The Monkey's Treefort


Off-Topic Discussions

12,501 to 12,550 of 19,931 << first < prev | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | next > last >>

Patrick Curtin wrote:

Oh gods. I do so hate homework and resumes.

Someone shoot me

*shoots a pistol-shaped lighter*


So, now I'm home, and dead tired. The assignment was to provide extra security as a supplement to the University Police for this year's graduation ceremony. I'll need five hours of sleep in order to function. See everyone at around 9 PM.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Minityugh. For all of you who wanted to have a pet otyugh familiar...

You wanted one, right?

Right?!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:

Minityugh. For all of you who wanted to have a pet otyugh familiar...

You wanted one, right?

Right?!

Raises paw


Uh... Well, an otyugh companion and a monkey could be a sort of fit.

Spoiler:
The monkey would fling poo at the otyugh... Both would be happy...


What we need is an anti-druidish class with an aberrant companions...


Drejk wrote:

Uh... Well, an otyugh companion and a monkey could be a sort of fit.

** spoiler omitted **

I would ride him like a mount, and call him Mr. Hankey.


:D That's funny. I needed that, after suffering through this messed-up sleep cycle I had. The assignment was to provide extra security as a supplement to the University Police for this year's graduation ceremony. It was at the Greensburg Campus of the University of Pittsburgh. The GPS navigator on the driver's smartphone decided to take the "scenic" route.


8 people marked this as a favorite.

My band just dropped another single in preparation of the release of our much-delayed debut album. Link, for those interested.


David M Mallon wrote:
My band just dropped another single in preparation of the release of our much-delayed debut album. Link, for those interested.

Both tracks are very good. When the CD gets released, let me know.


David M Mallon wrote:
My band just dropped another single in preparation of the release of our much-delayed debut album. Link, for those interested.

It sounds awesome!


Messed up cycle? Tell me about it...

It's 7:41 (am). I tried to sleep for the last three or four hours, to no avail...

Not really surprising as I woke up around 18:00 yesterday, after going to sleep around... 5 or 6 am... And I haven't really slept well on Thursday/Friday night, mostly dozed off. Then I lied for a bit during the Friday day.


(Not so) Funny enough, after actually getting up, I really feel that I am sleepy and my eyes itch. Not while I lay down.


*checks grammar*

Lay versus lie is confusing. Especially when it comes to past tense forms. Especially when I am sleepy and groggy.


Not to mention that my brain decided that it's a fine moment to return to reviewing one of my old class concept... And comes up with actual ideas.


Yeah, I know how that is. Got a little bit of insomnia right now, from trying to re-calibrate my sleep cycle. Well, at least I got a little overtime out of the ordeal.


Trying to sleep, part Nth...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
What we need is an anti-druidish class with an aberrant companions...

How about a druid with elements from the 3.5 alienist prestige class.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The alienist prestige class could be a great base for some archetypes. It was a class that I always liked.


David M Mallon wrote:
My band just dropped another single in preparation of the release of our much-delayed debut album. Link, for those interested.

I like it! The guitars have a nice driving moodiness to them.

Question: if I was to buy the single on Bandcamp, do you guys actually get anything out of that? Or should I just wait until July and buy you a drink? ;)


So I got up at 15:00 (3 pm). I set an alarm for 14:00 just to get up, and then switched to one extra hour of sleep, because I didn't get enough. I will set an alarm for tomorrow at earlier hour, and so one for the next week.

Maybe I won't self-combust and die immediately when I will have to get up at 6:00...

Maybe...


The wrong song to hear when you are hungry.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

As of today, I have been a Security Guard for exactly Twenty Years!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Trollchoppy, a tiny troll familiar!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:
My band just dropped another single in preparation of the release of our much-delayed debut album. Link, for those interested.

I like it! The guitars have a nice driving moodiness to them.

Question: if I was to buy the single on Bandcamp, do you guys actually get anything out of that? Or should I just wait until July and buy you a drink? ;)

Bandcamp takes 15% revenue share, and the remaining 85% goes to the band.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Well, the final push is on. Last week of school, last chance to get my resume on point. Time to get things rolling.


David M Mallon wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:
My band just dropped another single in preparation of the release of our much-delayed debut album. Link, for those interested.

I like it! The guitars have a nice driving moodiness to them.

Question: if I was to buy the single on Bandcamp, do you guys actually get anything out of that? Or should I just wait until July and buy you a drink? ;)

Bandcamp takes 15% revenue share, and the remaining 85% goes to the band.

Good to know


hi eveyone

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Ello Aeglos.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

my gaming table repair is another step foreward.

last week we re-atteched the legs (that we had to saw of for transport)

this weekend I grinded down and varnishd the tabletop, I did a bad job when I varnished it back then (8 years ago)

and over the years countless crumbs of ereaser rubber had stuck to the varnish, they blocked the sand paper in seconds and I had to use my whole stock of paper to do it

on friday, before the gameing session, the group and I will carry the tabletop upstairs, turn the table on its legs, attech the top, attach the glass window in the middle (that is still without monitor screen below it) and gaming can again be done in style


1 person marked this as a favorite.

hy rysky

* wave *

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

*waves back*


aeglos wrote:
hi eveyone

Aeglos! *raises a pint in salute*

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Yesterday was a cooking day. Seared duck breast and strawberry rhubarb pie.


Finals week here at my university.

Means I'm not STUPID busy this week. (Very few shows during finals) :)

Just the usual amount of busy. ;P


*waves*


Celestial Healer wrote:
Yesterday was a cooking day. Seared duck breast and strawberry rhubarb pie.

Do you know how long it's been since I had strawberry rhubarb pie? Neither do I, but it's been a long, long time and I LOVE IT.


Just made meatloaf combined with cheesy mashed potatoes, egg noodles and veggies myself


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Drejk wrote:

Uh... Well, an otyugh companion and a monkey could be a sort of fit.

** spoiler omitted **

I would ride him like a mount, and call him Mr. Hankey.

You called boss?


It's a Trap!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Call me the breeze
I keep blowin' down the road
Well now, they call me the breeze
I keep blowin' down the road
I ain't got me nobody
I don't carry me no load


Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!


I can't wait for Starfinder. I hope they have my class and character race.


Exterminate!


Time for Young and the Restless, Night Breed-style.


:::munch, munch, munch, slobber, slobber, slobber:::

Silver Crusade

DungeonmasterCal wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Yesterday was a cooking day. Seared duck breast and strawberry rhubarb pie.
Do you know how long it's been since I had strawberry rhubarb pie? Neither do I, but it's been a long, long time and I LOVE IT.

It's my favorite.

My mother is a great pie-maker. I struggle sometimes due to lack of practice. This was our conversation yesterday:

Me: I really had to fight with the crust. You make it look so easy.

CH's mom: Oh, I struggle sometimes, too. If I have a crust that tears, I just patch it and make it the bottom.

Me: I had to patch and repair both crusts. It looks like a Frankenpie.

CH's mom: ...

It is delicious. Just not pretty.


Braaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnssss...!


Summertime is a month away! Time to get the night club, pool, and roving bars up and running.

12,501 to 12,550 of 19,931 << first < prev | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The Monkey's Treefort All Messageboards