Mon–Fri, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific
Search this Thread:
363. In order to facilitate true horror, any time a character "summons" a creature, the player must use a Monopoly board during the ritual. Ouijas are for Oussys!
364. VIXIE NO--
365. It is legal to use a human sacrifice of one of the players as a replacement for any spell component.
366. Any time your neighbors are making so much noise that you can't concentrate on the game, you can only send the player who is playing a Paladin to ask your neighbors to quiet down. Otherwise you just treat it as a noisy Inn.
367. Encumbrance rules will apply to the player as well. Every item their character carries will be emulated through a set of weights applied to the player's hiking backpack.
169. "Why does it burn when I pee?" is not an appropriate question to ask when communing with a deity.
169B. A heal check DC10 will tell you if you have an STD. It will therefore be a waste of a scarce question.
368) Anyone wanting to play a Skald from another planet must first be able to recite the entire Tattúínárdǿla saga from memory.
369) Goblin PCs who agree to be named by another PC are automatically upgraded to hobgoblins.
370)A robe of useful items should include a catapult capable of launching a gnome in spiked armor.
371)Before a PC researches a spell summoning a pinch happy crab into a foes armor, the GM must tell them if they will allow the spell at all.
372) Don't make the GM angry, you would not like him when he is angry.
373)The maximum spell level is equal to how much fun the GM wants the game to be, on a scale from 1-10. (Spacefinder is the exception because god machines.)