We are on book 4 of Way of the Wicked and about to face a good dragon.
I am a 13th level summoner and i wanted to ask a few questions about Shadow Demon summons (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/demon-sh adow)
1. As incorporeal, "Corporeal spells and effects that do not cause damage only have a 50% chance of affecting an incorporeal creature" does that include buffs/beneficial spells?
2. As above, does that include auras ans SUs? Such as dragon's frightful presence or slow?
3. are a dragons attacks automatically magical? If not, does that mean that their claws, tail bite and even breath (20d6) don't effect incorporeal creatures at all?
4. Anything else that is important or that i need to be aware of?
Thank you very much!
2) SU is an effect. Yes.
3) Yes, unclear it is heavily implied that dragons bypass magic dr due to possessing magic DR and having explicitly spelled out magic damage. The breath is not subject to this since it's energy.
4) Shadow demons are comically OP. My party was summoning 1d4+2 shadow demons until 20th level due to TK Spam. Time stop exacerbated the issue. If you want a challenge in the later books, ban em.