WORLD OF CREATION!!!


Forum Games

351 to 400 of 609 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Yes I will provide everyone with my crude map.
I will scan it and put it somewhere where we can all
see it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Boring 7 and any other tech based sentience start to receive contact from the Colossi. Talos is guarding worm mountain, while The Big Giant Head is acting as security till someone orders it to destroy. Both are sharing troop movements, weather patterns, and AV files. The mind of a Colossus is like a pre-internet BBS. A galaxy of wire connected crystals surrounding the head of the original symbiot.


Merlyn made his way to Lighton, where he demanded an audience with Patriarch Palas. The Paladins who guard said no. Undaunted, Merlyn began performing magical trips for large crowds, and the crowds grew so large that Palas himself requested to see Merlyn. The Paladins reluctantly agreed to escort Merlyn to him.

Patriarch Palas lived in the Cathedral, a very large palace that was a church and government building. Palas was dressed in white robes and he wore a crown lined with white crystals. His skin was the color of gold and his eyes were all blue. Merlyn told him the warning that the Waste Wyrm told him, and Palas was perplexed. He said he would pray about. After about 5 minutes Palas said, "Leafar the Light wishes to see you. You must go now to him."

Twelve Paladins in white armor lead Merlyn to and then through the Labyrinth of Lights to the center, where the god of light Leafar sat on a throne made of starlight. Merlyn had other gods before, but Leafar was the most impressive.

Merlyn the Magician, welcome. I know why you have come, and even I cannot decipher the Waste Wyrm's warning, because his mind is closed to me. However, I do know that war is coming again. Twenty years ago the Destroyer nearly destroyed Lighton, and it was not a god who stopped him; it was Men, Machines, and a Dragon who did it.

I ask you to befome a prophet, and warn the Men races that war is coming, and sides must be chosen. Those who value freedom must ally themselves with those who want tryanny. It will be life against death. All of Beriya must be united when the Shadow from Beyond descends.

"What is this Shadow that you speak of my god?" Merlyn asked.

Let's deal with one crisis at a time. Now, go in peace my friend. Walk in the Light.
Leafar then touched his forehead, and Merlyn felt pure light wash through him. Then he was escorted out of the Labyrinth and Lighton by twelve Paladins who were glad to see him go.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The madness finally subsidies and Grodd is able to return home. However, Farael and Malakar send Alsokar with him to watch over the deeply shaken gorilla deity. Grodd ensures that the people of Gorilla City remain happy, prosperous and above all ignorant.

Meanwhile, Nevara and her reapers along with the Angazhani prepare to raid a quiet fishing port.


Gorilla Grodd wrote:

The madness finally subsidies and Grodd is able to return home. However, Farael and Malakar send Alsokar with him to watch over the deeply shaken gorilla deity. Grodd ensures that the people of Gorilla City remain happy, prosperous and above all ignorant.

Meanwhile, Nevara and her reapers along with the Angazhani prepare to raid a quiet fishing port.

Which fishing port, Gorilla God? Can you give it a sort of location that would help. Thanks. :)


Using both is ability to sneak and magic, Merlyn went down south until he walked into the two Human kingdoms or Hukara and Drakonus. Both kingdoms were divided by a river, which was simply called the Hutan River. He noticed warriors from both sides patrolling it.

Merlyn decided to go into Hukara first, because it looked friendlier. A lifetime ago he was born in these lands and he became a shaman of the Owl Tribe. He was 40 when he heard a Call and left for the Great Forest to become a Druid. That was almost 60 years ago.

He entered the capital of Hukara which was Hu-Nar, and he asked if he could see King Bo-Rak. The Hukarans knew him well, so with an hour he was talking to the king in a rather plain looking throne room. Bo-Rak considered himself a man of the people, and he didn't like extravagance. He was in his 40's now, and he looked it. Being a good king is not easy. He was dressed in plain clothes, and his gold crown fit loosely on his head. Merlyn could tell that he rarely wore it.

Merlyn told the king what Leafar had said, and Bo-Rak looked very worried.
"I will begin to prepare my people for a greater war than expected," Bo-Rak said. "We have been preparing ourselves for a war with the Drakonites, and their attack could happen at any moment."

"War with the Drakonites? Why? You are both humans; why would King Dar-Khan want to attack you?"

"I have not seen him in over 20 years, ever since we returned from Lighton. He considers himself more dragon than human now. My spies tell me he keeps himself locked away in his palace, and he only rules through his advisers. The only "person" he trusts is the dragon Jormungand. Perhaps he has gone mad, I do not know. He will not speak to me."

"Then perhaps he will speak to me," Merlyn said. "I can be very persuasive when I want to be. I needed to talk to him anyway, since I am a prophet now it seems."

Merlyn quickly left and began his journey west across the Hutan River to the kingdom of Drakonus. Being a prophet was much harder than he thought. He noticed he was being followed, but he didn't have the time or patience to worry about him or her now...


On the eastern shore of Primeva, the Aqua Buddha had been busy since the Battle of Lighton. The Dome of Water he created 20 years ago, with the Trident of Woe, still remained. His new worshipers (the aquatic Mashileen and Kragothi, plus other races like Humans, Roocaf, and Primevans) built a city around the dome that he wanted to be called Aquarius, because he always thought the name was cool. They ended up calling the large body of water east of the city the Aquarian Ocean; once again the Aqua Buddha thought it was cool. He spent his days within the dome meditating about life, teaching his worshipers about how cool life was, and resolving any disputes brought before him.

When some of his clergy asked if he was concerned about another war coming, the Aqua Buddha told them this:

"Dudes, life is what it is. If war comes we will deal with it, and if peace comes we will deal with that too. Deal with stuff when it comes, not when it doesn't come." His worshipers were amazed at his wisdom, and his scribe quickly wrote it down on a scroll.

One day a old, human fishermen arrived to speak to the Aqua Buddha, and he listened.
"My god, during a fishing trip I discovered a new island. It is beautiful, and it has much life and vegetation, but it also has dangerous parts to it as well. I sailed around it several times and caught many fish. I ask your wisdom now to name it."

The Aqua Buddha carefully considered it. He needed a name that was both beautiful and dangerous. Then the perfect name came to him; it was memory from another world.

"Let's call the island...Paizo! That is a cool name. You want some Aquarian Ale, dude? They make it for me here."


Deep within Mt. Dogon, the God of Destruction was almost finished. He had labored many hours crafting his daughter. He made her from both stone and human bodies that his clerics brought him. Instead of making her the size of a mountain like The Destroyer, he made his daughter relatively short, a mere seven rods (feet) tall. That way she could relate to the people she was about to destroy.

He breathed life into her, as gods can do, and he gave her a staff as tall as she was. It was made from pure, black, unbreakable crystal, and at it's top he placed the most powerful artifact he ever created: the Orb of Oblivion! Anything she struck with that orb with be obliterated from existence. He was so proud of himself, that he almost cried.

Wake up, daughter of Dogon! Your time has come to bring destruction to this world. I shall named you...Destra! What have you to say for yourself? Speak!

Destra opened her eyes...


...and she looked up at her father Dogon. She smiled, and it made her stone skin crack slightly.

"Hello father. Thank you for making me. I will bring more destruction to this world than my brother, but I have just one request."

What is that request, daughter?

"I'd rather be called Mistress Destra, father. I like the sound of it. Now leave me, please, I have much work to do."

Dogan smiled and laughed...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Let the Darkness... Spread...

The inhabitants of a city to the east of the Black Desert, one of the most distant trade centers of the world, were growing alarmed. It had happened slowly at first, soil drying up, crops at the edge of fields failing, wells giving silty water. But within a few years, entire farms had been swallowed. Homes had been destroyed. People had went missing. For no discernible reason, the Black Desert had started expanding.

Patrols that went near the sand reported feeling cold despite the sun, and uneasy. Nomads who visited the edge of the desert for time away from the bustle of trade went missing. Nothing and nobody could seem to escape once they strolled near.

Eventually, the only sustainable farms near the city were on it's east side. Rivers dried up. Animals stopped foraging in the area. And, within 4 years, the city collapsed. Starving, thirsty peasants rioted. The leadership of the city, deprived of trade, penniless but for their estates in the city, left for the east. Those who stayed in the city died. Those who left never quite got over the loss they had experienced. And still, the desert advanced.

"The people will fall. Their cities will fall. The world will return to the dust from which it was made. The Black Desert will rule all..."


Carlock wrote:

Such madness cannot be so easily cast aside. I reach out to one of the engines a introduce a fault to its function. Its polarity reverses, and it comes tumbling back around towards the Primary. It will take much longer now, but any attempts to change its course further risk awakening it prematurely, and as for when it will come close enough to affect this world...

Heh heh heh.

figure this can back-burner 'till during or after the upcoming Titan war. Maybe drop in some madness nightmare cults if anyone has a us for 'em in the meantime. Side note: the D'kin are calling their terraform moon "Terequie" (tear-eh-quay) for "dream of peace." That may change with current politics and/or better suggestions. Sun could use a name.

Do you mean the engines of the moon Terequie? That is what I am unclear about. Terequie is the name of the original Moon correct? That is what I am unclear about. Nevara's Necrotic Engine should be working fine mass producing undead. The next war is going to start soon.


FFVIIGuru wrote:

Let the Darkness... Spread...

The inhabitants of a city to the east of the Black Desert, one of the most distant trade centers of the world, were growing alarmed. It had happened slowly at first, soil drying up, crops at the edge of fields failing, wells giving silty water. But within a few years, entire farms had been swallowed. Homes had been destroyed. People had went missing. For no discernible reason, the Black Desert had started expanding.

Patrols that went near the sand reported feeling cold despite the sun, and uneasy. Nomads who visited the edge of the desert for time away from the bustle of trade went missing. Nothing and nobody could seem to escape once they strolled near.

Eventually, the only sustainable farms near the city were on it's east side. Rivers dried up. Animals stopped foraging in the area. And, within 4 years, the city collapsed. Starving, thirsty peasants rioted. The leadership of the city, deprived of trade, penniless but for their estates in the city, left for the east. Those who stayed in the city died. Those who left never quite got over the loss they had experienced. And still, the desert advanced.

"The people will fall. Their cities will fall. The world will return to the dust from which it was made. The Black Desert will rule all..."

Very good writing, Guru. The only thing I would add are some names. The far west of Primeva has been undefined. Just some real simple ones. Take a look at the names of some places and characters on this thread. Its definately not Tolkien, more like GRRM...lol


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The idea I'm trying to evoke at the moment is that these places are so out of the way that noone that doesn't live there has heard of them. Everything seems to be going on in either central or eastern Primeva, so why would anyone pay attention to the ending of a few villages and a city far from what they consider an immediate threat? Don't worry though, things will... heat up over the next few days...

Just as soon as I find me a map...

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

*Slice!* Off went the head, cleaved cleanly off the shoulders, as the axe swung in a devastating arc. And the Angazhani smiled wickedly, its white fur turned red from being drenched in blood, one less villager to worry about.

For the people of Melosba (who were naught but humble fishermen), it seemed that Judgement Day had arrived in horrible, bloody fashion. Despite being located in the southeast corner of the continent (where the warm, tropical climate meets the cold, southern winds) the villagers had nothing to fear apart from the occasional storm that developed right off the coast. Nothing, until today.

The attack was unexpected, sudden and (from the villagers' point of view) totally pointless! For the village, despite the bountiful harvest it catches, was a POOR village so what could the attackers want with a few meager coffers? The truth however, was far more sinister. Because Nevara, Queen of the Night, Empress of Eternal Darkness, cared not for the village's wealth... She just wanted the people slain and the village itself burned to the ground! And in just little over three hours, she got her wish.

Standing proudly amongst the destruction, Nevara gave a roar of triumph, before declaring that they all move on to next target.


Gorilla Grodd wrote:

*Slice!* Off went the head, cleaved cleanly off the shoulders, as the axe swung in a devastating arc. And the Angazhani smiled wickedly, its white fur turned red from being drenched in blood, one less villager to worry about.

For the people of Melosba (who were naught but humble fishermen), it seemed that Judgement Day had arrived in horrible, bloody fashion. Despite being located in the southeast corner of the continent (where the warm, tropical climate meets the cold, southern winds) the villagers had nothing to fear apart from the occasional storm that developed right off the coast. Nothing, until today.

The attack was unexpected, sudden and (from the villagers' point of view) totally pointless! For the village, despite the bountiful harvest it catches, was a POOR village so what could the attackers want with a few meager coffers? The truth however, was far more sinister. Because Nevara, Queen of the Night, Empress of Eternal Darkness, cared not for the village's wealth... She just wanted the people slain and the village itself burned to the ground! And in just little over three hours, she got her wish.

Standing proudly amongst the destruction, Nevara gave a roar of triumph, before declaring that they all move on to next target.

Nevara was pleased that Melosba was destroyed, and she looked forward to the next one. At the same time she in her valley located at the northern central region of Primeva. She had the power in be in more than one place at once. Some called it cloning, but she called it convient. If one body died, she always had another ready. She was walking through her garden, and she saw the Destroyer's head on display. Nevara knew she would have to deal with his sister, Mistress Destra, sooner or later. She began to sing...


Dungeon Kobold wrote:
Farael the Fallen wrote:

Question on the Moons. I know there is a neutral Moon that was already here, the one you are terraforming. Then another god, was it DK, created a dark or evil moon that caused a...

The Murmur's moon isn't dark or evil, and it didn't cause earthquakes. It caused floods only because it meant a huge change in the pull of the tides (and the tides were already pretty high thanks to Leafar's constant rain), and it caused darkness because of an eclipse.

The Murmur wrote:
I will cast down one of my million-sided dice, and fling it down upon the earth below! A shadow passes over the world. Rising tides spasm and flood the land as a second, smaller moon appears in the sky. For one night, the glutted oceans overflow from the new moon's pull, drowning farms and cities of both the Dogar and the armies of light as an eclipse brings about a day of darkness.
The Murmur calls the moon "Deemelyun".

What color is Deemelyun? I imagined Terequie to be grayish Lepharmon to white in color.


OK, I had to do it this way, but it's a start. Let's see if it works.

Map of Primeva 1.0

This is just me looking at the places on the thread, and drawing them on a piece of paper. Then I took a picture and downloaded it onto another thread forum that allowed me to do that. It's the best I can do right now. The big blob in the northeast corner was a mistake. I just couldn't see Worm Mountain, with the Deadwood Swamp around it, in the north. Please correct my errors. :)


In the Aquarian Ocean (east of Primeva) a boat landed on the Isle of Paizo. A man stepped off the boat that was sinking. He doesn't remember his name or where he came from, but he does know what he is. He walked along the shore until he saw two fishermen who also crashed on the beach. One of them looked Human, like was, but the other was an odd, aquatic looking mixture of fish and man. It didn't matter to him, because he had sailed with worse.

"Ahoy there," the man said to them. "What island this be called?"

"It has been named Paizo by the Aqua Buddha," the fishy looking man said.

"Paizo? Oh well, that can be my name too then. Come on men, you can sail with me now. Let's get to fixing your ship."

Paizo started telling the men how to fix the ship, because he was good at it. He had been a captain for most of his life he assumed, because most of his memories were gone. However, he did remember one thing: he was a pirate!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nevara the Night Queen wrote:
Gorilla Grodd wrote:

*Slice!* Off went the head, cleaved cleanly off the shoulders, as the axe swung in a devastating arc. And the Angazhani smiled wickedly, its white fur turned red from being drenched in blood, one less villager to worry about.

For the people of Melosba (who were naught but humble fishermen), it seemed that Judgement Day had arrived in horrible, bloody fashion. Despite being located in the southeast corner of the continent (where the warm, tropical climate meets the cold, southern winds) the villagers had nothing to fear apart from the occasional storm that developed right off the coast. Nothing, until today.

The attack was unexpected, sudden and (from the villagers' point of view) totally pointless! For the village, despite the bountiful harvest it catches, was a POOR village so what could the attackers want with a few meager coffers? The truth however, was far more sinister. Because Nevara, Queen of the Night, Empress of Eternal Darkness, cared not for the village's wealth... She just wanted the people slain and the village itself burned to the ground! And in just little over three hours, she got her wish.

Standing proudly amongst the destruction, Nevara gave a roar of triumph, before declaring that they all move on to next target.

Nevara was pleased that Melosba was destroyed, and she looked forward to the next one. At the same time she in her valley located at the northern central region of Primeva. She had the power in be in more than one place at once. Some called it cloning, but she called it convient. If one body died, she always had another ready. She was walking through her garden, and she saw the Destroyer's head on display. Nevara knew she would have to deal with his sister, Mistress Destra, sooner or later. She began to sing...

The destroyer's head is now a colossi. It can sing along with her.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Farael the Fallen wrote:

OK, I had to do it this way, but it's a start. Let's see if it works.

Map of Primeva 1.0

This is just me looking at the places on the thread, and drawing them on a piece of paper. Then I took a picture and downloaded it onto another thread forum that allowed me to do that. It's the best I can do right now. The big blob in the northeast corner was a mistake. I just couldn't see Worm Mountain, with the Deadwood Swamp around it, in the north. Please correct my errors. :)

It looks like an extinct volcano with a big iron Spartan(Talos) standing next to it. Dark, greenish, brown is a good swamp color for maps.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Grodd lay on his bed, in his private chambers, fast asleep. At first, his slumber was dreamless, but then he found himself standing on a beach watching a pirate (who had just called himself 'Paizo' after the island he landed on) order two other men (one human, like the pirate, and the other a human/fish combo) to rebuild a ship to set sail in. Waking up, Grodd pondered as to why he had such a dream, it was then that he came to the conclusion that maybe this 'Paizo' character would make an excellent ally...provided that he can be persuaded of course.


Goth Guru wrote:
Farael the Fallen wrote:

OK, I had to do it this way, but it's a start. Let's see if it works.

Map of Primeva 1.0

This is just me looking at the places on the thread, and drawing them on a piece of paper. Then I took a picture and downloaded it onto another thread forum that allowed me to do that. It's the best I can do right now. The big blob in the northeast corner was a mistake. I just couldn't see Worm Mountain, with the Deadwood Swamp around it, in the north. Please correct my errors. :)

It looks like an extinct volcano with a big iron Spartan(Talos) standing next to it. Dark, greenish, brown is a good swamp color for maps.

Yes, I could use some colored pencils. The map is evolving, and I'm sure the Next War will change it again. I could add another page too.


Gorilla Grodd wrote:
Grodd lay on his bed, in his private chambers, fast asleep. At first, his slumber was dreamless, but then he found himself standing on a beach watching a pirate (who had just called himself 'Paizo' after the island he landed on) order two other men (one human, like the pirate, and the other a human/fish combo) to rebuild a ship to set sail in. Waking up, Grodd pondered as to why he had such a dream, it was then that he came to the conclusion that maybe this 'Paizo' character would make an excellent ally...provided that he can be persuaded of course.

Paizo had to tell the fisherman what a pirate was. Why fish for a fish when you could steal one? They agreed that was easier than fishing all day. More fisherman crashed on his island, so it gave him more material for a much bigger ship. On his old world Paizo was one of many pirates, but on this world he was the first pirate. He could even be the Pirate King!

Then he,heard a mental message from someone claiming to be a "Gorilla God", but he dismissed it as a drunken dream. Then he asked his new crew, "Does this world have any alcohol?"

They all nodded yes and told him about Aquarian Ale in the city of Aquarius...


In her valley Nevara finished her song with the Destroyer Head, because due to the symbite he could now talk, but he sang badly. She was considering making a calendar after she took over the world. It would have 12 months and she would name the first month after herself. She decided to take a bold action and she summoned her high priest.
Vicar Vorrak, summon the Necromancers! Have them assemble the undead army! We will attack Lighton at dusk tonight! Perhaps the Dark Elves will join us.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nevara the Night Queen wrote:

In her valley Nevara finished her song with the Destroyer Head, because due to the symbite he could now talk, but he sang badly. She was considering making a calendar after she took over the world. It would have 12 months and she would name the first month after herself. She decided to take a bold action and she summoned her high priest.

Vicar Vorrak, summon the Necromancers! Have them assemble the undead army! We will attack Lighton at dusk tonight! Perhaps the Dark Elves will join us.

The Big Giant Head,"Queen Nevara, Leafar may be on some sort of vacation, but the Paladins of Lighton have built up to a full quarter of the population. Would you like me to smash through the Maze of Light so your troops can get into the city quicker?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

We shall overcome All...

The black desert continues to move. Smaller villages were engulfed, refugees fled before the desert's rapid expansion. Within 2 years, the primary western cities of Wayrest and The Crossing had begun their descent into destruction. The river at the Crossing had presented the desert with a problem, but the river did not match the Black Desert's ability to reason. The Desert had seperately dried up it's source.

With the West's primary trade centers deserted, the Desert has created a "Dead Zone", an area of land to the west that is completely unusable. It seems that nothing can stop the expansion...

Perhaps the "Great Forest" can stop us? Somehow, I don't think so...


Goth Guru wrote:
Nevara the Night Queen wrote:

In her valley Nevara finished her song with the Destroyer Head, because due to the symbite he could now talk, but he sang badly. She was considering making a calendar after she took over the world. It would have 12 months and she would name the first month after herself. She decided to take a bold action and she summoned her high priest.

Vicar Vorrak, summon the Necromancers! Have them assemble the undead army! We will attack Lighton at dusk tonight! Perhaps the Dark Elves will join us.
The Big Giant Head,"Queen Nevara, Leafar may be on some sort of vacation, but the Paladins of Lighton have built up to a full quarter of the population. Would you like me to smash through the Maze of Light so your troops can get into the city quicker?"

Yes, Sir Guru, my army would appreciate any help you might offer. I will let Vicar Vorrak know.


Goth Guru wrote:
Nevara the Night Queen wrote:

In her valley Nevara finished her song with the Destroyer Head, because due to the symbite he could now talk, but he sang badly. She was considering making a calendar after she took over the world. It would have 12 months and she would name the first month after herself. She decided to take a bold action and she summoned her high priest.

Vicar Vorrak, summon the Necromancers! Have them assemble the undead army! We will attack Lighton at dusk tonight! Perhaps the Dark Elves will join us.
The Big Giant Head,"Queen Nevara, Leafar may be on some sort of vacation, but the Paladins of Lighton have built up to a full quarter of the population. Would you like me to smash through the Maze of Light so your troops can get into the city quicker?"

I can assure you, Mr. Guru, that I am not on a "vacation". I remain in the Layrinth of Light, and Lighton will be ready. Patriarch Palas will assemble his Paladins to stop Nevara's invasion. My Couatl will help defend me. The Light will prevail.


FFVIIGuru wrote:

We shall overcome All...

The black desert continues to move. Smaller villages were engulfed, refugees fled before the desert's rapid expansion. Within 2 years, the primary western cities of Wayrest and The Crossing had begun their descent into destruction. The river at the Crossing had presented the desert with a problem, but the river did not match the Black Desert's ability to reason. The Desert had seperately dried up it's source.

With the West's primary trade centers deserted, the Desert has created a "Dead Zone", an area of land to the west that is completely unusable. It seems that nothing can stop the expansion...

Perhaps the "Great Forest" can stop us? Somehow, I don't think so...

Merlyn was on his way to Drakonus when he felt a growing evil in the West. The Black Desert was somehow growing. He did not know who or what was causing that growth, but perhaps the Elves and the Great Tree would tell him. He spent 20 years in the Great Forest tending to the trees. His staff was made from a broken limb from the Great Tree. He decided to start heading South...


Gorilla Grodd wrote:

*Slice!* Off went the head, cleaved cleanly off the shoulders, as the axe swung in a devastating arc. And the Angazhani smiled wickedly, its white fur turned red from being drenched in blood, one less villager to worry about.

For the people of Melosba (who were naught but humble fishermen), it seemed that Judgement Day had arrived in horrible, bloody fashion. Despite being located in the southeast corner of the continent (where the warm, tropical climate meets the cold, southern winds) the villagers had nothing to fear apart from the occasional storm that developed right off the coast. Nothing, until today.

The attack was unexpected, sudden and (from the villagers' point of view) totally pointless! For the village, despite the bountiful harvest it catches, was a POOR village so what could the attackers want with a few meager coffers? The truth however, was far more
sinister. Because Nevara, Queen of the Night, Empress of Eternal Darkness, cared not for the village's wealth... She just wanted the people slain and the village itself burned to the ground! And in just little over three hours, she got her wish.

Standing proudly amongst the destruction, Nevara gave a roar of triumph, before declaring that they all move on to next target.

Nevara's clone and her Reapers continue their onslaught through the Southern Jungle. She turns any dead person they kill into zombies, and by now they have zombies along with their

Angazhani allies.
I want the Gorilla God's head in my garden, right next to the Destroyer's Head. That would
be fun. Hahahaha...

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Once more, Gorilla Grodd had his dreamless slumber disturbed. This time, it was disturbed by a beautiful voice with an ugly cackle (due to the vile evilness within the laugh).

Sitting upright, Grodd wished ever so desperately for the nightmares to end - he just couldn't take it anymore!


Gulian wrote:

Although the elves did not contribute much to the battle, they too have suffered greatly through the cataclysmic times of the Destroyer's awakening. It took time to heal the woods, although it would forever bear marks of scars created by struggles and battles.

The Platinum Dragon would be very welcome back to the forest by the World Tree. With it's newfound calling, the dragon would be given a blessing of nature, allowing it to permanently learn the mystical arts and named Jormungand, which meant: "The First Serpent" in the elven tongue.

The Elves began to rebuild their homes, heal their wounded and mourne their dead, grateful to Jormungand for his gracious help, in return granting him a home.

------------------

This signified the end of an age, bringing about years of peace and prosperity in all of Beriya.

As this time indeed passed, however, most elves chose to clutch to the dreams of arrogance, superiority and power, exploiting nature as they saw fit, without giving anything back. As generations replaced generations, their people slowly began to split into those who still retained their connection with nature and those who did not.

Eventually, their conflict grew into the unthinkable as elf fought with elf. This war would be won swiftly by druids, leaving those who were not the losers. The World's Tree anger was triggered and he tore away the loser's gift of nature, forever rendering them unable to reclaim their ancient heritage as well banishing them from the forest for eternity.

Most left, but some stayed. Those who stayed and chose beg for the Tree's forgiveness would forevermore be called the Low Elves, while the druids would be called the High Elves. The Druids lived atop the World Tree, watching over the worlds and keeping the World Child's slumber safe and despite expectations, they displayed no arrogance or abuse towards their lesser brothers, who lived down there, among the woods. The council of Druids, consisting of seven immortal Archdruids ruled them fairly and justly,...

It had been at least 40 years since he left the Great Forest. He came here as a Human shaman...he heard the Call of the World Tree. He studied Druidism and became a Tree-Tender...until he heard another Call.

"So much has changed," he said to the trees.
He walked through the forest for hours, seeing no one, but knowing that a thousand unseen eyes were watching his every move. Finally, he saw the Great Tree. How he had missed her. He spoke to her in words and feelings.
"Mother, hear me! In the west a black desert grows. Soon it will come to the Great Forest. What do I do? How do I stop it? War is coming back to Primeva! Leafar has made me his prophet! All who love Beriya must unite. Tell me, Mother, what do I do?"

Merlyn waited for a response...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Leafar the Light wrote:
Goth Guru wrote:
Nevara the Night Queen wrote:

In her valley Nevara finished her song with the Destroyer Head, because due to the symbite he could now talk, but he sang badly. She was considering making a calendar after she took over the world. It would have 12 months and she would name the first month after herself. She decided to take a bold action and she summoned her high priest.

Vicar Vorrak, summon the Necromancers! Have them assemble the undead army! We will attack Lighton at dusk tonight! Perhaps the Dark Elves will join us.
The Big Giant Head,"Queen Nevara, Leafar may be on some sort of vacation, but the Paladins of Lighton have built up to a full quarter of the population. Would you like me to smash through the Maze of Light so your troops can get into the city quicker?"
I can assure you, Mr. Guru, that I am not on a "vacation". I remain in the Layrinth of Light, and Lighton will be ready. Patriarch Palas will assemble his Paladins to stop Nevara's invasion. My Couatl will help defend me. The Light will prevail.

The WormLord,"While I backed the ritual that brought the symbiots to animate life, they are out of my control. I'm willing to provide support in undead, cultists, and whatever wormpeople still follow me, to both sides. I'm a chaotic evil god."


BREAK!
As it is impossible for me to change my online name without losing this avatar picture, just refer to me as "The Wormlord" or "Puss The Worm" on this topic. This is a roleplaying topic so your character cannot see the words "Goth Guru". Unless you want to announce Break and then Resume don't type "Goth Guru" because there is another guru here.
RESUME!


Goth, you can make an alias. Go up to "My Account".

Dungeon Kobold wrote:
Goth Guru wrote:


While other deities were busy retrenching, some of my most gifted worm people performed the ritual deep in a mountain(Worm Mountain). Some adventurers attacked, but their low levels made them more sacrifices. When the magic died down, I was remade, as a full diety, and one rogue lived to tell the tale.

This rogue's name was Scratch, and he was one of a small number that paid casual homage to the God of Luck.

Even as Dogon began to abandon his plan for total destruction, the dead were growing bolder and bolder. The wormspawn were becoming more numerous, and from Worm Mountain they began to scatter as their god walked again.

Good luck followed the rogue as he fled ahead of the horde, warning the people of neighboring towns. And below the surface of the earth, one of the remaining six great Platinum Dragons burrowed after him. It gave him the luck to avoid the undead wandering the Deadwood Swamp that surrounded the mountain.

Scratch is long dead, for humans do not live long, but his goal lives on. The platinum dragon and he worked hard to create an order of stealthy rangers to protect the land. Though painfully small in numbers, these rangers are nearly immune to the worms and alone know how to navigate the foul lands now ruled by the dead.

The rangers are called by the common folk "sour knights" for the foul smell of vinegar that can identify a member. Immersion in vinegar is deadly to the puss worms, and so the rangers are never found without the stuff. Carrying great backpacks and belts laden with vials and charms, the rangers see themselves as all that stands between the world and Nevara's and the Wormlord's forces.

At last, their time has come. The small but scattered order unites for the first time and sets out for Lighton—led by the platinum dragon they call the Wyrm of Repose.


Goth Guru wrote:
Leafar the Light wrote:
Goth Guru wrote:
Nevara the Night Queen wrote:

In her valley Nevara finished her song with the Destroyer Head, because due to the symbite he could now talk, but he sang badly. She was considering making a calendar after she took over the world. It would have 12 months and she would name the first month after herself. She decided to take a bold action and she summoned her high priest.

Vicar Vorrak, summon the Necromancers! Have them assemble the undead army! We will attack Lighton at dusk tonight! Perhaps the Dark Elves will join us.
The Big Giant Head,"Queen Nevara, Leafar may be on some sort of vacation, but the Paladins of Lighton have built up to a full quarter of the population. Would you like me to smash through the Maze of Light so your troops can get into the city quicker?"
I can assure you, Mr. Guru, that I am not on a "vacation". I remain in the Layrinth of Light, and Lighton will be ready. Patriarch Palas will assemble his Paladins to stop Nevara's invasion. My Couatl will help defend me. The Light will prevail.
The WormLord,"While I backed the ritual that brought the symbiots to animate life, they are out of my control. I'm willing to provide support in undead, cultists, and whatever wormpeople still follow me, to both sides. I'm a chaotic evil god."

Wormlord, I want no help from you! I will make no alliances with evil gods of any alignment! Even now Sour Knights ked by a Platinum Dragon are coming to our aid. Repent, Wormlord, and accept the Light!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Given the proximity to the Great Forest that the Desert has managed to attain, it can be considered somewhat surprising that it stopped about half a mile from the treeline. Continuing to spread until everything to the west of the Great Forest is uninhabitable, the Black Desert has even destroyed such human villages as Elvenhold, the closest humans that the Elves allowed near the Forest.

Some of the sand forms into a humanoid shape. Gritty, featureless, it walks into the Great Forest. And it's heading straight for the Great Tree, almost as if it can sense the vast accumulation of moisture and life.

"Let us see how the Forest will react. This could get fun..."


Avatar of the Sand wrote:

Given the proximity to the Great Forest that the Desert has managed to attain, it can be considered somewhat surprising that it stopped about half a mile from the treeline. Continuing to spread until everything to the west of the Great Forest is uninhabitable, the Black Desert has even destroyed such human villages as Elvenhold, the closest humans that the Elves allowed near the Forest.

Some of the sand forms into a humanoid shape. Gritty, featureless, it walks into the Great Forest. And it's heading straight for the Great Tree, almost as if it can sense the vast accumulation of moisture and life.

"Let us see how the Forest will react. This could get fun..."

Merlyn saw the "Sandman" enter the Great Forest. Raising his staff he pointed at him and shouted, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

White light poured forth from him and it shattered the Sandman. Then Merlyn floated over the Great Forest and he saw the approaching Black Desert. He called on the World Tree, Mother Earth, and all the forces of nature to flow through him. A spring burst forth from the northen moutains(directly west of Nevara's Valley) and a river of white water tore through the land all the way to through the Southern Jungles in the Far South. The new river drew a line that the Black Desert could not cross.
Merlyn floated there and remained. He called the seven Arch-Druids to aid him. He would not falter...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Archdruids responded.

They walked upon the air as if it was merely a bundle of steps to them, rising above the trees to witness this new hazard of perverted nature. After waiting for several minutes, each took one final step which caused them to travel miles ahead within the span of a second, joining the wizard.

"Greetings Merlyn. It seemы as though you left our forest just yestercentury and we are glad to welcome you back, old friend. We have been watching this desert for some time. Our hestitation is in part due to our uncertainty of whether this is a natural process, or some vengeful creature at work." - Ae paused, smiling: "It appears as though it is the later."

Ae's hair was green, consisting entirely of grass and leaves. He seemed almost plant-like.

One of the 7 archdruids floated down, stopping infront of the white river caused by the wizard. He was a man of mighty form, with bulging muscles and mighty stag horns adorning his head. A sizeable beard decorated him fruther with green plant-like locks of "hair". He looked stern as he regarded the sand creature, before speaking.

"You are disrupting the natural fauna of this place, intruder! Leave, or we shall make you leave!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

However, the Dark Elves did not join Nevara. They were busy with their own preparations.

Around what used to be the obsidian mountain, these elves began to slave the Runts and the Dogarr to build a mighty fortress made of black, enchanted metal. An ominous storm began to form above this fortress, casting an everlasting gloom over the Black Glass desert.

They have begun to study the ways of arcane and various black magics, finding these things easy and primitive with their druidic exprience and natural magical potential. Towers began to grow throughout the desert with dark-purple crystal resting in them, magical energy trapped inside.

As Lady Destra indeed came to life, so too did the Dark Elves cheered for her. However, Gu'lain, awaited his chance to do more than that.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

They were too far from Lighton to assist and they had yet to build their home properly, for unlike the Dark Elves, they did not possess creatures to do their bidding and build for them. While the Bright Ones certainly wished to come and help Leafar and his people, they could only offer their prayer and hope for their survival.

"Forgive us, Leafar. I wish we had means of faster travel and could reach your city to stop the undead horde. May luck be with you and fate be kind to you and your people."


Ae the Verdant wrote:

The Archdruids responded.

They walked upon the air as if it was merely a bundle of steps to them, rising above the trees to witness this new hazard of perverted nature. After waiting for several minutes, each took one final step which caused them to travel miles ahead within the span of a second, joining the wizard.

"Greetings Merlyn. It seemы as though you left our forest just yestercentury and we are glad to welcome you back, old friend. We have been watching this desert for some time. Our hestitation is in part due to our uncertainty of whether this is a natural process, or some vengeful creature at work." - Ae paused, smiling: "It appears as though it is the later."

Ae's hair was green, consisting entirely of grass and leaves. He seemed almost plant-like.

One of the 7 archdruids floated down, stopping infront of the white river caused by the wizard. He was a man of mighty form, with bulging muscles and mighty stag horns adorning his head. A sizeable beard decorated him fruther with green plant-like locks of "hair". He looked stern as he regarded the sand creature, before speaking.

"You are disrupting the natural fauna of this place, intruder! Leave, or we shall make you leave!

Merlyn bowed to Ae, "It feels like it has been 40 years for me, old friend. When I saw,the Sandman and the approaching desert, I had to act. I hope I have not disrupted nature too much. This river of light must remain to hold back that Black desert. Who is the true power behind it? This creature of sand is merely the puppet of a much more powerful puppeteer!"


Finnegan the Bright wrote:

They were too far from Lighton to assist and they had yet to build their home properly, for unlike the Dark Elves, they did not possess creatures to do their bidding and build for them. While the Bright Ones certainly wished to come and help Leafar and his people, they could only offer their prayer and hope for their survival.

"Forgive us, Leafar. I wish we had means of faster travel and could reach your city to stop the undead horde. May luck be with you and fate be kind to you and your people."

Finnegan, I hear your words and you are forgiven. Send help to the Great Forest instead! I cannot help them now. I must deal with Nevara and her allies for now. All of Primeva is threatened by the power behind the Black Desert. I they are not stopped all of Beriya will become covered by sand!


Gu'lain the Dark wrote:

However, the Dark Elves did not join Nevara. They were busy with their own preparations.

Around what used to be the obsidian mountain, these elves began to slave the Runts and the Dogarr to build a mighty fortress made of black, enchanted metal. An ominous storm began to form above this fortress, casting an everlasting gloom over the Black Glass desert.

They have begun to study the ways of arcane and various black magics, finding these things easy and primitive with their druidic exprience and natural magical potential. Towers began to grow throughout the desert with dark-purple crystal resting in them, magical energy trapped inside.

As Lady Destra indeed came to life, so too did the Dark Elves cheered for her. However, Gu'lain, awaited his chance to do more than that.

Mistress Destra, with thousands of Dogarr, walked through the Black Glass Desert to the Obsidion Fortress. If it was possible, she looked pleased. She stood seven rods tall, and in her right hand she held the Orb of Oblivion, and was held fast atop a staff of black crystal.

"Gu'lain, this Fortress of Obsidion pleases me, even though you took my Dogarr and Runts...without permission! It matters not now. I command my father's armies. Even now Empress Nevara has sent an army to attack Lighton. In the west a dark power is sending a dark desert to cover Primeva, but the fool Merlyn stopped it. Now we will have to deal with him too!"

She raised her staff and said,"While Nevara attacks, we shall enter the Labyrinth of Light, because somewhere hidden in that maze is the Obsidion Sword. Oh yes, I hope Leafar is there too, so I can send him to Oblivion!"

Then she laughed for a long time...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hmmm... these fools do not know who they deal with. Nevertheless, I would be wise to remain disguised, for now...

"Druids! And a Wizard! My, my, how delightful! Perhaps we should chat for a while? Do not worry, I won't come any closer!"

Another Sandman, taller, stronger built than the previous, sits on the grass just beyond the edge of the Desert. He seems attentive, and he has facial features. He is almost like a desert version of Ea, with a cloak that seems torn, a complete lack of hair, and the same calmness about him. He doesn't pay any attention to the Archdruid confronting him.

"Now, now, we shouldn't get off on the wrong foot, should we? I did stop the Desert's advance far short of the Great Forest, did I not? And I entered peacefully, without intent of harm, but you still decided to destroy my "Puppet", as you call it. This seems to be a decision you hasten to make."

As the Sandman speaks, you see some of the sand fall away and rush back to the desert. Almost like he is disintegrating? He doesn't notice.

"Now, I will leave. But I will also leave you with a choice, and I will let you make it freely. After all, you do seem to have bested me for the time being, haven't you?"

"The choice I leave is this. In the East, dark forces gather. Evil, however, doesn't necessarily attract evil, and evil doesn't necessarily attack good. If you, Merlyn, Wizard of the Archdruids, take a handful of the Black Sand, and draw a circle of sand inside a stronghold, I will come to your aid, whoever the enemy be. But, each time you do this, I will take an Archdruid from the world. If you do not take this gift, I will continue across the world, until nothing is left. If you need me, I will be waiting..."

As the sand dissipates and scurries back to the Desert, a small bag, about the right size for a belt pouch, is left. It is filled with black sand, and has 7 small emeralds in a circle around the bag. None but Merlyn can touch it, and when he does, a small beam of green light travels to each Archdruid.

That should be quite enough to be getting on with...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Avatar of the Sand wrote:

Hmmm... these fools do not know who they deal with. Nevertheless, I would be wise to remain disguised, for now...

"Druids! And a Wizard! My, my, how delightful! Perhaps we should chat for a while? Do not worry, I won't come any closer!"

Another Sandman, taller, stronger built than the previous, sits on the grass just beyond the edge of the Desert. He seems attentive, and he has facial features. He is almost like a desert version of Ea, with a cloak that seems torn, a complete lack of hair, and the same calmness about him. He doesn't pay any attention to the Archdruid confronting him.

"Now, now, we shouldn't get off on the wrong foot, should we? I did stop the Desert's advance far short of the Great Forest, did I not? And I entered peacefully, without intent of harm, but you still decided to destroy my "Puppet", as you call it. This seems to be a decision you hasten to make."

As the Sandman speaks, you see some of the sand fall away and rush back to the desert. Almost like he is disintegrating? He doesn't notice.

"Now, I will leave. But I will also leave you with a choice, and I will let you make it freely. After all, you do seem to have bested me for the time being, haven't you?"

"The choice I leave is this. In the East, dark forces gather. Evil, however, doesn't necessarily attract evil, and evil doesn't necessarily attack good. If you, Merlyn, Wizard of the Archdruids, take a handful of the Black Sand, and draw a circle of sand inside a stronghold, I will come to your aid, whoever the enemy be. But, each time you do this, I will take an Archdruid from the world. If you do not take this gift, I will continue across the world, until nothing is left. If you need me, I will be waiting..."

As the sand dissipates and scurries back to the Desert, a small bag, about the right size for a belt pouch, is left. It is filled with black sand, and has 7 small emeralds in a circle around the bag. None but Merlyn can touch it, and when he does, a small beam of green light travels to each
...

Merlyn takes the bag and he places it in his robes, then he answers the Sandman.

"Hear me now, Sandman! I will take the bag, but only to make sure no one else will use it! As I stand here before the Arch-Druids, and the World Tree, I swear to you that I will not use such foul magic! Forces of evil do gather in the East, but also in the North and South! If a life will be taken, it will be mine! You, Avatar of Sand, do not know who you are dealing with! I am a prophet of Leafar the Light, and I will continue my mission! The Light will prevail, even in the West! You have been warned, foul man of sand, stay in the West! Soon enough we will deal with you!"

Then Merlyn flies back to the World Tree, because he must seek her wisdom...


Below is the next map, that includes the new Light River, the Black Desert and other places. Please feel free to message me if you want something added, changed, altered a bit. It is NOT to scale and I apologize for using "their" forum page, but its the only way I can currently post my map. Its the 2nd map. :)

Map of Primeva 2.0


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Damnit, before I could post! Ah well. Shall I delete?))


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Druids seemed to edge away from the magical light targeting each of them, however none could avoid it, be it by physically dodging or weaving some intricate design of Ley lines to defend themselves. Each seemed to grow silent, worried, but none of the, felt any changes within. Deciding that this was, ultimately, trivial as what happened can not unhappen, they each would pause to regard the board game with surprise and curiosity.

After some conversing, each would go on to do what they were supposed to, with Ae following Merlin.

One stayed. He seemed a rather thin man, somewhat shorter than the average elf, but not by much. His face was that of a rough, unshaven man. Lacking the glorious beard of mighty Archdruid Stagbrow, nor the delicate and refined charm of Ae, he seemed more like a happy-go-lucky kind of individual. He wore a rather amusing and simple hat upon his head and smoked a pipe with a herbal smell to it.

Squating down, the elf let forth a relaxed cloud of herbal smoke. With a rugged smile, he said: "Hello, Avatar of the Sand. I am called Archdruid Esil'dar. Among my fellow Druids, I am chief in playing such games. Let us exchange knowledge, shall we? Teach me this chess, and I shall teach you Ba'gua'las. Our ancestral game." - he stroked his beard as he looked upon the board, awaiting the reply. He sat just at the edge of the river of light.

351 to 400 of 609 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / WORLD OF CREATION!!! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.