you're into that sort of thing, at least.

Oh yes, that sounds very nice.

Now do I really want to win or really want to lose? Either way, I'm having fun.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

That was the craziest Roll-Off i have ever seen. I feel bad for Trekkie9090... i am almost inspired to make my own 3rd party product, just to give to [insert gender-less personal pronoun here].

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

2 people marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:
Voadam wrote:
taig wrote:

Sorting everything else out...

1s (entered into a drawing from Legendary Games): Lathiira, N.Jolly, grimdog73

. . . Congrats!

And Voadam :)

Oops. Good catch!!

Jason, don't leave out Voadam!

I got em all - I was gonna post to add him in, but you guys caught it already!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Oddman80 wrote:
That was the craziest Roll-Off i have ever seen. I feel bad for Trekkie9090... i am almost inspired to make my own 3rd party product, just to give to [insert gender-less personal pronoun here].

Them. The word you're looking for is 'them'.

Also man, I'm really racking up these nat 1s, I should be glad I'm not in a game with these rolls.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
N. Jolly wrote:
Oddman80 wrote:
That was the craziest Roll-Off i have ever seen. I feel bad for Trekkie9090... i am almost inspired to make my own 3rd party product, just to give to [insert gender-less personal pronoun here].

Them. The word you're looking for is 'them'.

Also man, I'm really racking up these nat 1s, I should be glad I'm not in a game with these rolls.

But you are.........the game of life........

Dun dunn DUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Uncle Teddy wrote:
pulseoptional wrote:
Uncle Teddy wrote:
I get a 20 and I still don't win. Just my luck. :) Ah well. Congrats to the winners.
And I'm throwing everyone that doesn't win anything by the last day a copy of the Vampire Hunter D book. If you're into that sort of thing, at least.

Oh yes, that sounds very nice.

Now do I really want to win or really want to lose? Either way, I'm having fun.

Ooo!

So, even when I lose I win?!? O_o

NICE!

Thanks Uncle Teddy! :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Alright, all caught up except for Baron Arem Heshvaun. Responded to the PM a bit ago but so far no word. *Tries to poke Baron through the computer screen* Nope, didn't work. Back to waiting.

Given out some fun stuff so far, including a few things I do not have listed. :)

351 to 400 of 576 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / taig's Twelve Days of Third Partymas, Year Two All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.