The Monkey's Treefort


Off-Topic Discussions

5,501 to 5,550 of 19,931 << first < prev | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Packing packing

No time for snacking

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Packing packing

No time for snacking

Drinking?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Meh. Travel with a hangover is overrated


or with clothes inside out

Silver Crusade

So...Patrick's talk about Game of Thrones made me try out the Crusader Kings 2 mod set in Westeros.

I think I have very siccesffully diverged from the canon in less than thirty years.


lucky7 wrote:

So...Patrick's talk about Game of Thrones made me try out the Crusader Kings 2 mod set in Westeros.

I think I have very siccesffully diverged from the canon in less than thirty years.

I really, really want the mod for total war kingdoms. It was awesome when I used it a few years ago, here's hoping it's done.


Hmm. Which geek shirts to pack? Fantasy, D&D or Horror Lovecraftian??


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hmm. Which geek shirts to pack? Fantasy, D&D or Horror Lovecraftian??

Lovecraft, then D&D.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Aranna wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Treppa wrote:

I might pay to watch two whales hump.

* subscribes to Animal Planet Adult channel *

You can always watch Isabella Rosellini do a blow by blow description *

*Kinda NSFW........Or sanity for that matter.

Not. Clicking. That.

Yeah for the first time I don't even have the tiniest bit of curiosity.

takes GM III to Aranna's house

evades Rick Dom II and Accguy protecting Arannian airspace, shoots down Geara Zulu protecting her home

ejects core fighter, pilots deftly down her hallway, leaps out near her computer to *click* on link before returning to core fighter and then mobile suit to engage the Accguy and Doms that have locked on to my location

I might be wrong... But GM III doesn't have a core fighter. And why is Zeon protecting my house? They love Haro or am I some secret Zeon princess?

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hmm. Which geek shirts to pack? Fantasy, D&D or Horror Lovecraftian??

Speaking of shirts, and GoT, I finally picked up a House Tyrell t-shirt.

Long live the Queen of Thorns!


Aranna wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Aranna wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Treppa wrote:

I might pay to watch two whales hump.

* subscribes to Animal Planet Adult channel *

You can always watch Isabella Rosellini do a blow by blow description *

*Kinda NSFW........Or sanity for that matter.

Not. Clicking. That.

Yeah for the first time I don't even have the tiniest bit of curiosity.

takes GM III to Aranna's house

evades Rick Dom II and Accguy protecting Arannian airspace, shoots down Geara Zulu protecting her home

ejects core fighter, pilots deftly down her hallway, leaps out near her computer to *click* on link before returning to core fighter and then mobile suit to engage the Accguy and Doms that have locked on to my location

I might be wrong... But GM III doesn't have a core fighter. And why is Zeon protecting my house? They love Haro or am I some secret Zeon princess?

Secret Zeon princess. They're everywhere.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hmm. Which geek shirts to pack? Fantasy, D&D or Horror Lovecraftian??

Speaking of shirts, and GoT, I finally picked up a House Tyrell t-shirt.

Long live the Queen of Thorns!

I did pack my House Targaryen shirt (BLOOD AND FIRE!!), but not my House Greyjoy


2 people marked this as a favorite.

My day today.


Treppa wrote:
My day today.

Nice!


GOOD MORNING TREEFORTNAM!!!!


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Today's the day!

Nine months of planning and preparing and telling myself, 'this is possible '

By tonight I'll be in Indianapolis!

*SQUEE!!*

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Have fun :3


Treppa wrote:
My day today.

sounds boring,looks beautiful.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Today's the day!

Nine months of planning and preparing and telling myself, 'this is possible '

By tonight I'll be in Indianapolis!

*SQUEE!!*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


~pouts~ I have come to believe that Freehold DM no longer loves me! ~glares at Freehold DM~ I want a divorce! ~my lawyer whispers in my ear~ WHAT?!? I have to be married to him to get a divorce and steal, I mean, receive half his money? That is not FAIR!!! ~stomps off pouting~

~GRINS~


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hmm. Which geek shirts to pack? Fantasy, D&D or Horror Lovecraftian??

Speaking of shirts, and GoT, I finally picked up a House Tyrell t-shirt.

Long live the Queen of Thorns!

I did pack my House Targaryen shirt (BLOOD AND FIRE!!), but not my House Greyjoy

dammit man, how will people know you are not there to work on your knitting?!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:

~pouts~ I have come to believe that Freehold DM no longer loves me! ~glares at Freehold DM~ I want a divorce! ~my lawyer whispers in my ear~ WHAT?!? I have to be married to him to get a divorce and steal, I mean, receive half his money? That is not FAIR!!! ~stomps off pouting~

~GRINS~

looks directly at Sharoth's horde, conveniently located behind Sharoth but I have always loved you!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Sharoth wrote:

~pouts~ I have come to believe that Freehold DM no longer loves me! ~glares at Freehold DM~ I want a divorce! ~my lawyer whispers in my ear~ WHAT?!? I have to be married to him to get a divorce and steal, I mean, receive half his money? That is not FAIR!!! ~stomps off pouting~

~GRINS~

looks directly at Sharoth's horde, conveniently located behind Sharoth but I have always loved you!

You are not getting my Legend of the Five Rings collection! NEVER!!!

Edit - wow. There are a few of these books that I am missing.


Legend Of The Five Rings collection?!

Freehold, could you please distract Sharoth some more... I have an ocean to swim through and a hoard to steal appropriate...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
My day today.

That looks great! This is a link I can click happily.

:)


Drejk wrote:

Legend Of The Five Rings collection?!

Freehold, could you please distract Sharoth some more... I have an ocean to swim through and a hoard to steal appropriate...

~hides my hoard, then sets a lot of traps~


[Kramer] OOOOooh dragon fight![/Kramer]


On the bus! And I'm a rider this time! :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
Drejk wrote:

Legend Of The Five Rings collection?!

Freehold, could you please distract Sharoth some more... I have an ocean to swim through and a hoard to steal appropriate...

~hides my hoard, then sets a lot of traps~

All I need is one vine, mate.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

They have Cloverfield on Hulu now.

I've heard good things about it. :-)

one of my favorite movies.

It is not for everyone, however, as I have painfully learned.

I didn't know it was possible for you to like something.
I like you.

How about a hug?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Sharoth wrote:
Treppa wrote:
My day today.
Nice!

That is nice! Where is this?

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Patrick Curtin wrote:
[Kramer] OOOOooh dragon fight![/Kramer]

Prepare for disappointment.

;-)


Callous Jack wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Treppa wrote:
My day today.
Nice!
That is nice! Where is this?

In the vicinity of Leadville, CO. A 2-1/2 hour drive, but worth it if you have a day to kill. There are two massive fourteeners nearby, one named Mt. Elbert, the other Mt. Massive. The big lake is Turquoise Lake, the little ones are a string of alpine lakes called the Emerald Lakes. They're used to help fish hatchlings mature.

Fabulous day. So freakin' sore! But happy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Treppa wrote:
My day today.
sounds boring,looks beautiful.

Boring? o_O Boring? >_o BORING? C'mon out here. I'll take you on a drive through the mountains that'll get your adrenaline pumping. Unless you get motion sick. Then forget it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Rehab: owwwwww. Feels like there's no progress, then she measures the angles on the damaged knuckle. Extended bend has gone from 14% to 10% the bare minimum of acceptable, but it doesn't look so warped. Flexed knuckle has gone from 20% to 28% in 2 weeks. So there's progress, it's just slow. And I'm allowed to bend it harder and inflict more pain on myself, so, um, yay. :(


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Out in the mountains yesterday, chilling, eating lunch and feeding a jay, and struck up a conversation with a family who also wanted to see the jay. They're from Illinois, and they lived in the same town I did at the same time, around 1990. When I went to Hawaii, struck up a conversation with people on the beach, and they were from that same town.

What the heck? Is everyone required to live in that town of 25,000 at some time in their lives?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Have my permit test tomorrow. That's gonna be fun.


lucky7 wrote:
Have my permit test tomorrow. That's gonna be fun.

You can do eeet!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

If it helps, the town in Illinois I'm from was much larger than 25,000. :-)


Treppa wrote:
lucky7 wrote:
Have my permit test tomorrow. That's gonna be fun.
You can do eeet!

You got this! I had to take a permit test for my CDL this Spring. Nothing but easy. Brush up, and keep looking at the book until they tell you you can't!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:
[Kramer] OOOOooh dragon fight![/Kramer]

One morning when Skyrim was shiny and new, I got up to continue my game from the night before. Apparently, the die roller was frisky that morning, because I walked over a rise spang into a battle of giants and mammoths and a dragon. A minute later, another dragon boomed down from the skies into the mix - you know how they do those long landings that gouge up the earth? Yeah. Two dragons, three mammoths, two giants, and me.

I got the heck outta there. I'm not stupid! But it was my best and most amazing video game experience EVER.


I just fought a dragon, two giants, a mammoth, a saber cat and four bandit highwaymen last night.

I summoned my Frost Atronach, grabbed my Orcish Greatsword of Thunderbolts and let slip the hogs of war.

I'm pretty sure you can still see my smear on the mountainside.


I was low level and didn't have a ton of speshul gear, so didn't hang around waiting for a dragon to drop a mammoth on my head. Luckily, the giant/mammoth team was fighting the dragons and the dragons were fighting each other, so none of them were too worried about me and my Dagger of Nail Trimming.


I'm just stupid and fight anything. :-D

Skyrim does terrible things to me. Terrible, terrible things. :-)

I plan to get the Epic Legendary Game of the Year Edition for my birthday. :-)


Wish I had a VR Skyrim. I'd never stop playing.


Is there any specific reason I'm not allowed to use Elemental Fury on my enchanted weapons, or is this the same "vendors aren't actually the vendors" Bethesda-style hacks?


Someday I'll actually have to sit down and play Skyrim. I bought the fool thing and then my life started cratering. I never got past the first hour.

Meh. I'm more of a TTRPGer these days. I don't even dial into EQ anymore.


If it can't be solved by summoning Atronachs and and two handed weapons I have no clue.


No idea on elemental fury. I always play archers: snipe and run away.

What is EQ?


EverQuest. My first MMO love. Up until a few months ago I still dabbled in it. The servers are free now, and my account has some fun characters on it

5,501 to 5,550 of 19,931 << first < prev | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The Monkey's Treefort All Messageboards