I will draw your characters when I get around to it!!!!


Artwork & Crafting

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I have started a Tumblr blog and I am doing commissions and stuff, post a description of your character and I will draw it when I get around to it!!!

Heres the link to the blog= artbyequinox

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I'm still open for drawing requests...


Ooooh, OK!

Konan Kappin:

Konan is a female human fighter/monk. She is jovial, flirty, and boisterous. She is always prepared with a sharp remark on the tip of her tongue. By the same line she is an expert in the use of the whip. She is a dual whip wielder and focuses on tripping her enemies. Even though she is a monk she wears armor. She's from a cold climate so she dresses warm. No cheesecake. She's very tall 6'0" and has blond hair with purple highlights. Purple, pink, and light blue are her primary wardrobe choices. She wears a Cossak style hat.

Looking forward to seeing what you do!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
BigDTBone wrote:

Ooooh, OK!

Konan Kappin:

Konan is a female human fighter/monk. She is jovial, flirty, and boisterous. She is always prepared with a sharp remark on the tip of her tongue. By the same line she is an expert in the use of the whip. She is a dual whip wielder and focuses on tripping her enemies. Even though she is a monk she wears armor. She's from a cold climate so she dresses warm. No cheesecake. She's very tall 6'0" and has blond hair with purple highlights. Purple, pink, and light blue are her primary wardrobe choices. She wears a Cossak style hat.

Looking forward to seeing what you do!

IMMA WURKING ONNIT


An tic ip


ATION!!!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

All done, it should be on my tumblr now!!!!


Awesome! Looks great. Thanks!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Never forget that I will be doing commissions indefinitely


Delphi Williamson is a half-elf 5ft. 4in. golden blonde hair, silver eyes, 110lbs. she was born into slavery and at a young age pushed into a gladiator arena, she eventually won her freedom, but her owners didnt want to let her go so she fought gher way out of the city and onto a pirate ship where she sailed to freedom. she wields a scimitar with a light steel shield, a longbow is slung over her backpack. she was raised in a desert enviorment. she is a multi class of fighter/sorcerer. i soon want her to be an eldritch knight. she wears a chain shirt and a locked gauntlet. her sorcerer bloodline is abyssal. she is very beautiful and has a 16 in strenght, but very charismatic and intimidating.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
T4ct15qu4tch wrote:
Delphi Williamson is a half-elf 5ft. 4in. golden blonde hair, silver eyes, 110lbs. she was born into slavery and at a young age pushed into a gladiator arena, she eventually won her freedom, but her owners didnt want to let her go so she fought gher way out of the city and onto a pirate ship where she sailed to freedom. she wields a scimitar with a light steel shield, a longbow is slung over her backpack. she was raised in a desert enviorment. she is a multi class of fighter/sorcerer. i soon want her to be an eldritch knight. she wears a chain shirt and a locked gauntlet. her sorcerer bloodline is abyssal. she is very beautiful and has a 16 in strenght, but very charismatic and intimidating.

1 drawing coming up!


can you email it to me i cant get on tumblr or deviant art

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
T4ct15qu4tch wrote:
can you email it to me i cant get on tumblr or deviant art

I don't have A deviantart but if you PM me your Email I will send it to you as well as I will post it on my tumblr when my printer is back up


How do I pm you

Shadow Lodge

Click on his name/picture to go to his profile

Click on "Send private message"


Ok thank you

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Art is done and posted and Emailed and sent

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

still doing this

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

will be doing this forever

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Still doing this!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

STILL DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

DOIN' IT FOREVER DOOT DEE DOODY DOOT

Liberty's Edge

I visited your site briefly but I couldn't find any samples of your work.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

My art is under the link on the home page called DRAWINGS (art by me)

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Just ask if you want me to draw your character

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I'll draw it

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Artwork & Crafting / I will draw your characters when I get around to it!!!! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.