Post Your Character Art


Artwork & Crafting

601 to 650 of 832 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Todd Stewart wrote:

Another one of my current ganzi PC Il'setsya Wyrmtouched, and her long-suffering half-faerie dragon partner (and former PC of mine) Astrid'azilindria'noxamilla (aka Astrid). Technically this one I suppose now counts as fanart since Il'setsya was published in 'Planar Adventures'. :)

Il'setsya and Astrid

Dawwww!!!


Fun!


For Day 28 of #Intober2018, I drew the actress who I "cast" as my character Patricia "Trick" Tillinghast, in a long-running Buffy/Angel game from several years ago.

Day 27 was also a tribute to Trick, who was a drummer, though the reference photo wasn't of the same actress.

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Todd Stewart wrote:

Another one of my current ganzi PC Il'setsya Wyrmtouched, and her long-suffering half-faerie dragon partner (and former PC of mine) Astrid'azilindria'noxamilla (aka Astrid). Technically this one I suppose now counts as fanart since Il'setsya was published in 'Planar Adventures'. :)

Il'setsya and Astrid

She looks a bit more crazy here than her book art. I really like the bottle & glasses curled up in the tail. And really fun colors throughout.

Contributor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
thistledown wrote:


She looks a bit more crazy here than her book art. I really like the bottle & glasses curled up in the tail. And really fun colors throughout.

Yeah, the published art (which is pretty awesome IMO!) shows her as deceptively sane perhaps. Even just going by the published material on her, she's tethered to a protean artifact, worships a protean lord, and is linked (arguably at the level of her soul) to the Chorus of Malignant Symmetry (sometimes called "the mad chorus"), so take that as you will regarding her being crazy in any meaning of the word. :)

I'm super happy with how this picture turned out!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Todd Stewart wrote:
thistledown wrote:


She looks a bit more crazy here than her book art. I really like the bottle & glasses curled up in the tail. And really fun colors throughout.

Yeah, the published art (which is pretty awesome IMO!) shows her as deceptively sane perhaps. Even just going by the published material on her, she's tethered to a protean artifact, worships a protean lord, and is linked (arguably at the level of her soul) to the Chorus of Malignant Symmetry (sometimes called "the mad chorus"), so take that as you will regarding her being crazy in any meaning of the word. :)

I'm super happy with how this picture turned out!

"Deceptively sane" is my new favourite phrase.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

One of the local PFS GMs is preparing to run the module The Horror on Hook Street in campaign mode, and strongly encouraged us to create characters with psychic magic. Cassilda Tillinghast is the mindblade magus I created for this game. (If I like playing the class and archetype enough, I'll recreate her for PFS.)

I'm seriously considering sharing this piece of art and the background I wrote up for her as a future blog post.

Silver Crusade

Cool!

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Speaking of both 'Deceptively Sane' and psychic magic...

Optani Luralia was my playtest character for Red Flags. It went badly, but I really liked the character. She's a gnome 'spiritualist' which in this case is a very heavily re-fluffed barbarian with the Spirit totem and a lot invested in the Sorcerer (aberrant) archetype. While she does 'rage' in combat, it's mostly to manifest her family members as spirits that hit things for her. She's also damn intimidating and scary when she wants to be. And not quite sane. Her story was influenced bits from the Phantom Phenomenon quests that I found while researching gnome names.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

While I'm here... Arbonel was my rogue Cavalier for the worldwound portion of the playtest. He had the brute rogue version, so he used a longspear for sneak attack. And gang-up so whenever he and the horse threaten he gets flank. Charging with a longspear isn't as good as a lance (which isn't great in 2nd ed to begin with), but I like the thematic-ness of it.

Silver Crusade

thistledown wrote:

Speaking of both 'Deceptively Sane' and psychic magic...

Optani Luralia was my playtest character for Red Flags. It went badly, but I really liked the character. She's a gnome 'spiritualist' which in this case is a very heavily re-fluffed barbarian with the Spirit totem and a lot invested in the Sorcerer (aberrant) archetype. While she does 'rage' in combat, it's mostly to manifest her family members as spirits that hit things for her. She's also damn intimidating and scary when she wants to be. And not quite sane. Her story was influenced bits from the Phantom Phenomenon quests that I found while researching gnome names.

Spirit Totem FTW!


4 people marked this as a favorite.

My growing mischief of ysoki sculpy miniatures

Scarab Sages

Love them!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tim Emrick wrote:

One of the local PFS GMs is preparing to run the module The Horror on Hook Street in campaign mode, and strongly encouraged us to create characters with psychic magic. Cassilda Tillinghast is the mindblade magus I created for this game. (If I like playing the class and archetype enough, I'll recreate her for PFS.)

I'm seriously considering sharing this piece of art and the background I wrote up for her as a future blog post.

We started playing last week, so I've posted Cassilda's stat block and background to my blog today.

Spoiler:
The adventure involves a lot of dream haunts, some that were scripted by the author(s), and others that are up to the GM to create. That was the main impetus for our GM wanting some background on each character. Cassilda got to be the 2nd PC to have some emotional baggage manifested in front of people she's just met...

Shadow Lodge

She seems a bit bored by whatever she's attacking. Kindof an "Oh, you again"


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The blog I posted today shows off the LEGO minis I've built for several of the Pathfinder iconics. I've covered all the CRB and APG base classes, and two of the ACG classes.

Shadow Lodge

Well done!


thistledown wrote:
Well done!

Thanks!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mariko Snowtop, my undine white-haired witch.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I did a few sketches of PFS characters over the holidays:

Kaleb Roundtree, a friend's halfling bard.

Barbar the Halfling Barbarbian, a potential first character for a friend's young child.

Atticus Nox, my tiefling empiricist investigator.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Jalon and Saadet Greenbottle, my half-elf inquisitor of Gorum and his half-sister, my wife's half-orc skulking slayer rogue.

Nephrael Tharix, my wife's aasimar cleric of Asmodeus.

Silver Crusade

(the Siblings link no worky)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
(the Siblings link no worky)

Oops, looks like I forgot to add the URL before I posted. Let's try that again:

Jalon and Saadet Greenbottle, my half-elf inquisitor of Gorum and his half-sister, my wife's half-orc skulking slayer rogue.

Silver Crusade

Thankies, cool!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

More PFS characters:
Alourai Loberad, my son's first PFS character, a kitsune bard.
Nar-Lok, my half-orc heavens shaman, and his new familiar/spirit animal, the wyrmling nightmare dragon Daosvaria [gained through a Chronicle sheet boon].
Raudabjorn Kjallaksson, my dwarf stonelord paladin.
Neferanu, my Osiriani oread brawler/living monolith, using his ka stone's enlarge person power.
K'Chaw, my female tengu cavalier (order of the shield).

I think that just leaves my two PCs who only have 1 XP each (so I don't have as firm an idea of them in my head yet).

My daughter has asked me to draw one of her PFS characters, too, but I haven't yet because she's done so many sketches of them herself. (She's the same sort of compulsive sketcher that I used to be, and wish I still was.)

Silver Crusade

Dawwwwww.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Bubbles Riverscale, my daughter's undine cave druid, attempting to acquire a new animal companion. (We recently played all five We Be Goblins adventures, one of which gives a boon for an owlbear companion. Now she *really* wants to replay the module so she can apply it to her druid!)

Color Spray (An super-quick sketch with some chunky colored pencils I received as a gift.)

Green (Random character sketch, not yet tied to anything. Started out as a Deep One, turned out closer to She-Hulk...?)

Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Being in a play-by-post campaign instigated a LOT of new art for my solarion. She's one of the clones from the Simar Commune.

Sunny Simar
Sunny as a Glam rock star
Sunny and the Glam-Rats
Sunny giving her vBlog on Simar life
Sunny with her mech, reflecting on the past mission


1 person marked this as a favorite.

My most recent sketches are of my oldest and newest PFS characters:

  • Ansari Zolta, rogue and initiate of Cayden Cailean (My first PFS character, who made Seeker level after about two years of on and off play. I don't think I've ever played a character this long before drawing them.)
  • Mumbly Peg, kitsune hunter (She just got her first XP on Tuesday. This picture shows future-Peg, a couple levels after she gains an owlbear companion from that Goblins module we plan on replaying soon.)


  • 1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Another character I play here on the boards: Ktinos Amyntas


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    * Volutus, sylph sky druid.
    * Milo Nimblefingers, halfling cleric of Calistria (whose day job is working in a brothel).

    Milo is my single Core PC, who was created for an all-cleric party in our PFS home game. IIRC, we had 5 gods and 6 factions among 6 PCs, but they worked surprisingly well together. (One of the co-religionists has since been rebuilt as a different god's cleric.) Milo, as a trickery cleric, is that group's rogue substitute. And to our amusement, he was not the only PC with Profession (courtesan); the Shelyn priest also had it.

    And I believe that completes my current stable of 13 PFS characters. These two only have 1-2 XP each, which is why they came last.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I've posted a blog showcasing my PFS portraits (which I've posted here individually over the past couple months).

    Sovereign Court

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    (With heavy russian accent) There is finally art of me, thistledown's original pathfinder character. It is about time. So what if I was already retired before he started making art - my skill should be better recognized.

    Zavo will be used in an upcoming group portrait, so I finally needed to make her


    3 people marked this as a favorite.

    Iwende, my 5e Protector Aasimar Druid with Lillend lineage.

    Silver Crusade

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Threeshades wrote:
    Iwende, my 5e Protector Aasimar Druid with Lillend lineage.

    Oh she is absolutely lovely!

    Shadow Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Threeshades wrote:
    Iwende, my 5e Protector Aasimar Druid with Lillend lineage.

    Very nice, especially the continuation of color from tail to outfit. I wonder if an aasimar trait of 'lillend azata tail' would work in organized play. Though I'm hardly in a position to be making a 3rd tailed character.

    Scarab Sages

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Threeshades wrote:
    Iwende, my 5e Protector Aasimar Druid with Lillend lineage.

    Great piece!


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Threeshades wrote:
    Iwende, my 5e Protector Aasimar Druid with Lillend lineage.

    I made a point of showing this one to my daughter, who is completely infatuated with snakes (she wants to be a herpetologist), D&D (she very recently started DMing her first campaign for some H.S. friends), and hybrid monsters of all kinds (which she draws constantly).

    Her response: "Oooooh, pretty!" And she liked that the character was a non-white aasimar.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    Slayer and wizard for Curse of the Crimson Throne.

    The eternal DM (me), drawing the PCs once more. One day I will draw my own PC. One day......... :P

    Silver Crusade

    Nice!


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Rysky wrote:
    Nice!

    Thanks :)

    Shadow Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I can see that slayer being very sarcastic about the crumpet eating.


    thistledown wrote:
    I can see that slayer being very sarcastic about the crumpet eating.

    lol... Ill make sure I have a lot of tea parties once we start the campaign. Also first time I get PCs that have mom, dad, aunties, uncles and sweet lil nephews n nieces living in the city the adventure takes place. Abduction n blackmail fodder... mouahahahaaaaaa "I know who you are and I know where you live!"

    Acquisitives

    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    I just realized I never posted a proper pic of my mech itself! Though I don't have the missile launcher yet. And I'm thinking of putting the rifle on a mount and grabbing a sword or something.

    Grand Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    In keeping with my project of new art for retired characters...

    (With a sever stutter knocking down her charisma.) "Um, it's n-nice to have some a-art finally. Before it was just s-some clipart of a c-creepy girl who h-happened to have white h-hair."

    (Actually, one of the first 3-d images I made was of her, but it's pretty terrible and never got used for anything, so she's ignoring that)

    Silver Crusade

    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    I have no idea how to do an accent for someone born in Rahadoum but who then spent her teens in the Crown of the World. And this was one of the old-style aasimar, so those 'teens' might have been decades.

    I can't think of an in-character statement of her, but art of my Cold Caster.

    Scarab Sages

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Rounding out the set for today, my Sylph. She's a Storm Kindler, obsessed with the secrets of the Eye of Abendego. At 20 str and 9 int, she's a long ways from most Sylphs. She actually spends most of her day as a huge creature; typically a Mastodon, Megalania, Allosaurus, Giant Squid, or Behemoth Hippo. Then storm shapes into a 40' tall tornado (with the huge creature's strength bonus). Then Rages.

    She's shown here as herself though. With her Wild Dragonhide Full Plate.


    3 people marked this as a favorite.

    Mwenye, my caracal-based catfolk hedgewitch in his Enchanted Eelskin armor.

    Silver Crusade

    Oh cool!

    Shadow Lodge

    Very nice!

    601 to 650 of 832 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Artwork & Crafting / Post Your Character Art All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.