The Monkey's Treefort


Off-Topic Discussions

7,301 to 7,350 of 19,931 << first < prev | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

But, time to make some lemonade from my basket of lemons! A little headstart on the homework tonight.


And return my clothes to rightside out


~curses~ And I was having such a good night at work. Damn it!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Good news in my college search: All the state universities have what I want, they're cheaper (relatively) than my previous choices, and my SAT scores and GPA are higher than their average by a lot.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Check the free tuition status at the state schools vis-a-vis SAT scores. I got free tuition at UMASS because of my relatively modest 700V/640M SAT scores.

And do yourself a favor and study something with a decent job at the end of it. Take it from me. Oh, and party when you don't have things to do. It's awful easy to fall into the good time trap.


Sharoth wrote:
~curses~ And I was having such a good night at work. Damn it!

Sorry to hear the night is going pearshaped, Sharoth.

Mine is doing OK, but I am hella tired. I am not too enthused about my chances of getting rest today. I have a hospital shift starting at 2pm. :(


One more hour to go ...

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Happy Friday, Monkey!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I thought Friday would never come.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Typo of the day: "webshite"


4 people marked this as a favorite.
David M Mallon wrote:
Typo of the day: "webshite"

That's no typo!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.

me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.


Celestial Healer wrote:
So all this time I could have been making pumpkin pie with zucchini?

*explodes*


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

Oh my.


Aberzombie wrote:
Happy Friday, Monkey!

Aaand at the hospital....


Lost my day off Monday. Oh well, more monaay


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!


Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

O_o {awaits Creepy Neighbor appearance}


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's like my uncle always said. If there's a whole in the wall, you might as well peep.


A hole in the wall becomes a gloryhole so suddenly you never see it coming.

Especially if there's a duck around...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Your Creepy Neighbor wrote:
It's like my uncle always said. If there's a whole in the wall, you might as well peep.

SHAME


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

You tell 'em sister!

Wheezes and pulls on a Chesterfield Unfiltered


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ye gods almost done! And I can go home and sleep! Glorious sleep!!

Dark Archive

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Ye gods almost done! And I can go home and sleep! Glorious sleep!!

~hands you a letter saying that you have to stay another eight hours without pay~


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*click click *

BANG!


6 people marked this as a favorite.

My baby mamma kitty cat is doing much better. She is still not to 100%, but she is walking around, eating, drinking, and able to climb to my desk to get some love and pets.


That's great news Sharoth!

I am so happy I didn't have to work overnight last night. It is nice to reset the clock every so often. I just wish my dogs could have let me sleep in.


Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

you mean their naughty bits touched? And you are describing the process? Sounds like you're a little perverted to me.


Byzantine Empire: Justinian and Theodora - I: From Swineherd to Emperor - Extra History

Scarab Sages

Happy Saturday! Happy Halloween Decorations Day!


Freehold DM wrote:
Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

you mean their naughty bits touched? And you are describing the process? Sounds like you're a little perverted to me.

I wouldn't upset Friday if I were you.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Happy Saturday! Happy Halloween Decorations Day!

Ha! That's what I'm doing today. I gotta get some rope to tie my daughter's rocking horse between two birch trees so the kids can put flame decorations on it and then we're getting lights for it. Hopefully it'll at least look like a nightmare at night. :-)

Scarab Sages

Sharoth wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

you mean their naughty bits touched? And you are describing the process? Sounds like you're a little perverted to me.
I wouldn't upset Friday if I were you.

You can't upset Happy Friday. It's like trying to put Baby in a corner. Nobody does it without facing the mad dancing wrath of (ghost) Patrick Swayze.


Hope you get some sleep soon Monkey!

I have the Friday novel, It's pretty good as I recall.

Well,... My new stage floor is finished as it's gonna get.
It's beautiful, although FAR darker than I wanted, but the boss won out.
Unfortunately, that means it shows up EVERY speck of dust and dusty footprint on it.
My boss doesn't have to clean it. :/

I love my job, all of the responsibility, none of the authority. ;P

This also means that my 'quiet' time is over, and I am back to full-blown busy stage schedule. Starting with University stuff today, and loading in a big theater (Youth theater group) for a week sunday.

This show? Hairspray! The Musical! :)

See you all at the end of the week. ;P


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

you mean their naughty bits touched? And you are describing the process? Sounds like you're a little perverted to me.

*jabs Freehold wih her other knitting needle for good measure*

No sassing!


Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

you mean their naughty bits touched? And you are describing the process? Sounds like you're a little perverted to me.

*jabs Freehold wih her other knitting needle for good measure*

No sassing!

Leave that young feller alone, you evil hag!


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

It's the way the ground "beats" at the end that gets me.


Cranky McOldGuy wrote:
Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I thought Friday would never come.
me too. Apparently I have to do that thing with my tongue Friday likes or it's nothing doing.

*Jabs Freehold with a knitting needle*

Filthy! You younguns and your dirty talk! In my day, husbands and wives never looked at each other. They just procreated through a hole in the wall!

you mean their naughty bits touched? And you are describing the process? Sounds like you're a little perverted to me.

*jabs Freehold wih her other knitting needle for good measure*

No sassing!

Leave that young feller alone, you evil hag!

Alla you old coots stop yer yellin'! I'm tryna watch Judge Judy!


So...

Back at the oceanographic institute. I picked up an extra shift for the overnight at the hospital. I just couldn't let it go past, it is the highest differential pay grade of the week. Surprisingly, not many people want to work midnight on the Saturday-Sunday border.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Harry 'Blacksocks' MacGrognard wrote:
Alla you old coots stop yer yellin'! I'm tryna watch Judge Judy!

{murmurs in sleep about "whippersnappers"}


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:

So...

Back at the oceanographic institute. I picked up an extra shift for the overnight at the hospital. I just couldn't let it go past, it is the highest differential pay grade of the week. Surprisingly, not many people want to work midnight on the Saturday-Sunday border.

Extra shift = Money = good

Extra Sleep also = good

<balances one hand higher, then the other>

Meh. Scrub it. You can sleep when your dead. Too much to do.

Have fun saving up for your NEXT trip! :)


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Today's best job application howler:

"Must be fully fluent Enlgish."

Sure.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
David M Mallon wrote:

Today's best job application howler:

"Must be fully fluent Enlgish."

Sure.

Much Enlgish

So flnuet

Fully gremmered


Ragadolf wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

So...

Back at the oceanographic institute. I picked up an extra shift for the overnight at the hospital. I just couldn't let it go past, it is the highest differential pay grade of the week. Surprisingly, not many people want to work midnight on the Saturday-Sunday border.

Extra shift = Money = good

Extra Sleep also = good

<balances one hand higher, then the other>

Meh. Scrub it. You can sleep when your dead. Too much to do.

Have fun saving up for your NEXT trip! :)

Indeed. And an extra $160 added to the pile helps immensely


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:

Today's best job application howler:

"Must be fully fluent Enlgish."

Sure.

Much Enlgish

So flnuet

Fully gremmered

Wow


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Just bought Dragon Age: Origins. Second game I've bought in less than a year. :O


Time to contemplate the Saturday evening ahead of me.

Homework or PbPs?


Yes.


FaceBook it is!


I'm pretty lucky I didn't grow up in the Nineties or they would have medicated the fnck out of me.

But I enjoy my butterfly lack of focus. Most days

7,301 to 7,350 of 19,931 << first < prev | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The Monkey's Treefort All Messageboards