Goblin Brain Reservation Thread (2016)


PaizoCon General Discussion

1 to 50 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Greetings Paizoians! The time has come to stake your claim to delicious goblin confections! Selective but highly successful harvests* continue to provide numerous attendees with the chance to enjoy these fine all-natural products. We would like to take this time to reiterate that Goblin Brains are produced entirely from organic ingredients, and natural processes. However due to FDA threats suggestions received, we now offer a line of 'less-processed' Beige Brains alongside the customary Goblin Green Brains.

If you are attending PaizoCon 2016 and wish to revel in delight and enchant your palette with the rich yet sweet pate pâté of Golarion's tiniest terrors, simply list here a name which will be on your PaizoCon Badge.

This can be your real name or board alias, as long as you make sure you set that under customize my badge on the E-Tickets page.) If known, include your day/time of arrival (Late Wednesday, Early Friday, etc.) Posting or private messaging your Room # when known will also increase speed (and likelihood) of delivery.

The first 56 PaizoCon attendees to post to this thread will be guaranteed a goblin brain. Please advise if you would prefer a Beige Brain instead of the traditional, tastier, Green.

Don't miss out on the best Golarion Goblins have to offer! - their sinister, pyromaniacal minds!

Disclaimers and Acclaimations:

Warning: Goblins have a diet notoriously high in peanuts, wheat, and sugar. Do not consume if allergic.

Kigvan wrote:
Goblin Brains* (TM) ~~ the socially conscious treat!
Ryan Costello wrote:
All brains must be eaten.
Shadowborn wrote:
Most delicious and an excellent seminar snack.
Whispering Tyrant wrote:
Mmm.

Nobody wrote:
First in line for 2016!

Since the single 'pre-claimable' brain was not snatched up, I'm assigning it to Wei Ji the Learner for kicking off the "Just how great is PaizoCon, and should I come?" threads early.

PaizoCon PSA: Be sure to enter the Lottery when it goes live!

*: Please be assured that we will return to stating all of our goblin brains are ethically sourced from local goblin tribes at the conclusion of some minor pending litigation.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010

First! Thanks mate!

Silver Crusade

Yummy!!!! Goblin Brains!! I want one please.


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

This will be under the AKA section of the badge, and I am a bit shocked at the spoilered section.

Not in a bad way shocked, though.

Thank you.

Liberty's Edge

Starfinder Superscriber

Pick me! Pick me!

I'll go with traditional green.

My badge will probably say "Rob Knop" mostly on it, but you probably remember how I look, as I've played in at least one game with you for the last two paizocons.


Sure, I've never been to PaizoCon, but I'm going this year, and I'd love to try a Goblin Brain. In the traditional green, of course. Name will be Richard Ayad.


You're most welcome Wei Ji - and glad to have you on board Richard.

51 Left!

Dark Archive

Yes please, and in green! My husband (formerly fiancé) and I greatly enjoyed this delicacy last year. :) If I can reserve one for him again, too, that would be wonderful!

Our badges will say Lisa Neilson (aka Alanya) and David Neilson.


I'd love to reserve a green one please!

Badge will have Midknightdiamond on it!


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Green brain please, badge will have PFU-Auriga on it.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Sounds like a great treat! I'd love one!

Badge will have Jack Brown on it (as I am. VL it doesn't seem like I can change that)

Liberty's Edge

I'd Love to reserve a Green one please!

Badge will have MidKnightTopaz on it!


I'd love to reserve one of each type, as in years past, for me and my son! Names on the badges should be Khelreddin and Simeon.


Pathfinder Pawns Subscriber

Put my linked badge buddy Moojii and I for a pair of green. They were great last year!

Scarab Sages

Majuba,

I would like to try a Green Brain.

Hmm now what types of alcohol to get, ahh I know any and all .

Badge name Jim

I should be arriving Wednesday night.


Yum, I is always hungry!

Drool.

I'm arriving before the convention starts, so will post room number here as soon as my wifi enabled room is connected to my laptop :)

I'll swap you too - one brain gets you some UK chocolate!

Badge has big font Anthony Adam at the top, with TemplateFu underneath in smaller font.

The Exchange

I am in for Goblin Brains. Will be there early Friday morning

Badge under Matthew Chase aka Jalroy


39 Left!

J.W. Hazel wrote:
Hmm now what types of alcohol to get, ahh I know any and all.

Warning, consumption of goblin brains with alcohol is not recommended due to slight* chance of spontaneous combustion.

*: 40% in the latest studies.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Card Game, Lost Omens, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Grtting my hands on a delicious gobbo brain, under the name of Joshua Hennington!

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16

Ooo, oo, me! I want one please.


I would like to try some goblin brains.
We will be there Thursday night and badges will be Maggie TumTums and Tito TumTums III.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

If I may, I would like to request a green goblin brain for myself and one for my son. We will be at the Con on Thursday night and my badge name will be Doug Benson and my son Zach.

Thank you so much we have really enjoyed the brains througout the years, its one of the high lights of our con adventure.


*flails arms around*
Ooh ooh ooh, pick me!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lilith wrote:
Ooh ooh ooh, pick me!

Hmmm... I don't know...

Oh alright.

32 Left!

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Braiiiiinnnnsss Please!

Badge name is Sarah Bull. I arrive Thursday evening around 7pmish.

Paizo Employee Developer

I'm down for a goblin brain!

However, like last year, please feel free to skip me if it means a newcomer gets one instead.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

One for me and one for Aoann, with the stipulation that I'm skippable like Daigle.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Majuba wrote:

39 Left!

J.W. Hazel wrote:
Hmm now what types of alcohol to get, ahh I know any and all.

Warning, consumption of goblin brains with alcohol is not recommended due to slight* chance of spontaneous combustion.

*: 40% in the latest studies.

That's too bad. But I guess it is also an interesting experiment. Maybe I will get superpowers?!

Sovereign Court PaizoCon Founder, Wayfinder Editor-in-Chief

Please save a Goblin brain for meeee!

THANK YOU for continuing the tradition!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Yay! I'd like one. This is one of the highlights of the convention.

I'm arriving Thursday evening.


Template Fu wrote:

Yum, I is always hungry!

Drool.

I'm arriving before the convention starts, so will post room number here as soon as my wifi enabled room is connected to my laptop :)

I'll swap you too - one brain gets you some UK chocolate!

Badge has big font Anthony Adam at the top, with TemplateFu underneath in smaller font.

Just realized I hadn't put down my color choice - green please - like me! :P

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Silbeg wrote:
Majuba wrote:

39 Left!

J.W. Hazel wrote:
Hmm now what types of alcohol to get, ahh I know any and all.

Warning, consumption of goblin brains with alcohol is not recommended due to slight* chance of spontaneous combustion.

*: 40% in the latest studies.

That's too bad. But I guess it is also an interesting experiment. Maybe I will get superpowers?!

Your superpower will be the ability to split one goblin brain eight ways.

Just sayin.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Leg o' Lamb wrote:
Silbeg wrote:
Majuba wrote:

39 Left!

J.W. Hazel wrote:
Hmm now what types of alcohol to get, ahh I know any and all.

Warning, consumption of goblin brains with alcohol is not recommended due to slight* chance of spontaneous combustion.

*: 40% in the latest studies.

That's too bad. But I guess it is also an interesting experiment. Maybe I will get superpowers?!

Your superpower will be the ability to split one goblin brain eight ways.

Just sayin.

Or you could ask for one, too :P

The Exchange

Please hold a delicious Green Goblin Brain for me. My badge will say

Vincent Hewitt The Great Igronski Papaganush

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

If there are any left, I'll take a beige. If not, no big whoop.

badge will read jon dehning or THUNDERLIPS! if I get my hands on a marker and start feeling sassy.

Grand Lodge

I will take one please! Classic green for me!

Thanks,

Chris Mabbutt

Liberty's Edge

Yes please!

The Exchange

Me too! Me too!


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Forgot to mention, arriving *Wednesday* evening.


Just 21 Left!


Ack! Gotta get me my brainnnnnssss!

Scarab Sages

please my badge says "Tony Ting" but it wont let me edit the post above! (nm fixed) need goblin brain! (green please) we will be attending fri 27th

Scarab Sages

Kori Ting and I WILL be there bright and shiny early Friday morning (but am staying off campus)

Contributor

This is my first PaizoCon, so I'm not entirely sure what this is, but I know a bandwagon when I see one! I arrive early Friday, and my husband would like to try one as well. Names: Kate Baker and Dennis Muldoon.

Thanks!

Sczarni

Majuba wrote:
Just 21 Left!

Please to reduce that number by 2 for Da Ogre and I.


Irisme9 wrote:

I would like to try some goblin brains.

We will be there Thursday night and badges will be Maggie TumTums and Tito TumTums III.

I forgot to say green goblin brains please.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mmmmmm, braiiiiiiiins. I would like green brains, please! I need them for mind control experiments normal human food sustenance reasons. >_>

EDIT: Mr. God-King Nethys would like to reserve one as well. ^_^

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

THE WINGED ROBOT SPEAKS TRUE.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16

Kate Baker wrote:

This is my first PaizoCon, so I'm not entirely sure what this is, but I know a bandwagon when I see one! I arrive early Friday, and my husband would like to try one as well. Names: Kate Baker and Dennis Muldoon.

Thanks!

You won't be disappointed! :)

1 to 50 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / PaizoCon / General Discussion / Goblin Brain Reservation Thread (2016) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.