I want to start a thread where people (publishers or fans) can point to published adventures and maybe even showcase them.
There are a lot of adventures out now that are more in the module category, but there are also a number of pending long form adventures that are either in some development or kickstarter phase, or have just begun to be published.
Let me start.
Goodman Games seems to have some good offerings, and though I have not yet reviewed any (I might seek to remedy that when I get through my current backlog), I can let you know how excellent they are. I've been pretty fond of Goodman Games from the 3.5 era, so I expect good things.
Jon Brazer Enterprisesp has a small but amazing selection of adventures, with promises of more to come. Though I have yet to review these adventures (I have them and have read them and will review very soon), they are brimming with new options, creatures, useful stat blocks, magic items, and brilliant ideas. This company continues to impress the hell out of me.
Frog God Games seems to have a robust selection of shorter adventures. I am very much interested in seeing what they have to offer, but again I have not seen them. If their reputation (and Rappan Athuk) preceed them, these products will no doubt be of high quality.
There are also a number of products not yet available on the Paizo site. The following are also unfamiliar to me, outside of the fact that I've seen their kickstarters and product pages on RPGNow.
Dan Hass Endeavors seems to have a rather impressive amount of adventures, frequent kickstarters (wherein you can pledge up and get nearly all of the back issues), and ongoing adventure path-esque products that seem to promise years of play. I hope to know more about it soon.
Dan Coleman Productions seems to be another good source of adventures that, while not connected in an AP format, seem to be impressive in their scope. Again, I can't speak from first hand experience, but it's worth a look.
That's all for me for right now, but I encourage you all to add to this list!
|Jason Nelson RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games|
|2 people marked this as a favorite.|
Legendary Games has a collection of a half-dozen 5th Edition adventures available already (plus many more in various stages of production), in addition to other supplemental 5E products:
- Two 1st-level horror adventures, The Murmuring Fountain and The Fiddler's Lament, which can be bought individually as PDFs or as a two-adventure combo in print or PDF called The Haunted Hamlet of Raven's Hill
- A 2nd-level overland caravan adventure featuring both town and wilderness scenarios, Road to Destiny
- A 4th-level pirate adventure featuring cunning smugglers and a sinister sea witch, the brand-new Islands of Plunder: Spices and Flesh, which is the first in a four-part series of pirate adventures going up to 9th level
- A 6th-level journey into the nightmare realm of a coven of witches, The Baleful Coven
- Beasts of Legend: Coldwood Codex, a short bestiary of 10 brand-new 5E monsters native to the frozen forests of the pitiless north, with detailed ecologies and full-page art
- The free Hypercorps 2099 5E primer, a high-tech cyber-supers setting funded by a Kickstarter earlier this year
- Two products (so far) from the Legendary Planet saga, also funded by our highly successful Kickstarter this spring:
The Legendary Planet Player's Guide, featuring four new playable PC races, specialized "campaign traits" for tying your character to the themes of the overall saga, and information on classes, religion, and more.
The prequel adventure for 1st/2nd-level characters, The Assimilation Strain, a horror-themed investigation of a small town gone mad by the sinister machinations of intruders from beyond the stars.
The next adventure in the series, To Worlds Unknown, has already gone out to backers and will go on sale to the general public as soon as the following adventure is completed.