TWO's Mythic Kingmaker Discussion


Play-by-Post Discussion

851 to 898 of 898 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Skie would not have her extra-roomy magic quiver is the thing -- doesn't show at a glance 'what she is' kind of thing, because all of the different types of efficient quiver, even when full, basically show as an empty quiver. So Skie would send two or three javelins, and they'd bind them together and to the table at your place.

Javelins otherwise:
Looking at the rules for javelin, though ... to be honest, I disagree with their judgement, that javelins are 'not designed for melee'. Javelins are equivalent to what they're calling shortspears -- the only difference between the two is that one is a light weapon and the other is one-handed.

The rules for using a javelin -- and this is my main irritation with this -- is that you take a -4 to your attack. You SHOULD simply do a die less worth of damage, which is what I'm tempted to house-rule it as. Thoughts?


For what it's worth, I do hang out on two Discord pathfinder locations -- the general standard Pathfinder server, and the PFS Org Play Online server. The former is somewhat more our speed, but the latter has what's basically private rooms. There, I am as I am here -- The Wyrm Ouroboros.


Status: | Unarmoured (-6/+1/-7 AC) hp 53/53 | AC 20/13/17 | CMD 19 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2 | Uncanny Dodge | Per +11; low-light, fey-sight | Sense +7 | Init +4 | Velar

Mkay noted.

On the topic of javelin changes - as a user of them I wouldn't mind since this would be a buff. And those are usually nice :-)

Might make the shortspear a bit less attractive thought. Not that I've seen anyone pick up any (but long) spear for how well they work in Pathfinder so that's probably not a real problem.


Female Human Sorcerer 7
Stats:
Init +6 Perception +8

Logged in as Amavin for the heck of it


Shortspear can be thrown, is a one-handed weapon, does the same damage thrown or in melee. Javelin (now) uses Dex in melee, but does less damage ... yeah, let's go with that -- 1d4 damage, not -4 to hit.


It's getting late; I'll post again tomorrow night, as these give everyone something to respond to. The post tomorrow will take those with the King out of this thread and into their next.


Status: | Unarmoured (-6/+1/-7 AC) hp 53/53 | AC 20/13/17 | CMD 19 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2 | Uncanny Dodge | Per +11; low-light, fey-sight | Sense +7 | Init +4 | Velar

@Dagger - sorry I didn't think much about our smaller sidearms since Skie 1.0 had that built-in.

@Buckler - You mentioned earlier that cohorts were okay with sword+shield so I just assumed bucklers were fair too.

It's part of the fighting style image (peltast or skirmisher) but, in Pathfinder, shields aren't too important so this isn't a hill I have to die on. Just poke me again on this topic please :-)

@Javelin materials - There's really only two she can afford not counting the vanilla ones. Cold Iron is really cheap (and useful as heck right now!). And then there's Silver Weapon Blanch which is single use and 5gp a pop. The rest are all way too expensive at the moment ('real' silver and adamantine).

So with there being three types I figure one of each is reasonable, since the goal was mainly to showcase. (In reality she probably has a 6:2:1 ratio of them, going by price. I'll update her sheet when I get home!)


Male Human Paladin of Apsu 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC 18 TC 11 FF 17 | Fort: +4, Ref: +1, Will: +1 | Init +1| Per +3 SM -1 | 20 ft. speed | +5 CMB | CMD 16| Resist Fire 1 Smite Evil 1/1

So, I'm slightly confused. Are the people with the King fighting, or is that just the people who stayed behind?


I *think* the point is simply that GM didn't get the stay-with-king post up yet and as such we don't know.

That's my understanding of the whole thing at least.


Male Human Paladin of Apsu 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC 18 TC 11 FF 17 | Fort: +4, Ref: +1, Will: +1 | Init +1| Per +3 SM -1 | 20 ft. speed | +5 CMB | CMD 16| Resist Fire 1 Smite Evil 1/1

Okay, finally got around to fixing Darivan and Sylvia (curse you midterms).
I swapped Fox's Cunning with anticipate thoughts, bumped up K (religion)
Sylvia' Dex is now 14, with the bonuses that entials, and everyone's gear is now properly sorted. Sorry for all that mess.


HP 50/50 | Ki Pool 3/6 | AC 19/14/15 | CMD 20 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +6 | Per +5 | Init +2 | Theodric
Class & Skills:
Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 5 | Acro +10 Sense +8
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +9, Ranged +7 | CMB 8;

@TWO: Question regarding arming up with improvised weaponry from the kitchen's various utensiles and cookware. I'll assume it's a move action to grab something on my own, but what would be required for someome else to grab an item and toss it to me? I'm sure that there has to be at least one NPC in this gaggle with nothing else they could do to help besides tossing frying pans to waiting hands.

Also, will there be a map of the kitchen area, or is it free-form movement for now (i.e., we declare a move, write something appropriate, and call it good)?


HP 50/50 | Ki Pool 3/6 | AC 19/14/15 | CMD 20 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +6 | Per +5 | Init +2 | Theodric
Class & Skills:
Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 5 | Acro +10 Sense +8
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +9, Ranged +7 | CMB 8;

Addendum to the previous question regarding improvised weapons, would these qualify as light if I go TWF, and what kind of damage values would I be looking at?

If I can main a skillet for 1d6 or so, and off-hand a toasting fork for 1d4 as a light weapon, plus modifiers, then eating the improvised penalty to attacks might be worth it for the reduction in DR that cold iron would grant. Especially if the AC reduction for just smacking any soulbiter in reach is also in effect for these attacks.


Male Half Elf Druid (Treesinger) 7 | HP:84/84 | AC: 17; T: 13; FF: 15 | Fort: +8; Ref: +4; Will: +10 (+4 vs Fey, +2 vs Enchant.) | Low-light Vision; Init: +2; Perception: +13 | Cohort: Tai Reen

Great shot, Darg!


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

How do we feel about Aid Another on prompted Knowledge checks?

If Velar could help Amavin instead of rolling his own check we would have hit the DC.

And with a small bump Velar would have gotten there on the K:Planes check.

(Hmmhmm his Familiar would have been handy right now :-P)


Well, I apparently do not know how to load multiple gameplay pages into one campaign, but oh well. :/

Those leaders who did not stay behind can go to Invited UnGuests when they emerge from the cavern.

Maps should get up (or be cleaned up) Thursday or Friday; answers to questions above should get up tomorrow as well.


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

Well you certainly did something judging by the top of this screen :-P

I'll head over and dot that thread at least, more to follow later.


Skie Forester wrote:

@Dagger - sorry I didn't think much about our smaller sidearms since Skie 1.0 had that built-in.

@Buckler - You mentioned earlier that cohorts were okay with sword+shield so I just assumed bucklers were fair too.

It's part of the fighting style image (peltast or skirmisher) but, in Pathfinder, shields aren't too important so this isn't a hill I have to die on. Just poke me again on this topic please :-)

@Javelin materials - There's really only two she can afford not counting the vanilla ones. Cold Iron is really cheap (and useful as heck right now!). And then there's Silver Weapon Blanch which is single use and 5gp a pop. The rest are all way too expensive at the moment ('real' silver and adamantine).

So with there being three types I figure one of each is reasonable, since the goal was mainly to showcase. (In reality she probably has a 6:2:1 ratio of them, going by price. I'll update her sheet when I get home!)

Do not use the Silver Weapon Blanch unless you REALLY feel that Skie would spend a nice chunk of money (5gp is pretty valuable) just to show off. Otherwise, go with 2 standard, 1 cold iron.

Re: Dagger, nobody got in with so much as a weak little cane unless they were known to actually need it for support, or could not be restricted from having it (e.g. the Aldori).

Re: Buckler, The only individuals who were permitted sword-and-shield were those a) whose primary weapon was overlarge (e.g. a lance), AND b) those who were knights with recognized heraldry, e.g. cavaliers.

Darvan Singra wrote:

@TWO: Question regarding arming up with improvised weaponry from the kitchen's various utensiles and cookware. I'll assume it's a move action to grab something on my own, but what would be required for someome else to grab an item and toss it to me? I'm sure that there has to be at least one NPC in this gaggle with nothing else they could do to help besides tossing frying pans to waiting hands.

Addendum to the previous question regarding improvised weapons, would these qualify as light if I go TWF, and what kind of damage values would I be looking at?

If I can main a skillet for 1d6 or so, and off-hand a toasting fork for 1d4 as a light weapon, plus modifiers, then eating the improvised penalty to attacks might be worth it for the reduction in DR that cold iron would grant. Especially if the AC reduction for just smacking any soulbiter in reach is also in effect for these attacks.

Also, will there be a map of the kitchen area, or is it free-form movement for now (i.e., we declare a move, write something appropriate, and call it good)?

To handle this backwards: free-forming it for now is fine; tonight was a mapmaking (and network) non-starter for me, so I'm doing these questions here real quick.

I'd call a skillet a one-handed weapon (1d6) and a ladle a light weapon (1d4); catching and readying a thrown item as an improvised weapon is probably going to be a move/standard action, unless you have something that enhances that ability such as Quick Draw.

And remember, this is cast iron, not cold iron; make sure you pose the difference.

Velar Khion'Tal wrote:

How do we feel about Aid Another on prompted Knowledge checks?

If Velar could help Amavin instead of rolling his own check we would have hit the DC.

And with a small bump Velar would have gotten there on the K:Planes check.

(Hmmhmm his Familiar would have been handy right now :-P)

Aiding Another on a prompted knowledge check cannot be done 'for free'; this is the sort of thing that takes time for consultation, anywhere from a full round action to ten minutes' worth of discussion. In a non-combat situation, this is usually not a problem, but when you have bad things (sorry -- Bad Things (TM) ) hounding your heels, seconds can count, and you have to decide if that's the best use of your time. Besides, the information was hit, one way or another by someone, who did then say it out loud. (Y'all are not that far apart.)


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

@Faux Silver - She'll have the blanch anyhow. Getting through DR/Silver isn't happing any other way (until she gets a hold of some fancy weapons or spells). So might as well bring one if they are indeed prettier then the normal Javelins :P

@Aid Other - Mm. I was mostly thinking for future use. Velar is, after all, going to have Lumnia around rather often. And the Mephit doesn't have the smarts nor class bonuses to reach high on Knowledge skills. Hitting that 10 for Aid Another is, *uh*, another matter of course!

@Plan - I'm not 100% convinced if following Lumnia's 'stand and fight' prompt is a stellar idea. Unless I severely missed something her insight in things probably aren't greater then the rest of us :P

But the spot is kinda neat.

Another thing worth considering is if the fairies dislike Daemons more then us (probably!). Then simply fleeing and waiting for the incursion to be noticed might be a valid play.


Hunter 7 | HP 39/63 | AC 20, Touch 15, FF 16 | CMB +6 | CMD 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +6 | Init +4 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception +13 Defenses: 5/fire/cold/elec | Hunter Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 1/2 | Cohort: Deneb Flynvias

*poke**poke* Heeeey. Do something.


I am having a really, really hard time figuring out how the hell I managed to get all the various tables and crap into the images like I did last time, so that they could be manipulated. The baseline images are up in the Fey Winds folder, and of course there are the images available in the character image page, but I am tearing my hair out over this, and I really don't want this level of frustration for the moment. If anyone can manage to get the layered images to work, great; otherwise, at least at current, those are the baselines.

Velar/Skie:
Re: Weapon blanche -- AFAIK, they are not in particular prettier than unblanched weapons. Blanch also wears off with handling; 'prepping' a weapon is only really useful if you can guarantee, whether by sheathing the weapon or whatnot, that it isn't going to be handled, banged around, and that sort of thing. In addition, blanch wears / is scraped off upon the first successful hit with the weapon; this is regardless of whether or not the blanch is useful against that target.

Re: Aid Another -- the 'discussion' aspect of any KS (or knowledge aspect of another skill, for that matter) remains in force, whether it's you with a person or you with your familiar. The information has to be related somehow.

Re: Mephit's plan -- you're the one who wanted a dust mephit who thought it'd be great to be a knight. Knights meet their foes head-on; Q.E.D.

Re: Faeries hating daemons / undead -- that is the sixty-four-thousand GP question, isn't it?


Can take a look at the images later, can't promise it'll be helpful though :-P

@Silver - Well it's a showcase at least. I spent 50gp I think on silver weapon blances for Skie. If she gets to use that even two or three times I'm happy considering what real silver costs :-)

@Aid Another - Mm that makes sense.

Related - if we get telepathy that should suffice yes? :-)

@Mephit - Mm. I'm not opposed to Lumnia having that plan (Velar thought the same really!). Just cautioning other PCs from taking it as a good plan :-P

@64000gp - Yeah... ^^


HP 70/70 | AC 20/13/18 | CMD 23 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +3 (+4 w/Bravery) | Per +8 | Init +4 | Darvan
Class & Skills:
Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 7 | Acro +14 (+15 to jump) Bluff +5 Climb +7 (+9 w/kit) Inti +8 (+9 to demoralize) Ride +6 Sense +12
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +13/+8 (dueling sword) Melee +10/+5/+10 (dueling sword/dueling sword) Ranged +10 (robe of needles) | CMB +10 (+11 w/Sword Scion);

@TWO. Question regarding stances. They don't have an explicit time limit to their active duration beyond "combat." May I assume that the presence of a tactical map, in combination with an impending threat is sufficient to maintain the stance Theodric entered back in the Hall? I.e., combat is still happening in spite of this breather between actual moments of violence?


Hunter 7 | HP 39/63 | AC 20, Touch 15, FF 16 | CMB +6 | CMD 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +6 | Init +4 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception +13 Defenses: 5/fire/cold/elec | Hunter Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 1/2 | Cohort: Deneb Flynvias

Sorry, but I don't think I can help. Didn't you hire two minions assistant DM's? I forget who they were but maybe they can help.


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

Now this is awkward - looking back I'm not sure anyone actually rolled well enough to know anything about Devourers at all ...

Some of us, *cough* Velar *cough*, didn't even roll. I'll fix that now

Know: Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Know: Planes: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

... So we do know they're undead at least^^

---

@Images - I'm not sure pp online has layers, maybe it works if you can anchor the background image or something?

Otherwise it might work if you make it offline and then upload/export it. Maybe.


Frickn frackn stupid dependent network. I REALLY wish I could afford my own wifi hotspot. Posting tomorrow.


Yaaaaay!! Okay, so network exists, on and posted the first set. Daedalus, looking for you to run the kitchen battle. Need to sleep (need to be up in ... sheesh, 3 now), but depending on Lyda's decision, I can crank her into the other scene tomorrow, and we can chuck new initiative dice.


Sure thing. Do you want me to stay in “real-time,” on a round to round basis with the other groups, or just go as soon as people have posted actions?


Daedalus: Huh. I was going to say round-by-round with Darg and Marl, but that may not be necessary. The other leaders are entirely seperate at this point, so just run 'em until I tell you to stop. ;)

Zayne: If you want, Deneb can use KS: Nobility DC 15 or Negotiation DC 18 -- you need to roll, you're in a press -- to realize that ideally you'd throw initial defenses onto the Heir. Also, please remember to link me into spells whenever possible.

Lyda: "NB" is shorthand for 'Nota Bene', Latin for 'note well' -- or 'please take note'. And as posted in the second paragraph here, Lyda was looking for 'the one guiding these monsters', no? Voila'.

That said, I'm going to rule that Lyda's Stealth won't get her close enough to get a good enough look to note anything unique. It IS good enough that she'll be with the other leaders, right on the heels of the devourer with the monster.


HP 50/50 | Ki Pool 3/6 | AC 19/14/15 | CMD 20 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +6 | Per +5 | Init +2 | Theodric
Class & Skills:
Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 5 | Acro +10 Sense +8
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +9, Ranged +7 | CMB 8;

This kitchen fight is going to be a delightful clusterf!+% of mayhem and chaos, I just know it. I'll get my post up as soon as I can get map access.

On that note, where would the members of the "cork" be starting from, assuming a move action to fall back to the kitchen at the end of round 6? Also, I note that the map has appear to be tables awaiting placement, who gets to put these out?


Hunter 7 | HP 39/63 | AC 20, Touch 15, FF 16 | CMB +6 | CMD 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +6 | Init +4 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception +13 Defenses: 5/fire/cold/elec | Hunter Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 1/2 | Cohort: Deneb Flynvias

Deneb: There is no negotiation skill. Do you mean diplomacy? Either way, I think it's obvious buff the heir first. I just want to know what kind of people Sarra and Tobias will be. Will Sarra consider herself heir or older sister first in such a situation? Will she protect herself because duty demands it or protect her brother? or possibly have a different idea? And is Tobias mature enough to know his sister should come first? Deneb has two castings so he will be applying it to both this and next round. Order will likely be moot. I really hope those things can't get to one of them within a round.

Also:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/cloak-of-winds/

Lyda: Obviously I'd take note. The spoiler had her name on it. I don't know a lot of Latin. So I guess I will wait for a cue in the leader gameplay thread? Cause it hasn't reached them yet. Can I try and stealth closer at another point while it approaches?


Male Human Sorcerer 7 HP 59/59, Init +6, Per +0, AC 18/12/16, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6 Cohort: Kliment Yaroslav [L1 8/8, L2 7/8, L3 5/5]

@GMTWO - The kitchen battle map is view only, so I can't paste my character in there. I am going to wait to post until I can.


Status: | Unarmoured (-6/+1/-7 AC) hp 53/53 | AC 20/13/17 | CMD 19 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2 | Uncanny Dodge | Per +11; low-light, fey-sight | Sense +7 | Init +4 | Velar

@Kitchen Battle Map/Party - head's up! We can now edit the map. I plopped down Skie 2.0s portrait already : )

@GMTWO - Question!

Cast-Iron Kitchenstuff wrote:
I'd call a skillet a one-handed weapon (1d6) and a ladle a light weapon (1d4); catching and readying a thrown item as an improvised weapon is probably going to be a move/standard action, unless you have something that enhances that ability such as Quick Draw.

Skie is feeling like throwing skillets and/or lafles at soulblighters! She has Quick Draw. What sort of action would it be to Pick Up/Equip one of those? (Assuming Standard to Throw)


I DO so hate my network. And I work in such a manner as to be unable to get to a library or the like. *sighs*

I am sorry for this; they promise they've fixed it, and I have to take them at their word, but I'm glad I've managed to log in tonight at long last.

The battle maps are now accessible, as Lessah discovered. Post to them, etc. etc. Someone do it for Sam C. / Theodric & Darvan, please.

I also apologize for my GMing; I realized a couple weeks ago that I'm doing a craptastic job in this (these) fight(s), in part because I'm not entirely used to balancing a battle for Pathfinder, and in part because these fights are less meant to be serious fights than to be mood-setters and positioning things, but ones in which your characters are supposed to be pushed to their limits, to get a sense of the threat they're faced with, given sufficient impetus to get done the impossible job they're being saddled with.

Again, I apologize, and I hope you'll bear with me a bit longer.

And man, I am -seriously- considering a mobile hotspot ...

Skie:
Re: Quick Draw and the various kitchenware -- I believe it's a move action to pick up or draw an item normally, is it not? Going by the rules from 'Quick Draw':

Quick Draw wrote:
Alchemical items, potions, scrolls, and wands cannot be drawn quickly using this feat.

This gives me the sense that it's set up for things that are relatively small, and specifically arranged for you to reach, whip out, and throw (or whatever). The various kitchenware will not be so arranged.


Male Human Paladin of Apsu 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC 18 TC 11 FF 17 | Fort: +4, Ref: +1, Will: +1 | Init +1| Per +3 SM -1 | 20 ft. speed | +5 CMB | CMD 16| Resist Fire 1 Smite Evil 1/1

So are the leaders up in the Devourer fight?


HP 70/70 | AC 20/13/18 | CMD 23 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +3 (+4 w/Bravery) | Per +8 | Init +4 | Darvan
Class & Skills:
Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 7 | Acro +14 (+15 to jump) Bluff +5 Climb +7 (+9 w/kit) Inti +8 (+9 to demoralize) Ride +6 Sense +12
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +13/+8 (dueling sword) Melee +10/+5/+10 (dueling sword/dueling sword) Ranged +10 (robe of needles) | CMB +10 (+11 w/Sword Scion);

Now, I don't know about anyone else here, but I'm feeling some tension from these fights. One character facing off against grabby-bitey swarms with no gear--although, Darvan is certainly a great choice with his class abi!ities being what they are--and another about to fight devourers with wicked high AC and nasty attacks. Oh, and he's blind on top of that, let's not forget.

No, there's definitely some tightening in the lower regions as I contemplate all the myriad and horrific f%!+ery my poor 'toons are about to endure, lol.


Status: | Unarmoured (-6/+1/-7 AC) hp 53/53 | AC 20/13/17 | CMD 19 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2 | Uncanny Dodge | Per +11; low-light, fey-sight | Sense +7 | Init +4 | Velar

Darvan's portrait is moved to the Kitchen Battle. Not sure where he should be, but that's just a minor adjustment.

[URL=https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1JbtGypTV5KKFyxIZhg90LhQLy6SYHpGGoiCLzZVy5gM/edit]Kitchen Map[/ul] <- link just to make it slightly easier to find : )

---

There's nothing wrong with the tension of these battles at least ^^

---

Aight! I'll go with Move to grab from floor then.


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

Sad Note @(Velar,) Aramil, Dragaryen, Darivan, Kaellin, Theodric and Tomáš

The Haste cast by Velar on the first round will expire at the end of round seven. Which is exactly about now. Talk about poor timing eh :P


Yes, the leaders are up in the meadow fight.


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

Meadow Battle This time my link is hopefully not missing any important components :P

Time sorta ran away while I was fiddling with things but I did add the Devourers and Theodric to the map. Let me know what coordinates the later wants to be and I'll move him there! (or something more general...)

I'll do something quick for Lumnia later today I think. We'll see : )


HP 70/70 | AC 20/13/18 | CMD 23 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +3 (+4 w/Bravery) | Per +8 | Init +4 | Darvan
Class & Skills:
Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 7 | Acro +14 (+15 to jump) Bluff +5 Climb +7 (+9 w/kit) Inti +8 (+9 to demoralize) Ride +6 Sense +12
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +13/+8 (dueling sword) Melee +10/+5/+10 (dueling sword/dueling sword) Ranged +10 (robe of needles) | CMB +10 (+11 w/Sword Scion);

@Velar/Skie: Appreciate the token help. While it's not tactically advantageous--and a min/max part of me shrieks in outrage, lol--I'll let you place Theodric randomly. Recall, he was just circling the group around the King's location, so it's entirely likely he was out of immediate reach when the devourers finally popped in to start the fun.

Darvan's location is fine, and pretty much exactly how I would have moved him (rear-guard, staying close to the group to avoid being isolated, and relying on his abilities at unarmed fighting and self-armoring to cover the others' retreat).


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

Aight. I just plopped him down next to Coalhouse. Figured the blind man would have done the least amount of randomly walking around and thus be close to where we came from (and where the baddies appear!).

Plus, this way, there's hopefully less fine manoeuvring needed ^^


I'm sorry, folks. My network (well, the network I'm on) isn't behaving anywhere near as well as it needs to for me to run any game, much less this one. Combine that with my crappy running of combat, and I very, very regretfully must decide that I need to actually close this up. I may be able to play, but running ... :/ :(

I apologize deeply to everyone -- this is not how I wanted this to go -- and you have all been spectacularly enthusiastic. I wish you very, very good gameplay in the future, and hope to play with all of you again. (Just probably not as a GM on my part.) :/


Female Human Sorcerer 7
Stats:
Init +6 Perception +8

I understand GM.
Thank you for letting us know


Status: Mirror Imaged (5 images), Long Arm (+5' reach) | hp 62/62 | AC 24/16/19 | CMD 25 | Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +5 | Per +12 | Sense +10 | Init +7 | Skie

I'm sorry to see it end. Thanks for giving us the heads up though :-)


HP 70/70 | AC 20/13/18 | CMD 23 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +3 (+4 w/Bravery) | Per +8 | Init +4 | Darvan
Class & Skills:
Fighter (Two-Weapon Warrior) 7 | Acro +14 (+15 to jump) Bluff +5 Climb +7 (+9 w/kit) Inti +8 (+9 to demoralize) Ride +6 Sense +12
Combat:
30 ft. (30 ft.) | Melee +13/+8 (dueling sword) Melee +10/+5/+10 (dueling sword/dueling sword) Ranged +10 (robe of needles) | CMB +10 (+11 w/Sword Scion);

Oh well, at least you let us know. Thanks for that. Kind of bummed that it didn't work out though, I really have been looking forward to the challenge of playing a blind melee character.


Male Human Paladin of Apsu 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC 18 TC 11 FF 17 | Fort: +4, Ref: +1, Will: +1 | Init +1| Per +3 SM -1 | 20 ft. speed | +5 CMB | CMD 16| Resist Fire 1 Smite Evil 1/1

Ah well, it happens. Thanks for letting us know, and I hope your network problems sort themselves out eventually.


Sorry to hear that. Thanks for all the work you've put in, GM.


Male Human Paladin of Apsu 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC 18 TC 11 FF 17 | Fort: +4, Ref: +1, Will: +1 | Init +1| Per +3 SM -1 | 20 ft. speed | +5 CMB | CMD 16| Resist Fire 1 Smite Evil 1/1

GM, I don't suppose you might be able to mark the campaigns as inactive in the next couple of days?

851 to 898 of 898 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / TWO's Mythic Kingmaker Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.