|TEO Cheatle Goblin Squad Member|
Brighthaven is focused on bettering the community, protection of the weak, and promoting justice. Under these ideals we are looking for citizens and companies to join us in our endeavor.
Settlement Name: Brighthaven
Location: South Eastern Mountain Range [04.11]
Alignment: NG, accepting LG, NG, CG, and N
Government: Representative Council, the Chamber of Regents, a merit-based participation system
Proto-Settlement Training: Cleric/Fighter, allies near us provide Crafting, Rogue, and Wizard.
Sponsored Companies -
The Empyrean Order
- Argent Crusade: PvE and Escalation Focused.
- Empyrean Guard: PvP Protection and Anti-Pk Focused.
- Golden Scale Trade Guild: Economy and Crafting Focused.
- The Wolves: Scouting, Patrolling, and Ambush PvP Focused.
The Platinum Blades
- Focused on Escalations and Settlement Protection.
- Focused on Roleplaying, Adventure, and PvE.
Political Status -
Signatory of the Roseblood Accord
Member of the Everbloom Alliance
Ideology and Focus:
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Brighthaven will provide a safe harbor, a place of relative security in the wilderness areas away from Thornkeep and Fort Inevitable. In striving for excellence we will also be offering good-aligned characters the highest level of training and services available anywhere in Pathfinder Online. Brighthaven is also one of the most vibrant settlements in which to trade and conduct business.
Our settlement will be governed by the Chamber of Regents, a merit-based representative system. Each company that joins Brighthaven will have at least one seat on the Chamber of Regents.
As a neutral good settlement, our first priority is always the greatest good for the greatest number of people. As such, the good of the people in all cases will be prioritized over the letter of the law. While every effort has been made to ensure the laws spelled out in our charter provide fair and equitable treatment for all, it is recognized that in some cases the letter of the law may be used unjustly or to leverage an unfair advantage against others. If such is found to be the case, the ruling Council of Brighthaven, the Chamber of Regents, reserves the right to act in a unilateral manner to effect justice and fairness.
- Each citizen of Brighthaven has the right to be treated with respect by fellow citizens.
- Brighthaven prohibits discrimination, harassment and bullying against any person because of age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, gender identity, appearance, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Brighthaven expects that its citizens shall maintain an environment free of discrimination, including harassment, bullying, or retaliation.
- Any person who feels he or she has been unjustly or unfairly treated based on the provisions laid forth in this charter has the right to have their grievance addressed by the Chamber of Regents or parties designated by the Chamber.
- Where separate access or prices can be set for citizens of Brighthaven, citizens will be given priority or advantageous price compared to non-citizens. This pertains to training facilities and any other services for which separate pricing and/or access is available.
- Any citizen may, through their companies seated Regents, petition to address the Chamber of Regents with a concern or grievance, so long as their petition is delivered to the Chamber of Regents at least twenty four hours prior to the chambers regularly scheduled meeting.
Brighthaven boasts one of the most thriving internal economies in the game. We have integrated all of our companies into one centralized system, with a central bank, and an ordering system for gear and supplies. Contact the leader of the Golden Scales via our Mumble channel, for all trade negotiations, or if you are interested in our system and how you can participate.
Joining Brighthaven as a sponsored Company:
1. Please Contact me via the Paizo Forums, CotP Forums, or join our Mumble and have a chat with us.
Joining Brighthaven as a Citizen:
1. Currently due to game mechanics please apply to The Empyrean Order in game. Look at the top left hand side of your screen, find the tower icon to the right of that, open it, search for The Empyrean Order, open and apply.
2. Join us on Mumble.
3. Register on the CotP boards.
4. Apply for CotP membership.
5. Introduce yourself in the Pathfinder Online section.
6. Join our PFO Chapter, and check out the other titles our community has to offer.
Mumble Usage: CotP has a dedicated 24/7 Mumble server. Mumble usage is a requirement for all TEO members, but a microphone is not required unless you are part of the military. This is because Mumble is where most of our conversations happen, and if you aren't in there, you really will not get integrated into the community as much as we would like. Mumble does offer text chat options and if everyone in-game is using Mumble then you can likely reply to comments on the Mumble via our in-game chat as well.
|TEO Alexander Damocles Goblin Squad Member|
|Saiph Goblin Squad Member|
|TEO Khaio Goblin Squad Member|
|Lifedragn Goblin Squad Member|