Alpha-EE Alias Thread


Pathfinder Online

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I figured it might be nice to have a little reference thread for people who may have changed their Alpha names in EE, and any alts, so we know who's who.

I was Guildenstern in Alpha, still am, and now I am also Sagewine the Wizened and Pinecutter Haftwright, the dwarf who cuts wood and that is all he does.

Scarab Sages Goblin Squad Member

I was KarlBob in Alpha. (I also had a rarely-used dwarven alt named KarlBeard.)

My new characters are Karl Kellerman and Kace Ibida.

Goblin Squad Member

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Goblin Squad Member

Neadenil Edam wrote:

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Sagewine the Wizened does not understand what you're talking about.

Goblin Squad Member

Neadenil Edam wrote:

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Psh! I prefer to call it giving my teammate typing practice,

Caldeathe Baequiannia

Scarab Sages Goblin Squad Member

Caldeathe Baequiannia wrote:
Neadenil Edam wrote:

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Psh! I prefer to call it giving my teammate typing practice,

Caldeathe Baequiannia

I've always wondered, is your character's first name pronounced with 4 syllables (/Cal dee ah thuh/), or 2 (/Cal deeth/ or /Cal death/)?

Edit: Or 3 (/Cal deeth uh/ or /Cal death uh/)?

Goblin Squad Member

KarlBob wrote:
Caldeathe Baequiannia wrote:
Neadenil Edam wrote:

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Psh! I prefer to call it giving my teammate typing practice,

Caldeathe Baequiannia

I've always wondered, is your character's first name pronounced with 4 syllables (/Cal dee ah thuh/), or 2 (/Cal deeth/ or /Cal death/)?

Edit: Or 3 (/Cal deeth uh/ or /Cal death uh/)?

could also be /Called eeth/

Scarab Sages Goblin Squad Member

Neadenil Edam wrote:
KarlBob wrote:
Caldeathe Baequiannia wrote:
Neadenil Edam wrote:

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Psh! I prefer to call it giving my teammate typing practice,

Caldeathe Baequiannia

I've always wondered, is your character's first name pronounced with 4 syllables (/Cal dee ah thuh/), or 2 (/Cal deeth/ or /Cal death/)?

Edit: Or 3 (/Cal deeth uh/ or /Cal death uh/)?

could also be /Called eeth/

True, that too.

Goblin Squad Member

Urman the player has Yrme as a main character.

(Figure the name transition goes something like: Urman -> Urma -> Erma -> Irma -> Yrme) (I pronounce it something like ear-muh)

Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.
KarlBob wrote:
Caldeathe Baequiannia wrote:
Neadenil Edam wrote:

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Psh! I prefer to call it giving my teammate typing practice,

Caldeathe Baequiannia

I've always wondered, is your character's first name pronounced with 4 syllables (/Cal dee ah thuh/), or 2 (/Cal deeth/ or /Cal death/)?

Edit: Or 3 (/Cal deeth uh/ or /Cal death uh/)?

Depends how annoyed the tank is at me.

Three in my head, usually two by my friends

Cal dee ath or
Cal deeth.

I also sometimes respond to "healer!" but not always favourably.

Scarab Sages Goblin Squad Member

Caldeathe Baequiannia wrote:
KarlBob wrote:
Caldeathe Baequiannia wrote:
Neadenil Edam wrote:

Edam stayed Edam.

My DT changed to Enil for name shortening cmd line typing goodness.

Psh! I prefer to call it giving my teammate typing practice,

Caldeathe Baequiannia

I've always wondered, is your character's first name pronounced with 4 syllables (/Cal dee ah thuh/), or 2 (/Cal deeth/ or /Cal death/)?

Edit: Or 3 (/Cal deeth uh/ or /Cal death uh/)?

Depends how annoyed the tank is at me.

Three in my head, usually two by my friends

Cal dee ath or
Cal deeth.

I also sometimes respond to "healer!" but not always favourably.

Thanks. Good to know.

Goblin Squad Member

How about that last name tho?? Wowza!

Baequiannia

Bay quee anne yea?

Most will know me as Dazyk (though I've added the last name Half-Elven). [EDIT: and it is Dah zick, not Day zick]

I will also be tromping around as a hot-headed, ale slurping dwarven armoursmith, Koal Fireforge.

Goblin Squad Member

Dazyk wrote:
Most will know me as Dazyk (though I've added the last name Half-Elven). [EDIT: and it is Dah zick, not Day zick]

Good thing you said. Being surrounded by expat central europeans from WWI and WWII, I'd been assuming (I don't even really know how to write it) "Dah Zchik" with a barely-heard "z" rolled into a sort of buzzing "ch/sh" kind of like the "z" in "azure" but not really.

Pyrohy, anyone?

Goblin Squad Member

That's an interesting take on it! =)

I usually just get a lot of Day-zick. Most of my friends in other games usually ended up calling me Daz (again: Daaz, not Daze).

Pyrohy? YES PLEASE! (I am Ukrainian in RL =)

Was I right with Baequiannia?

Goblin Squad Member

I will not reveal any of my names.

Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.

lol - well you did not need to post then

Goblin Squad Member

Dazyk wrote:
Was I right with Baequiannia?

Pretty much. I look at the last half as the name "Anya," so Bay Kwee An Ya is about as good as it gets. If you really want to get it down, the "ae" is a dipthong.

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Caldeathe Baequiannia wrote:
Dazyk wrote:
Was I right with Baequiannia?
Pretty much. I look at the last half as the name "Anya," so Bay Kwee An Ya is about as good as it gets. If you really want to get it down, the "ae" is a dipthong.

You do realize some people might interpret that as "Bay Queen Anya - the Swedish transvestite from Frisco" :P

Goblin Squad Member

I am used to being the butt of human jokes. My half-brother Willum has tried them all.

Goblin Squad Member

Erikaal - Dwarven ranger
and
Jakaal - Dwarven Bowyer

(and porter of goods on both >.>)

Goblin Squad Member

Bluddwolf wrote:
I will not reveal any of my names.

SO if you're not using Bluddwolf, do you mind if I use it? I can't imagine we'll be able to block names forever if we don't use them.

I checked the name - no one is using it yet (well, except me but I'll delete that character in the next hour before server down-time.) My rendition of Bluddwolf is a big guy, violet eyes, blond mullet, and big eye brows.

I've deleted the character, but it's a fine Golarian name and will eventually be used.

(minor edits)


I am...Wild Donkey!

Goblin Squad Member

My Main is now Regalo Harnoncourt, my Mage alt will be Tyncale Harnoncourt.

Grand Lodge Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thod and Theodum

Grand Lodge Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Theodum and Thod

How did he dare taking on ownership of the Lodge. I'm the rightful venture captain here.

Goblin Squad Member

Thod wrote:
Thod and Theodum
Theodum wrote:

Theodum and Thod

How did he dare taking on ownership of the Lodge. I'm the rightful venture captain here.

I now picture you as the PFO Palom and Porom =D

Goblin Squad Member

Well ... Schedim ....

Dark Archive Goblin Squad Member

Main is Averell Dalton

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Hobson Fiffledown wrote:
I am...Wild Donkey!

So calling you a crazy ass is a nickname?


@ Ravenlute - Nope, that's just telling it straight. ;)

My Fighter 'Ciuco Sfrenato' was named as a play on my poker moniker. However, because of multiple options of translation, I'm on the list of name changes when that comes about.

*game show waaaa waaaa sound*

I actually got the name from a two year adventure trying to photograph wild donkeys on the Big Island of Hawaii. Their herds were all rounded up some years ago and sent to California. They have become pretty scarce now and I went a little crazy in my search.

Goblin Squad Member

Urman wrote:
Bluddwolf wrote:
I will not reveal any of my names.

SO if you're not using Bluddwolf, do you mind if I use it? I can't imagine we'll be able to block names forever if we don't use them.

I checked the name - no one is using it yet (well, except me but I'll delete that character in the next hour before server down-time.) My rendition of Bluddwolf is a big guy, violet eyes, blond mullet, and big eye brows.

I've deleted the character, but it's a fine Golarian name and will eventually be used.

(minor edits)

Bluddwolf is usually a nickname for my characters, and a forum name for me. I usually use some variation: Bluddworth, Bluddwolf or Blodvaerd. If you see any of those names associated with a game, that is me.


Grickin, human rogue/barbarian/druid. More-or-less.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Licensed Products / Digital Games / Pathfinder Online / Alpha-EE Alias Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Pathfinder Online