Who has the most aliases / how many do you have


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I'm certainly not trying to become the most prolific user of aliases, just curious is all;-D

or, maybe I shouldn't wink there...

I also don't care how many are for PFS or PbP, just how many you have, tho if you have a favorite (or favorites) go ahead and brag :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

At least you don't want to compare alias length.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is this long enough for you :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
FrothyMadAngrierNerdRageDemon wrote:
Is this long enough for you :-)

It's not the name length that counts, it's the number of posts... :P

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.

I am going to say this guy is up there among the leaders if not number one


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Aside from my default username, I have:
1 alias I am actively using in a pbp as a player character
1 alias I use to GM pbps
5 aliases for pbps where the game died.
1 alias for a pbp that is still going, but for which the corresponding character died.
10 aliases that were created for non-pbp purposes.


Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
I am going to say this guy is up there among the leaders if not number one

WTF?????


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
I am going to say this guy is up there among the leaders if not number one

Monkey really is far ahead of Orthos...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So far this is the only name I have, but that is open to change c:


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Thanks! I can do 179 easy :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Thanks! I can do 179 easy :-)

captain yesterday1, captain yesterday2, captain yesterday3... captain yesterday 179 are not suitable aliases!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
Thanks! I can do 179 easy :-)
captain yesterday1, captain yesterday2, captain yesterday3... captain yesterday 179 are not suitable aliases!

Otherwise, people might confuse you for a Korean spammer.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I can come up with better aliases then those :-)


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
I am going to say this guy is up there among the leaders if not number one
Monkey really is far ahead of Orthos...

...and Orthos is ahead of me, but not by alot.

Alright, yes, he is ahead of me by an Alot.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

58.

I feel vaguely inadequate, but that's a semi-permanent thing.

Ambrosia, please make more posts as Bluebell Golden Nostrils.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I second that :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Like, you're trying too hard, man. Numbers are a prison!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

You damn kids and your fancy schmancy aliases

Dark Archive

HepPlutoCat wrote:
Like, you're trying too hard, man. Numbers are a prison!

I came up with that because of something to do with God's and the impossibility of dividing by Zero :-)

The fact that it also pokes fun at TOZ is just an added bonus I didn't realize until I picked the avatar :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Getoff Mylawn wrote:
You damn kids and your fancy schmancy aliases

We'll isn't that a handsome fella :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

None, I like being me. :P


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Getoff Mylawn and 90 Year Old Beggar with a Cane, long lost twins?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Aniuś the Talewise wrote:
Getoff Mylawn and 90 Year Old Beggar with a Cane, long lost twins?

Who said you could talk!

g+#%@~n whipper snappers! Ain't got no respect, why back in my day....


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
I am going to say this guy is up there among the leaders if not number one
Monkey really is far ahead of Orthos...

...and Orthos is ahead of me, but not by alot.

Alright, yes, he is ahead of me by an Alot.

Now I'm up to 116, 116 aliases! Ah-ah-ah-ah! {thunders}


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

And here I am at work with no axe to grind except Nerf Zombie Strike Hatchets (now on sale!)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I have opened the gates of Alias hell and they won't close.

(I have two now)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I had two aliases, once.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

now i have a hundred and ten, oh, the things i'll think:-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What's sugar? It sounds made up.

And probably disgusting.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

AM GOING TO GIVE TUTORIAL, FOR 59.99, PLUS ROBIN GETS A GOAT!

TIME TO GET REAL B%~+~ES!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm also a fan of unnecessary circuitous plans


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Does anyone know if there's an upper limit to aliases?

EDIT: yesterday, be a dear and find that one out for us. thanks


3 people marked this as a favorite.

You're not my supervisor!!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Thrain the Heavyhanded wrote:

Does anyone know if there's an upper limit to aliases?

EDIT: yesterday, be a dear and find that one out for us. thanks

I think if you look up thread i have a lot of work ahead of me if i'm gonna catch the big dogs of aliases:-)

they're all pros compared to my amateur hour over here:-)

Dark Archive

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Having too many aliases is so OP man.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
The Altar of Balance wrote:
Having too many aliases is so OP man.

Nuh uh! Not in IRL Pathfinder! It's only overpowered in FAKE pathfinder!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Eh, you can do better.

I just don't know if I'm really feeling it.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

79 Aliases, apparently. Ugh.

Most of them are probably from a post-Faction Guide thread in which I went nuts and made up a Contact and a Rival for each of the Factions.

Then there's a dozen or so PBP characters...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
I am going to say this guy is up there among the leaders if not number one
Monkey really is far ahead of Orthos...

...and Orthos is ahead of me, but not by alot.

Alright, yes, he is ahead of me by an Alot.

Now I'm up to 116, 116 aliases! Ah-ah-ah-ah! {thunders}

111 now, oh so close Ambrosia Slaad, oh so close:-D


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Boy do i suck at math!

... Suck like a fox!

112 aliases, 112 i say!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

@yesterday I looked in your alias list and noticed you had A Deer as an alias

You had a golden opportunity for an alias joke a while back and you failed me.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It's a deer


2 people marked this as a favorite.

A female Deer


1 person marked this as a favorite.

There's not one deer, but two! It got even better.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Which is actually a Goat I guess, eh, what are you gonna do, not everyone can afford Korean minors to do it for me :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Cheryl Tunt is way more hilarious then a a deer, that's a fact :-)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Aniuś the Talewise wrote:

@yesterday I looked in your alias list and noticed you had A Deer as an alias

You had a golden opportunity for an alias joke a while back and you failed me.

Out of curiosity, the Cheryl post was one of the only ones you didn't favorite, is there a reason? Do you not like Archer?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Aniuś the Talewise wrote:

@yesterday I looked in your alias list and noticed you had A Deer as an alias

You had a golden opportunity for an alias joke a while back and you failed me.

Out of curiosity, the Cheryl post was one of the only ones you didn't favorite, is there a reason? Do you not like Archer?

I was concerned it might be an unwholesome joke about Korean kids and was like ehhhhhh but wasn't sure so I just didn't say anything.

If it's an Archer reference, I have not watched the show.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Also I love the profile i put together for this guy, now I'm truly ready to make dumb viking jokes that only I find funny.

1 to 50 of 211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Who has the most aliases / how many do you have All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.