Anyone else have a complete lack of self control?


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game General Discussion

1 to 50 of 55 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

So, some back story on how bad this game is for me.

In RotR, I got every expansion. Now, most of you have done the same, I'm sure, and I don't blame you. It's needed for the full experience. The difference is, I got every expansion (and the base game)... twice. After thinking some things over, I discovered that most of my problems with the game (not that I had many) were a simple matter of card ratios. I got doubles of everything so that I could manipulate the banes to be tougher (bye bye bugbears, hello Enchanters! Some of you would have hated me), and add in more of the boons that my play group thought were too scarce (I'm looking at you, Inflict!), although I didn't add near as many boons as I did banes.

Now, I doubt anyone else has done this, and I probably won't in S&S since I hear the difficulty has been upped. That's not why I started this thread. (For those who are wondering, the venture was successful; the game was a tad harder and more fun... although probably not enough to justify doubling the cost)

No, I was wondering who else plans to drop the $220 MSRP just to get S&S base set with all the potential characters? I know I am. It's not enough just to get the base set, character add-on, and my favorite class deck. No, sir. Customization is one of, if not the, best parts about an RPG, and having a large choice of characters to choose from provides lots of customization. No, I have to have them all! All 40 new characers! Never mind the cost! Every last one! And I may buy extras so I can populate my RotR with guns and stuff...

Yeah... I have a problem. Who else has this problem? And who else has it so bad that they've done something ridiculous, like my buying two of everything in RotR? Spill your deep, dark secrets in here, and all you wives out there: don't be surprised if you find this and see how much your husband has spent on this game. You already knew it, deep down...

---

PS - Thanks to the development team for making such a great game. You should keep it up... before too long, I'll make you rich...
._.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

No need to double for the boons up just get the character packs as the rules explicity allow you to add cards from these packs.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

The locus of my personal problems this weekend was trying to find if any local game stores had gotten the game. So what I'm a subscriber. I-I'll just resell the copy I get. I NEED IT.

I really like the idea of manipulating the banes. Probably not enough to buy a full extra set, but your citing the Enchanter gets an immediate, visceral reaction from me. My characters always seemed to be Enchanter magnets, and when two would show up in the same adventure (or the same location!) I would be like of course they did! And silently fume, but also be happy for the extra bit of fussing and shuffling with your hand required, over just throwing a Goblin Warrior away because you accumulated bonuses require you to roll a -5 to beat him.

And there would always be a sly sense of superiority when an Enchanter showed up and your Ring of Protection was in hand.

Less from the cost, I probably wouldn't buy two sets just because that seems like so much fussing around to get the ratios just right. However, it's been weighing on my mind that my wife might have to move to California for a job while I stay in New York for a while, in which case I would have no compunctions about buying two base sets so we could play together over Skype while we're apart. I'd feel guilty about the gross materialism, but not so gross it'd outweigh my desire to play Pathfinder.


I have the full set of Runelords(as I was late to the game I had to track down the promos at great expense in the secondary market), and like you I've ordered S&S as well as the add on and every class deck. In addition I plan on getting all the new miniatures when they are released ,(not that I really plan to use them) just so I can get the exclusive cards in each pack.

Before I ordered S&S and all the class decks I said to myself,"self, you really don't want to/shouldn't/ can't spend all of that money at once". I convinced myself to not order anything and cancel my subscription, but I decided to treat myself for making such a strong willed decision and get a Ranzak from the secondary market. Long story short, I bid on two at once( bad idea) and won both. Then I changed my mind and bought every new set and renewed my subscription so I have a grand total of three Ranzaks : ).


agraham2410 wrote:
No need to double for the boons up just get the character packs as the rules explicity allow you to add cards from these packs.

If I'm using the cards from the Class Decks in the base sets, then I can't use those class decks :P

QUOTE="Dave Riley"] I really like the idea of manipulating the banes. Probably not enough to buy a full extra set, but your citing the Enchanter gets an immediate, visceral reaction from me. My characters always seemed to be Enchanter magnets, and when two would show up in the same adventure (or the same location!) I would be like of course they did! And silently fume, but also be happy for the extra bit of fussing and shuffling with your hand required, over just throwing a Goblin Warrior away because you accumulated bonuses require you to roll a -5 to beat him.

And there would always be a sly sense of superiority when an Enchanter showed up and your Ring of Protection was in hand.

Yeah, every bane we kept in the box had to be justified. If you auto killed it it had to have some wicked ability, like the Enchanter or the Goblin Warchanter. We also occasionally played with banes from a couple adventure packs ahead... although this was usually due to not wanting to clear out the adventure decks when we played characters on a lower adventure.

It was effective... just expensive.

---

So are you two getting all the class decks, just to have the characters for your base sets?


Ninja'd!

ChaoticBlue wrote:

I have the full set of Runelords(as I was late to the game I had to track down the promos at great expense in the secondary market), and like you I've ordered S&S as well as the add on and every class deck. In addition I plan on getting all the new miniatures when they are released ,(not that I really plan to use them) just so I can get the exclusive cards in each pack.

Before I ordered S&S and all the class decks I said to myself,"self, you really don't want to/shouldn't/ can't spend all of that money at once". I convinced myself to not order anything and cancel my subscription, but I decided to treat myself for making such a strong willed decision and get a Ranzak from the secondary market. Long story short, I bid on two at once( bad idea) and won both. Then I changed my mind and bought every new set and renewed my subscription so I have a grand total of three Ranzaks : ).

Wow, three Ranzaks? Lol, that's even funnier than my having two of every RotR promo except Fire Sneeze XD


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

3x Ranzaks, all endlessly evading their banes onto other Ranzaks; the game never ends; society grinds to a halt; we are lost.

We're getting all the class decks. I hemmed and hawed about it for a while, but at a certain point those kind of purchases become impulse buys just to save my sanity, because otherwise I'll sit there going "what if I bought -that- one??" and like transferring it in and out of my Amazon cart every other day. :D I haven't read the card lists for the Class Decks, but I was a little disappointed to see posts here saying there's fairly few unique boons. Oh well. NYC living has inured me to these sorts of luxury purchases. When I hesitate over buying a class deck, I remind myself that brown bagging my lunch one day will basically pay for it. :/

Double promos means double Poogs! Though I imagine your sense of honor precludes you from using both.


Dave Riley wrote:
Double promos means double Poogs! Though I imagine your sense of honor precludes you from using both.

Yup, the only promo boon I used two of was the blessing of Zarongel because it was funny to see it pop up in the blessings deck, causing much gnashing of teeth because the owner of the other one had just played it. XD

And similiar situations.

Regardless, I never added a second named ally to the box, much as people wanted another Shalelu Andosana so they didn't have to fight over her (never mind Poog!), because it seemed wrong to have multiples of the same character.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

We had double Poogs for a short time too. I discovered subscriptions and promos after I bought the base set (though whomever sent it to us, it came with a Poog taped to the front), so I subscribed for an extra Character Add-On to get Fire Sneeze and ended up with an extra Poog too. We put it up on eBay with the Character Add-On to recoup our costs, but for one brief moment I dared to dream...


Definitely getting all of the class decks. I really want to get another set of Runelords so that I can play solo without having to disrupt my current group campaign. My RotR set is all US printing, so I have almost convinced myself that I need the complete China printing just to have a truly complete set...

I would not call it a lack of self control as much as true commitment. Yeah, that sounds more noble...


Dave Riley wrote:
We had double Poogs for a short time too. I discovered subscriptions and promos after I bought the base set (though whomever sent it to us, it came with a Poog taped to the front), so I subscribed for an extra Character Add-On to get Fire Sneeze and ended up with an extra Poog too. We put it up on eBay with the Character Add-On to recoup our costs, but for one brief moment I dared to dream...

I'm not a subscriber simply to help support my FLGS, but so far I've gotten a promo with every purchase. Except the character add-on, of course, as it doesn't have an associated promo.


Greyhawke115 wrote:

Definitely getting all of the class decks. I really want to get another set of Runelords so that I can play solo without having to disrupt my current group campaign. My RotR set is all US printing, so I have almost convinced myself that I need the complete China printing just to have a truly complete set...

I would not call it a lack of self control as much as true commitment. Yeah, that sounds more noble...

I like your style.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I'm getting everything... Shipped to Norway...


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I've definitely thought "we should just GET another RotR box, that way when we have people over we won't have to resort the cards."

So far I've been able to smack myself out of it.


Dave Riley wrote:

I've definitely thought "we should just GET another RotR box, that way when we have people over we won't have to resort the cards."

So far I've been able to smack myself out of it.

Hey, it's only $180 MSRP.

:3


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I've spent more money on worse things, but I wouldn't feel good about it. :D

I'm hoping S&S will kill my desire to buy another copy of RotR

(...or replace it with a desire to double down on S&S...)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

When I was at the Paizo booth at Gencon, I noticed a bunch of people buying all 7 class decks. So it's not just you.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Bought two sets of all the ROTR plus mats and miniatures for every character. One set stayed at work for the after work campaign there.

Gonna try and show some Poog craziness here.


jones314 wrote:
Bought two sets of all the ROTR plus mats and miniatures for every character. One set stayed at work for the after work campaign there.

I feel I've met my long lost brother...

Quick, what's the best spell in the game?

Lol XD


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Orbis Orboros wrote:

Quick, what's the best spell in the game?

Lol XD

Don't want to disappoint you but ya gotta admit that Swipe, when you consider everything, is pretty sweet.


jones314 wrote:
Orbis Orboros wrote:

Quick, what's the best spell in the game?

Lol XD

Don't want to disappoint you but ya gotta admit that Swipe, when you consider everything, is pretty sweet.

Image

Lol

It's a good second choice, I'll admit. Of course, the correct answer would be the one that lets you draw into those swipes... But in all fairness, Resto doesn't fit every deck or playstyle. And if I'm truly being honest, I'm not sure if I can decide between those two and Haste...


Yeah, as a Seoni player, Haste is my jam.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Orbis Orboros wrote:

It's a good second choice, I'll admit. Of course, the correct answer would be the one that lets you draw into those swipes... But in all fairness, Resto doesn't fit every deck or playstyle. And if I'm truly being honest, I'm not sure if I can decide between those two and Haste...

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the power of Restoration. In one campaign, I played Valeros and nearly always paired up with Lem. Lem got 2 Restorations plus Toad, Robe of Runes and the Emerald Codex. Kind of had something for every situation...


Mechalibur wrote:
Yeah, as a Seoni player, Haste is my jam.

Yup, it goes crazy good with her. I've yet to get to play Haste with Lem because Seoni and Ezren always want it so bad. Especially Seoni.

jones314 wrote:
In one campaign, I played Valeros and nearly always paired up with Lem. Lem got 2 Restorations plus Toad, Robe of Runes and the Emerald Codex. Kind of had something for every situation...

That's odd, I don't remember playing with you...

Lol

That sounds like my Lem loadout exactly. Add in a Deathbane L.C.B.+1 to kill things with (your favorite card type too, so you always get it), a couple incendiary clouds, a cure or two, and blessings of Abadars and you're basically playing with me. XD

jones314 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I believe in the power of Restoration.

As you should.

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY RESTO!


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Played Seoni through the whole game looking for a Haste.

Got it as a reward during Assault on the Pinnacle. :(


Dave Riley wrote:

Played Seoni through the whole game looking for a Haste.

Got it as a reward during Assault on the Pinnacle. :(

Eesh, rough. I never got any Lightning Bolts when I played Seoni, so that made me a bit sad, but I think I made up for it after I got both Disintegrates.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Mine only had a Lightning Bolt the whole game. Lem got and kept our first Disintegrate. Our second was in a location beneath the Villain in the same scenario.

It's okay, my two Scryings and an Augury kept me warm at night. As did the fire balls from nuking all my cards (some of which were Scryings and Auguries).


My lack of self control is not only with the spending - which to date includes all of RotR and subscription on S&S + Add-on + all class decks + miniatures when they come out + whatever else is new and shiny that I will love, but also with checking to see when my order is going to ship. I have checked it approximately a million times since orders were originally scheduled to spawn on 7/31.

I have found that PACG has also been a gateway for me into the RPG as I have purchased the Core Rulebook and Advanced Players Guide since. I am heading down a very slippery financial slope here...


For me, it's all the product, plus a VERY unreasonable amount of sleeves.

I've sleeved RotR 3 times: First with penny sleeves that were just a really bad idea; then with opaque white UP sleeves, but we kept accidentally marking cards because we couldn't easily tell card orientation and kept adding them to decks upside down, etc; third time was with clear UP sleeves for quality and being able tell which side was up. The total cost of just sleeves was over $100... after all of that, I ended up just dropping sleeving at all because I started to feel my sanity slip and I wasn't going to do all of that again for S&S.

I'm detoxing from sleeves now, keep your distance.


JBiggs78 wrote:

My lack of self control is not only with the spending - which to date includes all of RotR and subscription on S&S + Add-on + all class decks + miniatures when they come out + whatever else is new and shiny that I will love, but also with checking to see when my order is going to ship. I have checked it approximately a million times since orders were originally scheduled to spawn on 7/31.

I have found that PACG has also been a gateway for me into the RPG as I have purchased the Core Rulebook and Advanced Players Guide since. I am heading down a very slippery financial slope here...

I've been considering the possibility that this could become a gateway drug - thus far, a gaming group size of 2 has kept me from the RPG- not sure how long that will last though...


MightyJim wrote:
JBiggs78 wrote:

My lack of self control is not only with the spending - which to date includes all of RotR and subscription on S&S + Add-on + all class decks + miniatures when they come out + whatever else is new and shiny that I will love, but also with checking to see when my order is going to ship. I have checked it approximately a million times since orders were originally scheduled to spawn on 7/31.

I have found that PACG has also been a gateway for me into the RPG as I have purchased the Core Rulebook and Advanced Players Guide since. I am heading down a very slippery financial slope here...

I've been considering the possibility that this could become a gateway drug - thus far, a gaming group size of 2 has kept me from the RPG- not sure how long that will last though...

I should mention I really only played RotR solo, I've played 1-2 scenarios with some others, but I haven't played through even the base scenarios with anybody else. I did recruit a gaming group for OP next month... and I might have signed on 4 players to play a RPG campaign in the near future. My wife hates Paizo I think...


Dave Riley wrote:

Played Seoni through the whole game looking for a Haste.

Got it as a reward during Assault on the Pinnacle. :(

My sympathies, friend; you have no manner of luck at all.

(Bonus points to those who get the reference.)

My group is devious; when we play, assuming we're not playing max locations, we look at the next location(s) that could be added to the scenario. If it's a good location like the general store, or one with 3 spells when we have multiple spellcasters, etc. we add that location to the scenario. Sometimes we go all the way to the eighth location for a couple spells...

But it makes getting those juicy boons a lot easier.

Deekow wrote:

For me, it's all the product, plus a VERY unreasonable amount of sleeves.

I've sleeved RotR 3 times: First with penny sleeves that were just a really bad idea; then with opaque white UP sleeves, but we kept accidentally marking cards because we couldn't easily tell card orientation and kept adding them to decks upside down, etc; third time was with clear UP sleeves for quality and being able tell which side was up. The total cost of just sleeves was over $100... after all of that, I ended up just dropping sleeving at all because I started to feel my sanity slip and I wasn't going to do all of that again for S&S.

I'm detoxing from sleeves now, keep your distance.

I haven't sleeved my RotR because I know what a nightmare it would likely be... but since I'm probably going to be the event organizer for OP at my FLGS, I'm considering sleeving S&S and my character decks. And if I sleeve S&S, why not RotR...

What am I going to do to myself... D:


Orbis Orboros wrote:


My sympathies, friend; you have no manner of luck at all.
(Bonus points to those who get the reference.)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, when Jack Sparrow is left trapped in the prison and the rest of the prisoners escape


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

We always play 2 characters 6 locations. I don't usually peek at the other locations (knowing it's mostly the Mountain Peek waiting for me), but I don't necessarily fault you for your self-interest, since one of my few gripes about the game is not seeing so many boons until the game was over.

(wrote a whole blog point about Merisiel having a Returning Throwing Axe for almost the entire game)


Wolfspirit wrote:
Orbis Orboros wrote:


My sympathies, friend; you have no manner of luck at all.
(Bonus points to those who get the reference.)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, when Jack Sparrow is left trapped in the prison and the rest of the prisoners escape

Bonus points for you, sir! :D


Dave Riley wrote:

We always play 2 characters 6 locations. I don't usually peek at the other locations (knowing it's mostly the Mountain Peek waiting for me), but I don't necessarily fault you for your self-interest, since one of my few gripes about the game is not seeing so many boons until the game was over.

(wrote a whole blog point about Merisiel having a Returning Throwing Axe for almost the entire game)

I refuse to feel guilty about adding extra locations to my game when I'm not adding players or cards to the blessings deck, regardless of the motivations. :P

I always liked to read the cards beforehand. Sure, you lose the surprise (I would avoid reading villains and henchman, just nothing else) but then you know: "oh, hey, this card would be really helpful. I should probably wait to close locations with spells until I find one."


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Even though I'm a compulsive rules-reader, I managed to keep myself mostly unspoiled and really enjoyed the process of turning over a surprise villain. We only felt pressed for time in a few scenarios, so if there was a location with a key assortment of cards (usually spells... always spells?) we would generally forgo closing it with the henchman unless we'd scouted it out fully beforehand.


Deekow wrote:

For me, it's all the product, plus a VERY unreasonable amount of sleeves.

I've sleeved RotR 3 times: First with penny sleeves that were just a really bad idea; then with opaque white UP sleeves, but we kept accidentally marking cards because we couldn't easily tell card orientation and kept adding them to decks upside down, etc; third time was with clear UP sleeves for quality and being able tell which side was up. The total cost of just sleeves was over $100... after all of that, I ended up just dropping sleeving at all because I started to feel my sanity slip and I wasn't going to do all of that again for S&S.

I'm detoxing from sleeves now, keep your distance.

At the risk of tempting your addiction, I've found that the UltrPro Pro-Matte colored sleeves (I use orange) are just transparent enough let the logo bleed through so you can tell which direction is which, while also masking any color differences in the card backs.


Dave Riley wrote:
Even though I'm a compulsive rules-reader, I managed to keep myself mostly unspoiled and really enjoyed the process of turning over a surprise villain. We only felt pressed for time in a few scenarios, so if there was a location with a key assortment of cards (usually spells... always spells?) we would generally forgo closing it with the henchman unless we'd scouted it out fully beforehand.

We'd go so far as to lose to the villain on occasion to keep from closing the location.

Dedication. I have it. XD


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

When it comes to this game, I am in the same boat as most posting here.

I joined the PACG wagon late, so I missed out on all the promos for RotR. Wasn't planning to get them, but then when I ordered and received one of my adventure decks for RotR, it had one of the promos included. My OCD kicked in (can't leave the 1 promo by it's lonesome) so I ended up going through eBay and purchasing the remaining 7 promos at about $10 each.

I have ordered all 7 of the class decks

I have sleeved my cards twice, first I sleeved them all with Ultra Pro Clear Deck Protectors and have since replaced those with PACG Ultra Pro Sleeves. With the PACG Ultra Pro sleeves, I have purchased 65 packs of those so I can sleeve all my single sided cards for RotR and have enough for SS and all the Class Decks plus extras for OP and to cover the next base set. Just recently I purchased Ultra Pro Pro Fits to double sleeve my character cards so that I can write on them for easy reference.

In addition to that, I have purchased all of the iconic figures featured in RotR and SS as Reaper Metal miniatures. Unfortunately the pre-painted ones are not easily obtainable and the quality on some of those are pretty lacking. Will be purchasing the PACG miniature packs when they are available though.

I've also bought all the character mats. Haven't pulled the trigger yet on the large play mat as it is not something I see myself using since I would not follow the layout depicted.


NyteJKL wrote:

When it comes to this game, I am in the same boat as most posting here.

I joined the PACG wagon late, so I missed out on all the promos for RotR. Wasn't planning to get them, but then when I ordered and received one of my adventure decks for RotR, it had one of the promos included. My OCD kicked in (can't leave the 1 promo by it's lonesome) so I ended up going through eBay and purchasing the remaining 7 promos at about $10 each.

I have ordered all 7 of the class decks

I have sleeved my cards twice, first I sleeved them all with Ultra Pro Clear Deck Protectors and have since replaced those with PACG Ultra Pro Sleeves. With the PACG Ultra Pro sleeves, I have purchased 65 packs of those so I can sleeve all my single sided cards for RotR and have enough for SS and all the Class Decks plus extras for OP and to cover the next base set. Just recently I purchased Ultra Pro Pro Fits to double sleeve my character cards so that I can write on them for easy reference.

In addition to that, I have purchased all of the iconic figures featured in RotR and SS as Reaper Metal miniatures. Unfortunately the pre-painted ones are not easily obtainable and the quality on some of those are pretty lacking. Will be purchasing the PACG miniature packs when they are available though.

I've also bought all the character mats. Haven't pulled the trigger yet on the large play mat as it is not something I see myself using since I would not follow the layout depicted.

Character mats are one thing I haven't done, and I'm glad. 48 characters is just too many to have mats for.


My bf bought our first base set and the second AP. I bought the 3rd AP in stores and then had the subscription for 4th-6th AP. I also bought every promo card in the secondary market (paying $15-20 a piece) we missed not having a subscription. Then some friends wanted to play. I bought another base set of ROTR along with AP 1-4. I also buy the Pathfinder Legend CDs while waiting for my next shipment to come in. I'm very much addicted. I think that will end my buying of ROTR though, because it is not a problem to move AP 5 and AP 6 over to the other base set along with the promo cards, since he and I are done playing that one.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Orbis Orboros wrote:
Character mats are one thing I haven't done, and I'm glad. 48 characters is just too many to have mats for.

There are only 23 mats—the 11 RotR characters, the 11 S&S characters, and Ranzak.


Vic Wertz wrote:
Orbis Orboros wrote:
Character mats are one thing I haven't done, and I'm glad. 48 characters is just too many to have mats for.
There are only 23 mats—the 11 RotR characters, the 11 S&S characters, and Ranzak.

I know.

It's not clear in my post, but I am accounting for that. Either:

A) We only have those mats and all the other characters are left out

or

B) I'd have to buy like fifty mats.

Either way, not compatible with me. It either bothers my OCD or bothers my wallet. XD

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber

Yeah, I have no willpower with this game. I pre-ordered every single class deck the moment they appeared on the store.

I still sort of cringe when I look at how much I spent but it is so worth it.


Yeah, I've spent about $580 MSRP on this game. That's just on the cards, never mind the accessories like extra dice or a better box insert, etc.

Grand Lodge

This is such a funny thread, its like PA (AA for the Paizo inclined). I've bought all sets and preordered the class decks -- but I'm certainly embarrassed about all the money I've spent on the sleeves. I only haven't bought the character mats or the game mat -- as they appear somehow 'too unnecessary'. After getting the second set I'm thinking about getting some ultra pro tower deck cases for my primary character decks and maybe some colored sleeves to match.

I completely agree, the best part of an RPG is the variety in gameplay and customization of characters. I think a card game medium is extremely novel and encourages set completion and for some of us multiple set purchases


I've been spending a lot on this game as well. The sleeves alone. Jeez. No wonder UltraPRO is including free promotional sleeves in S&S.

Are any of you doing any custom game stuff with your own home made cards or scenarios? I'm really surprised more of this isn't going on.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Jonah, after reading your thread on HomeBrew, I was inspired to do something -- but I'm not sure what -- yet. Ever since the release I have been excited about the prospects of doing something like a campaign but I'm trying to think of creative ways to exit the monotony of X decks with X items, X monsters...

1) I think there must be a way to use the cards in a way that increases the narrative and plot.
2) I like the idea of going to an area and encountering area specific monsters/weapons/items that is yet to be captured. viz. When I go to the catacombs I don't like encountering a bunyip.

Perhaps this is not the thread where this post belongs though

1 to 50 of 55 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Adventure Card Game / General Discussion / Anyone else have a complete lack of self control? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.