Has anybody recieved their shipping email yet for S&S?


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game General Discussion

301 to 330 of 330 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Mine has shipped as of yesterday, so I think you'll start to see them go out now. From the info I've seen, they tend (I said "tend" not "guarantee") to do similar orders at the same time to allow for faster packaging, with more complex and unique orders handled separately. I had the delayed character add-on deck, adventure deck 2 and a fighter class deck in my order.


My subscription order is for Adventure Deck 2 only and I still have not received any e-mails... this process has been kind of rough for me.

Sovereign Court

I'm curious, are you guys getting actual emails saying your stuff has been shipped, or just the two emails, one for payment authorization and one saying it will be shipped by X date?

Because I've been a subscriber since Runelords Adv 3 and I've never received a single email saying my orders has actually be shipped.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I'm getting the authorization email and the "will ship by" email. And those are the only emails you will get.

The "will ship by" email is generated when the label for your order is printed. It can take a few days still for your order to leave Paizo's warehouse. So perhaps saying "has shipped" isn't entirely accurate, but it is much shorter than saying "has had its label printed and is being packaged and shipped soon."

Sovereign Court

Ok that's what I thought. I saw people saying it was shipped and was wondering how / if they knew.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Card Game, Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Just the auth email ... no shipping yet here.

I did get Mogmurch, though.

EDIT: Mine shows Pending as well.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

No shipping email here either. :( No response to my "credit card got declined but I fixed it, is it cool?" question either, but whatever. I think mine looks fine on the order page? As long as 'pending' = fine.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I received the "will ship by" email with a tracking # last week. Checked the tracking number yesterday and saw that it had shipped out Friday evening and will be here this coming Friday. Should include AD2, the Character Add-On, the Class Decks & some silly number of Promo cards (Plus a few other accessories and things that I had in my sidecart).

Sovereign Court

The only that bugs me about the shipping g in general, is that I've always used USPS Priority and it doesn't have tracking. However, I know that USPS always gives tracking on Priority so I'm not sure why I can't track my package.

Hopefully it ships by tomorrow, I'm visiting family on Friday and would like it to get here so I can bring it to play with my brother.


Can anyone (Hawkmoon :) ) tell me if the street date for the character add on deck is now affected as well?

I am trying to get this damn game going as soon as possible and even though I have a subscription, I am not expecting to actually receive anything until mid October, because thats how insane the delays are for Canada.

My crew is getting pretty frustrated with this whole process. There's 6 of us so we can't start till we have the add-on deck.

Sovereign Court

The add-on deck is still on schedule with Adventure Deck 2


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I think the street date for all "September" releases (which due to the delay includes the Character Add-on Deck) is now October 1. But keep in mind that is the retail street date. It doesn't appear anything has changed for subscribers. As far as I can tell they are just saying "Retail stores won't be able to sell this until October 1." I see no indication that there is a delay for subscribers and those of us that have gotten "label printed/ship soon" emails seem to confirm that subscriber orders are actively being shipped. I'm pretty sure I even saw someone say they received their shipment already.

So, there is a chance you will get your subscription before the street date. They are still reporting as expecting to have everything shipped out by the end of the week (9/26). I don't know what getting it shipped on 9/26 to Canada would effectively mean for you, so I can't help estimate when you would have it. But as a subscribers, I wouldn't take this street date change to be interpreted as affecting your order from what I've seen.


Thanks Hawkmoon, as always you are the best.

This is actually very unwelcome news as there is no way I am getting my subscription before October 1. I've received my shipping email already but in my experience its at least 3 weeks to a month before I receive anything.

I was essentially going to buy the add on deck twice just to get this going as quick as I can and I was hoping to start it this week, but now I can't even do that.

Infinite frowny faces with this whole thing.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Ilpalazo wrote:


My crew is getting pretty frustrated with this whole process. There's 6 of us so we can't start till we have the add-on deck.

Mike somewhere suggested that people waiting for the add-on deck use the character sheets and maybe sub in some boons and banes from Rotr so that you can get started. Our group of five has done that and it has worked out so far (three scenarios). Damiel is maybe the most dependent on the add-on deck but there's probably a work-around.


I did see that post, but we have a guy who wants to play Damiel, so I think this is going to be more trouble than its worth. Especially since in theory (who knows?) we should be playing this thing in a week. But then again I thought we would be playing it this week, and I thought we would be playing it in late August originally.


Vic Wertz wrote:
Throknor wrote:
Speculations...
We have a large warehouse with multiple "proper" docks—that's not the issue here. The main issue is optimizing throughput, so we split things into two groups—a "label run", which covers all of the shipments that many people have in common, and a "pick and pack" run, which involves all of the unusual orders that don't benefit from bulk processing. So in one part of the warehouse we have workers assembling the latter group package by package, while in another part of the warehouse we have machines cranking out thousands and thousands of labels while workers pack thousands and thousands of identical boxes or envelopes, place labels on them, and put them into shipping bins for those trucks. Labels come out far faster than boxes can be packed—it takes a day or two to generate the labels, but it takes many days to process them, meaning a package could actually take a few days to leave the building after the system has processed the shipment, so we provide a wide shipping window to cover that range. It's a worst-case estimate—most packages will actually leave the building well before that window closes.

Thanks for the insight. I have enough experience with shipping (software and physically) that I was reasonably certain about the 'pick & print' happening first, but I'll admit the 'proper dock' was speculation. But packing orders can be a huge pain when coordinating both new products coming in and custom orders going out.

Some of the funner Undercover Boss episodes are when the CEO ends up trying to keep up in the warehouse, whether picking, packing, or just loading a truck. It helps highlight just how many things have to go perfectly for things to come in and go out quickly and how having thousands of custom orders in a compressed time period can take time to get together.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Andrew K wrote:
However, I know that USPS always gives tracking on Priority so I'm not sure why I can't track my package.

Yeah, I recently heard this. I must admit it seemed odd to me. I would have thought it would be easy enough to automate assigning a tracking number (that USPS provide already) to an order number that paizo generate already.

It's sometimes irritating to not have access to a tracking facility as an international subscriber. There are times I'd like to be more sure about when my shipment will arrive.


Got my Character Add-on and Adventure Deck 2 plus a bunch of promos yesterday. Looks so fun !

The Exchange

Ilpalazo wrote:

I did see that post, but we have a guy who wants to play Damiel, so I think this is going to be more trouble than its worth. Especially since in theory (who knows?) we should be playing this thing in a week. But then again I thought we would be playing it this week, and I thought we would be playing it in late August originally.

How long until Vegas sets a betting line for a new fifth release date?


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Since the items are now shipping to subscribers, I'm pretty sure that they are also shipping to distributors. There shouldn't be any trouble for the newest release date to be met.

Shadow Lodge

So... If we haven't gotten our promos yet (and picked up subscription at GenCon), should we be concerned?


Its a great game but their shipping system leaves a lot to be desired. I mean I have never seen a company send a shipping email that says your product will ship within a week. It is either shipped or its not do not send me the email until the product actually leaves your warehouse.

Liberty's Edge

Actually the majority of companies will send an email when the shipping label is printed (as part of an automated process). It is not uncommon for this to happen late in a day, and to not have it actually picked up/leave the warehouse until the next day or two.

This is why you'll often get tracking information, but when you try to use it you'll get "tracking number does not exist" for the first day or two.

I agree the "within a week" is a bit unusual - but I dare say almost no company generates is email based on it physically leaving the warehouse.


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
So... If we haven't gotten our promos yet (and picked up subscription at GenCon), should we be concerned?

The GenCon pickup promos were mailed out around 9/13. And I think Theryon's comment above indicates he received his. They were not able to send out tracking info for them. If you think that has been a reasonable amount of time for them to get to you where you are and you haven't received them, go ahead and contact customer service and I'm sure they'll take care of it for you.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Card Game, Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Hawkmoon269 wrote:
Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
So... If we haven't gotten our promos yet (and picked up subscription at GenCon), should we be concerned?
The GenCon pickup promos were mailed out around 9/13. And I think Theryon's comment above indicates he received his. They were not able to send out tracking info for them. If you think that has been a reasonable amount of time for them to get to you where you are and you haven't received them, go ahead and contact customer service and I'm sure they'll take care of it for you.

I received my Mogmurch promo last Friday. I had picked up Ranzak, and the other two (sorry, not with my cards and on my phone) promos (barrier and ship) at GenCon. Like Hawkmoon said, contact customer service either by calling or post a message on the customer service board. They'll get you straightened out.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Estimates on cards that were shipped to Gen Con attendees that picked up subscriptions is 4-8 business days for domestic (us) and 9-36 business days for international.

They shipped in 6"x6" cardboard mailers vis Mail Innovations which is a company that hands off shipments to USPS part way through transit. Most left our warehouse on 9/12 though some went out on 9/13 and possibly a few stragglers went out after that.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

Steve Geddes wrote:
Andrew K wrote:
However, I know that USPS always gives tracking on Priority so I'm not sure why I can't track my package.

Yeah, I recently heard this. I must admit it seemed odd to me. I would have thought it would be easy enough to automate assigning a tracking number (that USPS provide already) to an order number that paizo generate already.

It's sometimes irritating to not have access to a tracking facility as an international subscriber. There are times I'd like to be more sure about when my shipment will arrive.

I would desperately love to provide tracking and/or delivery confirmation for USPS Priority and USPS International shipments. However, it is not a possibility for us at this time.

Sovereign Court

If you can tell us, why?


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Andrew K wrote:
However, I know that USPS always gives tracking on Priority so I'm not sure why I can't track my package.

Yeah, I recently heard this. I must admit it seemed odd to me. I would have thought it would be easy enough to automate assigning a tracking number (that USPS provide already) to an order number that paizo generate already.

It's sometimes irritating to not have access to a tracking facility as an international subscriber. There are times I'd like to be more sure about when my shipment will arrive.

I would desperately love to provide tracking and/or delivery confirmation for USPS Priority and USPS International shipments. However, it is not a possibility for us at this time.

I believe you. :)

I still find it puzzling (if it is indeed true that USPS priority automatically gives a tracking number, as I heard recently). However, I'll cheerfully concede my ignorance in computing matters. It must be harder than I think it would be to allocate a USPS tracking number to a paizo order number.


Pathfinder Card Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:


I would desperately love to provide tracking and/or delivery confirmation for USPS Priority and USPS International shipments. However, it is not a possibility for us at this time.

It's too bad really, because I've been waiting for S&S base set for a long time (was supposed to ship last week in August/early September), and it would be nice to know if the package is stuck in customs, or just poof gone. To add to complication's, I've moved in the wait, but all my mail is forwarded from old address to new address out 2014.

It's the first time a package from you have taken that long time. But it's also the first time I've ordered anything larger than an adventure pack directly from you. I've noticed that my local shops here in Norway got the base game now though. It's probably stuck in customs, because the Norwegian postal company is pretty reliable.

301 to 330 of 330 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Adventure Card Game / General Discussion / Has anybody recieved their shipping email yet for S&S? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion