Pathfinder Forums Memes that Grind Your Gears


Gamer Life General Discussion

851 to 900 of 1,247 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Lemmy wrote:

Meme that grinds my gears...

"I played a completely different game with completely different rules decades ago... Therefore I'm better than you and my opinion about this game is worth more than yours!"

To expand upon this i present to you the views of my nerd brothers, every single one of them.

"There is no way any sort of published campaign setting or adventure could possibly hold a candle to my campaign and adventures, so i won't even pretend to listen to anything you might have to say about them, no matter how cool it is. however i'm going talk for hours about my own campaign and how the Elves fought the Gnomes...... (and get really mad, if it looks like you aren't listening to me)" and then it just sort of goes on until i can come up with an excuse to leave.

of course they would totally play with me.... in their campaign, never in a published adventure!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Lemmy wrote:

Meme that grinds my gears...

"I played a completely different game with completely different rules decades ago... Therefore I'm better than you and my opinion about this game is worth more than yours!"

To expand upon this i present to you the views of my nerd brothers, every single one of them.

"There is no way any sort of published campaign setting or adventure could possibly hold a candle to my campaign and adventures, so i won't even pretend to listen to anything you might have to say about them, no matter how cool it is. however i'm going talk for hours about my own campaign and how the Elves fought the Gnomes...... (and get really mad, if it looks like you aren't listening to me)" and then it just sort of goes on until i can come up with an excuse to leave.

of course they would totally play with me.... in their campaign, never in a published adventure!!

BWAHAHAHAHAH~! Except for the refusal to play in published settings (no, seriously, where have they been all my life?!*), they sound like me~! :D

* Well, okay, I know where they have been. And I guess that, since it's now 2015, I've been playing them for nearly a decade and a half. Hm.

TOZ wrote:
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

I thought it was us stuck in here with you in the middle? ;D


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

The best part is I can pinpoint the exact moment they start tuning me out until I stop talking so they can continue on their tangent without once acknowledging anything I just said


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Orville Redenbacher wrote:


Orly? What might have brought that up?

That thread reminded me of another one:

When people refer to observational or factual statements about a game as 'hate'.
For example:

P1: Bards can do more with skills than rogues.
P2: WHY DO YOU HATE ROGUES!

P1: Druids can summon more creatures than even a master summoner.
P2: WHY DO YOU HATE DRUIDS!

P1: The De Rham cohomology for this manifold is 0.
P2: WHY DO YOU HATE THAT MANIFOLD!

I don't think I've ever actually seen a forumite expressing 'hate' for the rogue, but there are a whole heck of a lot of threads entitled "Why do people hate rogues?" It's really annoying because there is no observation that anyone can possibly make that won't be interpreted by the forum as 'hate'. If you observe that X is more powerful than Y, then someone on the forum will start a whiny thread about how much you must hate X for being overpowered...
...and someone else will start a thread whining about how much you hate Y for being underpowered. If you think it's raining outside, then obviously you are a complainer who hates non-raining days. Or maybe you are a complainer who hates rain. But it's definitely hate, because everything someone else says must be interpreted as hate.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

WHY DO YOU HATE BARDS SO MUCH!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
The best part is I can pinpoint the exact moment they start tuning me out until I stop talking so they can continue on their tangent without once acknowledging anything I just said

You could just lie and say you knew Gygax and Arneson and played before D&D was even marketed, and see how that scratches their itch.

They have no real way of knowing. For all you know those "old grognards" themselves could be seventeen year old kids that just bought their first copy of the CRB putting on an elaborate fascade.

I mean, we're really only the text others read here, so you pretty much have to take everything with a grain of salt.

I could be a Buddhist woman with four kids that loves country music and unilaterally votes for whoever is the oldest, regardless of political affiliation since I believe age is wisdom. True, my previous statements on here are contrary to just about all of that, but I could also just be an outrageous liar.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
137ben wrote:
When people refer to observational or factual statements about a game as 'hate'.

Or the variation;

"What are your three favorite things!"
"X, Y and Z."

"No love for M?"

"Why does everyone hate B?"

"I think if you gave G a chance, you'd find it can X and Y almost as good as X or Y!"
<six page digression about whether or not G can X or Y, and under what very specific conditions / house rules / very-specific-thing-that-happened-once-and-is-in-no-way-generally-applicabl e, ensues>

If I list my favorite three settings as Al-Qadim, the Scarred Lands and Kara-Tur (a list that might change tomorrow, without warning!), that *does not* mean that I don't love Greyhawk, Golarion, Hamunaptra, Freeport and / or parts of the Realms, Eberron and Mystara.

It also does *not* mean I was hoping to be edumacated/evangelized about how amazeballs Krynn / Ravenloft / Io's Blood Isles / Kalamar was, and how much my life is poorer for not appreciating their subtle splendor.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I meant my brothers greatgreengamer :-)

I was just going off, forgot this was about the website folks I guess

And sadly yes since you mentioned it they are that old school and grew up in Wisconsin so yes they've met Arneson and Gygax


3 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

I meant my brothers greatgreengamer :-)

I was just going off, forgot this was about the website folks I guess

And sadly yes since you mentioned it they are that old school and grew up in Wisconsin so yes they've met Arneson and Gygax

In that case, there is really nothing to be done but ridicule them for their age, preferably via quotes from Grandpa Simpson and/or Professor Farnsworth, and throw in an "Uphill both ways in the snow," so they know exactly what you're doing if they're so elderly that a popular culture reference from the mid 90s is out of their grasp.

True, one day you will be old as they, as well, but when confronted with that revelation, merely reply, "Yes, but unlike you, I will not revel in nor take pride in the happenstance of the year of my birth, which I had no part in controlling, and therefore bragging about is both ridiculous and unearned."


11 people marked this as a favorite.

You kids today, you don't appreciate how we had it. And when I was a kid, we went up-level, both ways, through the snow just to look at a dungeon! And elf was a class, and we liked it that way!

You see, to get the picture, you had to describe your character in all his attire, and me, well I wore an onion in my belt, because it was the style at the time. Back in those days, silver pieces had bees on them. "Gimme 10 bees for a gp", we'd say, of course to catch the ferry to Port Peril, we would, which back in those days was called Port Not-Too-Dangerous-Yet, which none of us understood at the time, because we all wondered when it would be dangerous. Of course, that was before Calistira adopted the wasp as her symbol, and when she did, boy were we confused, because you see, you'd only get yourself two stings-of-the-wasp for a gp, so the conversion rate was a little off, and of course we'd say it's five bees a sting, but only if your stinger is strong, we would.

Now you see, this was before them dirty orcs started inbreeding with us good humans. Don't get me wrong, I know there's a few good orcs out there, got a daughter married to an orc, but that's the exception, not the rule, and I'm still waiting till he hurts her...and kobolds, well, I just don't trust them shifty folk, no no, no matter what my grandson says. "Granpa, you're being a speciesist! These days some kobolds are neutral, or even good! You can't just slaughter them out of hand, there's moral relevatism and ambiguity to deal with."

Well, I tell you I had nine of them little nuggets jump me and by the time I was done with them I had such a workout I was thin as an elf. Not the race, mind you, but the class. Because...well, you see, back in our days, an elf was a class, and we liked it that way! You see, I wore an onion in my belt, because...


4 people marked this as a favorite.
thegreenteagamer wrote:
I mean, we're really only the text others read here, so you pretty much have to take everything with a grain of salt.

Surely I've succeeded in passing the Turing test by now, so all of you meatbags... I mean fellow humans can be assured that there is 0.00000001% chance that I am a sentient AI with an internet connection.

corn clog in port 7


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Cantankerous Old Grognard wrote:

You kids today, you don't appreciate how we had it. And when I was a kid, we went up-level, both ways, through the snow just to look at a dungeon! And elf was a class, and we liked it that way!

You see, to get the picture, you had to describe your character in all his attire, and me, well I wore an onion in my belt, because it was the style at the time. Back in those days, silver pieces had bees on them. "Gimme 10 bees for a gp", we'd say, of course to catch the ferry to Port Peril, we would, which back in those days was called Port Not-Too-Dangerous-Yet, which none of us understood at the time, because we all wondered when it would be dangerous. Of course, that was before Calistira adopted the wasp as her symbol, and when she did, boy were we confused, because you see, you'd only get yourself two stings-of-the-wasp for a gp, so the conversion rate was a little off, and of course we'd say it's five bees a sting, but only if your stinger is strong, we would.

Now you see, this was before them dirty orcs started inbreeding with us good humans. Don't get me wrong, I know there's a few good orcs out there, got a daughter married to an orc, but that's the exception, not the rule, and I'm still waiting till he hurts her...and kobolds, well, I just don't trust them shifty folk, no no, no matter what my grandson says. "Granpa, you're being a speciesist! These days some kobolds are neutral, or even good! You can't just slaughter them out of hand, there's moral relevatism and ambiguity to deal with."

Well, I tell you I had nine of them little nuggets jump me and by the time I was done with them I had such a workout I was thin as an elf. Not the race, mind you, but the class. Because...well, you see, back in our days, an elf was a class, and we liked it that way! You see, I wore an onion in my belt, because...

Oh my god! do i wish they had a place for best posts of the year, cause you sir left both myself and my wife laughing our asses off last night, totally nailed it!


5 people marked this as a favorite.

When Paizo issues a ruling that is not liked.....

Overacting forum member: Paizo devs are morons/idiots/etc. How could they do that? They are ruining the game for everyone. Now (insert catastrophic event that is not likely to happen) will happen. Continues rant with wild exaggerations, and more insults some of them passive-aggressive.

Later on.....

Overacting forum member: Why don't those lazy Paizo devs do their jobs. Why are we not getting more FAQ's?

--------------------------------------------------

I guess they feel like Paizo devs have to put up with verbal abuse. Nobody wants to put up with that. It is possible to disagree and not be a jerk while doing so.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

You see it a lot on the AP boards with supposed "plot holes" funniest part is when it starts out insulting the writers, like they're gonna wanna help after being called a stupid a~+#*+$


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Oh my god! do i wish they had a place for best posts of the year, cause you sir left both myself and my wife laughing our asses off last night, totally...

I told you I am a leader of men.

You dare question a superior officer? And where's Lieutenant Today's lazy @$$?!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Here, sir. I was trying to locate Sergeant Tomorrow, but he's nowhere to be found.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Lieutenant Today wrote:
Here, sir. I was trying to locate Sergeant Tomorrow, but he's nowhere to be found.

Right, good man. Um, hoist the main jib, or, square the aft line, or something else useful. You know what to do, I'm a big picture man, I leave the details to you and the good Captain.

We sail this thread off the map into ridiculousness not yet charted by mortal avatars. For glory! For fame! For a cheap laugh or two, but more likely a groan and a few eye rolls!

Stand with me men, and I promise by a week from now (isn't he a deckhand?) we will look back and say yes, we made the right call, and this task will live forever in our memories as we remember the great moments in forum history.

Forward!

Or is that the bow?

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
You see it a lot on the AP boards with supposed "plot holes" funniest part is when it starts out insulting the writers, like they're gonna wanna help after being called a stupid a*~%*#*

I think the APs are often loaded with plot opportunities but I have never insulted the writers because of that. If anything people are often critical of the process in how they are designed and produced. Though I agree when people insult the person involved that's bad form.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16

Xethik wrote:

As someone who often pulls the OP's second complaint:

When someone necros a thread and replies to posts years old in a manner that seems to expect a response. Or someone comes in shortly after the necro post and does the same. If you are necro'ing a thread, I feel it's worth mentioning in your post. Otherwise you end up with people arguing with ghosts and that's always awkward.

A lot worse when the person dots a 4 year old dead thread.

Often, it's better to just send a message to the guy who started a thread if you want to have a discussion about it.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Not sure if these have been mentioned yet. The "everyone says the class I like sucks and I'm a horrible person and useless roleplayer for taking it" meme. Yes I have seen a occasional poster say that about a class and/or player. By and large it's very rare. Instead it seems their a super secret evil player organization hellbent on telling others that everything is badwrongfun.

The "How dare you criticize Paizo. Your a bad person for doing so. Why are you still playing Pathfinder? Why are you here? Go play other rpgs". Again like above there are some rude posters. Most of the time it's criticism. Not always constructive to be sure. Yet last time I checked this forum and many others are not echo chambers.

As for APs a lack of plot opportunities has never been the problem. It's the design of the NPCs which has and remains a issue at least at my gaming table.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

memorax wrote:
" Why are you still playing Pathfinder? Why are you here? Go play other rpgs".

Ha Ha! I got that exact same line for asking for advice playing low magic pathfinder! The best part? I was mostly talking about playing with half wealth by level - like they suggest for a "low fantasy" game in the core rule book.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

WHY DO YOU HATE WEALTHY MAGICIANS SO MUCH!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
WHY DO YOU HATE WEALTHY MAGICIANS SO MUCH!!!

Because the universe explodes is the PCs go 1GP over the WBL...wait...no it doesn't. Why are people so clingy to this again?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HyperMissingno wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
WHY DO YOU HATE WEALTHY MAGICIANS SO MUCH!!!
Because the universe explodes is the PCs go 1GP over the WBL...wait...no it doesn't. Why are people so clingy to this again?

It is for the safety of the group. If you go over WBL for too long some men with a purple golem on their shirts take you away, and you never come back. We are just looking out for your well being. :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
wraithstrike wrote:
HyperMissingno wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
WHY DO YOU HATE WEALTHY MAGICIANS SO MUCH!!!
Because the universe explodes is the PCs go 1GP over the WBL...wait...no it doesn't. Why are people so clingy to this again?
It is for the safety of the group. If you go over WBL for too long some men with a purple golem on their shirts take you away, and you never come back. We are just looking out for your well being. :)

They're coming to take me away?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What really grinds my gears is the innability of that little "X" button to actually make a thread stop updating with "new" posts, and my own inability to stop clicking the daggum thing obsessively. >:(

(I just want to leeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaavvvveeee...)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Psst, TL...use the hide button.


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Ivan Rûski wrote:
Psst, TL...use the hide button.

Hide was rolled into Stealth in Pf.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Grindgrrind. "I'm leaving forever and ever" posts followed by a wall of text of why everyone will be sorry and was wrong.

Edited to add: The sad thing is this isn't even the first instance I ran across this morning. It is common across on-line games and other boards I frequent, or even in offline games (although I have been lucky enough not to have it happen recently).

Someone decides they are leaving and cannot just leave quietly; they have to make a POINT. Even if that point will be taken down by mods, there seems to be some need to let it all out. At an online game this morning that resulted in a huge post about why each of the administrators of the game and several of the players were just wrong, wrong, wrong.

The offline versions usually require slamming doors, squealing tires and a general sense that the individual wants someone to come out after them saying "no! not you! come back!"

If you are going to leave the forums, any forums, just go. Quietly, with some of your dignity intact. Railing at the Powers That Be or those sorry %$^#$^# won't get much more than some deleted posts and confusion for those that come in later. Rarely is anyone, offline or on, going to chase you down.

Drama for drama's sake just makes people tired.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
knightnday wrote:

Grindgrrind. "I'm leaving forever and ever" posts followed by a wall of text of why everyone will be sorry and was wrong.

Especially when the same person posts them more than once. :)


Gears grind until they shatter

Thinly veiled insults in threads about people that pissed you off.

Yes I'm guilty of this too, it still grinds my gears, even when I do it. I hate giving in to baser emotions. Childish.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2011 Top 32

knightnday wrote:

Grindgrrind. "I'm leaving forever and ever" posts followed by a wall of text of why everyone will be sorry and was wrong.

Edited to add: The sad thing is this isn't even the first instance I ran across this morning. It is common across on-line games and other boards I frequent, or even in offline games (although I have been lucky enough not to have it happen recently).

Someone decides they are leaving and cannot just leave quietly; they have to make a POINT. Even if that point will be taken down by mods, there seems to be some need to let it all out. At an online game this morning that resulted in a huge post about why each of the administrators of the game and several of the players were just wrong, wrong, wrong.

The offline versions usually require slamming doors, squealing tires and a general sense that the individual wants someone to come out after them saying "no! not you! come back!"

If you are going to leave the forums, any forums, just go. Quietly, with some of your dignity intact. Railing at the Powers That Be or those sorry %$^#$^# won't get much more than some deleted posts and confusion for those that come in later. Rarely is anyone, offline or on, going to chase you down.

Drama for drama's sake just makes people tired.

This happens all the time on some MMO forums I frequent. The usual response to the giant wall of text is a sarcastic "can I have your stuff" by several posters, maybe with a "bye."

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
ryric wrote:
knightnday wrote:

Grindgrrind. "I'm leaving forever and ever" posts followed by a wall of text of why everyone will be sorry and was wrong.

Edited to add: The sad thing is this isn't even the first instance I ran across this morning. It is common across on-line games and other boards I frequent, or even in offline games (although I have been lucky enough not to have it happen recently).

Someone decides they are leaving and cannot just leave quietly; they have to make a POINT. Even if that point will be taken down by mods, there seems to be some need to let it all out. At an online game this morning that resulted in a huge post about why each of the administrators of the game and several of the players were just wrong, wrong, wrong.

The offline versions usually require slamming doors, squealing tires and a general sense that the individual wants someone to come out after them saying "no! not you! come back!"

If you are going to leave the forums, any forums, just go. Quietly, with some of your dignity intact. Railing at the Powers That Be or those sorry %$^#$^# won't get much more than some deleted posts and confusion for those that come in later. Rarely is anyone, offline or on, going to chase you down.

Drama for drama's sake just makes people tired.

This happens all the time on some MMO forums I frequent. The usual response to the giant wall of text is a sarcastic "can I have your stuff" by several posters, maybe with a "bye."

Sometimes I miss the old DDO forum "Hi, Welcome."


ryric wrote:
knightnday wrote:

Grindgrrind. "I'm leaving forever and ever" posts followed by a wall of text of why everyone will be sorry and was wrong.

Edited to add: The sad thing is this isn't even the first instance I ran across this morning. It is common across on-line games and other boards I frequent, or even in offline games (although I have been lucky enough not to have it happen recently).

Someone decides they are leaving and cannot just leave quietly; they have to make a POINT. Even if that point will be taken down by mods, there seems to be some need to let it all out. At an online game this morning that resulted in a huge post about why each of the administrators of the game and several of the players were just wrong, wrong, wrong.

The offline versions usually require slamming doors, squealing tires and a general sense that the individual wants someone to come out after them saying "no! not you! come back!"

If you are going to leave the forums, any forums, just go. Quietly, with some of your dignity intact. Railing at the Powers That Be or those sorry %$^#$^# won't get much more than some deleted posts and confusion for those that come in later. Rarely is anyone, offline or on, going to chase you down.

Drama for drama's sake just makes people tired.

This happens all the time on some MMO forums I frequent. The usual response to the giant wall of text is a sarcastic "can I have your stuff" by several posters, maybe with a "bye."

Slight variant for the Team Fortress 2 SPUF forums: "Can I have your hats?"


Hats where???????


Set wrote:


If I list my favorite three settings as Al-Qadim, the Scarred Lands and Kara-Tur (a list that might change tomorrow, without warning!), that *does not* mean that I don't love Greyhawk, Golarion, Hamunaptra, Freeport and / or parts of the Realms, Eberron and Mystara.

What parts of Eberron do you hate?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

WHY DO YOU HATE GREYHAWK SO MUCH!!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

He didn't even mention that he loves parts of Ravenloft. I guess he just loathes that.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

WHAT DID STRAHD EVER DO TO YOU!!!


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I want someone to rewrite Twilight, but in the Demiplane of Dread.

...

Wait holy s$&@ I think I may actually have to write that.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kobold Cleaver wrote:

I want someone to rewrite Twilight, but in the Demiplane of Dread.

...

Wait holy s&!$ I think I may actually have to write that.

Bella is the Darklord who is trapped in the domain of an angst filled yet somehow completely banal and inane life.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Because she committed an Act of Ultimate Sparkliness?


Every time I see a vampire sparkle, I try to vacuum that damn glitter off...

My garbage fills up with so much more vampire corpses that way...


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Annoying meme: If you not a dev then you can not know what the intent of the rules are.

I guess some people think you need to be a mind reader to be able to understand words. Some of us just "get it" because we have good comprehension skills, and have an deeper understanding for how the game works.


If you got it, see a doctor and get rid of it!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ok, this is actually a complaint about Facebook but I can't post it there because people know me.

I am tired of people without kids posting inspirational parenting advice. This includes people who marry someone with kids that have already moved out before you got there. You are not a real parent. I do not need your "insight."

Sorry for the interruption. I feel slightly better.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The old saw goes:

"When you've discovered that you (or the missus) are pregnant, find some friends of yours who have kids and arrange to have dinner with them one evening. That night, be sure to tell them every last little thing they've been doing wrong with their kids.

...Because it'll be the last time you're right about anything involving the raising of a child for the rest of your life."

EDIT: I say this as an ironic form of support. Nobody but a parent is truly ever in the position to know about parenting, and yet parents are far too often pointed to as the ones who are Doing It Wrong. Easy to say when you don't have the burden yourself...


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Durngrun Stonebreaker wrote:

Ok, this is actually a complaint about Facebook but I can't post it there because people know me.

I am tired of people without kids posting inspirational parenting advice. This includes people who marry someone with kids that have already moved out before you got there. You are not a real parent. I do not need your "insight."

Sorry for the interruption. I feel slightly better.

At the risk of continuing a tangent, I want to state my dislike of people on Facebook who talk about nothing but their children.

They post sometimes hourly updates of what their kids are doing, constant barrages of pictures of said children, automated pregnancy progress trackers (which they can forget to turn off, resulting in "so and so is in their 40th week" posts), and ultrasound pictures. The only time they say anything that's about themselves is when they comment how exhausted they are after they get the children to bed.

I know I'm an occasionally bitter childfree by choice type, but I have people on my list because I want to stay in contact with them, not their kids. :P

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

In defense of the parents, there really isn't much else in their lives but the kids to talk about. My friends thought having kids wouldn't change that much, and boy were they wrong.


Durngrun Stonebreaker wrote:

Ok, this is actually a complaint about Facebook but I can't post it there because people know me.

I am tired of people without kids posting inspirational parenting advice. This includes people who marry someone with kids that have already moved out before you got there. You are not a real parent. I do not need your "insight."

Sorry for the interruption. I feel slightly better.

Posting it on Facebook where the people who bother you can see it would be even more cathartic.

851 to 900 of 1,247 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / General Discussion / Pathfinder Forums Memes that Grind Your Gears All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.