>> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! <<


Off-Topic Discussions

251 to 300 of 5,098 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
The Fiend Fantastic wrote:

*Heads off to the drawing table*

Murderhobos Adventurers beware.....

Or just don't f~#& with Pugwampis.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Wylliam Harrison wrote:
So....seducing mortals or cuddling wumpi?
Always go with the Wampi, better long term investment. Plus, more of a challenge.

{refills glass with ice-free cold tea} WH probably has "wumpi" on the brain because of my too obscure reference to an old video game.

The Fiend Fantastic wrote:

Hmmm....wampi, with Sanctuary, in low/dim lighting.

Set in a trapped chamber, holding a macGuffin.
Add a potion of blur....=> lol?

I like Sausage & Egg MacGuffins, but I'd be much more inclined to be bait for a Klondike bar.


Poog seen skeleton who kill anyone for klondike bar.

Btw..what be Klondike bar?


Rysky wrote:
The Fiend Fantastic wrote:

*Heads off to the drawing table*

Murderhobos Adventurers beware.....

Or just don't f*%# with Pugwampis.

Should I start wondering what a f@@!wampi is?

Will I end up trying to eat my own face if I do?


Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:
WH probably has "wumpi" on the brain because of my too obscure reference to an old video game.

I'm not old enough to have seen that, in fact, i've never even heard of it.


Wylliam Harrison wrote:
Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:
WH probably has "wumpi" on the brain because of my too obscure reference to an old video game.
I'm not old enough to have seen that, in fact, i've never even heard of it.

True, but seeing "PugWumpus" in the thread might have planted the seed in your subconscious, which manifested when you typed it with an "u" instead of an "a".

Or not. {shrugs}


HypnoToad wrote:
Wylliam Harrison wrote:
Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:
WH probably has "wumpi" on the brain because of my too obscure reference to an old video game.
I'm not old enough to have seen that, in fact, i've never even heard of it.

True, but seeing "PugWumpus" in the thread might have planted the seed in your subconscious, which manifested when you typed it with an "u" instead of an "a".

Or not. {shrugs}

*stares at HypnoToad with eyes white with spinning spirals in them*

...yes, HypnoToad. I understand. I must kill all who misspell words...

...yes...

*begins sharpening a kukri as if in a daze*


*Presses a button*

Cue explosion underneath Master Pugwampi.

Ahem.....back to the question.
Rysky, what do you consider the most devious trap imaginable?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Wylliam Harrison wrote:
So....seducing mortals or cuddling wumpi?
Always go with the Wampi, better long term investment. Plus, more of a challenge.
{refills glass with ice-free cold tea} WH probably has "wumpi" on the brain because of my too obscure reference to an old video game.

*pets the good Wumpus*

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
"THE" Poog of Zarongel wrote:

Poog seen skeleton who kill anyone for klondike bar.

Btw..what be Klondike bar?

I'm thinking its some sort of Canadian crowbar, or something to do with computers.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Limeylongears wrote:
Rysky wrote:
The Fiend Fantastic wrote:

*Heads off to the drawing table*

Murderhobos Adventurers beware.....

Or just don't f*%# with Pugwampis.
Should I start wondering what a f~%&wampi is?
Yes, for your own good.
Limeylongears wrote:
Will I end up trying to eat my own face if I do?

... there's always a chance. No matter how small. Though I don't think 76% is considered small though.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Master Pugwampi wrote:
HypnoToad wrote:
Wylliam Harrison wrote:
Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:
WH probably has "wumpi" on the brain because of my too obscure reference to an old video game.
I'm not old enough to have seen that, in fact, i've never even heard of it.

True, but seeing "PugWumpus" in the thread might have planted the seed in your subconscious, which manifested when you typed it with an "u" instead of an "a".

Or not. {shrugs}

*stares at HypnoToad with eyes white with spinning spirals in them*

...yes, HypnoToad. I understand. I must kill all who misspell words...

...yes...

*begins sharpening a kukri as if in a daze*

*starts searching for windup key in MP's back*

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Wylliam Harrison wrote:

Ahem.....back to the question.

Rysky, what do you consider the most devious trap imaginable?

One of my personal faves is a heavily locked and trapped door... with a wall on the other side. So much tantalizing curiosity... all for naught.


Rysky wrote:
Wylliam Harrison wrote:

Ahem.....back to the question.

Rysky, what do you consider the most devious trap imaginable?
One of my personal faves is a heavily locked and trapped door... with a wall on the other side. So much tantalizing curiosity... all for naught.

*takes notes*


Why don't you post on the PTBC threads anymore? We are doing Pirate's Promise now.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
Why don't you post on the PTBC threads anymore? We are doing Pirate's Promise now.

Because I kept missing the deadlines, and it kept getting farther and farther ahead and I kept missing stuff. And I haven't been able to reread the books, or read the new ones I've gotten (Firesoul, Forge of Ashes, Lord of Runes). I just feel guilty whenever I see that thread.


Have you ever played the classic: Might and Magic VII 'for blood & honor'?

I not, would you search it on youtube and try it?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
The Fiend Fantastic wrote:

Have you ever played the classic: Might and Magic VII 'for blood & honor'?

I not, would you search it on youtube and try it?

No, sorry.

Looked at it and hmmm, maybe, but probably not.


Rysky wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
Why don't you post on the PTBC threads anymore? We are doing Pirate's Promise now.
Because I kept missing the deadlines, and it kept getting farther and farther ahead and I kept missing stuff. And I haven't been able to reread the books, or read the new ones I've gotten (Firesoul, Forge of Ashes, Lord of Runes). I just feel guilty whenever I see that thread.

But you are a succubus...how can you feel guilty?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
Rysky wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
Why don't you post on the PTBC threads anymore? We are doing Pirate's Promise now.
Because I kept missing the deadlines, and it kept getting farther and farther ahead and I kept missing stuff. And I haven't been able to reread the books, or read the new ones I've gotten (Firesoul, Forge of Ashes, Lord of Runes). I just feel guilty whenever I see that thread.

But you are a succubus...how can you feel guilty?

Because I'm missing out. And I don't have any excuses or reasons for not contributing other than I haven't. I procrastinated and the gap keeps getting wider and wider.


If it was paid for you;

What country, where you haven't been to before, would you want to go to on vacation?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
The Fiend Fantastic wrote:

If it was paid for you;

What country, where you haven't been to before, would you want to go to on vacation?

This is not a fair question, I've never been to another country so there's plenty of places I'd like to go.

New Zealand is pretty.
But Canada is cold and has snow.

....

Ngggg...


That's too bad.

There was this flavor text on a playing card.
"Throw enough goblins at any problem and it will go away.
At the very least, there will be fewer goblins."

What's your opinion on that reasoning?

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
The Fiend Fantastic wrote:

That's too bad.

There was this flavor text on a playing card.
"Throw enough goblins at any problem and it will go away.
At the very least, there will be fewer goblins."

What's your opinion on that reasoning?

The writer has clearly confused goblins for prinnies.

Granted if goblins were more like prinnies that would be awesome, and would also make the goblins happy too.


Wernk, dood.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Gunter the Penguin wrote:
Wernk, dood.

Daww, aren't you just delightfully adorable and evil?

*picks up to cuddle*

...

...

Whelp, you've had a long prosperous life anyway.

*tosses at MP*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Gunter the Penguin wrote:
Wernk, dood.

Daww, aren't you just delightfully adorable and evil?

*picks up to cuddle*

...

...

Whelp, you've had a long prosperous life anyway.

*tosses at MP*

"Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all!" hmmm?

OK...Exactly what am I supposed to do with an energy drained penguin?!?

:p

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Master Pugwampi wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Gunter the Penguin wrote:
Wernk, dood.

Daww, aren't you just delightfully adorable and evil?

*picks up to cuddle*

...

...

Whelp, you've had a long prosperous life anyway.

*tosses at MP*

"Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all!" hmmm?

OK...Exactly what am I supposed to do with an energy drained penguin?!?

:p

Oh! Do you not know what a Prinny is, dood?

They explode when you throw them ^_^

(Like, "just chugged a keg of Nitroglycerin" explode)


That be Rysky business, Poog approve much.

But what you do if he not go boom?


Master Pugwampi wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Gunter the Penguin wrote:
Wernk, dood.

Daww, aren't you just delightfully adorable and evil?

*picks up to cuddle*

...

...

Whelp, you've had a long prosperous life anyway.

*tosses at MP*

"Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all!" hmmm?

OK...Exactly what am I supposed to do with an energy drained penguin?!?

:p

Do whatever you normally do with a penguin and just dial things down a notch?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
"THE" Poog of Zarongel wrote:

That be Rysky business, Poog approve much.

But what you do if he not go boom?

If he not go boom, he not Prinny.

We fix that.


*explodes as predicted, is thrown by the blast out the window*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnk....


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Rysky-lady still treat Gunter better than Ice King does.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Gunter the Penguin wrote:

*explodes as predicted, is thrown by the blast out the window*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnk....

Send me a postcard!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Crazy Harry III wrote:
Rysky-lady still treat Gunter better than Ice King does.

I am nothing if not affectionate towards my pets and furniture.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Crazy Harry III wrote:
Rysky-lady still treat Gunter better than Ice King does.
I am nothing if not affectionate towards my pets and furniture.

It's true!

=^_^=

purrs


So...Cats or dogs?


waits anxiously

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
So...Cats or dogs?

... you did not just ask me that with a straight face.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Devoted Pet Kitty wrote:
waits anxiously

*continues delivering tummy wubs*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Devoted Pet Kitty wrote:
waits anxiously
*continues delivering tummy wubs*

curls back up in lap


Rysky wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
So...Cats or dogs?
... you did not just ask me that with a straight face.

And if I did?


Rysky wrote:
Master Pugwampi wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Gunter the Penguin wrote:
Wernk, dood.

Daww, aren't you just delightfully adorable and evil?

*picks up to cuddle*

...

...

Whelp, you've had a long prosperous life anyway.

*tosses at MP*

"Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all!" hmmm?

OK...Exactly what am I supposed to do with an energy drained penguin?!?

:p

Oh! Do you not know what a Prinny is, dood?

They explode when you throw them ^_^

(Like, "just chugged a keg of Nitroglycerin" explode)

Huh. OK. But this one hasn't exploded ye...

Gunter the Penguin wrote:

*explodes as predicted, is thrown by the blast out the window*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnk....

*standing next to an open window with a blackened face*

Excuse me while I head over to the "Blame Cosmo" thread for a few "choice words."

>:(

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
Rysky wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
So...Cats or dogs?
... you did not just ask me that with a straight face.
And if I did?

Then my face: -_-

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Master Pugwampi wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Master Pugwampi wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Gunter the Penguin wrote:
Wernk, dood.

Daww, aren't you just delightfully adorable and evil?

*picks up to cuddle*

...

...

Whelp, you've had a long prosperous life anyway.

*tosses at MP*

"Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all!" hmmm?

OK...Exactly what am I supposed to do with an energy drained penguin?!?

:p

Oh! Do you not know what a Prinny is, dood?

They explode when you throw them ^_^

(Like, "just chugged a keg of Nitroglycerin" explode)

Huh. OK. But this one hasn't exploded ye...

Gunter the Penguin wrote:

*explodes as predicted, is thrown by the blast out the window*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnk....

*standing next to an open window with a blackened face*

Excuse me while I head over to the "Blame Cosmo" thread for a few "choice words."

>:(

Okies, I'll keep your seat warm.


So do you hate dogs? What about ponies?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
So do you hate dogs? What about ponies?

No, they just don't compare with kitties.

Ponies are ok, though I prefer unicorns.


What do you think of wolves?


John Kretzer wrote:
What do you think of wolves?

...interesting question...

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
What do you think of wolves?

I love all Canids, still no comparing to kitties.

251 to 300 of 5,098 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.