Welcome to Paizo!


Paizo General Discussion

151 to 200 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Hi all!

Paizo Employee Designer

Welcome Shadowfinder!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hello!


I totally confused by this site and BGG isn't of any help.

I am probably posting in the wrong forum but I can't determine where to ask questions about the card game.

Finally my question (if anyone will be kind enough to forgive my ignorance and newbness) -

How do I get character sheets for the Oracle and the Alchemist.

I cant download anything. I tried to look at the contents of the files to see if it may have the information the new character sheets but they require download. Well it doesnt tell me how to download. Only to add the files to a list. What does that do? It doesn't allow me to download. I am so confused by this site that it is really discouraging me from playing this game. I have played with others but I dont know how they got the sheets. They told me that I can get them here but I can't figure out how to get anything.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

James, in the upper right corner of the site you should see a My Downloads link. I've included the link here. When you click on it, you will be asked to sign in, then it will display a list of all the items you have added/purchased. From there you will be able to download them all.

If you have further questions about the card game, you can ask them in the Adventure Card Game forums. If you haven't already added the card game character sheets to your downloads, the product page is here.

If you have more general questions about navigating the site, the Website Feedback forum is likely your best bet. Although there is certainly nothing wrong with asking questions here in General Discussion!


Wowzer, what a prompt response! Thanks TOZ.

I still have a problem. When I go to the "Community Use Package: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Character Sheets" there is no way to download the sheets.

All I can do is add to a list or wishlist but there is no download option.

There is no download option when I go to the new list or new wishlist links.

So in the end I still dont know how to download the sheets. I don't know what I am missing.


In my list is say's "Will be added to you 'My downloads page' immediately upon purchase of package."

How do you purchase the package?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

It has been awhile since I added a free product, but it should already be showing in your downloads once you click the add button. If not, look in the upper right again for your shopping cart link and follow the steps there to check out. (Which will be a little confusing by itself, but as long as you keep clicking buttons you should be able to muddle through it.)


All it lets me do is make "lists" or "wishlists". Shopping cart is empty. This puzzle has already taken too much of my time. I have spent multiple hours trying to figure out this one simple action. I would pay someone to do it for me. My frustration level is through the roof.

I have created seven lists trying to figure this out. It never gives me an opportunity to download or purchase.

Thanks for trying. It really seems impossible after all the effort that I have put into this.

"Will be added to your "my Downloads Page" immediately upon purchase of Package." That just doesnt make sense because you cant download or purchase the file. ughh!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Finally called Paizo. They actually took care of me. Thanks for you help TOZ.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Nothing to add. Just saying "Hi". New to Pathfinder Society/RPGing in the last year, and I just volunteered to be a Venture Agent in my area and was looking through the Messageboards.


We have such sights to show you.


Huh...
I'm not particularly new 'round this place, but I just found this thread, so...
Hi, hi Paizo thread!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I'm new here.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
captain yesterday wrote:
I'm new here.

...and if you believe that, there's this scrap metal deal involving a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to talk to you about....

;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'll take ten!!


There is nothing interesting about me so I will just point out that I like to eat food and breathe air.


William Hunsley wrote:
There is nothing interesting about me so I will just point out that I like to eat food and breathe air.

There is something interesting about everyone. Except my friend Dave, and he's just weird.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DungeonmasterCal wrote:
William Hunsley wrote:
There is nothing interesting about me so I will just point out that I like to eat food and breathe air.
There is something interesting about everyone. Except my friend Dave, and he's just weird.

Besides being new to the whole Pathfinder and RPG thing there is really nothing of note.

You can tell Dave I said hello though.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I'm afraid of both flying and boats, which precludes me from the two professions my name is most used for (pirates and super heroes).


Eh, doesn't have to be about gaming, could be anything! Pets, family, favorite ice cream, favorite places to hide the bodies of your enemies, anything!


captain yesterday wrote:
I'm afraid of both flying and boats, which precludes me from the two professions my name is most used for (pirates and super heroes).

Did you have a good day yesterday?

If you did then your name is still appropriate.

Quote:
Eh, doesn't have to be about gaming, could be anything! Pets, family, favorite ice cream, favorite places to hide the bodies of your enemies, anything!

Well I have been trying to build a time machine to take me to the day after election so the people around me can stop talking politics.

So far I have failed miserably.

I'm also looking for an online campaign to play on here so that I can get used to Pathfinder.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
William Hunsley wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
I'm afraid of both flying and boats, which precludes me from the two professions my name is most used for (pirates and super heroes).

Did you have a good day yesterday?

If you did then your name is still appropriate.

Quote:
Eh, doesn't have to be about gaming, could be anything! Pets, family, favorite ice cream, favorite places to hide the bodies of your enemies, anything!

Well I have been trying to build a time machine to take me to the day after election so the people around me can stop talking politics.

So far I have failed miserably.

I'm also looking for an online campaign to play on here so that I can get used to Pathfinder.

Sadly, even after election day there'll be just as much political hate and stupidity. It's never going away. So use that time machine to do something good, like proving Edison stole Tesla's ideas and fix the grievous crime committed against him. As far as pbp games go, there are several going on at anytime; just go to the PbP section and see if there are any openings.


Try the Recruitment link:

PbP Stuff


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DungeonmasterCal wrote:
William Hunsley wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
I'm afraid of both flying and boats, which precludes me from the two professions my name is most used for (pirates and super heroes).

Did you have a good day yesterday?

If you did then your name is still appropriate.

Quote:
Eh, doesn't have to be about gaming, could be anything! Pets, family, favorite ice cream, favorite places to hide the bodies of your enemies, anything!

Well I have been trying to build a time machine to take me to the day after election so the people around me can stop talking politics.

So far I have failed miserably.

I'm also looking for an online campaign to play on here so that I can get used to Pathfinder.

Sadly, even after election day there'll be just as much political hate and stupidity. It's never going away. So use that time machine to do something good, like proving Edison stole Tesla's ideas and fix the grievous crime committed against him. As far as pbp games go, there are several going on at anytime; just go to the PbP section and see if there are any openings.

I just want people to stop trying to talk politics with me when I'm working or focused on other things (like eating a delicious doughnut).

I will give the PBP thing a go and see if I can find one that will work for me.


captain yesterday wrote:
I'm new here.

we weren't born yesterday, you know.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

According to this birth cert... looks at date, grabs different piece of paper from stack of pieces of paper, double checks date, seems satisfied.... according to this birth certificate, I was!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ah, I was wondering where the welcome thread was... I only found it three months after getting into the PbP games here on the forums.

Anyway, hello, I'm new(ish) here! Almonihah, Technoman...errr, I mean, Software Developer (there is definitely nothing supernatural about what I do to computers...), character creator (far too many characters), occasional author (if you don't count all the play-by-posts), and strategy game fan (Civ VI makes me happy). No idea how much you'll see me outside of the Online Campaigns forum, but... here I am.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Not foolin' anyone Cap....we know your lengthy tale.... :)

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Welcome to Almonihah (and to me, I guess, since I never found this thread when it first started.)

Hmm


Just wanted to say thanks. Ive played pfs for a little bit now. I enjoy it alot. My son and Daughter have both started playing it and have a great time. Its great that every wednesday we can get down to the local club and join into a scenario together and have some fun. Afterwords we get to talk about the scenario and what happened in it. We can lvl our characters or talk about new gear or abilitys. And we can prepare for the next week. Its fun and a great bonding experience. So to all the Paizo staff. THANKS
Keep up the good work :)
kevin solomon


Hello


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Howdy! Welcome to the happiest place on Earth!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yes...join us...you will likely never leave...

:tents fingers::

Oh sorry, was that out loud...

:P


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Hello... I am a newbie dropping by to say hello.

This is my first intro to these types of games.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You've just taken your first step into a larger world. Welcome to the boards. You'll find most of the folks are friendly and helpful and willing to answer any newbie questions you might have about the games or the boards themselves. So cruise around, find a topic that interests you (or several) and jump in with a comment or question!


DungeonmasterCal wrote:
You've just taken your first step into a larger world. Welcome to the boards. You'll find most of the folks are friendly and helpful and willing to answer any newbie questions you might have about the games or the boards themselves. So cruise around, find a topic that interests you (or several) and jump in with a comment or question!

I've began making a character (fighter looks the easiest so I'm doing that) but whenever I try to type a backstory out for him it logs me out in the middle and doesn't save it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Snap and Smile wrote:
DungeonmasterCal wrote:
You've just taken your first step into a larger world. Welcome to the boards. You'll find most of the folks are friendly and helpful and willing to answer any newbie questions you might have about the games or the boards themselves. So cruise around, find a topic that interests you (or several) and jump in with a comment or question!
I've began making a character (fighter looks the easiest so I'm doing that) but whenever I try to type a backstory out for him it logs me out in the middle and doesn't save it.

Ctrl-A (Select everything) and Ctrl-C (Copy) are your friends, because unfortunately the boards are fickle. A lot of the time you're better off writing off line and just copy-pasting it into the boards when it's done.

Also, welcome!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Can you type it out on a different program and then copy and paste.

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Welcome! The boards sometimes eat long responses (sometimes referred to as "The Postmonster eating your post." What I sometimes do is write it up in a separate file just in case and then paste if I'm writing something particularly lengthy. A quicker method is to select all and copy just before submitting.

EDIT: Double-ninja!


Thanks for the advice on the story. The story is a bit long but if you guys want to give me constructive criticism then you're more than welcome to.

http://paizo.com/people/MartinFournier


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I wouldn't worry about length, this is an RPG website, everything is longer.

Welcome! And have fun!

151 to 200 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / General Discussion / Welcome to Paizo! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.