Pathfinder - what's after hollow mountain?


Comics


With Hollow Mountain now wrapped up, and perhaps I just missed the announcement, are there plans for a next series?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
RiffWizard wrote:

With Hollow Mountain now wrapped up, and perhaps I just missed the announcement, are there plans for a next series?

According to the Know Direction podcast, the next series will be Pathfinder Worldscape which will be a crossover with Red Sonja, John Carter from Mars, Tarzan, and possibly other Dynamite Fantasy titles. It will have character builds for characters like Red Sonja.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Havent said which pathfinder characters are gonna be in it have they? (Still holding out for more Lini.)


Kevin Mack wrote:
Havent said which pathfinder characters are gonna be in it have they? (Still holding out for more Lini.)

Not in the post I read. I'm assuming it will be the same group we've had in the others.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 4, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

Salazar wrote:
RiffWizard wrote:

With Hollow Mountain now wrapped up, and perhaps I just missed the announcement, are there plans for a next series?

According to the Know Direction podcast, the next series will be Pathfinder Worldscape which will be a crossover with Red Sonja, John Carter from Mars, Tarzan, and possibly other Dynamite Fantasy titles. It will have character builds for characters like Red Sonja.

I really hope this is the Gail Simone Red Sonja, which is slightly different from the "classic" Sonja but in my opinion a more enjoyable read.


Salazar wrote:
RiffWizard wrote:

With Hollow Mountain now wrapped up, and perhaps I just missed the announcement, are there plans for a next series?

According to the Know Direction podcast, the next series will be Pathfinder Worldscape which will be a crossover with Red Sonja, John Carter from Mars, Tarzan, and possibly other Dynamite Fantasy titles. It will have character builds for characters like Red Sonja.

Great, thanks for the information, appreciate it.

Scarab Sages

A crossover sounds kind of "meh" to me, but I haven't been disappointed by any of the Pathfinder comics yet....

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 4, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

Aberzombie wrote:
A crossover sounds kind of "meh" to me, but I haven't been disappointed by any of the Pathfinder comics yet....

The idea of Valeros and Merisiel interacting with Red Sonja tickles my fancy something fierce.


Salazar wrote:
RiffWizard wrote:

With Hollow Mountain now wrapped up, and perhaps I just missed the announcement, are there plans for a next series?

According to the Know Direction podcast, the next series will be Pathfinder Worldscape which will be a crossover with Red Sonja, John Carter from Mars, Tarzan, and possibly other Dynamite Fantasy titles. It will have character builds for characters like Red Sonja.

Hm. Freehold is curious.


Dynamite has been doing quite a bit of inter-title crossovers lately among their properties.

Silly pipe dream... an IDW/Dynamite crossover between Pathfinder comics and D&D comics; not likely to happen though but it'll be plenty of fun if it could be pulled off. ;)

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Comics / Pathfinder - what's after hollow mountain? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Comics