December 2015 New Release Shipping Thread


Customer Service

51 to 100 of 104 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Auth mail!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I had to switch payment methods yesterday (Oh, the irony!) Just wanted to make sure we're good. I switched it my account but it didn't ask for the 3 digits on the back, so I am curious. :-)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

never mind. got my answer:-)


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hm. I have the Pathfinder Legends Subscription. I do not have the Pathfinder Legends Digital Subscription. I don't know how they differ. I also don't have an authorization email yet. This may have something to do with the Legends subscription, I'm not sure. Can you enlighten me, please? :-)


Pathfinder Card Game, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I think the auth process is just taking a long time to run. I don't have a Legends sub in any fashion and I haven't gotten my email yet either.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

The digital subscription is just for the Legends digital material. It is for those persons who do not want the physical portion of the Legends subscription. It has no affect on the regular standard, physical product auth run.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Thanks Sara, I think I understand the difference between the two subs now.

Waiting is, I guess. :-)

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Email received, now to wait for my "New download available" email...

Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...

Ok it's been, like, 10 seconds. I don't have this kind of patience!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

We won't start shipping until Monday about 11am-12pm PST at the very earliest.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
We won't start shipping until Monday about 11am-12pm PST at the very earliest.

So doing the math...3pm-4pm my local time.

*sigh*

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

*sets alarm*


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

So, if there is a delay with set 4 of the iconic heroes, will there be a delay for 5 and 6 as well?


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Mogloth wrote:
So, if there is a delay with set 4 of the iconic heroes, will there be a delay for 5 and 6 as well?

Unrevealed. :-)

And probably unknown at this time, I'm guessing.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Folks with the Pathfinder Legends digital subscription will be run separately later (we're still working out some outlying kinks and getting updated digital files from Big Finish, and I don't have a current ETA right this second)

Has this been resolved yet by chance? I have the physical subscription, but I'd love to get started as soon as it ships, and I assume this also affects the physical subscribers getting their digital copy at ship time.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

Our partners at Big Finish are currently addressing an issue for the audio files for Pathfinder Legends—Mummy’s Mask #3: Shifting Sands. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will be proving a placeholder "PDF" for physical subscribers until we can get the MP3 uploaded.

The placeholder PDF text will say the following:
Our partners at Big Finish are currently addressing an issue for the audio files for Pathfinder Legends—Mummy’s Mask #3: Shifting Sands. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be emailing you as soon as the digital download has been corrected in our system.

We will not be running the Digital Subscription version of the Legends until we have the actual file uploaded on paizo.com.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

Looks like we had a bit of luck and the files will hopefully be ready soon.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

5 people marked this as a favorite.

We now have the audio file uploaded.

Spoiler:

My theory is that Chris Lambertz is really a wizard.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

Looking at the data on our end, it appears digital subscription for Legends: Mummy's Mask #3 was run along with the physical subscription auth last week. I am determining if that was (our) user error or a bug. Either way, those files should be available soon, if they are not already.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

In less than an hour we went from

"Sorry, still having trouble"
to
"Seems to be improving, should be soon"
to
"All fixed"

Have I ever told you guys how awesome you are?

Spoiler:
Yes, Chris probably is a wizard.

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber

So do the TOR books have different street dates than other things coming out at the same subscription? I haven't gotten my 'order has shipped' email, but I bought Bloodbound from audible Monday.....

Community & Digital Content Director

Yes. Tor manages their release schedule separately from Paizo subscriptions. This isn't too dissimilar from our other licensed product lines (such as Comics).

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

<-- keeps telling himself patience is a virtue...


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Matthew Morris wrote:
<-- keeps telling himself patience is a virtue...

Meh, virtue is overrated.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Should I be worried that I never received the email spawning the order for my December subscriptions? There is a December subscription order showing as pending in my history, though, so I'm not quite sure what to make of it.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Feros wrote:
Matthew Morris wrote:
<-- keeps telling himself patience is a virtue...

Meh, virtue is overrated.

*Reads this while taking a break from reviewing the last book of Rise of the Runelords to run this weekend*

...
Sounds about right.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

Olwen wrote:
Should I be worried that I never received the email spawning the order for my December subscriptions? There is a December subscription order showing as pending in my history, though, so I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Sent 12/04/15 10:50 AM

1 Emailed

If you did not get the email, I would check spam folders on your email account. We've also done some email server updates so it could be that it didn't make it through because of that. If you don't get a confirmation email again next month, let us know.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Should Iconic Heroes 4 have shipped with our December subscriptions if it was in our sidecart?

I ask because my order spawned without the minis and now seems to be stuck in that pending purgatory that sometimes happens when things get screwy.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook Subscriber

I'm pretty sure Iconic Heroes 4 got pushed to January, Steve, though I can't put my finger on a post that says so at the moment....

EDIT: Ah! New minis preview blog!

Erik Mona wrote:
I thought I'd share a look at actual final figures from December's Pathfinder Battles Iconic Heroes Set 4. (These figures hit the Paizo warehouse too late to go out with December subscription shipments, and will be fulfilled in late-December/January)


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Ah, cheers. I must have misremembered. I thought it was late november/december.

Thanks, Joana.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
Olwen wrote:
Should I be worried that I never received the email spawning the order for my December subscriptions? There is a December subscription order showing as pending in my history, though, so I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Sent 12/04/15 10:50 AM

1 Emailed

If you did not get the email, I would check spam folders on your email account. We've also done some email server updates so it could be that it didn't make it through because of that. If you don't get a confirmation email again next month, let us know.

Thanks Sara, and sorry about that, I did find it in my spam folder. First time it happens, which is why I didn't look there in the first place. :)

Dark Archive

My order is still listed as pending. Order 3788240 Has everybody else's shipped? I checked the card and it's pending there as well.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

D'Shay wrote:
My order is still listed as pending. Order 3788240 Has everybody else's shipped? I checked the card and it's pending there as well.

Mine was/is pending, but the pending charge has disappeared. Really bad since we had to push it near max due to various emergencies...

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber
D'Shay wrote:
My order is still listed as pending. Order 3788240 Has everybody else's shipped? I checked the card and it's pending there as well.

I can confirm that it was super late in the day Friday when I got my shipping notice, so its not out of line for them to still be shipping.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I just got my shipping notification a few minutes ago.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Still waiting on my shipping notice (and for the shipping discount to be applied).

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

We are not done shipping December subs yet. I'll come in and update the thread when we are. I'm hoping we are done shipping by Wednesday (Dec 16) which is the release date, but we got a late start with the auth/order spawning and I make no guarantees.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

D'Shay wrote:
My order is still listed as pending. Order 3788240 Has everybody else's shipped? I checked the card and it's pending there as well.

Hello D'Shay,

The warehouse is still shipping out the subscription orders for the month. It looks like yours shipped out earlier this morning.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Matthew Morris wrote:
D'Shay wrote:
My order is still listed as pending. Order 3788240 Has everybody else's shipped? I checked the card and it's pending there as well.
Mine was/is pending, but the pending charge has disappeared. Really bad since we had to push it near max due to various emergencies...

Hello Matthew,

The warehouse is still shipping out the subscription orders for this month. It looks like they tried to ship yours this morning but we ran into an issue. You should have received an email letting you know.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

Nightdrifter wrote:
Still waiting on my shipping notice (and for the shipping discount to be applied).

Hello Nightdrifter,

The discount has been applied to your order. You will be receiving an updated email confirmation reflecting that. The warehouse is still working on getting all of the December subscriptions shipped out. Yours should be on it's way soon.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Diego Valdez wrote:
Nightdrifter wrote:
Still waiting on my shipping notice (and for the shipping discount to be applied).

Hello Nightdrifter,

The discount has been applied to your order. You will be receiving an updated email confirmation reflecting that. The warehouse is still working on getting all of the December subscriptions shipped out. Yours should be on it's way soon.

Thanks Diego! I got the email and see that the discount has been applied.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

Diego Valdez wrote:
Matthew Morris wrote:
D'Shay wrote:
My order is still listed as pending. Order 3788240 Has everybody else's shipped? I checked the card and it's pending there as well.
Mine was/is pending, but the pending charge has disappeared. Really bad since we had to push it near max due to various emergencies...

Hello Matthew,

The warehouse is still shipping out the subscription orders for this month. It looks like they tried to ship yours this morning but we ran into an issue. You should have received an email letting you know.

Thank you Diego. I'll get it straightened out after work and give y'all a call. :-) I was worried it might happen.

Dark Archive

Diego Valdez wrote:
D'Shay wrote:
My order is still listed as pending. Order 3788240 Has everybody else's shipped? I checked the card and it's pending there as well.

Hello D'Shay,

The warehouse is still shipping out the subscription orders for the month. It looks like yours shipped out earlier this morning.

Thank you!!!

Scarab Sages

Oh most awesome customer service: Part of my order shipped last night - yet another part is shown to have shipped earlier this month (4th), without me getting a confirmation mail or access to the pdfs - should I be concerned?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Card Game, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Have we heard any official posting about Iconic Heroes 4 being pushed to January?


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook Subscriber
Theryon Stormrune wrote:
Have we heard any official posting about Iconic Heroes 4 being pushed to January?

In Erik's blog.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Card Game, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Joana wrote:
Theryon Stormrune wrote:
Have we heard any official posting about Iconic Heroes 4 being pushed to January?
In Erik's blog.

Thanks!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
feytharn wrote:
Oh most awesome customer service: Part of my order shipped last night - yet another part is shown to have shipped earlier this month (4th), without me getting a confirmation mail or access to the pdfs - should I be concerned?

I have exactly the same thing showing on my order. Part was shipped yesterday, the rest is pending but showing as shipped on the 4th Dec.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

Sorry I meant to clarify the Iconic Heroes 4 thing. They missed the cutoff for going into our December shipments. The release date for these is on December 23rd. For those of you who want them as soon as you possibly can get them from paizo.com you can visit your My Account page and click the ship as soon as possible button on your sidecart. If you have multiple items in your sidecart and only want the IH4 set to ship separately you can contact CS to do it for you. Otherwise if they are in your sidecart now, they should ship with January.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

Warehouse current ETA to wrap up subs is on Friday, unfortunately this does mean that some folks orders (and therefore their PDFs) will get shipped two days after the release date.

51 to 100 of 104 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Customer Service / December 2015 New Release Shipping Thread All Messageboards