[d20pfsrd.com Publishing] 50% off sale to support medical expenses fundraiser


Product Discussion

The Exchange

3 people marked this as a favorite.

We were recently informed of a fellow gamer who is in need of a liver transplant and has some financial difficulties due to his medical costs. In order to help he has set up a GoFundMe fundraiser. We're going to try to help out by marking all d20pfsrd.com Publishing products down by 50% at all sales locations.

As soon as we can get the sale activated at Paizo we'll have it set up there as well. So here's the deal, all our books are marked down 50% and 95% of the proceeds will be donated to Joe's GoFundMe fundraiser (the remaining 5% will be used to cover credit card transaction fees).

If you'd like to read the details or just donate directly, here is his GoFundMe page:

http://www.gofundme.com/mc9hx8?ref=d20pfsrd.com

Find the deals at the d20pfsrd.com store:
http://shop.d20pfsrd.com/collections/on-sale-now

or at RPGNow:
http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=6011

Link to Paizo sale to be added when available!


i suppose now is as good as ever time to buy some extra stuff from that site. bought a book i've wanted for a bit.

best of luck to joe.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ok, the sale is now live here at Paizo as well. See all the items at

http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/d/d20pfsrdPublishing

100% of proceeds from sales here at Paizo and at RPGNow and 95% of the proceeds from sales at shop.d20pfsrd.com go to the fundme for Joe's medical expenses (the other 5% of proceeds at the d20pfsrd store cover credit card transaction fees etc.)


Buy discounted goods for a cause?

Sounds good. I'm always on the lookout for interesting new options and ideas.

Hope it helps.

The Exchange

Several publishers suggested I set up a special bundle sale donating 100% of the proceeds to the GoFundMe and add their products.

Right now you can get a bunch of very popular PDFs from top-selling publishers for a flat $10 no matter how many books get added to the bundle.

100% of the proceeds (minus credit card transaction fees) of the sales of this product will be donated to the GoFundMe.

Check it out at http://shop.d20pfsrd.com/products/help-joe

This bundle (currently) includes:

  • "The Way of Ki" from Legendary Games
  • "Psionics Augmented" from Dreamscarred Press
  • "Legendary Classes: Covenant Magic" from Purple Duck Games
  • "Potion Details Generator" from Ennead Games
  • "OSS: The Spy Game" from Dave Johnson Games
  • "The Dread Codex: Goblin Chronicles" from Fat Goblin Games
  • "Servants of Shadows: Five Necromancy-themed Races" from Total Party Kill Games
  • "Echelon Reference Series: Barbarians (PRD-only)" from Echelon Game Design
  • "Echelon Reference Series: Clerics (PRD-only)" from Echelon Game Design
If additional products are added to this bundle after your purchase, you will receive the new products as well.

If you'd rather donate directly, just go to his GoFundMe page and click the Donate Now button.


Oi, John. Feel free to add the antipodist and the plaguewright to that bundle of yours.

The Exchange

Ok, this bundle now contains:

  • "The Way of Ki" from Legendary Games
  • "Psionics Augmented" from Dreamscarred Press
  • "Legendary Classes: Covenant Magic" from Purple Duck Games
  • "Potion Details Generator" from Ennead Games
  • "OSS: The Spy Game" from Dave Johnson Games
  • "The Dread Codex: Goblin Chronicles" from Fat Goblin Games
  • "Servants of Shadows: Five Necromancy-themed Races" from Total Party Kill Games
  • "Echelon Reference Series: Barbarians (PRD-only)" from Echelon Game Design
  • "Echelon Reference Series: Clerics (PRD-only)" from Echelon Game Design
  • "Cavalier Orders" from Flaming Crab Games
  • "The Plaguewright - Lord of the Microscopic" from Interjection Games
  • "The Antipodist - Radiant Shadowsage" from Interjection Games

The total retail value of this bundle is currently over $80 and you get it for just $10 and all the proceeds go to the GoFundMe.


Got it!


@John - would like to help out - please add the Savage and Ossuarite to that bundle.

The Exchange

Updated! More products added!

This bundle now contains:

  • "The Way of Ki" from Legendary Games
  • "Psionics Augmented" from Dreamscarred Press
  • "Legendary Classes: Covenant Magic" from Purple Duck Games
  • "Potion Details Generator" from Ennead Games
  • "OSS: The Spy Game" from Dave Johnson Games
  • "The Dread Codex: Goblin Chronicles" from Fat Goblin Games
  • "Servants of Shadows: Five Necromancy-themed Races" from Total Party Kill Games
  • "Echelon Reference Series: Barbarians (PRD-only)" from Echelon Game Design
  • "Echelon Reference Series: Clerics (PRD-only)" from Echelon Game Design
  • "Cavalier Orders" from Flaming Crab Games
  • "The Plaguewright - Lord of the Microscopic" from Interjection Games
  • "The Antipodist - Radiant Shadowsage" from Interjection Games
  • "Sorcerer Bloodlines" from Tripod Machine
  • "A Necromancer's Grimoire - The Secret of Herbs" from Necromancers of the Northwest
  • "The Book of Forbidden Magic" from Necromancers of the Northwest
  • "Scions of the Vampire: Blood, Shadow, and Smoke" from Necromancers of the Northwest
  • "Ossuarite Druid Archetype" from Forest Guardian Press
  • "Savage Alternate Class" from Forest Guardian Press
The total retail value of this bundle is now over $100.00 and you get it for just $10 and all the proceeds go to the GoFundMe.

Get it here!


I am bumping this for the cause.

The Exchange

Thanks Nohwear!


Any plans to put the bundle on rpgnow and paizo as well?

The Exchange

There are a couple of reasons for not listing it on RPGNow/Paizo:

1. The sales commissions from those two stores are not in my control- that is, they take place no matter what, and would result in a significant reduction in the amount of money generated for the fundraiser. For example, Joe would get about 65-70% of the proceeds from sales at those two venues vs. 100% from the d20pfsrd store.

2. The bundle includes products from many vendors. It's not easy to do that at RPGNow or Paizo (so far as I know.) Whereas in the d20pfsrd store I can easily set it up and have it live in minutes. At Paizo I'd have to work with Liz to MAYBE be able to do it and at RPGNow I'm not even sure how or where I'd start. Then even if I did you're back to dealing with point #1 above.

So no, sorry, this will be at the d20pfsrd.com store only. However, if you do want to only shop at Paizo or RPGNow, then all proceeds from sales of d20pfsrd.com Publishing products from those two stores also go to the same fundraiser for sales until 3/15.


d20pfsrd.com wrote:

There are a couple of reasons for not listing it on RPGNow/Paizo:

1. The sales commissions from those two stores are not in my control- that is, they take place no matter what, and would result in a significant reduction in the amount of money generated for the fundraiser. For example, Joe would get about 65-70% of the proceeds from sales at those two venues vs. 100% from the d20pfsrd store.

2. The bundle includes products from many vendors. It's not easy to do that at RPGNow or Paizo (so far as I know.) Whereas in the d20pfsrd store I can easily set it up and have it live in minutes. At Paizo I'd have to work with Liz to MAYBE be able to do it and at RPGNow I'm not even sure how or where I'd start. Then even if I did you're back to dealing with point #1 above.

So no, sorry, this will be at the d20pfsrd.com store only. However, if you do want to only shop at Paizo or RPGNow, then all proceeds from sales of d20pfsrd.com Publishing products from those two stores also go to the same fundraiser for sales until 3/15.

RPGNow has a function whereby a bundle gets a password. You can have other publishers input said password to access the bundle and add their own products to it. Yes, it's a pain.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks to your support, either via purchasing the Help Joe fundraiser bundle, or purchasing any d20pfsrd.com publishing products from the d20pfsrd.com store, or RPGNow or Paizo, at the end of February d20pfsrd.com will be donating (as of NOW) over $1000.00 to Joe's GoFundMe. Here is how that breaks down:

$ 79.78 Paizo d20pfsrd.com Publishing sales
$ 101.80 RPGNow d20pfsrd.com Publishing sales
$ 351.50 Bundle sales
$ 536.72 shop.d20pfsrd.com d20pfsrd.com Publishing sales
$1069.80 Total GoFundMe donation for February (THUS FAR)

If you haven't already picked up the crazy bundle, it's just $10 for over $100 in popular books. Alternatively, all proceeds from d20pfsrd.com Publishing sales from any store you buy them at go to Joe's fundraiser.

If you'd rather donate directly or need to know more about why you might considering doing so, see his GoFundMe page here. Personally I can't think of something more deserving of some assistance than this.

http://www.gofundme.com/mc9hx8

You can buy the crazy bundle at http://shop.d20pfsrd.com/collections/on-sale-now/products/help-joe

Or you can buy any d20pfsrd.com Publishing products at http://shop.d20pfsrd.com/collections/d20pfsrd-com-publishing

Thanks from me and thanks from Joe! If you can't help financially please assist by spreading the word!

(This sale will last until March 15th)

Sovereign Court

Hi John, Rising Phoenix Games would like to get behind this too. Please add The Pewter Tankard Tavern and Lunatic Labyrinth to the bundle.

The Exchange

Thanks Captain Phoenix! They're now added and previous purchasers should receive notification of the new files shortly!

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / [d20pfsrd.com Publishing] 50% off sale to support medical expenses fundraiser All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Product Discussion